Editing Reality Book One: Naughty Fantasies Created - Cover

Editing Reality Book One: Naughty Fantasies Created

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Chapter 2: Hottie’s Naughty Thanks

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2: Hottie’s Naughty Thanks - When the Most High decides reality needs livening, he gives one man the power to edit reality three times a day. What will Steve Davies do with this power?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Steve Davies

I closed the app.

Time unpaused.

The angel faded away as I shifted in my chair, glancing around at my students. The sound returned, the scratching of pencils as they continued their test, only the wheezing breathing of the old Kyleigh wasn’t present. None of the students sitting by her seemed to noticed that the formerly morbidly obese girl was replaced by a curvy, busty, teenage beauty. Mathew didn’t gape at the appearance of a new hottie. Courtney didn’t blink at the appearance of the new beauty.

Kyleigh was utterly transformed, her clothing shifting to fit her new body. She wore her uniform differently than before, it clung to her tight instead of being loose. I hadn’t changed her clothing at all, forgetting about it, but I had edited the world, and apparently it had shifted even what she wore. She had makeup on now, a subtle touch to enhance her face. Her black hair wasn’t short and lank, but now had curls and volume, falling in a shimmer to her shoulders.

She glanced up at me and there was a twinkle in her eyes. My cock throbbed as a flush of guilty lust rippled through me. She was attracted to me. I was her high school teacher. I shouldn’t have manipulated her sexuality and now...

Now she wanted me. I could feel it in the way she shifted.

I swallowed, staring down at my phone. I had two more uses. I tried to focus on that. On what I should do with my powers. I could affect things. I could make things better. Kyleigh was happy now. She wouldn’t get picked on. She wouldn’t be miserable. And...

I tried not to think about my wife. She was out of town. She wouldn’t know and ... I could edit her so she wouldn’t care.

This was seductive. This power. I had always thought I was a good man. Yes, I made mistakes. Who didn’t? But this ... It was like I could shape the world to be what I wanted. Instead of owning up to my mistakes, I could just change reality to accept it.

Why would God give this power to me?

As I thought, my mind wandering, the scratch of pencils slowed. Students, with Seth at the lead, set their tests on my desk. The stack grew and grew. When Kyleigh sauntered up, her large breasts swaying in her blouse, half the buttons undone, showing off a hint of her lacy bra. She had her gray vest and tie slung over her arm.

When had she taken those off?

“Mr. Davies,” she purred, her voice sultry. The fifteen-year-old girl winked at me before she turned around and sauntered back to her desk. Her skirt swayed around her ass. It was such an ... enticing sight.

Finally, Nikkole dropped off her test, the blonde’s blouse almost as unbuttoned as Kyleigh’s, her vest also clutched in her hand along with her tie. The cheerleader also had that sway, my cock aching now. I could edit her to like me and...

I pushed that thought down. Kyleigh needed to be changed. Nikkole didn’t have any problems. I couldn’t go down that route.

There was still time in the class, so I launched into a lecture. I stood up, clearing my throat, struggling not to look at the way Kyleigh filled out her blouse, or the way her green eyes followed me, almost glowing with a passion.

“Technical writing,” I said as I moved before my class, “is about more than just writing manuals for products or blurbs for marketing, it’s also about creating legal documents.” I tapped the computer on my desk. It was connected to the projector that was cradled on the ceiling and shone on the whiteboard. I marched over and flipped off the lights.

On the screen was the charter of our town, Rainier. It was located on the east side of Lake Washington near Seattle. The words on the charter were scrawled across it in a flowing script, handwritten. It had clauses in paragraphs of varying sizes. My students shifted, Seth pushing up his glasses before getting ready to take notes, Courtney following. Matthew frowned, the football player’s bluff face looking confused.

“This is our town’s charter,” I said. “The way it was written is very important. You know why?”

“Um ... because it gives our mayor powers?” Evita asked. The Hispanic girl cocked her head, her bleached-blonde hair shifting about her shoulders.

“It lets the mayor collect taxes,” Nikkole added.

“Well, not the mayor,” I said. “But the city’s treasury has that power to at the behest of the mayor and the city council. It’s found in paragraph 14. The way the language is crafted is precise. Technical writing is all about precision. Whereas creative writing can be vague, to obfuscate and make the reader think, to use metaphors to invoke emotions, technical writing cannot do that.”

“Does it explain why our mayor sucks?” Matthew asked. “My dad wants him recalled.”

I shifted. I didn’t normally talk about my politics. “Mayor Wright isn’t doing that great of a job, and if you look at paragraph twenty-one, you can see that there is the ability to recall him built into our town charter. That precise language is what gives power to us, the citizens, to control our government. So I want you to read the charter over the weekend. Study it. See how the language is used to craft the rights you have and the limitations and powers that are given to the representatives of our town’s government.”

A groan rippled through the class.

I glanced at the clock. “Okay, you’re dismissed. Enjoy your day and the weekend.”

The students filed out. One by one, they spilled out of the room, talking and laughing. Matthew strutted with Nikkole at his side, his large body filling out his uniform. Skinny Seth scurried out after him. My eyes followed Evita as she sauntered out, the Hispanic beauty as much a tease as ever. My hand tightened on the phone. I could ... edit her and...

I swallowed.

Kyleigh lingered. She was slowly putting away her books in her backpack. I swallowed. Was she having trouble with her new body? Was there as part of her that remembered being a girl two hundred pounds heavier? Did she feel lighter now? Off-balanced without all that bulk? Then her eyes fell on me as she straightened, her large breasts jiggling.

I swallowed. This was really going to happen. I created this. The angel blessed this. She gave me this power and ... I changed Kyleigh. I made her better. It was only fair that I got a reward. That I could give her confidence in her new body. To let her know that she was attractive. She didn’t have to be shunned any longer.

She sauntered to me as the last student, Courtney, filed out, my door closing behind her. Kyleigh’s hips swayed. Her breasts almost poured out of her blouse. She had such a smoky look on her face. She was so different. I could see the hints of the old her in there, but I had never seen such a confident look. Something sensual and mature, something utterly feminine that had my blood boiling.

“Mr. Davies,” she said, her voice a liquid purr. “I wanted to speak to you ... in private.” Her smile grew larger. “Do you have time?”

I swallowed as she stood before my desk. She leaned over, an almost casual gesture, but I knew it was deliberate to show me her cleavage. It was that deliberate gesture any woman who had a gorgeous body did to display it to her advantage. Something practiced. Something a girl who’d just gained this body wouldn’t have.

This power had rewritten everything that came before in Kyleigh’s life. I bet if I looked at older pictures of her, it wouldn’t be of her fatter self.

“It’s ... very important,” she purred, her voice liquid.

My lusts surged through me. I knew this was wrong. I was her teacher. I was married. I loved my wife, but ... Those breasts. Those firm, underage breasts. My dick grew harder and harder. All these years teaching these young sluts, wearing their schoolgirl uniforms—gray vests over crisp, white blouses and those wonderful skirts—but finding ways to still look sultry and sensual, to tease with their budding flesh. It was all distilled into this girl who wanted me, her sexuality modified to find this acceptable.

“I have the next hour free,” I said. “If you need a private lesson.”

“Very private, Mr. Davies,” she said. “I just ... realized how amazing your lessons are. How great they are. And you don’t get enough recognition. You don’t get enough praise. But you deserve it. A reward...”

I swallowed, my heart pounding. My dick was lead pressing at my boxers. “What are you thinking?”

“I have this ... idea,” she said, her fingers playing with a button of her blouse. She pushed the button through the eyelet. Her bra came into view. A soft gray trimmed with lace. Something sensual. Something a high school girl shouldn’t wear.

She undid another button. A third. I groaned as she sauntered around the desk, her white blouse sliding off her shoulders. Her large breasts jiggled, cradled in her bra. It was a delight. I groaned as I turned in my chair. Her hands reached behind her, undoing the clasp. She slipped it off and the straps fell down her arms. The cups slid away from her large breasts, exposing them.

Her nipples were fat, a fetching hue of dusky pink. I groaned at how firm her large breasts looked, a youthfulness I hadn’t experienced in two decades. She dropped her bra before her, moving with such confidence.

“I know how much you like my tits,” she purred. “I’ve felt you staring at them. Watching them. You’ve ached to see them like this, haven’t you?”

I groaned, “Yes,” even though I’d never ogled her before. But I was the only one that could remember the original reality before I edited it. “They’re gorgeous.”

Her smile grew, taking joy in the compliment. Joy I gave her. She never would have had such delight before.

“You’ve taught me so much, and I just feel like I need to thank you,” she said as she knelt before me.

My chair creaked as I shifted. She turned me, her hands gripping my knees through my slacks. She slid her hands up them, her large tits swaying. My blood grew hotter and hotter the higher up my legs she traveled. My dick throbbed with my pounding heartbeat. Her fingernails, painted bright red now, scratched across the fabric.

I groaned as her hand reached my crotch. She felt me through them, stimulating my dick. The pleasure flowed through me. It was this incredible delight. Her smile grew naughtier and naughtier. Her emerald eyes were glowing with her awakened desires.

“You’re just so handsome, Mr. Davies,” she moaned, her fingernails scratching up my crotch to the waistband. “I love you watching me. It makes me feel so beautiful.”

“You are,” I breathed. I felt like an awkward teenager again. My shirt felt tight, my tie strangling me. I loosened it as she played with the fastener of my slacks.

The button popped. The zipper rasped. This was really happening. My fifteen-year-old student was playing with my cock. My hands clenched as she reached inside my fly. Her hand wrapped around my cock. Her fingers were warm, delicate. They felt like silk.

I groaned as she pulled out my dick. She grinned as it came into view. Her hand pumped up and down my shaft, stroking it. Precum beaded at the tip. She lowered her head, her black hair tumbled in curls off her shoulder.

Her tongue swiped the crown, gathering a bead of precum. Pleasure surged through me. I groaned, my back arching in the chair. It was incredible feeling her tongue caress around my spongy crown. The chair creaked more and more, my toes curling as she swirled her tongue around my dick. My eyes rolled back in my head.

“Mmm, this is what I’ve wanted,” she said, looking up at me. “To thank you for being an amazing teacher, Mr. Davies.”

“You’re an amazing student,” I groaned. “Just ... fantastic.”

“Oh, you’re just saying that because I licked your cock,” she said. She giggled, a winsome, girlish sound that only made my dick throb harder. She released my cock and seized her breasts. “Since you like my tits so much, I thought I’d do this.”

I groaned as she sandwiched her tits around my hard shaft. It was incredible feeling her pillowy breasts surrounding my aching cock. My dick throbbed between her wonderful mounds. They were soft and warm, her skin silky smooth. Her nipples pressed into my shirt. She smiled up at me.

She slid her breasts up and down my cock. I’d always wanted to experience a titty fuck. I added this fetish to her, editing reality to one where she enjoyed using her big tits like this. She pressed her breasts around my shaft and slid them up and down. Pleasure spilled through me.

“Oh, this is as much fun as I thought it would be,” she groaned. “Your cock feels amazing in between my tits.”

“I bet,” I groaned. “They feel amazing about my cock.”

“Good!” she moaned, working them faster.

Precum beaded out of the slit of my cock. Her tits worked the juices into her flesh as she slid her breasts up and down my shaft. She pumped her breasts up and down my shaft. Every time her soft flesh engulfed the crown of my cock, pleasure shot down my shaft.

I groaned as the pressure built in my balls. Every slide of her tits brought me closer and closer to my explosion. My chair creaked as I leaned back. My hand loosened my tie. The pleasure spilled through me. I loved it.

She worked her tits faster and faster. Her hands squeezed her tits tighter about my shaft. It was an incredible delight. My toes curled. I groaned. Trembles raced down my legs as I stared down at her. She looked up at me with such green eyes.

“Ooh, you’re going to cum so hard,” she moaned. “You’re going to splatter my face. I want that! I want to be coated in your jizz, Mr. Davies.”

“You will,” I panted, another fetish I edited into reality. “I’ll coat you in my cum.”

“Yes!” she groaned.

Such a look of hungry anticipation rippled across her face. I loved the pleasure. I gripped the arms of my chair. The pressure grew and grew in my balls. I couldn’t take much more of this. It was so exciting. Something so new. So wonderful.

Her head darted down. Her tongue flicked around the crown of my dick as it emerged from the valley of her tits. Rapture flared across the tip of my dick. I groaned at the surge of heat shooting through me.

“Fuck!” I groaned.

“Yes, yes, cum, Mr. Davies!” she moaned as her tits slid up my cock and brushed the crown again.

My balls erupted. Jizz fired. My cum spurted from the tip of my dick. It splashed across her features. It was this amazing moment of ecstasy. The pleasure jolted through me as I spilled my cum across her face. I coated her features in my pearly seed. Then it rained down on her tits. It splattered her heaving mounds.

I stared at her as waves of darkness washed across my vision. I groaned as the ecstasy pumped through me. My mind drank it in. I just got a titty fuck from Kyleigh. I just enjoyed this hot moment from my sexy student.

“Damn,” I moaned.

“I know!” she gasped. “This tastes incredible. Your cum is so salty. So yummy. I’ve wanted to enjoy your jizz for so long. Ooh, I am so glad I felt it today, Mr. Davies.”

“Me, too, Kyleigh,” I panted, my body buzzing with pleasure.

She squeezed her tits around my dick, sliding them up and down. My cum dribbled down her face. Her tongue swept out to grab more as she shuddered. I loved it. It was so exciting. It was an amazing rush.

“Ooh, and you’re still hard,” she purred.

I was still hard. This was all very exciting. “You’re just that sexy.”

She beamed at me, my pearly spunk covering her features. Then she purred, “Mmm, if you’re this hard still, well, I need to keep thanking you.”

“Yeah,” I said, nodding my head.

She rose to her feet, her cum-splattered tits swaying before her. She had such a winsome smile on her lips. My pearly spunk dribbled down to her neck. She turned around and bent over my desk. Her gray skirt, shorter than she should wear, slid up her rump. That naughty, schoolgirl sight made my dick ache.

She flipped her skirt up, exposing a black thong buried between the cheeks of her tight rump. The strip clung to her pussy lips. I didn’t see any pubic hair. I should. Was she shaved now? Had her edited reality caused her to shave herself in the past just like she also styled her hair and wore her clothes differently?

“Just pull my panties down and enjoy my thanks, Mr. Davies,” she moaned. “Please, please, use me. I need it. It was so hot giving you a titty fuck.”

My dick throbbed with pure lead. I never would have enjoyed this delight without the aid of that app and Anael. This strange power that brimmed through me. I rose my cock thrusting before me. I was a perverted teacher. I shouldn’t do this. I shouldn’t sin.

I frowned ... Sin ... But if the Creator gave me this power...

I ripped down her thong, pulling it out of the crack of her bubbly ass and revealed the tight, shaved slit of her pussy. I groaned at the sight of her girlish, underage slit. Her juices gleamed on and around her labia. She had a plumpness to her vulva, swollen with her arousal. She wanted this so badly. She ached for me to fuck her.

“Mr. Davies!” moaned Kyleigh. “Please, please, fuck me! Take my cherry!”

“Yes!” I said, guiding my cock to her. I rubbed my cock against her shaved flesh.

She was so hot. So silky wet.

I was so lucky to have this opportunity. I felt her hymen, that thin membrane between me and her silky depths. I’d never popped a girl’s cherry. I wasn’t Linda’s first. Nor was she mine. I groaned as I pushed against her maidenhead. She whimpered, looking at me over her shoulder, her face coated in lines of my pearly seed.

It was such a hot sight. My lusts surged. I thrust.

My cock pressed against her thin membrane. It stretched before me. This wonderful delight. She moaned as I pushed deeper and deeper into her. Her back arched. Her rump clenched. Then she gasped as her cherry popped.

I sank into her virgin depths. The first cock to ever enjoy this underage pussy. Her schoolgirl cunt gripped my dick as I sank deeper and deeper into her. Her flesh caressed me. My spongy crown drank in the friction of this moment. My balls tightened as I buried to the hilt in her.

“Mr. Davies, yes!” she howled, her pussy clenching down around me.

It was incredible to be in her. My eyes rolled back in my head. It was such a delight. I drew back my hips, her snatch squeezing around my cock. The silky pleasure gripped my shaft. The friction burned around my spongy crown. Pleasure shot down to my balls. I gripped her hips and rammed into her depths.

My crotch smacked into her bubbly rump. Her butt-cheeks rippled. Her pussy engulfed my cock again. That wonderful thrill of burying into a hot, tight cunt filled me. She gripped me in ways my wife’s cunt hadn’t in ... years. A young snatch was wrapped about my dick.

“Mr. Davies!” she squealed. “Yes, yes, yes! Enjoy your reward! Ooh, you can enjoy me whenever you want!”

I shuddered at that, the intoxicating rush of her words. My hips pumped faster and faster, driving my cock into the depths of her pussy. I savored feeling her wrapped about me. It was incredible. This amazing bliss caressing me. It spilled rapture through my body.

“Oh, yes, whenever you want!” she moaned, her back arching, her black hair flying. “I’m going to be the friendliest student ever!”

“The sluttiest!” I growled.

Her pussy clenched hard about my cock. “Yes! The sluttiest! I’ll let you all use me! Mmm, yes yes, fuck that cock into my pussy! Oh, my god, I’m going to cum on this dick! Your awesome, Mr. Davies!”

I bent over her, hands planted on either side of her on my desk’s cheap surface. I thrust hard, slamming my dick into her. I wasn’t making love to my wife, I was fucking the school’s tramp. My crotch smacked again and again into her rump. Her flesh jiggled and rippled. The pleasure surged through me.

Stars danced before me as the pleasure built. My balls grew tighter and tighter as they smacked into her shaved flesh. Into her clit. She moaned and cooed, writhing atop my desk as she bucked back into my thrusts. Her silky pussy squeezed about my shaft, gripping me as I pulled back then welcoming me in when I plowed forward.

“Oh, my god, Mr. Davies!” she howled. “Oh, my fucking god, yes!”

This pleasure was incredible. It built and built in me. My fingers curled as I slammed into the hilt in her. Her hips wiggled from side to side, stirring her cunt around my dick. The bliss was incredible. Being in her underage cunt was all my darkest fantasies brought to life.

I could enjoy all my students. I could fuck them all.

“Damn!” I groaned.

“Fuck, Mr. Davies!” she gasped. “I can’t ... Your dick ... It’s too good ... Yes!”

Her pussy convulsed around my thrusting shaft. That rippling delight of a woman’s cunt climaxing around my dick engulfed me. My cock drank it in. The pleasure shot down to my balls. I grunted, the ache building in the crown of my dick.

Every time I rammed into her spasming pussy, I came closer and closer to dumping my cum into her. Into my student’s snatch. It was incredible. I grunted as I pounded into her, loving the way her moans echoed through my classroom.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.