Chained and Spanked Mother - Cover

Chained and Spanked Mother

Copyright© 2018 by DiscipleN

Chapter 5

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Two, 14 year old brothers, work to enslave their mother, having only S&M, dirty books to guide them. This story is a fan prequel to Kathy Andrews' book, "Chained and Spanked Sister". [WARNING - Chapter 4 contains water sports. It's the only chapter that goes into detail about it. Not really my thing, but it brings important continuity to Kathy Andrew's original story.]

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Water Sports   Slow  

Robert sat frozen in disbelief. He’d seen his mother change from an unwilling victim to a bitch eager to suck cock. At least, that’s what it looked like! He didn’t know she just wanted to end her torture quickly. While watching his younger brother drive hard prick meat into their mother’s face, Robert got as hard as his brother! He bolted from the couch. “You really put it to her, Tommy. It’s my turn.”

“Yeah, she sucked better than any of those books ever said.” Tommy made room for his brother, despite the room spinning from his orgasm’s intensity. He hugged a wall to keep from stumbling. “Mom, I bet you even liked it.”

“I hated it!” Joan complained.

“Sure you did, Mom.” Robert stepped up to his kneeling mother. “I saw you go after Tommy’s dick, like a pro. You were born to suck cock, weren’t you?”

His mother worried if he told Robert the truth, that she just wanted to get over with it, he might punish her. “No, Robert. I swear. I just did what he told me.”

“I bet you’re lying, Mom, but it doesn’t matter. I’m telling you what to do now, and you’d better not complain or cry, or I’ll grab that strap and teach you what disobedience earns.”

“Please, Robert.” Joan fought against fresh tears. “I hurt so bad. I’m a wreck. I need a shower and sleep.”

“Are you complaining?”

“I-I don’t want to complain. I just want to be left alone.”

“That’s not going to happen for a long while.” Robert declared. “Now stop your blubbering and start sucking.” Like his brother, Robert was more than a little freaked out at the sight of his piss soaked mom and the smell. Like his brother, he mustered through and presented his hard, fat prick to his mother’s face.

Of course, after taking Tommy’s erection in her mouth and sucking it until it came, Robert would want the same, if not more. Joan’s sons had always played a strange game of cooperation and competition. She’d thought little of it, something all brother’s did. Now that game involved her! What would Robert want from her, to make Tommy a little jealous?

“What are you waiting for, Momma?” Robert slapped her face, but his heart wasn’t into it. He knew they had defeated her. They could freely sack her treasures.

His mother jolted at the slap, but had no strength left to cry out. She had to use all of her remaining energy to bring her other boy to a mind shattering orgasm. Joan kissed Robert’s cock first, because he hadn’t hit her very hard. Then she opened up and slowly sucked her boy’s thicker rod into her face. While not as long Tommy’s, it filled her far more. Her wan spark reignited at the taste of Robert’s cock. It’s mass made it harder to breathe, but somehow felt more at home there, as if she’d missed out on good cock in her mouth for years. Joan dismissed that thought. Like Tommy, she simply had to get her son off as quickly as possible, before her strength failed and theirs restored, whereupon the boys would doubtless restart the cycle of abuse.

“Mmmmm.” Robert appreciated the incredible sensations, his mother’s mouth marinated into his hard prick. “Fuck me with your face, Momma.” He thrust in and pulled out to set a rhythm. His mother’s head responded. Robert grinned, imagining he could control his mother remotely by simply moving his cock in her mouth. Her tongue had trouble wrapping around his meat. He was too big, but she could lick his prick head and with skill. Robert groaned again, when he felt her tonguing him. Her head followed his initial pace and she began to fuck his cock with her lips and sucking mouth. He almost put his hands on her head, but the piss there saved her from being forceably throat fucked. “You really are a cocksucking whore!” He delighted.

They had done it, both of them! In a single evening, he and Tommy had turned their reserved, conservative mother into a hot mouthed bitch. He looked down at their conquered victim and breathed excitedly.

Joan wanted to cry, but she had been told not to. She covered her naked breasts and sucked her oldest son as best she could.

“Don’t do that!” Robert barked. “They may be covered in piss, but I want to look at them while you fuck me with your slut mouth.” She lowered her arms and a fresh flush crept up from them to reddened her face. She sucked energetically on Robert’s cock as he fucked back and forth, gurgling noisily around it. Her naked tits swayed. Stained by her shame and her sons’ piss, they’d shaken the last yellow drop while she had sucked Tommy’s prick.

Joan’s shoulders shook as her head bobbed up and down Robert’s spit slicked peter. She had trouble vilifying how perfectly its girth filled her oral cavity. It was as if her mouth had been built to suck Robert’s dick.

Likewise, Robert couldn’t imagine that Tommy had felt anything better, when their mother sucked him. The thrills she drilled through his cock were better than anything! His joy exceeded imagination, but he wanted just a bit more. The older boy grinned at his brother. Then he called down to his sucking mother. “Dip your middle finger in that pee, Momma, and poke it up my ass!”

“Huh?” Her son’s command shocked her out of the mouth fucking rhythm.

CRACK! Robert’s hand smacked her face. “I didn’t tell you to stop, bitch!” He swatted his mother’s cheek a second time. She cried out, tried to resume, but lost her focus. Her mouth sucked well enough, but her motion wasn’t the same. Robert smacked his hand against the less pee stained tit. A hard nipple there surprised him. Was his mom getting turned on by being forced to suck them? That would be too good to be true. “Give me that strap, Tommy.” His brother handed over the length of leather.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.