Snippets and Innuendoes at the Nudist Camp - Cover

Snippets and Innuendoes at the Nudist Camp

by Rodav

Copyright© 2019 by Rodav

Fan Fiction Story: A few snippets and innuendoes at the nudist camp. A fan fiction of Nick Scipio's Summer camp story. Thanks to Nick for his generosity for allowing me to write a fan fiction side story. The author recommends to read the "Summer camp" to appreciate this story better. Thanks to taz40 for editing this story.

Tags: mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Fan Fiction   Humor   Vignettes   Nudism  

Note: These are only a few of short snippets and innuendoes. A fan fiction of Nick Scipio’s Summer camp universe.

Paul was enjoying the mid morning sun at Susan’s front porch. Standing straight raising his arms as he stretched them up. At the same time his dick was doing its own stretching too.

Beside him, was his mom also naked just standing and simply enjoying the morning sun when she turned to him and glanced downwards to his groin.

“Paul, does your erection ever go down?”

“Oh it does Mom ... when you’re not around.”

Beth rolled her eyes and then turned around and as she started leaving, Susan appeared at the door.

“I think your mom is flattered.” Susan said to Paul when Beth was already gone.

“What made you say that? Asked Paul.

“Because there’s a smile on her face as she walks away.”


That afternoon, Paul, Gina and Kendall were hanging out by the lake and having a casual conversation. One of their topic was about Kendall was kind of complaining about her big boobs. She was saying that some guys were just plain jerks talking at her tits than talking with her.

“I can’t blame them, because you’re really beautiful.” Paul said smiling but he’s not looking at Kendall.

“Oh, thanks Paul.” Kendall smiled and felt flattered.

“Oh, you’re so welcome.” Paul still not looking at her.

“Hello! Paul, I’m up here, look at me and talk to me!” Kendall said quite nervously and becoming self conscious.

“Hello to you two (too) I’m looking at you and I’m talking to you.”

Close by, Melissa, Kendall’s mom were chatting with Beth, Elizabeth and Susan. They saw Paul and Kendall talking but noticed that Paul was looking down at Kendall’s chest. Gina walked towards them and said that she thinks Paul is teasing Kendall about her big boobs.

“Oh my goodness Paul, don’t be a jerk like the others, please!”

“I can’t help to be a jerk sometimes, especially if I’m looking at your two beautiful eyes.”

“But you’re not looking at my eyes!”

“Yes I am, they’re really beautiful, and oh ... why are your eyes kinda far apart today, and it looks so pink. Do you have sore eyes?” As he enjoyed staring at Kendall’s pink nipples.

“Those are my nipples you’re looking at!” Kendall crossed her arms across her chest to cover her tits as she already felt quite embarrassed at the way Paul was staring at them.

“Oh there you are!” Paul finally looked up and smiled at Kendall and hugged her smashing her big boobs on his chest.

“Yes, I was here all this time! you jerk!” Kendall said as she reached down and pinched his dick as a payback.

“Ouch!” Paul exclaimed.

Gina and the other mothers saw it and they all laugh.


After a few days one afternoon. Beth, Susan and Elizabeth were sitting on the lounge chair in Susan’s back porch cabin. David and Chris were standing and chatting. So as the rest of the kids, Kara, Gina, Leah and Erin. Everybody having a snack. As usual everybody is naked.

Paul saw his mom reaching for bread and butter when he suddenly though of a sexual joke.

“Hey Mom, do you know the similarity between butter and legs?

Everybody was trying to think of an answer. But when no one could find one. Beth asked her son what’s the answer.

“Both are delicious when spread.” Paul said grinning while looking at his mother.

Everybody was quiet for a couple of seconds, then all burst out laughing and more giggling from the girls.

Beth looked sideways at her son then rolled her eyes as she bashfully laugh.

Beside Beth, Susan put a piece of bread and butter on top of one of her thighs. Then asked Paul with a wicked smile which ones he would like to spread, then handling him a butter knife.

Paul came over closer to Susan and held both her ankles and said, “right now I think I would prefer to spread your legs.” He said as he was pushing her ankles wide apart and showing her shaved pussy. “What’s between these legs looks more delicious to me than the butter.”

Everybody cooed when Paul licked his lips as he started to crawl down between Susan’s legs.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.