Chained and Spanked Mother - Cover

Chained and Spanked Mother

Copyright© 2018 by DiscipleN

Chapter 10

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Two, 14 year old brothers, work to enslave their mother, having only S&M, dirty books to guide them. This story is a fan prequel to Kathy Andrews' book, "Chained and Spanked Sister". [WARNING - Chapter 4 contains water sports. It's the only chapter that goes into detail about it. Not really my thing, but it brings important continuity to Kathy Andrew's original story.]

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Water Sports   Slow  

The following morning, Joan had woken early and showered. She was wrapping her damp body in a large, thick towel when Tommy stepped into the master bathroom and closed the door behind him. He was stark naked, one hand behind his back.

“Get on your knees, slut!”

“Tommy, you’re father is right outside, in bed!”

“Ah, he’s asleep. So you better be quiet.”

“I’m not going to my knees. Now get out of my way.” She moved to pass him. He grabbed the towel and tugged it off of her. Her soft tits bounced free, and her ass wobbled. Turning swiftly, his hidden hand reached behind her.

SNAP!

“OWW!” Joan yelped! Something sharp and narrow had struck her sore behind. Her naked tits flounced and her bare ass quivered.

“I said, get on your knees, Mommy.” Evil burned in Tommy’s eyes. He struck her hip, next. She saw the metal edged, wooden ruler in his hand.

“Oww, stop that!” Joan tried to protect herself with her hands.

He simply swatted a hand!

“YIIIEEEE! OWW! Tommy!”

“SHHHH!” He shushed. “You’re not obeying.” He swatted her hands again.

Joan couldn’t believe how brazen her youngest boy was, attacking her. His father rested just steps away! She tried to open the door, but Tommy cracked the wooden blade across her knuckles! It was like she was a bad little school girl being punished by a wicked teacher! Her hand leapt from the knob, and she retreated.

Tommy drove her back from the door with successive swats to her arms and hips and even her tits!

“AAAAA!” Joan tried to suppress her cries, but the room was too noisy. Surely her husband would wake and barge in to save her, but then he’d discover how she had let the boys use and abuse her. She had no chance of convincing him they had forced her to submit and had raped her! She had kept silent too long.

“Please, please stop, Tommy!” Welts appeared on her forearms. Her tits recoiled in agony from the ruler’s sharp strikes. She backed into a corner of the small room.

“Not ‘til you get on your knees, Mommy!” His arm circled to find openings in her defense, before zeroing in against delicate, naked parts. TWACK!

“OKAY, OKAY!” Joan cried and fell to her knees. A bath mat softened their impact upon the tile floor.

Tommy caught his breath. Both strained their ears to detect sounds from his parents’ bed. His sharper, younger ears heard a faint snore. He grinned for a second. Then he frowned at his kneeling mother.

“This was suppose to be quick and quiet, but you didn’t obey, Mommy. Now I have to punish you proper.”

“What do you want? Just get it over with.”

“Hush!” Her youngest son raised the ruler. His mother flinched. “Face that wall and stick your butt out.” He ordered.

Joan, whimpered. “I’ll do whatever you want, Tommy, but don’t hurt me any more. Robert paddled me terribly, yesterday.”

“Good!” Her son hissed, “But not good enough, because you didn’t obey right away, today.”

A sob burst from her. “You’ve already hit me so much. I’ll obey. I will.” The housemom turned to the wall and lifted her ass for her son’s access. “Please, I can’t take much more.”

“Stop trying to tell me what do do!” CRACK! Tommy smote a broad red line across her discolored ass. He could have simply fucked her, then and there, but he promised his brother, he wouldn’t. It made him all the more mad at their mother. CRACK!

“AAAA!” Joan wailed.

“SHHH!” Tommy warned. He stuffed a quarter of the body towel into his mother’s mouth.

CRACK!

Joan bit down on the towel and screamed!

Tommy didn’t stop at ten swats. He didn’t stop at twenty. By the thirtieth crack of the ruler against his mother’s once more, bright red ass cheeks, he told her. “Put your hand between your legs and play with yourself, Mommy.” He rested the ruler by the sink. “Turn and let me see you do it.”

Joan could hardly move her distressed body, but she obeyed. She turned, then bit her lip. Please don’t humiliate me by making me play with myself. Her eyes begged.

Her son picked up the ruler. “I said play with yourself. Put your hand between your legs and fingerfuck yourself!” He hissed. His eyes were glued to his mother’s amazing tits. His mouth watered. His cock jutted as far as it could, straining to plunge inside her.

Her head nodded slightly. Only slight moves were possible in the world of pain radiating from her ass. Joan felt between her legs until she touched her limp clitoris.

“Spread your legs so I can see.” He returned the ruler to the sink counter.

“Yes, Tommy.” She complied. Her knees opened wide. He gaped when her hand moved to console her abused body, by rubbing her clit into hardness. Her sore nipples also grew hard.

“That’s right, Mommy, fuck yourself. Fuck yourself good.” Tommy didn’t understand why he was suppose to make Mother do it, but he trusted Robert’s methods. All he wanted was to whip his mom and get off on her. What did he care about her pleasure?

Joan found comfort in the act, however degrading. Pleasant sensations from her clit couldn’t counteract the suffering her youngest son and caused to her rear, but she could distract her thoughts from its incredible pain.

Tommy felt he had satisfied his brother’s request. So he preceded to finish what he started. He stepped close to his mother and pulled the towel out of her mouth. “Suck me, Mommy.” His boy prick tapped her pouting lips.

Joan obeyed. Once again, she had no choice. She opened her mouth and pushed her face onto her son’s throbbing cock, until it touched the back of her throat and made her gag. She remembered, Tommy liked it when his manhood made her gag. She coughed and proceeded to suck. She told herself, it was yet another way to distract her tortured mind from her inflamed welts.

“Yeah, Mom!” Tommy gasped. He gazed down at his gorgeous mother. Her eyes shut tight and mouth open, dragging her wet, clinging lips up and down his cock.

“Oh, mmmm, Mom, you’re so sucking good at this! Suck it, Mommy! Suck my dick!”

His hands came down, curling in her long hair as he held her head, encouraging her to suck his aching prick. Joan’s shame and guilt doubled as she nursed dutifully on her son’s cock. Her frigging slowed against her warming clit.

“Don’t stop fingering yourself.” Tommy ordered. His mother’s hand resumed speed between her firm thighs. “Now pay more attention to my dick.”

She reached her free hand around the root of his cock, adding a hand-job to her mouth’s work. Her fist pumped slow and hard, trying to coax the load of cum out of his balls as quickly as possible. Joan’s wet, slurping sounds of incestuous cock-sucking pleasure filled the bathroom. Their furtive echoes were lost on them. The two of them existed on a primal plane, connected by lust and obedience. Her cheeks were crimson with the intensity of her blow-job, as she sucked on the iron length of her son’s cock. Her clit sent first sensations - waves of joy ripppled up her spine. The roar of the fire burning her ass faded in the background of the fire flaring in her cunt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.