Mr. Rogers' Research - Cover

Mr. Rogers' Research

Copyright© 2018 by MysteryWriter

Chapter 38

The horror was controlled inside the dell laptop, with the odd ball operating system. It wasn’t going to spread to infect anything except my mind. It was going to lingered inside my mind for days and I knew it. After watching Ginger get raped three times one right after another, I was ready to arrange the deaths of everyone one involved in it.

My blood lust started with the Hammer, then moved to all the people involved with the actual rape itself. There were more of them than I would have thought. First there were the two men who abducted her. The next player introduced into never never land was the junkie nurse caretaker. Ordinarily I have a problem with the arranging for the death of a woman, but the junkie babysitter would not be a problem at all.

It seemed that phase one of the abductors conditioning of the victim was all about terrorizing her. She was handled roughly, so that she never knew when or where the pain would come. The pain was on the inside and outside of Ginger’s body. It appeared that she was raped at least five times during her marathon sexual torture session.

After that period she was allowed to rest for a period of time. The junkie babysitter came in to help her to the bathroom and into the shower. She never left Ginger alone and never allowed her any privacy. At the end of their first meeting she forced Ginger to perform oral sex on her. They had placed a dog type choke collar around her neck.

Ginger was always within a couple of inches from having her oxygen cut off. That, I felt, might be the worst torture of all. There was always the threat of an agonizing death near at hand. The junkie babysitter held the end of the choke collar and directed Ginger’s every move. She punctuated her orders with a jerk on the chain. After a while the junkie whore had an orgasm, then she kissed Ginger passionately.

The abductor came back into the room while the junkie babysitter still held Ginger’s chain. They order Ginger onto her hands and knees. When she was arranged properly they began to both have sex with her. The one I thought of as Big Al had vaginal intercourse, and Ginger performed oral intercourse on the junkie again.

Yes even though it was disgusting, it was also arousing. I could see how a sick mind would love the scenes of depravity. It seemed that they finished and allowed Ginger to rest. I wasn’t sure you could call laying naked on the hard floor covered by a single blanket resting.

Some time passed according to the scroll across the bottom of the computer image. The action began again after the break. Ginger was taken to the center of the room and told to kneel. As I expected Big Al’s rather long penis was presented to Ginger.

“Make love to it,” Big Al said harshly. “Do it good, and I will not punish you.”

“She hesitated a split second so Al jerked her collar. She instantly opened her mouth and took the above average penis into her mouth. From that point on Al gave her encouragement and instructions until he obviously ejaculated in her mouth. I could tell because she couldn’t swallow it all, even though Al ordered her to do so. Two streams of semen slipped past the corners of her mouth.

The nurse came forward after Al’s withered penis slipped from Ginger’s mouth. The nursed forced Gingers head to turn. When it was possible the junkie kissed Ginger deeply. There seemed to be a slight change in Gingers demeanor, but I wasn’t sure.

I stopped the film, moved to the ice bucket and filled a red cup from it. I also poured some of the iced tea made from the mix into the cup. I sat down after looking silently at Erin. Erin stared back at me as if I were a lab rat. At that point I reached over to push the start button on the CD player.

Ginger sat waiting for whatever would happen next. The second abductor came into the scene. He forced Ginger to repeat her actions again. One thing was different, Ginger took his penis without any hesitation. She didn’t seem to enjoy it, but she did take it easily.

“See the tears streaming down her face. They are not from pain, it’s from humiliation at this point,” Erin explained. I got it, but rather than answer I just nodded.

Ginger was forced to take all of the smaller penis. She gagged but she had to stay with it. The junkie nurse told her to relax her muscles. It took several tries but finally she was able to bypass her gag reflex. She never looked comfortable with it, but she did take it willingly.

At that point they let her take a break. The nurse checked her over and rubbed her clit while she lay back and napped.

I looked at Erin for and explanation. “It calms her and keeps her calm. Calm in a different way. Notice how rhythmic her movements are. She could keep that up all day and Ginger wouldn’t climax.”

The next section started with Ginger back on her knees. A third man came in. The camera focused on her face as he removed his pants. There was pure terror in her eyes again. When the camera zoom back it was obvious why. He had at least a nine inch penis. It was two or three inches longer than Big Al but the real difference was in the girth. The 3rd man’s penis was a least twice as thick.

“It’s time to stretch your holes bitch,” he said. Even without the video, I would have known he was black from the audio. “Now you gonna play nice ain’t you?”

She nodded. “Say it bitch,” he demanded jerking her chain.

“Yes, I will be nice,” she said terrified.

“Good now say, your dick is my god,” he demanded.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.