Chained and Spanked Mother - Cover

Chained and Spanked Mother

Copyright© 2018 by DiscipleN

Chapter 11

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Two, 14 year old brothers, work to enslave their mother, having only S&M, dirty books to guide them. This story is a fan prequel to Kathy Andrews' book, "Chained and Spanked Sister". [WARNING - Chapter 4 contains water sports. It's the only chapter that goes into detail about it. Not really my thing, but it brings important continuity to Kathy Andrew's original story.]

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Water Sports   Slow  

“Mom! Peggy’s in our room. We need to talk to you.” It was mid-week, an hour before the children were expected to go to bed.

Joan flinched whenever Robert’s voice sounded like a command. She took a deep breath. If Peggy was with him, he wouldn’t have a chance for mischief. She finished folding one of her husband’s polyester pants. Like them, he had proven drip-dry. She set it into the basket and made her way to the boys’ room.

“What’s this about, Brat?” Peggy gnawed on the end of a pencil. She had been in a rare mood to do homework, when Robert invited her to talk with Mom in his room. She couldn’t decide which would waste more of her precious, teen years.

“Gee, I thought I might help to get Mom off your back, and you insult me.” Robert frowned and filed her snotty rebuke in an account she would one day pay for.

“Peggy? Are you two fighting again?” Their mother looked nervously around the room before entering. Spying Peggy calmed her.

Her daughter didn’t notice. “Mom, Robert’s probably just playing a prank.”

“Have more forgiveness, Peggy.” She couldn’t believe she said it. Her son’s deserved nothing but suspicion and contempt, but they weren’t the only ones who had to keep up appearances. As long as they played their roles as darling sons, she had to pretend to dote on them.

“Mom, I just wanted to tell her that I know she struggles with history, and to offer my help. If you could explain that I’m studying at her level these days, maybe she would accept.”

Tommy burst into the room. “Peggy! Dad’s really got it in for you. You have to see him in the living room, right now! The young boy pushed past their mother, grabbed his older sister’s hand, and dragged her out of the room, slamming the door behind him! They had practiced this for days, going as far to fabricate evidence against their sister.

Robert leaped from his chair and blocked the door. “Tommy will be back soon, Mom. You had better be naked before then!” He ordered.

Joan flinched again. “Th-this is reckless! We’ll get caught!” Her hands clutched at her bosom. Both her husband and her daughter were just down the hall, in the front room! She despaired at having been trapped so easily, but the boys must be out of their minds, to take such a risk!

“We won’t get caught, if you act fast.” The boys had to leave their usual implements for taming their mom, in the basement. Peggy was known to snoop in their room, hoping to find dirt on them. Robert considered the wooden ruler on Tommy’s desk. It was used to good effect, days ago, but that wasn’t the older boy’s style. He had been lifting weights and practicing in the cellar, to create his own. He stepped up to his mother and struck her across the face with his hand! Their days of work, below, had put callouses on it.

Joan knew better than to cry out loud. She nearly did, surprised by her son’s rough and strong strike. But one slap failed to break her sense of their danger, however humiliating it was to be punished by one of her children.

Instead of slapping, Robert grabbed the meat of her right cheek and gripped it hard. She ground her teeth and lips together to mute her yelp. He shook her face with her cheek. “I said, get naked.”

“Robert, please, be reasonable!”

“You left us no choice, Mom. Do I have to rip your clothes off? Imagine explaining that to Dad and Peg.” He released her cheek with one hand and slapped her other with his other.

Joan’s hands scrambled for her buttons, fumbling, fighting them. They tore one away when Robert cuffed her again! “Oww!”

“Too slow!”

Why was he doing this? Their plan was bound to fail. A child could predict her husband’s behavior, but Peggy was pure chaos. She might, inadvertently shake, her brother’s shenanigans and her mother’s shame, out of the shadows, and doom them to public disgrace if not criminal prosecution!

She worked faster to undress. “Please don’t make this harder!” She begged. He rewarded her with another slap.

“What have we taught you about telling us what to do?”

The red-faced mother hung her head. “You and Tommy make decisions for me.”

“And?” Robert menaced her with a raised palm.

“I’ll earn a beating.” Tears flowed into her eyes.

“Pull down your panties and lean over Tommy’s desk.”

The subdued housemom pouted like a little girl. She reached under her skirt and dragged her white panties to her ankles. They made it difficult to turn around and reach the desk, but that was probably Robert’s intention. Upon bending over, her bra peeked through her half unbuttoned top. Their tips touched the desktop. She wasn’t allowed to hold herself up with her hands. That was her tits’ job, he told her. Anticipating his full expectations, she reached behind and pulled her skirt up over her naked ass.

Instantly, Robert’s hand cracked against the tense flesh!

“Ow!” She yipped. Her son had gotten stronger, but it wasn’t as painful as some of the things they whipped her with. She wondered how many she would be given. She tried to relax her backside, but another swat beat it taut. She cried into pinched lips. Her cry escaped as a wheeze through her nose. Robert rained six blows before pausing. She heard clothes shuffling behind her.

“Open your mouth, Bitch!”

Was he going to face fuck her? She complied and a foul cloth invaded her oral cavity, stinking of her son’s cum and pee and worse. Nothing was more shameful. Her beatings resumed. Screaming into the gag let her cope somewhat, but as her ass grew hotter, there was only torture.

“Get up and finish what I told you.” Robert snapped his shorts closed, having removed his underwear and stuffed them in his mother’s mouth. It wasn’t a proper gag - she could still talk, but if she yelled, it would mute her.

Joan knew better than to spit out the rank cotton briefs. She rose and hurried to undress. Her blouse and skirt fell the ground faster than ever.

“You need to stop wearing bras, Mom.” Robert sneered at her holstered tits.

She fumbled for the hooks in back. Her son slapped her, unexpectedly. “What do you think about making your tits more available to me and Tommy? Wear bras only when you go out.”

“It’s not right. I hate the idea.” She said into her gag, before she realized she’d fallen for another of his traps. He nearly bruised the side of her head with his next blow.

“It doesn’t matter what you think, Mom.” Robert struck her again. “Not get those tits out. They’ve earned something special.”

Three knocks interrupted them. “Dad’s really laying it into Pegs this time.” Tommy said from the other side of the door.

Robert grinned at his mother. “We’re gonna do that to your tits.” He bid Tommy to enter.

“Wow, I’ve never seen her face so red!” The younger boy exclaimed after shutting the door behind him.

The older boy showed off his red hands. “Slapping our bitch is really fun, Tommy.” He struck his mother’s bra, to demonstrate.

“Owww! I’m doing what you said.” She’d nearly finished unhooking the sturdy item, but Robert’s slap pulled the fastener out of her hands. Somewhat loosened, the bra shifted across her tits by nearly an inch, making her cleavage more prominent.

“Whoa! You really smacked her.” The younger boy appreciated.

“I’ve been working out, against the rubber mats we put in the cellar.” Robert swatted his mother’s face! “Stop fumbling.”

“Ngghh! Please, it’s almost-” The hook came free and her bra fell forward, hiding only her dark areolae. She shrugged off the bra, and it fell to the carpet. Joan stood hunched over, naked, praying they would end this new humiliation and abuse soon, but she had driven her son’s to make up for lost time.

“It’s my turn.” Tommy cackled. He loved hitting his mother’s tits. His hand zeroed in on one and slapped it as hard as he could.

“OOWW! Tommy, Robert, I’ll do want you want, but if you take too lon-” SWAT!

“Shut up, Mommy.” Tommy growled. “Now stand up and push out your tits!”

“They’re too sensitive!” SWAT! “Ow!” The young boy had struck her sore face.

“I said put out your tits, you fat cow!”

SWAT! Robert slammed his palm against mother’s red ass. “I’m tired of your complaints!”

“OKAY!” Joan bubbled with tears. Wincing before her punishment, she straightened and pushed out her bulging breasts.

SMACK! Tommy’s giggle went unheard under his mother’s outcry. “AAAA!!”

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK!! The boy’s hands flew right to left and then left to right, blasting against his mother’s heavy rack.

“Ooh - OOh - OOH!!!”

Fresh redness on Joan’s titties, and the purple on her cheeks, were bridged by a deep flush of shame. She had to stand naked for her sons, and hold her chest out to them, for punishment. She could only weep and cry out.

Tommy swatted his mother’s tits until his hands needed a break. She blubbered and whimpered, crimson from head to navel.

Through the door a higher pitched cry reached their ears. Peggy wailed about how unfair things were in this house, as she entered the hall.

Robert grabbed his mother and pulled her into the closet. “Hide here, and start fingering yourself, slut.” He leaped for the bedroom door. Tommy closed the closet and stood in front of it.

Peggy burst in, “You brats! I HATE you! How dare you hide a box of condoms in my room! I know it was you.” She stabbed her finger at Tommy. “Robert distracted me and Mom, so you could sneak into my room!”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about, Fartface. If anyone gave you condoms, it’s because you’re such a bitch!” Tommy grinned.

“Gaaahhh!!” Peggy burst. “If mother could hear the shit you say to me- Hey, where is she?”

Robert had to get a dig in, too. “She went back to folding laundry, and she doesn’t want you disturbing her anymore tonight. But if Mom was here, Sis, she’d say you’re a bitch, too.”

Steam poured out of the tongue-tied girl’s ears. She huffed a last time, spun around, and stormed into her own room. She slammed the door.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.