My Brother's Wife - Cover

My Brother's Wife

Copyright© 2019 by Severusmax

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Roger Lamont is about to reunite with his brother and sister-in-law, and in the process discover that Ray and Miriam are into a lot kinkier stuff than a Pentecostal preacher and his wife would normally like. What's at bottom of this whole situation and how Roger handle it?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   InLaws   Rough   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Squirting   Water Sports   Clergy   Nudism  

“Woah, what a nice place! Much better than mine!” Moriah exclaimed as she rushed into my arms, just seconds before Lizzie and Reggie arrived, “so, let me see if I get this right. I’m to be your ... wife, right? But you’ll also fuck your brother’s wife here and some old flame of yours? Hell, yeah, sign me up!”

“You’re totally cool with an unfaithful husband from the outset ... and with having to service my brother, his wife, my old flame, and her hubby, too?” I stipulated carefully, even as I slipped my hands down the back of Moriah’s pants.

“Hey, I just broke up with two boyfriends at once because they wanted to push me into a closed triad with the two of them. No dice, I told them. Don’t cage this pussy! I like to roam free! As long as I don’t have to be ... faithful to nobody in no way, shape, or form, I’m all game for this kind of thing. You swear, right? No limits to how many partners I can have?

“No polyfidelity, no fidelity bullshit, period, right? I just don’t make promises like that ... I was under enough rules and regulations when I was Amish! I welcome the freedom ... even the uncertainty! I don’t cage others, either,” Moriah insisted while unzipping her pants for me and then mine.

Thus it was that Lizzie’s first sight upon moving into my place was that of the sassy Moriah giving me one hell of a hummer in just her top and panties. Lizzie licked her lips and simply planted a kiss on my lips and knelt to take Ray into her mouth now. Miriam ghosted a query, and Lizzie nodded with a laugh.

“Yes, honey, you can suck Reggie’s dick! I swear that I won’t get mad! I’m sucking your hubby’s cock, after all, aren’t I?” Lizzie blew Miriam a kiss before she resumed the blowjob that she eagerly gave Ray, “I’m holding you to that rimjob, though ... both rimjobs, in fact. I’ll pout if I don’t get them!”

“Let’s play musical dicks!” Miriam suggested, “you know, keep swapping which prick we suck until every man has cum down someone’s throat!”

“Sure, but Reggie’s gonna wanna suck some cock, too! Right, baby?” Lizzie blew her husband a kiss now.

“He’s welcome to suck Ray’s ... and I doubt that Moriah will get upset after all that freedom talk if he wants to suck Roger’s, too,” Miriam told Lizzie before getting thumbs-up from Moriah.

“Is Reggie a bottom?” Moriah licked her lips at the thought of watching Reggie get sodomized by Ray and/or me, “I fucking love bottoms ... they’re so adorable when they get their asses plowed in front of me! They’re loads of fun when they share cock-sucking duties with me, too.”

“Yes, he’s all bottom when it comes to dudes, aren’t you, papi?” Lizzie grinned as she worked hard at inhaling Ray’s dick.

“Yes ... dear!” Reggie groaned as he fought not to come down Miriam’s throat.

“Mmm ... I’d love to suck Roger’s cock or Ray’s straight from Reggie’s ass! Then I’d love to lick every drop of their cum as it leaks out of said asshole! The only thing that two guys can do that’s hotter than sucking each other off is fucking each other in the butt! You’ll fuck Reggie’s booty for me someday soon, won’t you, honey?” Moriah gave me real doe eyes now.

“Yes ... damn it!” I groaned, “if Lizzie lets me. Reggie’s her subbie hubby, am I right or what?”

“Damn straight he is ... and please do fuck his culo ... nice and hard for me! Ray should do it, too!” Lizzie urged Ray, who had a grin a mile wide now, “looks like I’d chosen your reward, papi. You get to take Roger and Ray up your ass! Bareback, I hope, so that lots of cum leaks out of his brown eye?”

“Damn right!” I chuckled.

“Oh, yeah!” Ray fought hard not to cum yet again, as did I.

“Time to swap! And bear in mind that the cunt juice that you’re tasting on Ray’s cock and mine is Miriam’s. Ain’t she delicious?” I urged them, now taking Lizzie’s mouth to face fuck her.

Lizzie was absolutely enthralled and extremely grateful, even as Moriah now took Reggie’s dick in her mouth and Miriam greedily took Ray’s inside her to the root. Far from being bored or jaded because it was her own husband’s prick, my sister-in-law reminded her hubby, my own brother, that she adored him as always. She couldn’t be happier with a spouse, that much was clear. Meanwhile, Reggie couldn’t stop it anymore. That tongue stud was the end of his meager resistance and he shot his load down Moriah’s gullet before blushing terribly now.

“I’m not mad, Reggie! Are you mad, Moriah? Are you, Miriam? How about you, Roger, Ray? See, no one’s mad, or angry, or upset, that you came down Moriah’s throat, if that’s the worry, babe. I’m not sure how I would have handled that tongue stud, either. Here, Roger, please, go ahead and shoot it in my mouth, papi. Let poor Reggie not feel so bad about cumming so fast!” Lizzie pleaded with me, so I emptied my balls through my sore cock into my girlfriend’s oral cavity.

“Alright, honey ... please ... let me taste your spunk?” Miriam urged Ray to fill her throat with his jizz, which he was only too happy to do.

“Okay, folks, it’s dinner time, so we can rest, recover, let our sore ... private parts relax a little, too. And talk this whole thing over, okay? The rest of the fun and games can wait until we’ve had a chance to chill, right? Sex is great, but so is grub! It’s getting later, anyway. What time is it, Miriam?” I asked my sister-in-law, the resident domestic goddess.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.