Subservience of the Mind, Body and Soul - Cover

Subservience of the Mind, Body and Soul

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 10

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 10 - What can possibly go wrong when one seeks adventure in life? Absolutely nothing can. All one has to do is show a little loyalty.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Fiction   Paranormal   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Body Modification   Transformation  

Kamari’s breath catches in her throat. Her hearts pounds wildly in her chest. You are forever mine. Just hearing the words in her mind gets her excited. It makes her pussy drip. If she still had her cock, it would certainly make it throb. She drops to her knees, pressing her head into the side of her master’s thighs.

“You are such a good girl,” the master coos. “You have shown your devotion to me, your loyalty to me. You are forever mine.”

Kamari looks up to see her grin. One hand reaches for her head while to other holds the Big Black straight out for her. The young woman shudders and grips her mater’s leg. Fingers entangle in her hair and she licks her lips. Nothing has gone as Kamari thought it would. She figured that she would be the one to enjoy the master’s pussy, but instead, it is the other way around. She opens her mouth, tongue out and moaning.

The master slowly strokes herself, waving her prick in front of Kamari’s lips, just out of reach. Her cunt is clenching now, her heart is beating faster, She can almost smell how wet she is. She can almost taste her master’s cock. She is devoted. She is loyal. And she belongs to the master. She leans forward to lick just the tip of the prick. Closing her eyes and moaning softly, she flicks the tip of her tongue across the tip of the master’s member. She whimpers and her master’s member throbs against her lips when she presses them against the tip.

Kamari runs the flat of her tongue across the soft top, Back and forth she runs it lightly. Breathing heavily across it each time, she exhales. She watches her master’s back arch, the movement pushing her hips forward. The head of her erection probes at Kamari’s lips, silently demanding she open wider. But she pulls back, closing her lips and barely kissing the soft head. She wants to taste more, but she also wants to tease a bit.

The master leans over her pet, one hand resting on her head, absently petting her head. When Kamari looks up at her master, the look on her face shows a playful impatience. The expression deepen when Kamari holds up her cock against her belly and tilts her head, trying to keep her eyes on her master’s face. She kisses and licks down the underside of the Big Black, flicking with the tip of her tongue. Her nose rubs against the hardness the closer she gets to the master’s groin. And then she licks her balls. The flat of her tongue surrounds them, her lips sucking one and then the other gently into her mouth.

The master growls. Kamari smiles and continues the slow process of worshiping her master’s cock. Kamari wonders how long she is going to hold out just tossing her down and fucking her. But right now, it seems her master is rewarding her, giving her the freedom to do as she pleases. She kisses and licks her way back up one side and then the other. At the tip, Kamari wraps her tongue underneath and around the master’s member, sliding her mouth muscle back and forth then side to side. This is how to worship. Kamari grins and licks around the tip, still taking her time.

The master’s breath comes in sharp, hitched gasps. And knowing the master wants her so badly, without words, makes Kamari begins to lose control herself. This journey has only gone from good to better. She was satisfied with her change. She was happy to be renamed and accepted as a woman. She was even happier to have a cock and have her ass taken whenever the master demands it. But now, fully female, she is ecstatic to be fully female and have the master take any of the holes she has to offer.

Kamari does her best to hold her master’s wavering gaze and finally wrap her lips over the head, sucking gently. Drool bubbles out as she slides her ever so slowly into her mouth, watching her master’s face for her reaction. The master’s eyes shoot open even wider, her body arching hard and freezing, as though a bolt of electricity is firing off through her. A long and low groan spills from her lips, her cock hardening the deeper she moves. Kamari moans against her, feeling the combined textures of the Big Black against the roof of her mouth and the stickiness of cum, and knowing of the further goodness that is to come.

When the tip of her nose bumps the master’s groin, she swallows. The air she breathes is now filled with her scent. She didn’t notice it before, she couldn’t smell it before, but it’s there. It is like the smell of flowers littering a field, like the sunshine after a rain, like the smell of a newborn baby. Kamari feels the blood pumping through her veins. She feels it pumping through the master’s. It moves past her lips, against her tongue to mingle throughout her body with her own. Her hands grip the master’s hips, stroking the flesh there. Then she takes her the rest of the way in and pauses.

The master’s hips thrust slightly and Kamari digs her fingernails into the flesh, holding her to her master and her master to her. She pulls back until her cock falls out with a wet plop. Drool drips down Kamari’s chin. She licks her lips and dives back in, moaning. The master grabs the back of her pet’s head and thrusts her prick between parted lips. “Let’s see what you’ve learned.”

Kamari doesn’t understand what she means, and it doesn’t really matter. Her master is in control again. As it should be. Pumping her pet’s mouth up and down her shaft she does so in smooth, full strokes. Now, Kamari is in tears. But they are not tears of pain, humiliation or sadness. These are tears of joy, hope and love. She reaches around, grasping the master’s ass and moaning against the invasion—loving how she is possessed. I am forever yours. She presses her fingernails at the supple flesh. And then suddenly, she is yanked to her feet and grasped by the waist, lifted up and swept around.

Once again, Kamari finds herself in the lap of her master, but this time it is without two cocks between then and it is facing one another. She cries out at the feeling of her master’s prick resting against her belly between them. If there were to be any words between them they are silenced when the master’s mouth covers her pet’s mouth. Her hands grabbing, her fingers tangling in Kamari’s hair, holding her close. Kamari grips her master’s arms, shoulders, crying while she is plunders by her master’s tongue and warm, wet lips.

The master gives her pet a short respite, her eyes searching Kamari’s. “You are forever mine.”

“Fuck me,” Kamari pleads, whimpering as her master’s cock twitches for what seems like the ten thousandth time over her belly.

And without another word, the master’s hands move down to Kamari’s hips, lifting her up and dropping her down on her erection. In one swift movement, the master is completely sheathed inside the young woman. Kamari screams at the feeling of being impaled so abruptly, so fully. The way the master claims her shows her loyalty has paid off big time. It shows the love the master so freely gives. The master smashes her lips over Kamari’s, continuing the assault, moaning into her mouth. She pulls the woman tight against her, her hands everywhere—stroking, mauling—as though desperate to have all of her at once, to be one, never separated.

And all Kamari can do is wrap her arms around her master’s neck and hold on while she thrusts wildly up into her. Kamari’s breasts smash into the master’s, aching for the touch. Just as suddenly as this was started, the master stops and falls back against the ground. Her gaze locks with Kamari’s through the curtain of damp hair that has fallen over her eyes. Kamari licks her lips, trying to catch her breath. “You are mine...” she whispers.

“Forever...” Kamari hisses. She readjusts her knees to a more comfortable position that still allows her to straddle the master’s waist. And then she rises up, though she keep the tip of the Big Black inside her. She is now above, looking down into the eyes of her master, her savior.

Not breaking the connection above or below, Kamari begins a slow descent on her erection. When she is fully seated on her master’s lap again, she reverses at the same pace, her body shuddering while the Big Black is unsheathed through her snatch. Then she begins a faster rhythm. Up and down, luxuriating in the push and pull sensations the master creates between her slick walls.

Each motion causes her breasts to rub against the master’s now. Their nipple snag each other’s intensifying the movement. She flings her head back, moaning loudly when the master’s hands caress the back of her shoulder to hold her there in an arches position, their sounds shaky each time their hips join. Kamari licks her lips, wanting to express her thankfulness for coming when summoned, for giving her the chance to prove herself, for receiving such love in return of it all, but her voice fails her due to the harder thrusts from below. The master slides her hands down, wrapping Kamari’s tiny waist tightly. Kamari in turn wraps her arms around her neck tighter holding her master’s head to hers as their lips claim each other’s.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.