Chained and Spanked Mother - Cover

Chained and Spanked Mother

Copyright© 2018 by DiscipleN

Chapter 6

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Two, 14 year old brothers, work to enslave their mother, having only S&M, dirty books to guide them. This story is a fan prequel to Kathy Andrews' book, "Chained and Spanked Sister". [WARNING - Chapter 4 contains water sports. It's the only chapter that goes into detail about it. Not really my thing, but it brings important continuity to Kathy Andrew's original story.]

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Water Sports   Slow  

Joan had donned panties and a nightgown before going to bed. Her gown wasn’t sheer enough to see through, but her sons gaped at her curvy figure. Full sunlight accented the curves and shadows of her body. In motion, still testing the bonds, Joan’s breasts and hips wriggled angrily. Her helplessness inspired Robert and Tommy eyes. “Untie me, you two. Stop staring!”

“You look prettier in the sun, Mom.” Tommy exhaled. “Wow!”

“You’re beautiful.” Robert walked up to his mother. He ran his fingers through her dark gold hair. Clenching abruptly, he tugged a handful. It felt as if he was tearing it out her skull!

“YAAAAOOOO!” Joan yelled. “NOOO.”

“You sneaked off, last night, Momma.” Robert accused. “We didn’t give you permission to leave.”

Tommy followed. “You’re lucky Dad didn’t ask any weird questions.” He held up a narrow length of bamboo. It jostled easily, like a length of rubber. “You have to pay for sneaking away.”

“You were sleeping.” Joan felt panic, helpless and confronted by two proven threats. “The floor was so cold and nasty. I had to wash. I didn’t tell on you. I kept my word.”

The old, half length of belt appeared in Robert’s hand. Whereupon he swung it across her chest. Its cracked surface SNAPPED, loudly impacting both her tits and clawing silk threads from her beautiful gown.

“AAAAA!” Joan shrieked!

“We own you now, Momma. You’re not allowed to make decisions.”

Tommy swatted the bottom of one of her bare feet, with his bamboo switch. Pain exploded up her leg, and his mother screamed.

“PLEASE, Please, I’m SORRY!” The previous night’s horror returned, filling her mind with dread. It only took one lash across her tits and another upon her foot to drive her back to despair. Joan’s brief escape insulted her young sons, regardless of having kept their secret. She wept and begged. “FORGIVE ME!”

“What? Are you telling us to forgive you?” Robert whipped the belt’s tip directly upon her closer nipple.

His mother cried out. “NOOO! I-I didn’t mean it like that. Please, please, forgive me. I couldn’t help myself.”

Tommy lashed her other foot with his switch. It felt like a blowtorch burned a line across its soft skin. “We were going to fuck you last night!” He railed.

When they had awoke that morning, both sported hardons perfect for fucking their broken mother, but her disappearance demonstrated, she required more lessons. After swearing to get their revenge, the boys cautiously explored the house. Those twilight hours had been unbearable, not knowing if their father would disown them or worse. Finding their mother in bed with him, they sneaked to their room and plotted.

They had expected to fight their mother again, after their father and Peggy had left. If they’d been made to go to school, they would have skipped back and surprised Mom. Dad only told them to be quiet and let her sleep late. So they tied her up, and as they promised their father, waited for her to wake.

“You’re not suppose to do that to me, Tommy.” Joan pleaded. “I’m your mother. I shouldn’t have even tasted your penises. It wrong, and unnatural. Let me go, and I’ll wear my ugliest clothes. I’ll never tease you boys again. I promise.”

Robert climbed into bed, on his knees. He unfastened his short trousers. A ballooning prick plopped out and flounced near his mother’s head. He scooted closer and tugged her hair, turning her face to his growing boner. “I don’t care what I’m suppose to do, Mom. What you’re suppose to do is everything Tommy and I tell you. Now open your fat lip mouth!”

“B-But- OWW!” Joan yelped when Robert slapped her face with his other hand.

Tommy swatted a foot. “Open up, you cocksucking whore!” He wanted to fuck, not get sucked again, but he trusted his brother’s methods to train their mom.

Tears streamed down Joans face. Having two choices, suffer or suck, she opened her mouth for her son’s thick cock and waited for it to enter.

Robert hunched his prick between his mother’s O shaped lips, until his groin met her chin. He filled her mouth with boy cock. “Make it hard, Momma. Suck until it’s hard.”

Joan clamped her lips around the familiar prick in her mouth. She licked it without thinking, and sucked. Her head bobbed slightly, an unconscious echo of last night. She tasted the juice running from his prick-slit. It was a little salty and sticky. His thickness stuffed her cavity, causing her to stretch her jaws as wide as she could.

“That’s right, Mom.” Robert fought back a moan. If he wasn’t careful, his mother’s sucking would make him cum fast He couldn’t show any weakness, to her or Tommy. “Obey, and you’ll get to do nice things for us.”

Sucking her son’s cock wasn’t nice at all. It was depraved but not as vile as their cruel lashings and verbal abuse. Joan first thought to make him cum fast, like the night before. But if he came quickly, she would still be tied up, forced to wait until he got his second wind. And that wouldn’t stop Tommy from doing what he threatened, fucking her. That absolutely must never happen!

Joan slowed her mild head motion and relaxed her jaws, sucking Robert’s cock gently.

Her son felt the change, but to his mind, it felt even better. Unlike his brother, Robert, liked to take his time when getting off. Tommy rushed himself to orgasm. So he could do it again and again and again, until he couldn’t do it anymore. Robert suspected his brother could cum more often than him and most other boys. They had yet to prove it, however. Yesterday, each of them had cum twice before surprising their mother in the cellar. No wonder they fell asleep after getting off on her twice again! Today they were starting fresh. Robert almost didn’t care if he came in his mom’s mouth. He would have plenty in reserve to get what the brothers ultimately deserved from her.

To Tommy’s mind, Robert was taking a long time to get hard or cum in their mother’s sucking mouth. He didn’t want to wait any longer to get what he wanted. The younger boy climbed onto his parents’ bed and immediately grabbed the silk hem of his mother’s nightgown. He scooted up, closer to where she was gulping down his bother’s prick, and pulled the hem to her neck. Their mother’s breasts appeared, splayed to each side of her, bountiful enough to rise higher than any middle aged woman’s breasts ought to. Tommy noticed the fresh welts from Robert’s two lashes, as well as slowly fading lines from last night. They giggled from a renewed sense of power over their helpless mother. Quickly disrobed and forced to suck, they could do with her body whatever they wanted.

Unable to talk or move, Joan suffered fresh humiliation when her youngest son tugged her nightgown up to her armpits. Nearly naked, except for a plain pair of white panties, her groan of dispair was muffled by the thick, sturdy prick in her mouth.

Robert slapped Mother’s face. Let her complain to his dick, but, “Don’t stop, slut.” She resumed sucking him, making him groan from pleasure and power. Tommy giggled again.

Robert grinned. His brother had more in mind than pulling up their mother’s nightgown. Last night, Tommy had gotten the first suck job from their mother’s surrendered lip. This time, Robert wasn’t going to take second place. He would use his brother’s sadistic urges against him. “Tommy, now that her tits are naked, why don’t you use those goodies we brought.” His cock jerked in his mother’s mouth. Her eyes widened at what she imagined.

The younger boy grinned from ear to ear. He bounced on his parents’ bed at the idea. Digging into his pocket, he pulled out several, hard plastic clothes pins. “You’re going to love these, Mommy.” He pretended one was a tiger and growled as he ran it up and down the skin of her torso. The tiger leaped, opened its sharp jaws and bit hard into his mother’s farther nipple!

Joan cried out! The pain was incredible! Even Robert’s meaty cock couldn’t muffle her.

Robert, nearly in the throes of cumming, pulled out of his mother’s mouth. It was the next step in his plan, but he pretended, “Scream all you want, Mom. Nobody can hear you.” He chuckled, “At least nobody who cares.”

“OOOWWWW! OWWW!! OWW! Please take it off! Please, please, please! My nipples are too sensitive. It’s killing me!”

“Aw shut up, Mom. Maybe you don’t like it, but we do.” Tommy giggled. He pinched open another jagged toothed clothespin and clamped it under the first. She shrieked from the double sharpness biting into her soft nipple.

“Good work, Brother. Keep it up.” Robert encouraged. “I’ve just the thing for her, down there. His wet cock waggled stiffly, when he walked his knees along his mother’s writhing form. Pain from her tit wracked the length of her body. She wailed and heaved. He pulled out a six inch pocket knife and opened the blade.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.