Chained and Spanked Mother - Cover

Chained and Spanked Mother

Copyright© 2018 by DiscipleN

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Two, 14 year old brothers, work to enslave their mother, having only S&M, dirty books to guide them. This story is a fan prequel to Kathy Andrews' book, "Chained and Spanked Sister". [WARNING - Chapter 4 contains water sports. It's the only chapter that goes into detail about it. Not really my thing, but it brings important continuity to Kathy Andrew's original story.]

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Water Sports   Slow  

Tommy trusted his brother. Together they had plotted and planned, ever since reading their dad’s dirty books. Before that, each of them privately lusted after their hot mom. The books prompted the naughty secret they had in common, which bonded them greater than most brothers. When Robert mentioned their uncle’s name, Tommy’s jaw dropped. If it weren’t for their uncle, they never would have thought up and persisted through their elaborate, wicked scheme.

About a year ago, Uncle Nick was babysitting them, while their parents when to a company party, and their sister was out fucking. That’s what Tommy imagined Peggy doing. Their uncle was a good sort, who let them stay up late and watch channels they couldn’t normally watch. During a particularly naughty show on cable, after Uncle Nick had drank many beers fortified with vodka, he started talking about how their mother used to be a bigger slut than the naked bitch on the TV. “Some of the guys at school would tell me how they fucked your mom, to piss me off. I fought the first six or seven, but every week a different guy would tell me how they called her a bitch and a cunt or a cocksucker, to get her all hot and want to fuck or suck or both.” Uncle Nick fell asleep after saying that.

Tommy, his dick getting hard in his pants, stood in front of his mother and told her. “I hear you’re a cunt, Mom.” He rubbed his shoulder, where she had struck him. She had surprised him more than hurt him. Well, now he could avenge that, but more than vengeance, he wanted to show her who was in charge. “I hear you like to suck cocks and fuck anyone.”

Joan raised her head upon hearing her son’s accusation. No! I don’t like that! She shook her gagged head. “nnnnhhhhhh!”

“I think you do.” Tommy unzipped his pants. “I bet if I showed you my cock, you’d want to suck on it.” He reached into his cotton briefs and held his hand there.

“Dnnnnntt!” Joan quailed. The knot behind her neck loosened a tiny bit.

“I’m going to show it to you.” Tommy grinned at his helpless mother. He fished out his semi-hard cock and pulled down his pants and underwear to his knees. “I’ve got a big one. It’s almost as big as Roberts.” Actually, it was a little longer, but his brother’s was far thicker.

Joan closed her eyes and turned her head. The handkerchief holding the rag in her mouth slipped slightly down.

“Look at it, Mom. It’s getting hard, for you.” Tommy stroked his shaft slowly. “Ever since I got hair on my balls, you’ve been a fucking tease, Mom, wagging your tits and ass at us. When we’re at home, it’s like living with a whore. Even that dress makes your tits stand out and your ass extra round.”

Joan shook her head, refusing to look at her son’s jutting prick. The handkerchief slipped below her jaw and the foul rag fell to the floor. “It’s not like that! I love you as a parent.” Joan spoke expecting the gag to silence her. When her whine echoed clearly around the cement, cellar walls, she fell silent.

Above them, the sound of a running shower faintly pierced the house’s floorboards. Why did Peggy have to take such long showers? Joan could have tried shouting again, but she was too exhausted from fighting them. Maybe she could reason with her son. She opened her eyes to meet his, but only saw his hand moving up and down his very hard prick.

“I bet she’s fingerfucking herself, in the shower.” Tommy grinned. His hand quickened at the thought. “Do you finger fuck yourself? Does Dad satisfy you? I bet I could satisfy you.”

“Tommy, you don’t know what you’re saying.” She tried. “Someday you’re going to meet a wonderful girl, and you’ll fall in love and get married.”

“YUCK!” Tommy shouted. He picked up the gag, which still smelled of his cum but much nastier. It was now more wet from his mother’s spit than his spunk “You better not shout, Momma, or I’ll put it back in your mouth. I’ll tie it with rope next time.”

“Please, Tommy, don’t do this. Your father’s going to be home, and he’ll find out what you’ve done. Let me go, and I promise I won’t tell him. We can go back to living our lives like always. We treated you good, didn’t we?”

“You teased me.” Tommy accused. “It’s not fair. I don’t care about treats and allowance and birthdays. You’re a dirty whore for a mother. Every day I want to pull off your clothes and make you my nasty bitch!”

“I’m not like that.” Joan looked at her dress. It was a conservative house dress that fell past her knees, dark blue and fashioned from thick twill. Perhaps her push up bra gave her bountiful tits a strong outline, but it was what all the neighbor women were wearing. Also, she couldn’t help that her ass was bigger than her tits. She had tried diets and pills. Nothing helped. She wore thick dresses and a girdle and bent over only when she had to. “I don’t want to tease anyone. I love your father. He loves you. Don’t you care about him?”

“Pop’s okay, but I can’t stop thinking about you.” His mother’s plea would have melted his erection, except it was a plea. She was helpless and they both knew it. That made Tommy’s dick harder. He stroked it faster and saw his mom looking at it. “I bet it tastes real good, Mom.”

Her youngest son’s cock did look particularly nice. Joan didn’t want anything to do with it, but it looked very healthy. Moms were allowed to care about that, weren’t they?

“You’re looking at my cock, Mom.” Tommy smiled. “I wish you could touch it.”

His mother considered lying to escape. She could promise to masturbate, or even fellate, him if he let her go. Instead she could easily escape. If it worked, she would have no regret, but she dearly hoped he was truly good inside, and would let her go. “I don’t want to touch it, Tommy, but if you need to keep doing that, I’ll look away until your finished. Then you can untie me and we won’t talk about what happened ever again.”

“I don’t think so, Momma. Robert has a plan, and I trust him. We’re gonna win against you.”

Joan despaired at her son’s response. Appealing to his better nature wasn’t working. She had to use stronger measures. “Are you sure, Tommy? Maybe Robert ran out of the room to blame all of this on you. If he talks to your father, first. It won’t matter what you say, and I certainly won’t blame him.”

Tommy’s erection did soften at that. His hand slowed across his exposed prick. His mother wanted to confuse him, he decided. “You’re lying, Mom!” He pouted. “I’m going to spank you.” He let go of his dick and went to a box the boys had placed near their ‘play’ area. He pulled out an old leather strap they’d found in their parent’s junk. It was once a fine belt but had been cut in half. Tommy hefted the strap and turned back to his bound mother.

Joan saw the strip of leather in her son’s hand but couldn’t believe he would actually hit her. Still, the raw look of it frightened her. “I was only saying what Robert might do. Do you really want to risk if I’m right?”

Tommy worried. Was his mom right? Would his older brother tell on him? They had worked together so long. He couldn’t. He just wouldn’t! “I don’t believe you, Mommy!” He lashed out with the leather strap, striking her hip through her thick dress.

Joan yelped! Even the twill weave couldn’t stop all of the strap’s sting. Her son had struck her! She tried to rationalize. He was just getting even for her hitting him, but her heart knew. Tommy would never lose trust in his brother.

“That’s showing her, Tommy.” Robert appeared from behind the pile of junk. He had crept back to the cellar after phoning their uncle, to see if Tommy was as committed to their plan as he. “But you let the gag slip out.”

“Robert, you stop this nonsense right now, and let me go!” Joan spoke with all of her authority.

The older brother simply grinned and took the gag from Tommy. He pulled out another piece of plastic clothesline and approached his mother. When she tried to kick him, he danced out of the way and grabbed her double protected tit. He squeezed it hard. “Don’t try that again, Mom!”

“OWWW!” She howled.

He needed to gag her soon, because Peggy had showered long enough. He hoped his note worked.


“What was that?” Peggy shut off the hot water and grabbed a towel. She listened but nothing else sounded from a distance, except far away traffic. After drying and donning her robe, she went to her room and found a note there. Robert had written it.

“Mom has to see Uncle Nick, and we’re going with her. Make sure supper doesn’t burn for Dad. Call Uncle Nick, if you want. The number is in Mom’s little notebook.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.