Chained and Spanked Mother - Cover

Chained and Spanked Mother

Copyright© 2018 by DiscipleN

Chapter 3

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Two, 14 year old brothers, work to enslave their mother, having only S&M, dirty books to guide them. This story is a fan prequel to Kathy Andrews' book, "Chained and Spanked Sister". [WARNING - Chapter 4 contains water sports. It's the only chapter that goes into detail about it. Not really my thing, but it brings important continuity to Kathy Andrew's original story.]

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Water Sports   Slow  

Robert snapped open the box cutter’s release. He placed its razor edge just under the girdle’s hem, careful not to slice his mom. From a gentle sawing motion, the stretched material slowly peeled off of her broad cheek as he cut.

Something was happening to her girdle. It felt looser at the base. One of them was cutting it off of her ass! “No!” She hissed into her gag.

“Shhh, Mom. Keep still or I’ll cut you.” To Joan, it sounded more like a threat than a warning.

As the tight material split away, both boys could see the results of their swatting. Red marks crisscrossed their mother’s upper thighs. The wide but shallow welts ran up under her plain, white panty. Its cotton was thick enough to hide the bulk of their effort.

Abruptly, the girdle’s last threads, ripped! It fell to the floor. The sharp sound reminded her of being struck. Joan’s ass flinched and wobbled.

Tommy laughed and spanked a reddened cheek with his bare hand! She cried out, muffled by the fetid rag in her mouth.

Aroused by the sight of his mother’s well abused ass, Robert remembered feeling her protected tit. They had all night to do whatever they wanted with her. The urge to feel it naked, to expose it, overrode his delight at having made her admit to being a tease. He clicked the cutter back into its safety sleeve and set it on the floor. “Help me, Tommy. I’m going to undress Mom’s tits.”

“Ooooo.” That sounded exciting too! Tommy leaped to help, dropping his mother’s skirt over her inflamed rear.

My dress? They wouldn’t. I’m their mother! The time when her children had needed their mother’s breasts had ended years ago. For extra health, she had breast fed the boys long after most women. They had been wonderful babies and toddlers at her nipples, never biting, and sucking most delightfully. Peggy had been weaned early, to make room for her siblings. Her daughter had shared her milk with Robert, until Tommy was born. Thereafter, only the boys could drink from her breasts. Were they remembering those sweet times, as they released one of her arms?

“If you fight us, Mom, we’re going to belt you for an hour!” Robert promised, stupidly. While he held her arm, Tommy untied it from the iron ring. Her hands were almost white from lack of blood. Rope was too constricting, to tie her like that for very long, Robert mulled. Tommy hadn’t noticed.

When their mother didn’t fight, Tommy bent her arm behind her back, like they read in an army manual in the library. Robert untied her other arm.

Joan felt blood return to her hands. She could hardly feel them, one of the reasons she didn’t fight. Another was, the pain in her ass and her soul. Her wonderful, two sons had become perfect devils. She long believed their previously mild temperments were proof of having overcome her wicked youth. Now that wickedness had found her once again, as lustful boys who had emerged from her womb.

They leaned her away from the wall, using her back twisted arms. Each bone creaked painfully within her shoulder sockets. The pain was steady but not as sharp or intense as her whipping. She almost welcomed it for taking her attention away from the fire in her rear.

Robert reached for the buttons in front of his mother’s dress. When he unbuttoned the first, she shook her head vigorously. No! Please, no.

He smiled. “You’ve got big tits, Mom. You teased us with them and your ass. Maybe we’ll punish them too.” Her eyes pleaded upon hearing that.

“Yeah, I want to spank your tits, for teasing us with them.” Tommy echoed.

Joan groaned with grief. “Nooo!”

Robert finished unbuttoning the top of his mother’s dress. He peeled it away from her thick, wire bra, over her shoulders and down her arms. Her skin was creamy and smooth. He and Tommy carefully controlled their mother’s arms to extract them from its sleeves. Freed from her arms, her top fell, peeling down her torso, revealing her round midriff. Her chest heaved from fear and shame.

Neither boy knew anything about bras. Their mother’s held her proud tits like a challenge. It looked sturdy and strong. Each of them looked for a clasp, front and back. They found metal hooks grasping metal loops binding the reinforced material across her back. Tommy called them out. “Let me try.” He handed his mother’s pinned arms to his brother and reached for the first hook.

His mother had proved her strength fighting them. Tommy’s first attempt failed to loosen any of the hooks. Her mother must have been holding back, to be able to fasten those taut clasps. Or maybe their father hooked them for her.

“I’ll try.” Robert offered.

“No. I’m going to do it.” Tommy took a deep breath and pulled the top hook out of its loop. It was a victory, but it added stress to the two remaining hooks.

Joan hung her head in shame when the first hook scratched her back. Her sons were going to uncover her tits for their viewing pleasure.

It took all of Tommy’s strength to unclasp the second hook, but the thought of seeing and touching and maybe spanking his mother’s tits encouraged his arms to try the last, tightest one.

SNAP! the two halves of the incredible bra flung away from each other. In front, the large, wired cups leapt free of their loads. Joan’s breasts sank down her chest, until their natural firmness caught and supported their prominence. The loose bra covered her nipples, but not for long, Joan knew.

Heavy steps struck the floorboards above them, stopping in the living room. The nightly news blared abruptly. The boys’ father had finished his meal and sat in his lounger and switched on the TV.

All three froze, expecting the man of the house to dive through the floor and arrest them. Robert coughed. What was he waiting for? His mother’s tits were about to be fully revealed, but Tommy beat him to the task. He pulled the stretchy bra down her arms, forcing his brother to release them briefly.

Joan took advantage of her limited freedom. She hugged her arms around her chest for dignity. Don’t look at them! She begged silently. She would have run if her ankles weren’t bound to rings sunk into the cellar floor.

“Mom, it’s too late to be modest, after teasing us for years.” Robert called.

I’m not a tease. Joan told herself fiercely. My sons forced a false confession. I’m the victim! Above them, a lady reporter summarized a story about puppies guarding a playground.

“Show us your tits, Mom.” Tommy ordered.

Joan shook her head. They’ll have to force me. “YAAHHH!!” She screamed. Her youngest lashed her ass with the leather strap the instant her head moved.

“Drop your arms.” Robert nodded, proud of his brother’s initiative. He made a motion with his hand. Tommy struck his mother’s ass, just under her panties, drawing a fat red mark where her thighs met her ass.

“OWWWW!!!” Joan kept shaking her head and holding her naked tits. They all knew, she wouldn’t hold out for long, but while she did resist, Joan could keep her sanity.

Robert signaled his brother to pause. “Mom, we have all night, and you’re asking for a whipping just to hide your tits.” The older boy reached up and loosened her gag enough to pull it out of her mouth. His hand hovered, fingers ready to pull. “Don’t scream, Mom, and I’ll take it out.”

Joan thought for a second and nodded.

“Robert, what about Dad?” Tommy wasn’t sure if they could trust Mom. She wasn’t obeying them as quickly as they had imagined for so long.

“Nothing can bother Dad, when he’s watching TV. Remember that time when we hit a baseball through the window? Mother had to pick it up.

Tommy giggled. He remembered. He hated having to help replace the window, but the way his mother cupped the ball, he couldn’t help but look forward to when she held THEIR balls.

“Think about this, Mom. If Dad does hear you and come down here, we’ll say you told us to do this.”

“That’s really risky.” Tommy worried.

Robert pulled the gag out of his mother’s mouth. She coughed and took a deep breath, still tasting the horrid thing.

“We could drag your arms away, but we’re tired of fighting you. We never wanted to fight you.”

“Then let me go!” Joan hissed.

“We will, Mom, when we’re sure you won’t tell on us.”

“I won’t.” Joan didn’t lie. “Let me put my clothes back on, and untie me, and I’ll never talk about this again.”

“You seem to think, this is a one time thing.” Robert explained. “We swore to do whatever we want, to you down here, as often as we want.”

“That will never happen!”

“We aren’t going to let you go until it does!” Tommy raised the strap. Robert readied the gag.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.