Chained and Spanked Mother - Cover

Chained and Spanked Mother

Copyright© 2018 by DiscipleN

Chapter 14

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Two, 14 year old brothers, work to enslave their mother, having only S&M, dirty books to guide them. This story is a fan prequel to Kathy Andrews' book, "Chained and Spanked Sister". [WARNING - Chapter 4 contains water sports. It's the only chapter that goes into detail about it. Not really my thing, but it brings important continuity to Kathy Andrew's original story.]

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Water Sports   Slow  

The months passed. Joan resisted her sons’ evil attacks only when it was too dangerous, but some dangers were too compelling to resist. The nightmare of that first time she hung in chains had never been repeated, but Robert and Tommy often used her cruelly. Many times, they simple fucked their mostly obedient mother, in whatever hole or holes they wanted at the time. They might even hug and kiss her. Such kindnesses never meant they would not stripe her ass with welts or smash her sensitive tissues with sharp clamps, the next time. Occasionally, when the car was available, they made her drive out to dark places where they would use and abuse her.

Joan wore a scarf around her head, to avoid being recognized, not that she knew anyone so low as to visit a nasty place like this. Robert and Tommy had told her the sex shop was known for it special goods. They made her escort them.

The clerk pulled a dank cigar butt from his mouth and stabbed it into a metal tray shaped like a cunt. “Boys, you’re too young to come in here.”

“We have our Mom’s permission.” Tommy stuck out his tongue at the burly, coarse shaven guy. Robert simply pointed at their mother.

“That true?” The clerk’s eyes suddenly sparkled. “Them your sons, Ma-am?”

Joan had to clear her throat. The man’s attention made her face burn with shame. “Y-yes. I-I don’t want them to grow up ignorant.” She tried. The boy’s had coached her.

The clerk reckoned, this woman’s sons were far less embarrassed to be here, than she. He grinned at the thought. “Can I help you find something?” Hidden by her scarf and long coat, it was erotic to imagine she was a hot dame in disguise. He would have been shocked by how hot she really was.

“Oh-oh, no!” She squeaked. “I know what I, uh, need.” It was almost as if the fire in her loins spoke for her. She shuffled to a corner of the shop where she couldn’t see the clerk. Her boy’s followed.

“Good job, Mom.” Robert told her.

Tommy didn’t say anything. He reached into the folds of her long coat and grabbed her naked tits within. His hands pressed the sharp clothes pins biting into her nipples. His mother yelped behind clenched lips.

Robert whispered into her ear, and she bent over in the narrow aisle, presenting her ass to him. He flipped up the end of her coat and opened his pants. Tommy caught his mother’s hair in his hands and pulled her head to his crotch, while his other hand unzipped his shorts.

Joan accepted two hard cocks into her body, one thick, one slightly longer but thinner. They fucked their danger infused pricks in and out, bringing their mother short, intense climaxes. The situation demanded their balls to unload as quickly as possible! Robert and Tommy shot bolts of hot cum up her cunt and down her throat. She sucked and swallowed and orgasmed from the prick shooting fire into her loins.

The clerk was about to investigate the woman and her sons, when they appeared with several cartons from the racks. Her sons had told her what to buy. Joan couldn’t help but blush when the man picked up each item, searched it for a price, and rung it up on the register.

The first was the least expensive, two pairs of handcuffs which could also bind ankles. Individually twice their cost, the clerk punched in the price for two identical dildos shaped like a penis larger than any man had a right to own.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.