Sophie the Softie - Cover

Sophie the Softie

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2019 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: My wife helps homeless people as a ministry. I just wish she wouldn't go so far in her benevolence.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Clergy   .

“Dammit!” I thought, “She’s going to be late again and I know what that means. I’d sure like her to fix dinner for me sometimes. But what can I say? If I object she’ll say that I’m against her doing God’s work and am not supportive like a husband is supposed to be according to the Bible. Fuck the Bible! And that’s what it is, Bible-based fucking!”

I decided to go talk to her church’s woman assistant minister because she might understand what the hell was going on. So let me explain:

My wife Sophie got real caught up in this church that was social action oriented. They were going to help people in need like Jesus wanted. On the surface, that sounded just fine but I felt like it had gotten way out of hand.

Sure the homeless needed looking after, making sure they were fed and safe and had their health and mental problems looked after. But Sophie identified some other issues and took it upon herself to deal with them.

She’d figured out, from talking or somehow or other, that they were lonely people and had little or no love in their life. Probably not even any tenderness of any kind. She is always equated sex with that sort of thing which is how I got in her pants so easily when I told her how lonely and frustrated I was. What I didn’t realize is that she was making sure that three or four other guys weren’t feeling lonely or horny. We’d finally worked through that when I got her to marry me and told her that I was okay with her past. She got forgiveness from Jesus and now had it from me.

Somehow, doing the Lord’s work in meeting the needs of these people desperately in need of compassion had evolved to her spreading her legs for a half-dozen of them once a week each. At least, thank God, she used condoms but, as you can imagine, I didn’t like it one bit even though she was very honest that this is what she felt her ministry called for.

When I met with Rachel, the minister, I was very direct and told her how unhappy I was that my wife was accepting these men into her married pussy. I couldn’t reconcile that with what I knew about the Bible.

Rachel moved over to the couch where I was sitting and said that compassion was a very important part of Christ’s message. She knew about Sophie’s ministry and actually did some of it herself. I thought, “Oh shit! She is not gonna be on my side, that’s for sure.”

Then she surprised me by saying, “I do understand your feelings because my husband has them also. I think that you need compassion as well and I would be very happy to provide it.” As she began unbuttoning her blouse I realized that I had really heard what I thought I heard. Her bra unhooked in the front and a couple of jugs much bigger than my wife’s spilled out. I wasn’t going to waste any time and took one in each hand so I could suckle and nibble. She began encouraging me as she undid my jeans. When she pulled my erection out, she murmured, “Oh! It’s just the kind I like to minister to!” I could barely hold her tits as she bent over and took most of it down her throat.

I was in an armless chair and before I knew it she’d pulled her skirt up and was commando so she could easily drop down on my shaft. She must’ve been real wet because she went all way to the bottom on the first stroke. As she moved up and down I had excellent access to those magnificent mammaries.

It wasn’t too long before she shivered in her orgasm and squealed as I sprayed my stuff deep inside her. I heard her say, “The Lord blesseth me!” She kissed me hard but without tongue as we calmed down. Still sitting on me she said, “If you want to come here once a week for some compassion, perhaps that would make you more accepting of your wife’s ministry. Between times, just love her and tell her what a wonderful person she is and you will get as much loving as any man ever could.”

It’s been three months and I do feel very very blessed. Rachel was right, the ministry doesn’t seem to hurt my wife’s pussy a bit and I sure am getting plenty of compassion from Rachel’s!”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.