Double Take - Cover

Double Take

Copyright© 2019 by aroslav

Chapter 12

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 12 - 1st place 2019 Clitorides Award for Best Erotic Do-Over! Life was good; just not long enough. At 80 years old, Jacob is dying and wants to go back to his youth. He has no burning desire to change the world. He just isn't ready to die. And someone has decided that's okay. But he's in for a major surprise. His new life is in an alternate reality. Things just aren't what he remembered. ©2019 Elder Road Books

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   School   DoOver   Incest   Brother   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking  

“The thin girl was gulping down one of Richard’s bananas in what was, Richard reflected, the least erotic display of banana-eating he had ever seen.”
—Neil Gaiman, Neverwhere


I DIDN’T SLEEP most of Sunday night. My anxiety over going to school the next morning made my heart race. How deep did the change in reality and timeline go? I would be at a different school in a different town but would I have the same classmates? Had everything I knew simply been shifted forward sixty-five years? How much even could be the same? I searched V2’s memories until I had a throbbing headache. What I got mostly were images of girls’ boobs, legs, and occasional upskirt flashes. The memory of ‘losing’ twenty dollars and going without lunch for a week was surrounded by so much anger that it brought tears to my eyes but it didn’t give me a face to go with the ‘loss’. I just knew there were bullies in junior high. I didn’t even know if I had the same classmates in high school since V2 had only attended a week of classes before he decided to date a bus.

I turned on my lamp and grabbed my new iPhone. Consciously, I was still learning how to use it since V1 had a flip phone and only used his Kindle for social media. Subconsciously, my fingers seemed to know how to operate the damn thing and could swipe words into it faster than V1 had been able to type. It was like my thoughts were instantly being transferred to my fingers and they took over for me. If I stopped to think about it, my fingers would stumble all over the screen.

I figured a little review would help. I opened Facebook and started scanning through my ‘friends’ list. They were scattered all over the world and out of the couple hundred pictures I looked through, only half a dozen were even from the same school. They were dark brooding kids who were as interested in suicide as V2 had been. I turned out the light and made sure the phone was charging.

Lying in bed with my eyes staring at the ceiling, I absently fingered my cock and as it rose to attention, stroked it gently. One dependable thing in the world for a teenage boy. The ever-present friend between my legs. Maybe a good come would knock me out and I’d sleep through what remained of the night. I thought about my time with Francie the day before and imagined myself sliding in and out of her hot sex again.

The bed shifted and I jerked my head around to see Em smiling at me.

“Couldn’t sleep?” she whispered.

“Yeah. I ... um...”

“I thought sure Francine would have drained you. She was walking on air when I saw her this afternoon and wanted to know how soon she could come back to fuck you again.”

“It was ... pretty intense.”

“I’m glad. Move your hand. Let me take over.” Em’s little hand wrapped around my raging cock and began to slowly stroke it. “I think I got over my jealousy. Not that I’m not still imagining what it would have been like to be your first lover. Francine did her best to make me jealous. No, not on purpose. She was just so high. And I got to thinking that there were probably other girls you’d like to get into bed with.” I was almost gasping for breath as Em stroked me toward fulfillment. “Touch my breasts, J. I know you like that and I do, too.” She kicked the sheet down around our legs so we were both fully exposed. I still thought Em was the most beautiful woman I’d ever met. Certainly the most beautiful I’d ever been naked with.

“Em, I’m getting close.”

“Will I still taste Francine on you if I put you in my mouth?” She shifted around so she could lick the head of my cock. I’d had two showers since Francie and I had been together. I didn’t think she was going to taste anything but the flood that was building in my balls. In this position, I could continue to play with her tits with one hand as I stroked her ass and inserted a finger in her pussy with the other hand. “Oh, yeah,” she moaned. Then she sank her mouth down on my cock and I exploded.

“Oh, Em. Oh my God.” I gasped. She cleaned me with her tongue and continued to bounce on my finger. I got my senses back in time to help her over the peak, crooking my finger toward the front of her vagina to get that extra bit of stimulation she seemed to like so much. My own erection had flagged somewhat and Em fully engulfed my cock in her mouth as she came, muffling her moans. She popped off of it and turned around again so she could cuddle me. I couldn’t get enough of stroking her breasts. The moaning around my cock had me almost fully erect again.

“Don’t know about you, but I think I’ll be able to sleep now,” she whispered. “And don’t worry about having sex with Francine but if you have sex with anyone else, make sure you use a condom. I’ll get some and put them in your drawer so you have them. If you see someone at school who rings your bell, tell me and I’ll help any way I can.”

“Em, you’re the best. I love you.”

“I love you, too, J. Kiss me and then go to sleep.” I kissed her thoroughly and she left to return to her own bed. I thought about making love to Francie as I continued to stroke my cock, but the image that intruded in my brain was of my sister. I filled a tissue before I finally dozed off to sleep.


“Welcome back, Mr. Hopkins,” the guidance counselor said as Mom and I sat down in his office. Of course, I wasn’t going to meet with the principal. What an old-fashioned idea. In 1952, I’d attended a high school with about seven hundred students and issues went straight to the principal. My new school had almost that many in my class alone. The principal wouldn’t meet with everyone who had a problem. That’s what guidance counselors and other peons were for.

Apparently, my silence while I contemplated this was not unexpected and he—Mr. Gieseke—continued right on, talking to my mother. They discussed what I’d been studying at home and he seemed happy that I had my Algebra workbook and the papers I was supposed to write for English. Human Geography was all reading and tests I would need to make up, as was Health and Wellness. Of course, I’d have to make up the tests over the next couple of weeks and my teachers would evaluate my progress.

“Is it possible for me to move up a level in math?” I asked. “I’ve finished the entire algebra workbook and I think I could pass the final with no problem. I’d like to get on to geometry.”

“You’ve finished the entire year?” he asked, raising his eyebrows into his hairline.

“I really haven’t had much of anything else to do the past two months,” I said.

“Mmm. I suppose that could be a factor. We’re pretty flexible when it comes to getting kids into the right classes. Let’s have Ms. Freeman check over your work this week and I’ll discuss it with her. If you are fully competent, we can probably make the change, but jumping into the middle of geometry might be harder than getting out of algebra. Now let’s look at the rest of your schedule.”

It must have been a light day for Mr. Gieseke. I couldn’t believe how long it was taking to get my schedule set. Then he wanted me to take a tour of the school and to meet my teachers.

“Excuse me, but there’s one other thing,” I said. “Since I only have four classes the rest of this term, is there any way I could get time in the fitness gym? I’m trying to build up the strength in my injured arms and leg. I’d like to get off my crutches as soon as possible and get rid of this knee brace.”

“Oh! I don’t think I’ve ever had a student ask to be in phys ed. At least not one who didn’t think he was going to be an NFL quarterback. Let’s stop to talk to Mr. Anderson in the gym.”

Mom left for work and we made the rounds of the teachers. They seemed nice. I recognized just one of them. Ms. Levy taught freshman English. I remembered having a crush on her in V1’s freshman year. She got married and quit teaching the next summer. I thought she was beautiful the first time around. She was stunning this time. She was in her early twenties, I guessed, though she said it was her second year teaching here. Her smile was infectious.

“Jacob, how nice to meet you,” she said, extending her hand. I took it and felt shivers run down my spine. Maybe she wasn’t as mature as the ladies I was attracted most to, but my teenage memories from the first time around made it very easy to still be infatuated with her. V1 had not excelled in English because I was too focused on math. I planned to do better this time.

“It’s my pleasure, Ms. Levy,” I said. Perhaps I held on to her hand a fraction too long. “I’m looking forward to learning a lot in your class. I’ve enjoyed the reading.”

“And I see you have done the assignments. That’s excellent. This is not a criticism, by any means, but I want you to be aware of the fact that usually there is a critique between assignments so you know what to work on to improve the next time,” she said. “Please don’t think I’m being harsh when I ask you to redo an assignment in light of the critique of the previous one. I won’t do that unless I think you’ve developed a bad writing habit that needs to be corrected and practiced. Are we good?”

“It’s one of the things I’m looking forward to most,” I said. Shit. I sound like an eighty-year-old! “I don’t mean to be obsequious. I’m just really interested in improving my writing skills.”

“And why is that? Most students want only as much writing and literature as they have to have.”

“I’m thinking that’s what I’d like to do. I mean, become a writer. I love to read and would like to see something on the library shelves with my name on it one day.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.