Twins - Cover

Twins

Copyright© 2019 by Oldtimer

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Teenagers Alex and Allie fall in love with each other and try to keep their relationship from their parents, friends and others. This story will take them from adolescence to adulthood.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Squirting   Foot Fetish   Public Sex   Size  

Alexander and Alexandra - Alex and Allie for short - were twins. Ever since they were born, they were close as a brother and sister could be. Alex was the first born and Allie followed five minutes later. Everyone joked about Allie couldn’t be away from Alex for any longer than that.

It was only a joke but like most jokes, it had some truth to it. As babies, if one were separated from the other for more than a few minutes they would cry. As soon as they were reunited, they would stop. When they were toddlers, it wasn’t any different. They were each other’s favorite playmates and they learned to walk and talk at just about the same time. It wasn’t like it was competition - although it may have been a subtle form of it - it was more like that they wanted to do everything together.

If Allie was walking, rest assured Alex would be walking soon after and if Alex was talking, Allie wasn’t far behind. As they got older, they wouldn’t cry anymore when they were separated but they would feel a loss. When they were reunited it was as if they had never been apart.

When they started school, they subtly pushed themselves to learn as much as they could so neither would fall behind the other. They were exceptionally bright children and were always the top two in their class. They weren’t unpopular but they were perceived as somewhat aloof since they enjoyed being around each other more than anyone else. They weren’t trying to be rude; it was just how they were.

As they got older, their unusual closeness continued. They took baths together, slept in the same bed and watched the same TV shows. They rarely fought and when they did the argument was patched up quickly since they couldn’t stand being mad at each other for long. Since they shared the same bed and the same room, their parents made half the room Alex’s and the other half Allie’s.

Although they were so much alike, they were not only individuals but individuals of the opposite sex. On Alex’s side of the room there were posters of sports stars like Joe Namath, Johnny Bench and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar and items more suited towards a boy. Allie had things of a more feminine nature on her side of the room. Pictures of rock stars like Cher and Linda Ronstadt were on her wall as well as some of the more popular boy teen idols of the time like Leif Garrett and Bobby Sherman. They both had their own desks and dressers but only one closet where they each had a side for their clothes.

By the time they were adolescents, their parents naturally tried to persuade them to not be together as much. They discouraged them from taking baths together and for the most part they obeyed. But some nights when their parents were watching some show that either bored the kids or something they weren’t allowed to watch, they would go to the bathroom and take a bath together. It felt cool to rebel against their parents like that but it also felt right to bathe together even though they weren’t little kids anymore.

Alex was growing into a handsome boy. He was growing like a weed and had light blond hair that wasn’t too long. Whenever it got past his collar, he was reluctant to cut it because it made him feel like a bit of a rebel even though having long hair at that time didn’t mean that you were a hippie. Alex continued to excel in school and was also a good athlete who went out for most of the sports.

Allie was also growing into a beautiful girl. Alex had long surpassed her height-wise and she was none too happy about that. Several times her parents caught her hanging from trees by her arms. One time they asked what she was doing that and she said she was trying to get tall like Alex. They laughed when she told them that. She was mad at first but they sat her down and explained some basic differences between boys and girls.

Allie thought it over and realized that most of the boys in her class were taller than the girls. She felt a little embarrassed about trying to be as tall as Alex but resigned herself to the fact that she would be different than Alex in certain ways.

Eventually things started changing for the twins. Allie’s breasts grew to the point where she needed a training bra. Alex’s voice was starting to change and he was beginning to sprout pubic hair.

Even though they were developing adolescents going through puberty, they weren’t shy around each other. They still shared the same bed and would change their clothes in front of each other like it was the most natural thing in the world for them to do. Allie took longer in the bathroom than she used to. Their parents installed a shower in their bathroom which made it easier for them to get ready for school. While Allie got ready, Alex could shower and vice versa. When they ran late, they would shower together but it was totally innocent, like their baths. Every once in a while, while their parents were still at work, they would fill up the tub and bathe together.

One day, while they took a bath, Alex came up with the idea to have Allie sit between his legs with her back to him. This was done for comfort’s sake rather than sexual curiosity. Of course, most siblings didn’t even want to be together after they got to be a certain age - much less take baths together. But to them it was as natural as breathing. Why wouldn’t they want to take baths together? It was just like riding bikes or playing basketball or watching TV.

Eventually their parents decided to put them in separate rooms. They figured it was as good a time as any for that. Their father had a study so they decided to convert that into a bedroom for one of the kids. Usually the normal reaction for a pre-teen to get their own room would be one of joy. If their parents thought that would be the case, they were sadly mistaken. Alex and Allie were heartbroken and outraged when they found out one of them had to move. They fell in to simultaneous depressions. They pretty much refused to eat and were sullen and morose around the house and school. Finally, a compromise was reached. They would stay in the same room but in separate beds. Alex and Allie wanted to continue to sleep together but they were happy that they were still in the same room.

The twins continued to mature over the next several months. Allie grew a little taller even without hanging off things. She was starting to get those coltish legs girls that age have. They both still excelled in school and took some advanced classes too. They were also starting to notice the opposite sex. They were too young to date but the sports posters on Alex’s side of the room came down in favor of the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders, Farrah Fawcett and Cheryl Tiegs while Allie put up posters of Robert Redford, Lee Majors and John Travolta.

The twins talked to their respective friends about other boys and girls but they also confided in each other about that subject. Sometimes after school, when they did homework, they asked each other if a certain boy or girl liked them. When they had those talks, Alex’s penis became hard. This happened quite a bit lately and just like any teenage boy, he got embarrassed by it. Their parents hadn’t had the sex talk with them yet and Alex didn’t know why he got boners all the time.

Allie had similar, but not so obvious, problems. When they discussed the subject, Allie’s nipples would get hard and she would feel a bit moist between her legs. She knew it had something to do with the feelings she got when talking and thinking about boys. At first Alex tried to hide his erections from Allie just as he would from anyone.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.