The Road to Chaos - Cover

The Road to Chaos

Copyright© 2018 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - JW and Cyn Flintkote break away from their little sister. Jw is headed for Japan. He wants to be a Hero...like his dad. Cyn wants away.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex  

JW

Evidently, the boat and contents passed. We ... I ... Cyn never moved from her post on the cabin top ... motored to a dock. The dog jumped off, his handler nodded in passing. I struck the Q flag and hoisted our courtesy Australian flag. The Port man stayed on board. I began my duties ... shutting down the engine, electronics and gathering the bags of trash that accumulate during a 17 day passage and generally straightened up paperwork and retrieved a mite of dosh from the safe.

A long van stopped at the pier and a passel of brightly dressed females stepped out and moseyed towards Sailbait.

The Port Officer’s daughter showed first. Considering I thought he was ... as they say... pulling the other one, Mate, I was shocked. She was a typical Aussie blonde ... absolutely beautiful. Mother came aboard. Another eye-stopper ... and then the sisters ... one ... two ... three.

I gave the port man a look, “You poor sap.”

“What?”

“Good lord, sir ... how many bodyguards have you hired to protect those?” I said, “Didn’t you have any boys?”

“These are the ones at home ... there’s two married.”

“All girls?”

“They take after their mother ... thank God.

“Agnes...” mom stepped forward, shook my hand and nodded. I don’t know if she was nodding at me or approving her husbands call.

“Alice...” the about 11 year old gave me a look ... a very appraising look. A vulture might have that look waiting for the last stagger.

“April...” she might have been 13 ... going on 20.

“Autumn...” supposedly 14 ... maybe ... if she wasn’t 18.

“I’d take him,” she said.

“And our little trouble maker ... Zoe, she sails.”

Zoe slipped her hand in my arm crook and said, “Show me your boat?”

She got the tour. The works ... including the engine compartment, the bilge and the chain locker. She was very thorough. The professional surveyor wasn’t as particular.

She was into the broken Radio ... and fixed it.

I was impressed.

When it was over we ventured back on deck.

The van was gone.

Cyn handed me a sealed envelope.

Cyn said, “Keep her ... that’s they said. We ... you ... are expected for the evening meal. Now! Where’s mine?”

“Hobart, or near Hobart, or on the way to Hobart.”

“The race?”

“Yes,” I said.

Zoe nodded. I think ... when she lets go ... I shall have a bruise ... if she doesn’t break my arm.

Zoe turned to ... the trash was in the dumpster, the port lights closed, the masthead lit, the dinghy chained and the cabin locked ... with Cyn in it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.