Black List IV: Malevolence - Cover

Black List IV: Malevolence

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 11

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 11 - The alliance between nations seems to be crumbling as the rise of an ancient draws closer. Can the Goji stay together long enough to see it or will the council not have enough power to stop their own destruction from the inside out?

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Military   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Oral Sex   Violence  

“What is it you have that is important enough to bother me, Typheryian?”

“I dare not bother you with something insignificant.”

“Good. I would hate to have an excuse to rid myself or another council member,” she says coldly.

Typheryian catches the subtle hint. The Sura are not liked by the others of the Goji, and the feelings are reciprocated. Typheryian and his kind oppose being ruled by an ancient.
It often surprises him that any of the Sura are on the council and that is probably because many of the others fear them. Since the Sura are very different and few, they are kind of outcasts. “You are powerful without doubt, but these humans we face should not be underestimated.”

“I have seen what the humans are capable of. So do not dare lecture me on what they are capable of.”

“That is not what meant. As a loyal member of the council and to you, I only show regard for your life,” Typheryian explains as Avyanna turns to look over the vast Antarctic ice shelf.

“I am not fooled by you, Typheryian or by your deception. Your kind cannot stand mine any more than I can stand here and tolerate you. Get to your point or I shall have you made into a sculpture for the rest of the Goji race to view you.”

Typheryian knows when he has pushed far enough and Avyanna will be true to her word. What he doesn’t expect is just how honest she is about her feelings about the Sura or him. Trust is something he surely doesn’t expect to gain. “I propose we strike at these humans before they have the opportunity to come here and destroy all that has been accomplished for you.”

Avyanna turns slowly and stares deep into his eyes for a moment before responding, “You sound very concerned for my success. Not a quality in a Sura or any other Goji for that matter.”

“Regardless of my intentions now or in the future, I realize we have to come together in order to bring the humans under us as our slaves as it has been done each time an ancient has awakened,” he says conjuring up the best explanation he can.

“Very well. If you are true to what you say then dispose of the humans.”

“Thank you,” he says sincerely. He normally would just go through with the act, but he needs to gain some form of trust in the ancient. “Can I expect help in the form of soldiers?”

Avyanna lets out an energetic laugh. “Afraid you’d lose too many in a battle with how did you put it ... ah yes, humans that I should not underestimate.”

“Yes, Avyanna. I don’t want to underestimate what these humans are capable of. They have stopped us for thousands of years.”

A glint of recognition shines in the ancient’s eye. She realizes the truth behind his words. All throughout history there was someone or some organization there are at every turn to stop the Goji from accomplishing their task. From the time of the Atlanteans and throughout the ages by humans such as Alexandros or groups like Roses Red or the Black List, the Goji have been defeated. Somehow, the humans were able to overcome and perhaps they are not to be underestimated. “Very well, Typheryian. Perhaps you can succeed where many before you have not. But you will have to use what resources you have and whatever soldiers under you. I will not waste my resources for you to prove your loyalty to me.”

“Very well,” he says with a deep bow. “Thank you.”

“Don’t thank me quite yet. You have yet to provide any results.”

“You will have results.” But you will not like them.


“You wanted to speak with me, sir,” Nash says entering the research department of the facility.

“Your team has done well, Nash,” Major Duncan Graves says turning around.

“Thank you, sir.”

“I know you would like to get some rest as the rest of your team, but I wanted to have you come here to report about your test equipment,” he explains. “This is Walter Valkner.”

“Please call me Walt,” the scientist says holding out his hand. He is a hefty man, a good fifty pounds more weight than a man his height should be.

Nash shakes the man’s hand. “Nash.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.