The Catalyst Reborn - Cover

The Catalyst Reborn

Copyright© 2018 by 2Ber Hero

Chapter 59: Plans Come Together?

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 59: Plans Come Together? - This is a direct continuation of "The Catalyst". If you haven't read that yet, this will be a difficult read as you will miss all of the character development and basis of the ESP/Psychokinesis. This book goes deeper into the Origins of Charlie's ability and what happened at the end of the first book. There is more 'Action/Adventure' and slightly less 'Sex'.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Humor   Superhero   Tear Jerker   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Time Travel   Paranormal   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Aunt   InLaws   Light Bond   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   2nd POV  

Mid to Late Sept, 1986

Charlie POV:

Sometimes you just gotta laugh.

Willie and I knew our girls wanted to ‘bond’ with us, if for no other reason than to assuage any guilt over their newfound connection to each other ... or was it those Russian officers?

They were so cute the way they thought that Willie and I might be slightly jealous about one or both. Which couldn’t be further from the truth.

Both Willie and I trust our girls implicitly and, besides, I’d been wanting to explore a relationship with Maggie who I find very intriguing.

She seems to be a lot like Mary, only with a military background. She took to telepathy and mindreading like a fish to water.

Not that she hasn’t picked up everything else amazingly fast too.

I’m pretty sure Mary had something to do with that and Bob even said they seemed almost like sisters.

I took my seat on a swing and Maggie wasted no time erotically settling down on my cock, then asking me for a kiss! When I chuckled, she tittered, “What?”

“Well, USUALLY one asks for a kiss BEFORE they engage in sex! I guess I just like your style!?”

She giggled a cute huff, “Sorry? I just felt since your cock was so ready and inviting, I didn’t need to ask. Kissing, at least to me, is much more intimate. That’s why I asked.”

I smiled at her as I rubbed her nose with mine in an Eskimo kiss. Then, when we looked into each other’s eyes the world slowly faded away.

I felt the swing starting to move, which was the last thought I had of anything except Maggie. We were each hanging on to the swing with one hand while using the other to enhance our embrace.

Our kiss began tentatively, but in reality, we were simply exploring each other. I was so engrossed in the kiss I hardly noticed how wonderfully warm and wet her pussy was.

I had never really experienced a kiss like this before.

We were both making sounds usually attributed to mind blowing sex, but because of our deep mental connection, it was really just the way we were both reveling in our first kiss.

At least our first really intimate kiss.

“This just might be one of the most sensual kisses I’ve ever been engaged in, Maggie. In many ways, this might be even better than sex.” I felt her hugging me even tighter with her one arm as we continued to explore each other’s mouths.

“Then you really do get me, Charlie. I’m falling in love with you for the way you understand my feelings about kissing.”

Over most of the song, we engaged in every type of playful, erotic, sensual, loving and deeply sexual kiss you can imagine. The amazing thing was, the kiss never really turned lusty. It was like the more we kissed, the more we wanted to explore each other’s oral desires.

As much as I adore kissing Mary, this wasn’t really her kind of kissing.

I felt Maggie playfully chiding me, “Mary warned me that you sometimes overthink things my sweet man, so don’t start feeling guilty for enjoying our kiss. I certainly enjoyed the kissing that Mary and I did over the last few days.” She giggled, “I will admit though, you did take kissing to a whole new level for me. I’m enjoying this, every bit as much as you are, and I for one don’t feel the least bit sorry about it!”

And if I thought our kiss was unbelievable, the mental connection we were developing threatened to blow that away. It’s like we began making love purely with just our minds!

I felt my cock pulsing in response to her firmly squeezing love channel.

She slowly began rocking back and forth which only accentuated what the vibrations and bouncing of the swing was doing to our connection. I realized we were both denying our own pleasure because we were trying so hard to please each other. Because of our mental connection we both realized that, at the same time, and began laughing so hard we almost fell off the swing.

She playfully slapped my shoulder, “Okay, so maybe I’m just as bad as you are about overthinking things! Now, before this song ends, will you quit fooling around and fuck me? Oh God yes ... harder please, yeah that’s it Charlie, oh God damn, fuck my little pussy!”

Suddenly, both of us were embroiled in a sexual frenzy.

She had her head thrown back and was bouncing even harder than the swing. The harder I thrust up into her, the harder she would bounce back down, impaling herself even deeper onto my cock. I captured one of her breasts in my teeth and began lightly nibbling and nipping her large protruding nipples. Out of the blue, I felt a flooding between my legs just before I lost control and filled her with my copious spend. I was so close to passing out that I was seeing stars. Thankfully the song ended and we both shakily dismounted and helped each other over to a table.

Maggie and I were both shocked to see Mary sitting in Willie’s lap sipping drinks, sitting next to Bob, Jamie, Linda and Jessica.

I didn’t even realize that we must have gone for two straight songs!

Bob was laughing like a loon, “I would ask if you guys had fun, but it appears I should ask if you both survived? Maggie, I’ll have you know, last year when I made this song go three times Charlie threatened to kill me dead! Now he goes the equivalent of twice that long and didn’t even know it!”

Willie chuckled, “Oh well, I guess now I won’t feel so bad that I might have made Mary a little sore. It appears my adorable Maggie may not even be able to walk later!”

Both Maggie and I were blushing and gave each other a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Maggie smirked, “Actually, I’m not really all that sore. My lips may be chapped tomorrow though! Mary, your man really knows how to kiss. I can’t wait to find out what other kinds of wonderful things he might be able to do with his mouth?”

Mary giggled, “Maybe when the four of us get back from our little ‘operation’ we’ll just have to get together and find out?”

I saw Willie licking his lips and after giving me a wink said, “Mary, my dear, I understand my young friend is, how should I put it, ‘the most cunning linguist’? I’m afraid I may need some instruction. I think, however, you’ll find I’m a very eager beaver eater!”

Mary gave him a hug and kissed him hard on the mouth, “I promise I’ll be gentle with your ego, as long as you’re gentle with my little clittie.” She giggled, “at least at first?”

When I looked at Bob he was just smirking and shaking his head. Jessica grabbed Bob by the hand and began dragging him over to the swings, grinning over her shoulder, “I’ll take care of his bruised ego! After watching the four of you, I’ve got a fire between my legs that only his hot, hard hose can put out!”

I had to smile seeing the crooked grin appear on Bob’s face as Jessica was now pulling him by his cock toward the swings.


It was just before midnight when Mary announced that the Russian Admiral was just entering REM sleep.

She and Maggie went invisible and teleported into his stateroom on the sub. They appeared as Kathy and Elle then managed to convince him (with a mental ‘push’) it was just a dream!

They dropped their bikinis and climbed into bed with him, then began creating his ‘fantasy’. Mary was sending us detailed images of where on the sub all the blueprints and schematics for the entire sub were kept. Willie and I first teleported in near our girls, invisible of course, then popped from one side of a door to the other, making our way to the Engineering section.

There we hit our first snag.

While we easily entered the room, the file cabinets and blueprint drawers were all locked! Since we didn’t want to leave any evidence of our ever having been there, we couldn’t just force the drawers open. Maggie then told us the keys were on the KGB agents necklace that was always around his neck!

I could hear Bob and Sheila snarking together in our heads.

“You guys need some help? Sheila thinks she saw the Agent when she dropped off the Admiral so we could easily ‘pop’ into his quarters!?”

Willie chuckled, “Go for it, you guys. It WOULD save us some time. Charlie and I will wait here so you can teleport straight to us when you get it.”

I watched through Bob’s eyes as he and Sheila popped into the KGB agent’s stateroom. The two of them HAD to have been conspiring all along since what happened next blew Willie and me away.

Suddenly Sheila’s tits grew to mammoth sizes as she climbed into bed with the unsuspecting agent. He was startled awake, “What is the meaning of ... OH MY ... the Admiral tell me of beautiful girls in dreams. I certain he was lying!”

Sheila shoved a huge nipple into his still gaping mouth, “Does this seem like a dream, my hunky Babinski?” Giggle.

He was sucking like a starving child and had milk running down his cheeks. “Oh my sweet girl of dreams, will you kiss me now? Then maybe ... you know?”

He was staring into her eyes as she pushed him hard, “I’ll make love to you for hours if you’ll just give me that chain around your neck!?”

The chain came off his neck almost as fast as his shorts did from his waist. Sheila handed it to Bob who then gave it to us.

There was this one key that was much bigger than the rest.

Willie said it was the nuclear weapons launch key that matched the one around the Admiral’s neck. Just like on American nuclear subs, it took two keys to launch nuclear ordinance.

Bob grinned, “And what would happen if I were to lop off one of those teeth?”

Willie had to bite his finger to keep from laughing, “They could NEVER launch their missiles!”

And just that fast Bob used his Pyrokinesis to laser off a tooth. We then hustled to figure out which keys opened the different cabinets and managed to round up all of the blueprints and schematics.

Since there were so many Bob helped me take them to Ibera’s.

I wished they weren’t all in Russian. I couldn’t really tell what any of them were for.

Ibera giggled, “I can translate a set for you! How many copies do you want?”

We got one ‘original’ and one ‘translated’.

Then I had an idea.

I found the wiring diagram for the long-distance communication and satellite relay antennae. I figured out which Russian words were colors and on the original swapped two of the wire colors. Since everything here was psychically driven, the originals would not show any modification whatsoever. NOW when they hooked up that particular antennae it wouldn’t work!

When we finished, Bob popped back to the island with all of our copies. I told Mary to let Sheila know she could start winding up her little charade and prepare to also pop back once I gave her back the KGB agent’s keys.

I quickly popped back to Willie and we carefully put everything back like we found it and relocked all the drawers. I then popped to Sheila where I found the KGB guy out cold with a blissful smile on his face. We put the chain back around his neck then all of us ‘abandoned ship’!

When we got back the Directors and the rest of the ‘team’ were the only ones left in the Rec hall.

Bob had set all of the copies on a large table.

Directors Logan and Sloan were gasping and rapidly going through the entire pile while Bob just stood there grinning.

Alex (Logan) looked up at us in wonder, “I’d have never believed they would have a set of these in English!”

Willie laughed, “They DIDN’T. The next time you guys see Ibera, you may want to give her a kiss and say thank you!”

“Are these exact copies, though?”

I assured them, “Oh yes. Well, except for a couple wire colors on the long-distance communication and satellite relay connections. I took the liberty of changing them on THEIR copies, which will frustrate the hell out of them when they install the new one and it doesn’t work!”

Willie chuckled then added, “AND ... Bob took the Agents key to launch their nuclear missiles and lopped off one of its teeth!”

Both Directors mouths were like ‘O’s for about ten seconds before they stared at each other and broke into uncontrolled laughter.

Art Sloan roared, “Holy smokes! I’d have never even thought about doing any of that! Charlie, you and Bob are unbelievable. The way you guys think on your feet makes me really wish Alex and I could recruit both of you into our organizations. You went way above and beyond the call of duty here. Bob, that you and Sheila were instrumental in overcoming what could have been a major roadblock was simply amazing. Having the abilities that you all have is amazing in itself, but knowing where and when to use them is what I’m really in awe of. I don’t know how I can ever thank you!?”

“Well sir, I do have a bit of a money problem that maybe you could help with?”

Before I could say anymore, he broke into laughter, “I wouldn’t worry about money ever again, Charlie. Do you have any idea how much the government has recovered between the Co-op and the Normistronzo organizations?”

I just scrunched up my face and squinted hard while shaking my head.

Art grinned, “Over $35 billion, Charlie! We usually give a finder’s fee of between three and five percent. Trust me lad, you’ll never have to worry about money again!”

Rex began laughing as he slapped Art on the shoulder, “I fear, Director, that you’ve only added to Charlie’s perceived problems. You see, Jeremy and I never told you that just before Raphael Garbanza’s compound blew up, Charlie and Bob managed to ‘rescue’ all of his money! I think what Charlie was trying to ask you was if you knew anybody who could help him make that money legitimate?”

I un-scrunched my face just enough to open one eye and look at Art. He was looking at Alex and the two of them began chuckling. Alex asked jokingly, “So I take it you’re not interested in the reward money?”

I began slowly shaking my head while looking up at him, “Director, I have nearly $3 billion right now that I have no earthly idea what to do with. Last year I received a tax amnesty for a 350 million-dollar reward I got for helping bust La Madrina and her cartel. Since then, however, I’ve accumulated over 2½ billion more dollars that I’m not quite sure if it’s covered under the tax amnesty or not. Plus, I’m not exactly sure if some of that cash that I have might not be counterfeit. I certainly don’t want to go to jail trying to pass counterfeit currency. That’s what I really need help with.”

Alex patted me on the shoulder, “I think I can help you out, son. If you really don’t want the reward I’m sure between the NSA and CIA we could definitely make good use of it. Please understand, so much of what we do is either off the books or top-secret that funding is always a problem. Between our two agencies, the $1.7 billion reward money would go a long ways to filling our coffers.

“I happen to have two very good friends. One works with the IRS and the other works for the Treasury Department. Between the two of them and your current tax amnesty I believe we can take care of your problem in one fell swoop. I’ll get it set up for you. What will probably happen is, they will contact you and have you put all that cash into an armored truck and take it to one of the Treasury Department’s storage facilities, or vaults. There, they can quickly separate out any counterfeit bills and give you a total of everything that’s legitimate.

“You’ll also be doing them a favor, as at the same time, they’ll be able to separate out any of the old bills that they want take out of circulation. There’s nearly $7 billion that we recovered from E Normistronzo’s hidden vault headed there right now. Luckily they have a facility not too far from the Dirksen Federal Building. Would that work for you?”

I finally gave a sigh of relief. Nodding my head, “That would be great, Director. I was really stressing over how it was going to look to suddenly come up with that much money. I don’t have any problem paying taxes on it if I have to. I know I’m probably being naïve, because I guess there are people that say or believe you can never have too much money. I sometimes wished we’d just blown the money up with the rest of Raphael’s place.”

Art gasped with his hands over his eyes while Alex had his fingers in his ears and they were both shaking their heads while holding up crossed fingers.

Alex chuckled, “Well, if you ever find any more money that you don’t know what to do with, your friends here with the NSA and CIA will be more than happy to take it off your hands for you. NO QUESTIONS ASKED.”

Bob was laughing, “OH, I bet you would! Don’t worry, I think we’ll find something to do with our little nest egg. It’s just weird going from wondering where the next dollar was going to come from to never having to worry about having money again. Will your friend in the IRS give us some pointers on how we need to file our taxes?”

Alex smiled, “I’ll make sure he takes good care of you and see to it you get everything you currently have legitimized and above board. After that, he’ll probably suggest you hire a good, savvy, tax attorney. Trust me, you need to do that anyway. You have to consider the ramifications when and if you give a bunch of money to any friends or family. You see, your tax amnesty only applies to you, Bob and your friend Greg’s families. Anyone else you give an abundance of money to, over $10,000, has to claim that on their tax returns.”

That gave me pause, since I’d given Ed, Gracie, Bill, Sally and Emmy each two million dollars. When I told that to Alex he assured me that his buddy would take care of that too, since the government WAS saving over 1½ billion dollars!

It also made me wonder if it wouldn’t be better to just have all 11 of us in on the Family Charter. Then it could be set up where they wouldn’t have to worry about it again in the future. Mary was in my head and said we needed to talk about that.

We found some empty Tiki huts and decided to call it a night.

I had a lot to think about and just cuddled with Mary, Sarah, Bob, Jamie and Linda. Our erotic foursome with Willie and Maggie was rescheduled for our boat ride home.


Rex POV:

Now that this case was all but over, at least for the NSA and CIA, Jeremy, Joni, Sheila and I huddled and cuddled with Monte, Bixby, Diane and Maggie.

We discussed what we wanted to do about living arrangements near DC.

It was a foregone conclusion that we all wanted to live together. We were told by our Directors that while it wouldn’t be anything like the reward Charlie turned down, it WOULD be enough to bounce us up a couple of tax brackets! Uncle Santa Claus was going to take care of us for our part in everything.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.