Chained and Spanked Sister - Cover

Chained and Spanked Sister

Copyright© 2019 by Kathy Andrews

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Two boys finally have enough of their sister's teasing and annoying habits. They use their practiced skills to maliciously reduce her to another sex slave.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Fiction   Cuckold   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

Peggy stared at herself in the full mirror, trying to see if there was anything about her face, her body that would make her brothers do such horrible things to her.

All she saw was an extremely pretty girl almost ready to graduate from high school. She saw beautiful honey-blonde hair and green eyes, a small, straight nose, and full, moist lips. She saw flawlessly shaped tits with sugary sweet pink nipples, with half-dollar-sized circles surrounding them. She saw a small waist and flat stomach, a beautiful thatch of blonde cunt hair, long, tantalizing thighs, and a swelling ass that was tight and shapely.

She saw the school’s homecoming queen, the head cheerleader at all the games. She saw the school’s most popular girl, with boys and girls alike. She saw the dream of every boy in high school, the erotic vision of all her male teachers.

But she didn’t see the reflection of a girl to be abused, tied up, spanked, pissed on. She didn’t see the girl who preferred to jack her boyfriend off in her panties.

Those panties, at the moment, were soaking in the sink, her piss-wet skirt and blouse on the floor. She knew she would have to wash and dry them before her parents came home. It wouldn’t do for her mother to find them. It would be her who caught hell, not her brothers.

As she put her robe on, she saw her reflection in the mirror as she turned. The cheeks of her ass were red from the paddle. Her body was beautifully tanned except for the whiteness where her bikini covered her skin from the hot sun. There was no pain on her ass, just a warm sensation. Peggy blushed as she remembered hanging upside down, everything, almost, showing to her brothers.

She peeked into the hallway, ‘saw it was empty, and made a dash for her room. She searched through her dresser for panties, not so sexy this time, wishing now that she had some plain cotton ones. She pulled a fresh pair on, belted her robe, went back to the bathroom. She rinsed her panties out and, with her skirt and blouse, went to the small room where the washer and dryer were. She got the clothes started, then decided to have a glass of milk.

With her mind on the horror she had been put through in cellar, she stepped into the kitchen.

And she stopped, eyes huge.

Robert and Tommy were there, sitting at the table in nothing but jockey shorts. They had pulled back the crotches and their cocks and balls were out.

Peggy started to turn.

“Grab her!” Tommy shouted.

Peggy ran toward the hall, but Robert caught her. Peggy fell headlong, her robe coming apart. Robert sat on her back, and Tommy had her feet.

“Leave me alone!” she shrieked.

“Shut up, or we’ll put a gag back in your mouth,” Tommy said.

Her robe-it opened as she fell-was now at her waist, her pantied ass showing. Through her fright, she could feel Robert’s cock and balls resting on her flesh just above the waist of her panties.

“She’s got on another sexy pair of panties,” Tommy said. “You know, Robert, I think our sister really likes to show her panties off, don’t you?”

“Get off me!” Peggy yelled, twisting and squirming frantically. “Enough is enough, damn you!”

Tommy slapped his sister’s ass.

Peggy screeched.

He slapped her ass again.

“You’re hurting me!” she screamed. “Stop it!”

“Fuck you, cunt!”

Tommy rained blow after blow upon his sister’s ass, delighting in the way she twisted and squirmed. His cock became hard, and, since he was sitting on her lower legs, holding them together, Peggy could feel his cock, too, and his prick was as hard as the one on her back.

Again she felt her panties being pulled into the crack of her ass. She began to burn with new shame.

“Look at her fucking ass,” Robert grunted.

“Smack the shit out of it, Tommy! Whip her hot ass! We’ll show her just what a hot ass feels like!”

Tommy smacked his palms, both of them, against her fiery ass time and again. She could feel the burning pain slicing into her body. She buried a fist into her mouth, trying to hold in the sobs, knowing her crying excited them all the more.

With a final, terribly painful smack, Tommy stopped. “Now that is one hot ass,” he said.

“Let’s tie her in the chair like we talked about,” Robert said.

They jerked Peggy to her feet, and she tried to keep her face turned from them. She didn’t want them to see her tears or the blush on her face. She was pulled roughly back into the kitchen. She was shoved into a straight-backed chair, with the back pressing into her tits, her legs spread around it. While one boy held her, the other began tying her to the chair. Her legs were pulled around and secured to it, spread wide. Her arms were pulled behind her back and tied there, causing her shoulders to arch and her naked tits to strain outward. Her tits rested on the back of the chair. A cord went about her waist, and she was pulled forward, her stomach to the back, and tied. The only part of her body she could move was her head.

“Now, if her boyfriend saw her, I bet that would make his fucking cock hard,” Tommy said. He and his brother stood facing her, their eyes hot as they gazed at her body. Her tits rested on the back of the chair, and, to her horror, her nipples were hard and tingling.

Robert reached out and pinched his sister’s nipple.

“Owwww, don’t!” she screamed. “God, that hurt!”

“So does this,” he said, and slapped her tit, making Peggy scream again.

He slapped her tits back and forth with his fingers, making them burn with pain. But still her nipples remained very hard.

“You like this, don’t you, Peggy?” he said. “Look at your fucking nipples, so hard!”

Robert grabbed both his sister’s nipples, pinching brutally. Peggy cried out as pain sliced through her tits. She swung her head from side to side, her blonde hair flying. Her eyes filled with tears, partly from her shame but most of it because of the pain in her tender titties.

Through her tears, she saw both her brothers had very hard cocks, and they were dripping from their piss holes. Despite what they were doing to her, she found her brothers’ cocks fascinating.

They were a few years younger than her, and she should have been strong enough to fight. She probably could have won against one of them, but never against both. How could they look so young and innocent, she thought, and be such terrible monsters?

Tommy stood watching his brother slapping Peggy’s naked titties, one hand holding his balls, the other pinching at one of her nipples. Peggy tried to hang her head in shame, but Robert clutched her hair, jerking her head back.

“You gotta watch, you fucking cunt,” Robert said. “You gotta look at us and see what a hard-on you give us. Don’t you like our cocks, Peggy? Don’t you like it when you can make us get so hard?”

“I hate it!” she spat.

Robert jerked her hair, and she cried out again.

“Hate our cocks or not, you’re gonna look at them!” he said.

“She’s gonna do more than look,” Tommy said.

Peggy could hardly breathe. She tried to twist her hands, but they were held securely behind her. She tried to pull her feet free, but they, too, were held tight to the chair. Her crotch was spread open, exposed, just as her tits were.

“What ... what do you mean?” she gasped, her eyes filled with fear.

“Oh, we got some good ideas, Peggy,” Tommy said.

She had an idea what he was talking about, and cringed inwardly. “You wouldn’t ... I’m your sister, damn it!”

“That’s what we like about it,” Tommy said. “You know what, Peggy? Since you have such a hot ass, since you love to sit on that jerk’s cock, and since you just love to fuck him, Robert and me decided we’d have ourselves a piece of your cunt, too.”

“You can’t!” Peggy cried. “You can’t do that to me!”

“Who’s gonna stop us? You?”

Peggy went quiet, closing her eyes.

A stinging slap on her cheek make her jerk in pain.

“You gotta answer us,” Robert said, “or we just might beat the shit out of you.”

“Please, don’t hit me anymore,” Peggy sobbed, defeated. “Just don’t hurt me anymore, please.”

“Then answer us when we ask you something,” Robert said, caressing his sister’s cheek gently. Suddenly he slapped her again.

“If you do what we say, maybe we won’t hurt you, but that’s just maybe.”

“What do I ... oh, God, what do I do?” she pleaded.

“Only what we tell you to do, no more and no less,” Tommy said. “That’s easy enough, don’t you think, Peggy?”

She didn’t answer.

Tommy slapped her.

Then Robert slapped her already-painful tits.

And Tommy began to slap her other tit. They took turns slapping her tits until Peggy couldn’t stand it anymore.

“I will!” she shrieked. “Oh, God, I will! Don’t hit me anymore, please! I can’t stand it!”

“Isn’t it easy to mind us, then, Peggy?” Tommy asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.