The Catalyst Reborn - Cover

The Catalyst Reborn

Copyright© 2018 by 2Ber Hero

Chapter 8: Rules of Engagement

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 8: Rules of Engagement - This is a direct continuation of "The Catalyst". If you haven't read that yet, this will be a difficult read as you will miss all of the character development and basis of the ESP/Psychokinesis. This book goes deeper into the Origins of Charlie's ability and what happened at the end of the first book. There is more 'Action/Adventure' and slightly less 'Sex'.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Humor   Superhero   Tear Jerker   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Time Travel   Paranormal   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Aunt   InLaws   Light Bond   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   2nd POV  

March, 1986

There were two VERY tired frowns staring at me. “And just where would that be?” Bob harrumphed.

“Yeah, I’m dog tired Charlie! The ONLY place I want to go is to bed, laying next to Jamie.” Greg grumped.

“I was thinking that we need to go see Zeus. I’ve GOT to plead our case to get more than 5 jumps. Tonight we really could have used 10! Plus, I thought you wanted to ask about Time Travel?”

Bob looked defeated while Greg pleaded, “Okay, okay, I agree that we DO need to see Zeus. But, how about we do that first thing in the morning or whenever we wake up? I have quite a few questions and I’m just too tired right now to do a good job of asking them intelligently.”

About that time my adrenaline rush started fading and I capitulated, “Alright, you’ve got a point. I just don’t want to get side tracked and have something else come up.”

Greg smiled wanly, “Thanks Bud. I promise we won’t put it off. Besides, I really need a shower.”

Bob was hopping around with a half grin. I told them the last one in bed was a rotten egg. ‘Pop’, ‘pop’, ‘pop’ and we were all (I assumed) standing next to our beds.

We WERE but our beds were empty. (At least mine was.)

Just as I was headed down to the kitchen, Mary and Sarah met me at the bedroom door.

I had to ask,” Why aren’t you ladies asleep?”

Mary whispered, pointing to CJ’s crib, “No way could we sleep until we knew you guys were safe!”

“Sorry,” I whispered, “it wasn’t really all that scary, honest. The scariest thing was being afraid we’d run out of ‘pops’. We’re planning on visiting Zeus shortly after we all wake up.”

“Well, I hope you plan on sleeping in for a while. It’s 4am you know?” Mary grumped as she and Sarah climbed into bed.

I took a quick shower before joining them.

I’d no sooner laid down and was spooning Mary when CJ started whimpering.

“Aaargh! He’s been fussy all night. Ever since he took a nap with Sarah earlier he keeps wanting her to hold him.” Mary moaned.

“Mama too, mama too”, my little man flashed forlornly.

Sarah snickered. “Yeah, he fell asleep on my stomach while we were laying on the couch. He must have slept like that for a couple of hours. Ever since then, he keeps wanting to always be there.”

I smiled, “Maybe he just misses his daddy!” I told her as I went to fetch my son for some cuddles.

He wasn’t wet, so I just brought him back to the bed and laid him on my chest, hoping he’d go back to sleep. He cooed then flashed, “Mama too, mama too“, again.

I thought he might be hungry and transferred him to Mary’s waiting bosom. He took her nipple into his mouth, but after just a few seconds, pulled off and was trying to reach for Sarah. “Mama too, mama too”.

Mary begrudgingly transferred him to Sarah’s bosom, which was now giving milk also. He suckled for just a little bit, then pulled off and tried squirming away, settling down lower on her belly. He seemed to have his ear on her baby bump and almost instantly fell asleep.

We knew we shouldn’t make a habit of this, but we were all so tired, we soon fell fast asleep.


The next thing I knew, I felt a ray of sunlight hitting my still closed eyelids. The girls were gone and I saw it was after 10:30am.

After my morning ablutions, I went downstairs where I noticed CJ sleeping in his playpen in the living room.

After getting some coffee, I sat down next to Sarah. She was holding her belly, “I swear, ever since I put CJ in his playpen, our daughter in here has been moving around like crazy.”

“Did CJ sleep on you all night?” I asked.

“Yeah”, Mary sighed, “he was fine till about 7:30 when he got hungry. Then as soon as I finished feeding him, he wanted to get right back on Sarah’s belly again.” Mary added in a slightly exasperated tone of voice.

Sarah sighed, “And as soon as Mary took him off my stomach, our little daughter started getting restless! Do you guys think CJ knows he has a little sister in here?” She asked, patting her belly.

“Nothing would totally surprise me anymore. Just the way he was last night suggests he knows ‘something or someone’ is inside your belly. The fact that his sister reacts to his presence or absence is what is more surprising to me.” I said with a smile, before having another thought. “Has he reacted that way with Linda or Jamie yet?”

Sarah grinned, “No, at least not yet. Although ... he has been looking at Linda more lately.”

Just then Linda and Jamie came into the kitchen, grinning cutely. Linda gave me a kiss and I knew that Bob must be awake.

“So Linda, I take it Bob must be smiling about now?”

“Yes, how could you tell?”

“That’s some interesting morning breath you have! Eau de Bob’s balls?”

Just then Jamie kissed me, giggling, “And eau de Greg!”

I chuckled, “Are you ladies planning on going back to the boat today?”

Sarah, Jamie and Linda looked at each other grinning conspiratorially, then Linda said, “We had a lot of fun yesterday. Those young guys are cute, polite and VERY appreciative of our ‘services’. Not to mention that I got to swallow 8 loads yesterday!”

Jamie squeaked, “And they wanted us to get back together today so we could teach them how to eat pussy! I figure it’s the least we could do for womankind. It’ll make their future girlfriends very happy. And they’re SO eager to please us.”

Linda giggled, “And they were definitely not put off in the least by us being pregnant. A few of their dads even asked cutely if our titties gave milk yet!”

Mary smiled sweetly, “I’d like to go today too. Mom said she’d gladly come over and babysit CJ if you don’t mind me going. I’ve pumped two bottles already, so if Sarah or I feed him just before we go, he should be fine.”

“What time are you all planning on going? I know Mary and Sarah didn’t get much sleep last night.” I asked.

They were all looking at each other then Mary said, “Around 2 or 3 this afternoon. Sarah and I are planning on taking a nap for a couple hours just before we go.”

How are you going to explain showing up there?”

Jamie smirked, “The clients just think we boarded at Nassau and Melody is telling them we have to sleep-in since we’re pregnant. They won’t think we ever left.”

“Well, it sounds like you’ve covered all the bases. Maybe Bob, Greg and I could come out after our meeting with Zeus? We’d just have to figure out a cover story.” I said.


Bob and Greg soon came down and joined us. The girls fixed us a nice breakfast, then we began discussing the different things we needed to ask Zeus. I noticed Mary touching her chest, “My pendant just got warm Charlie, do you think that’s a sign that maybe I should go with you?”

“Well, Zeus did say he wanted to see you sometime, I just didn’t think that would be until late-March. What the heck, he did say that I could take you anytime that I wanted to, so I don’t see any reason not to. This could be a sign. That also brings up another question as to why he can’t just communicate with us telepathically without us having to go there?”

The other girls told Mary that if she wasn’t back in time, they were just going to go without her and that she could come with us later. They were all planning on taking a nap shortly after we left. Mary was very excited about going with us. She called her mom, who was happy to come over early and babysit. She would take over so the other girls could catch a nap.

Mary then decided that she needed to figure out what to wear. I told her that we were just going to wear jeans and a shirt, nothing too fancy. Being a woman however, there was no telling just what she felt was the proper attire. Ultimately, she picked a nice, formfitting sundress that left the three of us guys, looking like shlumps. The three of us just kept our mouths shut and decided it was all for the best. Since only Bob and I had ever been there, I put my arm around Mary and Bob put his arm around Greg and we popped in to see Zeus.


Mary, Bob, Greg and I were now standing in front of Zeus and Hera. Hera was almost giddy seeing Mary with us. Zeus looked somewhat chagrined, with Hera gently elbowing him in the ribs.

“Welcome Charlie, I see you’ve brought guests with you, would you like to introduce them?”

“Certainly, next to me is my lovely wife and soulmate, Mary. You of course know my brother Bob and next to him is my brother from another mother, Greg. I hope it’s all right that they all came with me.”

Zeus chuckled, “Absolutely, I see that your wife got Hera’s subtle message. Mary is even more enchanting than you led me to believe. A more beautiful woman I may have never seen ... OWW.”

Hera had elbowed him in the ribs but was giggling, “I knew the old goat just had to get a dig in. That was his reward. Mary, you are even more lovely than I imagined. It’s been a long time since I’ve had a female visitor. Perhaps, with our husbands’ permission we may retire to my anteroom and engage in a little girl talk?”

Mary was looking at me after a cute giggle and asked, “Would you mind, Charlie? Something tells me you boys have a lot to discuss with Mr Zeus and we would only be in your way.”

“Sure, as long as Zeus doesn’t mind.” I looked around, trying to figure out where they were planning on going to. Hera started laughing, “Don’t worry Charlie, we won’t be gone long, at least not from your perspective. I have many things I want to discuss with your lovely wife and even some gifts for the rest of your wives. Who knows, I may even take her on a shopping spree that won’t cost you even one shekel!”

Mary grinned, “How can I say no to an offer like that?”

Hera smiled, “If you gentlemen have no further objections, we’ll be off. Mary, are you ready my dear?”

Mary had just barely nodded, and ‘poof’, they were gone.

I had a puzzled look on my face as Zeus started laughing, “Don’t worry, Hera will take good care of your wife. She’s been bugging me since the last time you visited to have Mary pay her a visit. As you can imagine, she doesn’t get many young visitors. I just hope they don’t get lost.

“Anyway, I assume at least one of your questions has to do with your teleportation. I watched your last adventure and immediately saw the problems you ran into. I’ve given it considerable thought and believe I’ve come up with a solution. As long as you stay with a 1000-mile radius of any journey, I am removing all restrictions as to the number of additional journeys you can take. If you journey more than 1000 miles, then that will count as number two. Also, if you stay in one general area for more than an hour, it will reset to zero. Would that work for you?”

I looked at Bob and Greg they were both astounded, and nodding appreciatively. I assured Zeus that that would work perfectly and thanked him.

Zeus appeared to be amused when Greg asked, “Sir, I have read a lot about what could happen if we were to time travel far into the past. I’m concerned, before we try to use that ability, that we might inadvertently do something cataclysmic that could alter the present. I know that you made it so we couldn’t accidentally run into our past selves, but I’m still concerned that we might inadvertently do something to alter the present.”

“Ahh yes, there are indeed many things that could go wrong if you were to change things in the past.”

Greg was on a roll, “So sir, what if we were to go back in time and eat a pterodactyl egg and that pterodactyl doesn’t kill some caveman, wouldn’t that change the future?”

Zeus had a look like he’d just bitten into a lemon. He shook it off, saying, “Oh heaven forbid, you certainly don’t want to eat a pterodactyl egg! Those things taste like shit! I do see your concern, however. To answer your question, if it bothers you so much, all you have to do is think about it before you do it. If you don’t get that twinge that warns you, then you’re safe doing it. I personally would suggest carrying some jerky or other sustenance in your pockets if you choose to go that far into the past. That is partially the reason you cannot go back in time and stay for more than 48 hours.

Don’t forget, if you’re invisible, anything you carry in your pockets will also be invisible. Also, your ‘Chameleon’ gift allows you to change the appearance of your dress, not just your being. That is why it is strongly suggested that you go back as either a chameleon or invisible. Know this too, when you go back, you don’t necessarily have to end up on the ground. When you visualize when and where it is you want to go, it might be a good idea to also visualize being 10 or 12 feet in the air. That is partially why, when you travel in time, you will have the use of all of your abilities. Just remember however, that if something happens that you get injured or killed in the past, that is simply one of the risks you take.”

Bob couldn’t resist, “Let’s say that something unforeseen happens and we change the future, what exactly would happen?”

“Now that, my impetuous young friend, is a very good question. I think I need to explain more in depth about what happens and exactly how you move through time. The way you get there is along a pathway that is in a different dimension from the one you are currently in. What would happen, unfortunately, is that you would be creating an alternate or possibly, a parallel universe. You would then be trapped in that universe and if you attempted to move forward in time, to say the present, you would discover that you had moved forward in time in that alternate universe. You would never be able to return to this universe that you live in now. That is a ‘consequence’ that is set in stone. It would be like the doorway back to your home universe had disappeared. You also would discover that the 48 hours and many of the other restrictions on all of your powers would automatically disappear.”

All of our eyes were bulging out of our heads, but Bob’s was the worst. “Well what would happen to our former selves that were still in that original universe?”

Zeus sighed, “Another good question. As far as everyone else, you would have simply vanished. Wherever you go in time, you and your body, mind and spirit go. You see, I can’t actually prevent you from changing things in the past. I can try and give you a warning but I cannot actually prevent it. While I made light of Greg’s question earlier, he made a very valid point. The further back in time you go, the more chance there is of you inadvertently changing something that would create that alternate universe.”

Bob was now sucking air, trying to take in what we’d just been told. “Wow! That puts a whole new spin on time travel. So basically, if we go back in time we really do need to be careful not to change anything, and that means absolutely anything.”

Zeus smiled, “Yes my sons. It is good that we had this discussion. Do any of you have any more questions?”

Greg asked, “What happens if we were to change something in the future? Wouldn’t that also put us into a different or alternate universe?”

“No it wouldn’t. Think about that for a minute. Changing something in the future would definitely have an effect on events beyond that, however, it wouldn’t change the past of the reality or universe that you’re in now. Truthfully, the main reason I try to discourage moving into the future is to lessen the temptation of moving to the dark path. That is why the restriction of not being able to bring anything from the future back with you is in play. It is also why you cannot go either forward or backward in time to any previously visited time and place. As you can see, the ability to move through time is a very powerful gift. I do suggest that you consider what you want to see and where you want to go prior to embarking on that journey.”

I had questions. “What exactly would happen, in a worst-case scenario, where we went in the past and changed something, becoming trapped in that alternate universe. Would we still have all of our powers?”

“Zeus frowned, “Unfortunately, yes you would. I say that, because one of the ‘evil’ ones has already created more than 20 alternate universes by mistakenly thinking he was changing the past in his original reality. He is currently in your reality and believes he has things set up just the way he wants it. If I could get him here, I would put an end to his powers.”

He looked at me, then shrugged.

I smiled, “If I knew who he was, I could be persuaded to try and get him to come here.” I waggled my eyebrows.

He smirked, “I cannot make a comment on that. My rules forbid it. I can’t even say how happy that would make me! So I won’t.” He sighed, then continued, “To finish answering your previous question, if you found yourself in an alternate reality, you would also be unbound as far as any and all restrictions. You would even be able to move through time, if that was one of your gifts. Just remember, if you were to attempt to go back to the future, you would discover that it would be the future of the alternate reality that you created. Do not believe, for even a moment, that there would be any way that alternate reality might be anything like the one you left. Also remember, there would still be one thing, like a rule, that would still apply. If you came within 50 miles of your former self, even in that ‘alternate reality’, you would be instantly blown back to where you came from. Therefore, there would be no possible way to replace your former self, even one of your ‘other’ former selves with your true self. That would be a total impossibility.”

Greg was pondering. “What would happen to like, Jamie and the rest of the girls? You know, if one or all of us disappeared into an alternate reality?”

“Ahh, yes, well, to them, you would simply have wandered off and never returned. Their lives and their past would be unchanged. Their ‘reality’ would not change at all, other than the fact that you were no longer in it. Their ‘reality’ would not be affected by a change in your ‘reality’.”

Bob asked, “What is the difference between a ‘reality’ and a ‘dimension’? I’m confused.”

Zeus chuckled, “A ‘reality’ or ‘universe’ is a timeline, complete from beginning to end. A ‘dimension’ is a state of being that is unbound by physical laws. Right now, for instance, you are all in a different dimension than the one that you were in while at home. Think of it like a dream-world or imaginary corridor where the laws of your ‘physics’ no longer apply. For example, look outside the door. Right now, you think you are in Montezuma’s Castle National Monument, correct?”

Bob nodded his head. Then we all looked outside and were stunned! None of the sights that we were expecting were evident. The parking area, paths and all buildings were gone! It’s like we just went back to ancient times.

I gasped, “Where are we?”

“The better question, is ‘when and how’. You’re right where you thought, but in this dimension, you’ve traveled to ancient times. Don’t worry, BECAUSE you’re in an alternate dimension, you CAN’T change anything. If anyone were to come in here, they wouldn’t see or hear us. Would you like to experience what it was like when these dwellings were first built?”

We all nodded unsurely.

The next thing we knew, there were several ancient Indians walking around working at making something over a fire. There were others, ladies, making pottery and weaving baskets.

Zeus said, “They can neither hear, nor see us and you can’t do anything but watch. To them, we are like ghosts, completely invisible, because we aren’t in their dimension.”

Greg asked, “Can we travel in time like this? This would certainly be safer than risking changing something.”

“Yes, but you couldn’t stay very long. In this dimension, you can neither eat nor drink. I will add this to your gift. Also, you will be very thirsty if you stay in this dimension for more than an hour or two. It could be useful for quick ‘fact finding’ trips. All you have to do is think ‘alternate dimension’ when you time travel. You just have to know, you won’t be able to DO anything, because physically, you are not there!”

I was starting to get the picture. “So, can you tell us, exactly how many different ‘realities’ and ‘dimensions’ there are?”

Zeus grinned, then looked to be deep in thought. “Well, right now, there are 147,852 alternate realities or ‘parallel’ universes. There are only 23 different dimensions. 12 of them are ‘customizable’ and shared by hundreds of people and spirits. When you teleport, you are actually stepping through the 5th dimension to get from one place to the next. Here, right now, we are all in the 14th dimension, which I customized just for us. When we go back in a few minutes, we’ll be returning to the 7th dimension, which is where you met me this morning after you left home. I always exist in this 7th dimension when you come to visit me.”

Greg gasped, “And just how many of those parallel universes do my friends and I exist in?”

Zeus chuckled, “About 1700, more or less. Not all of you coexist in all of them, however. That dumb bastard who I spoke of earlier, managed to put you in 15 of his alternate realities!”

“Holy shit!” Greg exclaimed, “Is there any way we can ‘checkout’ these other realities? I would be most curious to see what that would be like!”

“Using your ‘dimension’ gift, yes, you can even observe your former or future selves. I’ve given each of you a subconscious connection to the exact rules and ways to do that. Time traveling, as yourselves, to those alternate realities is a whole different matter. Just remember, you won’t be able to interact in any way with anyone or anything while you are in a different dimension. Just so you know, you are always back in the fourth dimension when you physically arrive at your destination when time traveling.”

“You said there were some ‘customizable’ dimensions we could use. Are there any differences between them?” I asked.

“Yes, but only with regards to who might be using them at any different time. I would suggest using the 13th dimension as your personal portal to dimension travel. The main reason is that everyone is superstitious of the number 13! I’m fairly certain you wouldn’t ever encounter anyone using that one when you are using it.”

That’s exactly what Bob, Greg and I decided to pick. After all, 13 is just the number between 12 and 14! Isn’t it? We also discussed the advantages and disadvantages of using a dimensional shift as a possible defensive move. The disadvantage was obvious. Except when teleporting or time traveling, just switching dimensions left our bodies where they were, as only our ‘minds’ would travel into our special dimension. We figured in a dire emergency, teleporting would be the fastest and safest escape from danger.

It was also explained that dimensional time travel was wildly time distorting. Two hours would only be 20 seconds of ‘real’ time. To anyone finding our bodies, we would just appear to be asleep or maybe unconscious.

We had a lot of things we needed to check out and practice.

I said we’d try practicing ‘dimensional’ time travel first, as it was the safest.

That made Greg smile. It also gave me another question I felt we needed to ask.

I looked at Zeus, “I know you can’t tell us what to do as far as things here on earth. Let me just ask you this, was there anything we did, as Jonah, that displeased you in any way?” I was grinning at him and he was nearly beaming back at me.

“No Charlie, virtually everything you did as Jonah pleased me greatly. I wish I could say more but I cannot lead you on any more than that.” His eyebrows were raised, inviting me to ask him my next question.

“Zeus, just tell me if I’m wrong. I’ve always had the feeling, even the first time around, that I was given these gifts for a reason. That I was also able to give my friends these gifts was because you wanted us to use them for good. Am I interpreting that correctly?”

Zeus just winked, “Yes, you just validated my decision to give you these ‘special’ gifts every time you talk to me. You are indeed interpreting that correctly.”

Immediately after saying that, he appeared to be very deep in thought. I don’t know if he was sending me mental images or if I was just imagining it, but, I had a picture in my head of a diminutive guy. It was like he was begging me to ask, so I did.

“You said there were five others on earth who had the same abilities that I have. You also said two of them were good and three of them were evil. Would it be possible for you to tell me who they are and where I might find them?”

“I can tell you who the two good people are. Until they become a threat to you however, I cannot tell you who the three bad ones are. I also cannot suggest that you help the two good ones in any way. If you know what I mean. There is one, his name is Jeremy, who is much like your father, Lenny.

“He is currently working for a secret agency in your government, performing nearly the same task that your father has done for both your CIA and FBI. While he has all of the abilities that you possess, he unfortunately has only learned to use his ability to read people and very limited mind control and telepathy. In other words, he was much like your father before you enhanced him with his superior abilities. I cannot tell you or even ask you to find him and possibly help him in his endeavors. Just know this, as you perform more acts of goodness as Jonah, he will be one of the ones that will begin looking for you. His telepathy is very limited due to the fact that he as yet fully understands the full extents of his gifts. You will have to be within 50 of your miles of him in order to communicate with him telepathically. I’m hoping that you remember what he looks like. I cannot help you any more than that, unfortunately.”

I winked back at him, “I’m glad we had this little talk, Zeus. I think you answered all of our questions, at least for now. Unless you have any questions for us, I believe we should pop back home before our other wives call for a search party.”

“There is just one more thing I would like to say.” Zeus smiled, “Your son has the same gifts that you had prior to your confrontation with Sherman. Until he gets older, the only ability he will have use of is his limited telepathy. His verbal speech will be limited too, however, to what his maturing brain is capable of sharing with you. As you suspected, he will indeed progress very rapidly in his learning process. He will learn much faster and more thoroughly than his less gifted counterparts. He will need your steady hand and guidance as well as a big dose of patience to keep from being lured to the dark path.

I was just starting to wonder about that, when Mary and Hera materialized, laughing and giggling. Mary was dressed in the most amazing dress that appeared to be chiffon or silk. She looked like a genie! She was also carrying several satchels that appeared to contain other exotic purchases.

Mary giggled, “Hera took us to a Greek open air market! It was sooo cool! I just had to get some gifts for the rest of the girls and I found an adorable set of pajamas for CJ!”

I chuckled, “So I take it you had a good time! Did you two do much talking?”

Hera grinned, “Mary is the most delightful girl I’ve ever met! She is planning on visiting more often now and will be bringing your other ladies with her. I cannot wait to meet them all.”

Mary and Hera exchanged a VERY intimate kiss before Hera added, “Make good use of your other gifts my dear and don’t be a stranger! I know you have to get going, so I bid you farewell and safe travels.”

With that Hera was gone. I looked at Zeus, as I had a sudden question I’d meant to ask. “I was just wondering; why can’t we communicate with you telepathically? It would sometimes be easier than coming here.”

Zeus snickered, “Because then NO ONE would ever visit me! Although, in a pinch, you could just move into either your 13th dimension or the 7th“, he chuckled, “But if you go to the 7th, you’d actually just be here!”

“Oh! Well, I guess there really isn’t any point to not just coming here then, is there?”

He was still grinning and shaking his head.

“Well, I guess we’re off to our place! We’ll see you again sometime. Thanks for everything, Zeus.”

“You’re welcome and don’t forget to meditate and read my latest instructions for your newest gift. You may also want to read more of your other instructions too! You still have several gifts you haven’t even explored yet!”

Bob and Greg were both looking at me with furled brows, trying to see what we missed. I figured we needed some time alone with just the three of us to do some studying. We looked at each other with a shrug, then all ‘popped’ back home.

We weren’t thinking, and popped into the living room, scaring poor JoAnn out of her wits! I gave her a hug while apologizing for our thoughtless return. She accepted, but complained that we’d only been gone like 20 minutes! She then informed us that the rest of the girls were sleeping.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.