Condition'Er - Cover

Condition'Er

Copyright© 2019 by Mark Gander

Chapter 8

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 8 - When the Pentagon tries to buy off and bury Dr. Sam Goldstein's formula for "conditioning" female personnel to help treat PTSD, he resorts to going into business for himself, with the help of a local heiress who is the first of many women to prove that his formula will change womankind, and mankind through it, forever.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Water Sports  

As Sam ruthlessly plundered Liz’s juicy little twat, ravishing her with complete abandon, Marley and Shelly aggressively licked her gorgeous cheeks and crack. She practically melted on his cock with her twat, surrendering so absolutely to her desire for her nerdy ex. She even bit her lower lip as she tried not to cry out or scream from the power of his strokes inside her.

“So, you ... laid the trap neatly for me and I fell right into it ... and I’m happy for it! I should never have left you for him ... you’ll take me back, right? I’m happy to share you with Marley, Shelly, and Ramon, and anyone else that you collect, trust me! I just want to be yours again! I don’t even care about marriage or anything like that! Oh, fuck me!” Liz cried out, even as Sam signaled for Ramon to shove his prick down her throat.

All he heard after that were garbled noises, as Liz enthusiastically enjoyed the dick in her mouth. She didn’t try to bite Sam very hard, but she did scrape him lightly with her teeth. This simply helped him hold back for a hot minute, even as she came from sensual as well as sensory overload. Liz creamed herself and Sam exploded inside her in response, even as Ramon finally emptied his sack down her gullet. She rose unsteadily after Marley and Shelly stopped rimming her and eagerly tasted her own butt sweat on their tongues.

Sam grinned as he realized that Liz was as thoroughly enthralled as one of his happy, satisfied minions as Marley, Shelly, and Ramon. Whatever happened or didn’t happen with her new guy, Gary, or whatever his name was, Sam had his ex-wife back. Probably not as a spouse, but who needed marriage, anyway? It was overrated in his experience, if nothing else. The harem of his own personal sluts was much more useful for his purposes. He could fuck any woman he desired once they took the bait and used his products, eventually making him a healthy profit as well.

“Now to figure out who next to claim, right, such as Marley’s friends, Shelly’s, and now Liz’s. I want this to spread as quickly and efficiently as possible among women and girls fourteen years of age and above. Just to ensure that, I will add a special warning, but keep the reasons vague. A simple ‘not intended for use by girls under the age of fourteen’ should suffice. Parents will do the rest.

“So, how about your friend, Anna Levy? I really wish to turn her and bone her as well on a regular basis. Not to mention Quinn Flaherty and who else? We never got back to that topic, did we? Which other friends would you recommend to me? Anyone in particular, dear Marley? Anyone else, Shelly? Liz? I know that you have friends, Liz, honey. Remember, we were married not that long ago, babe,” Sam sought further names from the ladies in his harem.

“Anna and Quinn are very good choices, as are Jasmine Habib, who is from Lebanon. Beirut, I think. She’s the other Catholic girlfriend of mine. There is Ursula Becker, who is at least somewhat sincere as Lutheran. Her family was expelled from East Prussia by the Soviet Union. There are several others, of course, but those are just some names that immediately come to mind. Well, there are Jenna and Julia Lamar, who attend a Baptist church that often works with Mom’s congregation. They’re not twins, but only two years apart. Jenna is twenty and Julia is only eighteen,” Marley mentioned more girls now, eager to please her Master.

“What about Nicole Santos? Or Mandy Ogilvie? Or Tricia Ericsson? She’s a cutie, that one. Her father moved out from Uppsala, Sweden, when she was three after her mother died and remarried. So now she has a Cambodian stepmother and they have an interesting love-hate relationship complicated by obvious, mutual Sapphic attraction. She has a half-sister, too, who is ravishing for a fifteen year old, even if kinda flat-chested so far. Picture a mix of Swedish and Cambodian ancestry in one teenage girl and you get the idea,” Shelly added for her part.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.