Chained and Spanked Mother - Cover

Chained and Spanked Mother

Copyright© 2018 by DiscipleN

Chapter 13

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Two, 14 year old brothers, work to enslave their mother, having only S&M, dirty books to guide them. This story is a fan prequel to Kathy Andrews' book, "Chained and Spanked Sister". [WARNING - Chapter 4 contains water sports. It's the only chapter that goes into detail about it. Not really my thing, but it brings important continuity to Kathy Andrew's original story.]

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Water Sports   Slow  

It took less than a minute for the two boys to shackle her wrists and ankles to special boards on pivots. They fastened the separating chains to hooks on the boards, to cinch her tight to the bench. Joan found herself bound firm to the device. The soft, fur shackles lied about her comfort. They held her as sturdy as any iron equivalent.

“First, I’m going to cut off your dress.” Robert pulled a large pair of industrial shears from the wall.

“Please, Robert, you’ve ruined three of them already.”

“Hush, Mommy, you have to obey us now.”

“I-I’m sorry, Tommy.” Shame was never far away these days. Submission summoned it to her in a heartbeat. Her heart pounded with fear and anticipation. The blood it pumped rushed to her face.

Snip, snip, snip. Tommy peeled the dark brown, house dress away from her body as his brother snipped it free. Robert didn’t stop at the dress. He cut off her bra and her panties, without skipping a beat. Joan’s breasts splayed left and right, firm enough to mound from her chest. Her nipples poked into the cool air, tips tightening. Her thick patch of pubic hair vented the heat in her crotch. Joan felt the flame she had sought, light up her loins. She panted as her expectation of terrible delights filled her inner recesses with lubricating juices. She had to swallow welling saliva, to keep from drooling.

“Mother’s getting hot, and we haven’t even done anything.” Tommy gasp. He watched drips of moisture seep from her undulating cunt.

“That’s how it’s suppose to be.”

Joan heard her oldest boy’s explanation and cringed. Being nice to her did not mean avoiding pain. She heard him hang up his shears and take something else from a hook on the wall. She didn’t dare look. The helpless mother focused her eyes on the heavy chain hanging above her.

A broad strip of leather cracked across Joan’s pert tits. She howled!

“Gag her, Tommy.”

Quickly a rubber ball was forced into her mouth. It had holes to breathe through, but it only halved the volume of her cries, when the belt lashed her tits a second and third time.

“AAAA!!” Joan yelled. “Oh, it hurts, soo much!”

“Yes, Momma, I thought we should start with the belt that first beat you into submission.”

“I hate it, Robert. Please no more!”

“Shhh.” Tommy hushed. He had moved between her legs. She looked down her naked torso and saw him tearing off his clothes.

CRACK! The leather struck.

“YIIEEEE!” She squealed. “Her hard nipples took the brunt of Robert’s next strike. Yet her eyes remained on her youngest son, now half naked. His cock hadn’t yet appeared, but she knew it would be hard when it did, hard for her.

CRACK! Joan screamed against her gag. She managed to ask, “Is h-he going to fuck me?”

“What do you think?” CRACK! Robert whipped his mother, and sprouted a wicked grin.

“OOOOWWWW - OW!!” She flailed against her firm restraints. Her limbs barely moved, but her body writhed across the leather. “OOhhh, he is. Aren’t you, Tommy?”

“I said we were going to be nice.” Tommy smiled down at his mother. He pushed down his cotton briefs and let his long erection bounced into her view. He stepped to the end of the bench and squatted slightly. His brother swung the half belt.

CRACK! His mother shrieked and cried tears. “Ohh, it hurts. It hurts!” Waiting for her youngest son to fuck her was the hardest thing she ever did, as sharp blows tore welts into her breasts. Then Tommy made it worse.

He pulled his hand from behind his back and showed his ruler to her, for a second. Then he swung it high and low, bringing the hard wood down between her legs. It smashed against her turgid clit, causing her to screech like a wounded cat.

“TOMMY! WHY???”

“Cause you like it this way, Mommy.” He swatted his mother’s cunt lips next.

“YAAAAAAAAA!!!” Joan wailed. Then her oldest boy belted her tits again. They worked as a team to flood her body with agony. Unlike, when they whipped her with a tree branch, after another ten strokes each, they dropped their weapons, and Robert pulled down his pants.

Joan felt a soft bulb fit into her vulva and seek out her cunt’s entrance. The hard shaft behind it pierced her dripping hole. His mother cried out from pain when her son penetrated the area he had spanked with a wooden ruler. Tommy ignored her muffled cry and immediately pumped his long shaft swiftly in and out.

“OOOHHHHH, TOMMY! YESSS!!!” The flame there had become a bonfire. After sharp pain, her son’s initial penetration sent incredible shockwaves of pleasure rippling up her spine and flooding her thoughts with joy! “Fuck Mommy, sweetheart. Take the pain away. Fuck me good, Tommy.”

“Open, Momma.” Robert stood beside her head. He pulled the gag from her mouth and grabbed her hair. He twisted her head until his mother’s mouth aligned with the tip of his fat prick.

Joan gulped down her son’s cock and sucked joyfully. “MMMNnngggh.” Fresh waves of orgasm shook her.

Robert pushed her head and pulled as she struggled to fack fuck his mass of boy meat. His hips thrust it into her. The thick cock dove to the back of her throat before withdrawing. She resisted none of it.

The shadow of Joan’s head shifted back and forth upon the floor, her son’s shadow moved to help her suck him. He felt her lips, her tongue, her mouth, and her motherliness - pulling, squeezing, sucking, and swallowing waves of her own saliva. Once again Robert pulled her head onto his prick and thrust his hips. Her nose ground into his crotch as he held held her face against him. He let go and returned to watching and helping his cock disappear and reappear. She coughed against his thick head at the back of her throat, but moaned gratefully.

At the same time, Tommy ploughed his hard prick up his mother’s steaming cunt. His penis grew slick from her sopping vagina. His first thrust stuffed the head and a couple of inches of shaft inside her vaginal portal. After her pained shout, he began to fuck.

Joan felt her son’s manhood split her bruised cunt lips, but she knew she could take it, and she urged him on. She clenched her crotch against his rapid pummeling. His cock pumped out the bad and pumped in the good. He eased back and forth, getting in an additional inch or so on each forward thrust. His mother was in ecstasy. Her son’s long thrusts discovered nerve endings her husband had never been able to stimulate.

After a few of Tommy’s strokes, when he was two thirds in, Joan had a strong orgasm. A few more thrusts, a few more inches, and she came again, even stronger. Now he was in as far as her husband could reach, but the pain from her bruised vulva amplified the pleasures his rutting cock provoked. To her surprise, he kept on thrusting, penetrating deeper, beyond his father’s reach. “I love you Tommy,” she wanted to say. “You own my cunt. You’re sending me to heaven!”

But she had to use her mother to satisfy her oldest son. The fatter cock, filling her mouth, twitched a forewarning. She sucked harder, to give her best to the son who expressed his love before swatting her tits with a sturdy leather stap.

“OOHHHHHH!!!” Robert danced his cock and pulled the head in his hands, to wreak maximum sensations from his mother’s incredibly sucking mouth! “I’m CUMMMINGGGG, MOMMAAA!!” He cried.

Tommy’s prick lurched inside of his mother’s hot cunt. He dove as deep as he could before his floodgates opened and cum boiled out, drenching the back of her dripping cave.

Joan tasted fire and felt another burn into her below. Her sons’ flaming cum fueled the inferno raging in her loins. She shuddered and shook from multiple, intense orgasms. Her mind quit reality to absorb the indescribable pleasure searing into it. Joan’s mouth and cunt moved autonomously to drain her sons of their vital essence, which only strengthened her own explosive ecstasy.

The boys pulled out of her well used holes, to catch their breath. Their mother could hardly see them through the haze of pleasure freeing her from all pain. Hours or minutes passed.

Robert and Tommy didn’t pant for oxygen very long. Their spent pricks dangled happily. What they had planned next would revive them quick enough. The two pain artists bent to their mother’s bonds and freed slack from the chains linking her limbs to the boards.

Robert stood on the bench straddling his mother’s bruised tits and reached up. He unfastened the heavy chain from the large pulley in the ceiling and dangled just enough length for his purpose. Afterwards, he hopped excitedly to the floor.

Tommy pivoted the boards tied to his mother’s ankles, until they stretched her shapely legs fully apart. His brother unfastened her wrists from the upper boards. He lifted her arms above her glazed eyes and snapped the manacles together. Holding them with one hand, he reached up and hooked the manacles to the chain. He double checked his work.

Tommy watched his bother transfer their mother’s arms to the chain. Just thinking about what they would do next, brought new life to his satisfied prick. He licked his lips and waited. Would it work? This time they had tested the heavy chain with two hundred pounds of junk. Their mother weighed a lot less than that.

“Here we go.” Robert stepped back and pulled the other end of the chain. Links ratcheted through the pulley.

Metallic clanking drew Joan’s thoughts out of her reverie. Her arms were being pulled up. Their joints stretched. When all the slack in them was taut, Robert kept pulling his end of the chain.

“What’s happening?” Joan felt her body lifting, her arm sockets suddenly complaining. “Robert, stop! It hurts!”

“Nah,” He smirked, “I tried it, and let Tommy pull me up. It don’t hurt much.” He kept drawing his chain down, raising his mother up. He weighed nearly as much as she, he thought incorrectly.

“Nooo, I don’t like this.”

“Shhh, Mommy.” Tommy picked up his ruler and swatted one of her ass cheeks.

“OWW!”

“You don’t have a say any more.”

“I thought you were going to be nice. I hated the whipping, but the rest felt good. Please don’t tell me you lied.” He applied the ruler directly to his mother’s bruised cunt!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.