The Catalyst Reborn - Cover

The Catalyst Reborn

Copyright© 2018 by 2Ber Hero

Chapter 29: Leaving an Impression

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 29: Leaving an Impression - This is a direct continuation of "The Catalyst". If you haven't read that yet, this will be a difficult read as you will miss all of the character development and basis of the ESP/Psychokinesis. This book goes deeper into the Origins of Charlie's ability and what happened at the end of the first book. There is more 'Action/Adventure' and slightly less 'Sex'.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Humor   Superhero   Tear Jerker   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Time Travel   Paranormal   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Aunt   InLaws   Light Bond   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   2nd POV  

July, 1986

Charlie POV:

Our whole Family, including my Dad and our neighbors, was now on this yacht that we ‘liberated’ from the mercenaries who’d hijacked it from Matt and Ralph’s Family.

Were we too severe in the way we dealt with Rafael’s Nicaraguan Outpost?

Every time I think we were, the memory of seeing how brutally nonchalant those mercs were about shooting Matt and Ralph tells me no. We could’ve, should’ve been worse. In some ways we were merciful.

This was the first time Dad had been with us and seen us in action. I’m thinking this probably wasn’t a good one for his first. We probably killed 100 or more people today.

It felt like an execution.

Greg and Rex came over to where I was sitting on the rear deck. They pulled up a small table and set down some drinks. Greg said, “I fixed you a Bloody Mary, my friend. I had a feeling you needed to talk?”

I sighed, “Yeah, just thinking about tonights mission...”

Greg looked at Rex, “I told you that’s what he was thinking about, didn’t I?”

Rex chuckled, “Yep, you were right. Charlie, let’s have a drink and talk about it. I have a feeling you’re feeling guilty for what we did tonight ... right?”

He handed me my drink and it tasted good. I took a bigger swig and it tasted even better. Rex continued, “None of you have ever been in the military, have you?”

Greg and I shook our heads. I said, “No. I had a good friend who I refer to as ‘Big Willie’ who’s 6 years older than me. He was a sniper in Viet Nam. It’s his insights that have helped me and Bob deal with the things we’ve had to do so far. I’ve told Greg about him.”

“I’d like to meet him some day, Charlie. Does he know about you and your powers?” Rex asked.

“No. I haven’t seen Willie since I graduated High School. I think he moved to New York somewhere. I wouldn’t even know how to get a hold of him now.”

Greg chuckled, “I’ll bet Ibera could help us with that! Next time we see her, we should just try using his name and New York and see what happens!?”

I patted my friend on the back, “Good idea ... I keep forgetting what a powerful resource she is!”

Rex sighed, “I’d be curious to know what he’d think about tonights operation. What’s troubling you the most, Charlie?”

I let out a long sigh, “I feel like we’ve crossed a line that I NEVER wanted to cross. I’m not blaming anybody; it was as much my idea as anyone’s. I don’t even feel what we did was wrong ... necessarily. It’s just that ... This is just the kind of thing I wanted to avoid. I didn’t want Jonah to ever become a mercenary. I’m so afraid that this is going to lead to us doing more even deadlier missions. I’m already dreading what I know we still have to do to Rafael’s island compound.”

Dad and Bob came back with drinks and Bob handed me another Bloody Mary. They pulled up a couple more chairs and joined our ‘round table’ discussion. I drained my first drink and smirked when Bob handed me my second.

“I thought you might be needing this, big Brother. Relax. Tonight was pretty intense, even for me!” He chuckled.

Mary and Marion poked their heads around the corner, shyly, “Don’t be getting my Sugar Bear drunk, you guys.” She said teasingly.

Mary pulled me into a nice warm hug and loving kiss.

She whispered, “Thank you for everything you did tonight, sweetheart. I feel like Emmy and I goaded you into it. Please don’t stress over doing what had to be done. Okay?”

When she backed away slightly she giggled, “Now, my new friend Marion wants her turn...”

Marion gently nudged Mary away, then hugged me. She hesitated and looked at Mary, who then winked and nodded at her. “May I kiss you, Charlie?”

I smiled and nodded. She took a deep breath, then kissed me with an intensity that belied her shyness. I felt her thoughts as she was clinging to me. Our kiss intensified. “Charlie, Mary gave me this wonderful gift. Do you really hear me?”

“Yes, I do. I guess I should welcome you to our ‘Club’. You know you have to keep this and everything that happened a secret, right?”

Without ever breaking the kiss, she giggled into my mouth, “Yes. She said we were all under this like ‘Spell’ or something. That, if we ever tried telling anybody, we’ll all forgot everything that happened. I told her I NEVER wanted to forget. I’m hoping you guys will remain in our lives as very close friends. Or ‘first cousins’ as Mary calls it. Thank you and all of your Family for saving us. If it wasn’t for you, Matt and Ralph would be dead and I don’t even want to think about what our lives would have been like as sex slaves to those barbarians. Not to mention our kids... “

She was softly crying in my arms.

I held her tenderly as she clung to me. She and Mary had given me an entirely new perspective on what I’d been thinking about earlier.

“You know; I was just wondering if what we did to them might have been too severe?”

She shook her head softly, “We all saw everything you guys did! NOTHING was too severe as far as any of us were concerned. When the kids saw those boats all exploding and flipping over they were cheering wildly. Many of them witnessed Matt and Ralph being shot. To them this was a kind of payback they never could have done on their own. Please, instead of fretting about what you did, just come and rejoice with us. Do you think you guys could sail with us back to Texas? We’d all feel much safer if you did.”

“You’d have to clear that with our girls. They all have babies who are currently with their grandparents. I don’t know if we could be away from them that long.”

She giggled again, “Seriously? You evacuated nearly 100 girls, moved all of us ... twice! And you couldn’t pop home and bring your kids back?” She pulled away from me so I could see her grinning smirk. “We DO happen to have a plethora of eager babysitters on board who would love watching your babies!”

Mary took Marion by the arm, “Come on, let’s let the boys talk for a bit. That’s something they do after all of their missions.” She looked over her shoulder at us, “Just don’t get lost, guys ... There’s some ladies in desperate need of your wonderful, loving attention. You don’t want Eddie to have all the fun!”

They were both giggling as they walked away.

Dad chuckled, “Looks like your wives are making plans for a sailing adventure. Just so you know, this boat does have radar, but it’s nowhere near as good as what Adam and Brian have on Stan’s yacht. They really need to upgrade that as soon as possible, especially if they’re planning on sailing in these waters. They also need more armament. They can’t defend themselves at all with what they have. It might not be a bad idea for at least some of you guys to stay with them until they get safely home.”

“And what about our kids? Are you guys okay with babysitting for another week?”

Dad laughed, “Are you kidding? The only problem will be trying to pry your kids away from their Grandma’s when you get home! Trust me, it won’t be a burden.”

“Okay, now that I know that, what did YOU think of what we did tonight?”

Dad took a deep breath and we all focused on his answer. “When I warned you guys about what the CIA might want you to do for them ... this was the exact thing I was referring to. What you did, nobody in our government could have ever done. It would have been too risky. International law would frown on the U.S. just arbitrarily playing ‘cops’ with pirates on what is essentially foreign soil.

“That’s precisely what the CIA was set up to do. You guys essentially performed a successful ‘Black Ops’ mission tonight. As much as I hate to say it, as I watched you guys tonight ... I was damn proud of you all! You were like a well-oiled machine. You all did exactly what you were supposed to do and took every precaution to keep from getting hurt. Rex’s plan was nearly flawless.” Dad chuckled, “Except for maybe underestimating what that pile of C-4 was going to do!”

Rex blushed, but was laughing. He patted Dad on his shoulder, “Thanks ... Pops? Do you mind if I call you that?”

Dad chortled, “Might as well. You’re part of the family and Greg’s been calling me that for a while now!”

Rex continued, “So, Charlie, guys, what do you think about Rafael’s place? Do we need to revisit the plan? Are we still going to do it?”

All eyes were on me. I sensed that they were leaning towards doing whatever I felt I was good with.

I took two very deep breaths, blowing the last one out slowly. “We just about have to, and we should probably do it sooner rather than later.” I chuffed, “Actually, we were planning on doing it already! We got sidetracked big time!”

Bob grinned, “Well, let’s do this. Let’s relax and get to know our new friends a little better, then go to Ibera’s and get some sleep. We can review our plans, recheck the current situation, make any changes and hit ‘em right before the sun comes up!?”

Rex nodded, “If we do that, we’ll only be gone from here for a few minutes plus whatever it takes for us to do the job. We can teleport back here when we’re finished. How’s that? Do you think we should leave a couple of us here just in case they run into more pirates?”

I was thinking more clearly now. “No. we can do a quick ‘Spirit Walk’ into the future for say a few hours just before we head to Raphael’s compound. If there’s any doubt, then yes, one of us plus Eddie could stay here. We should probably leave Ed here anyway, since he wasn’t in on the planning. We’ll have to coordinate with Linda and Sheila since they were going to help me with the Governor. Dad, would YOU like to help us?”

Dad chuckled, “Sure, if there’s something you need me to do. Like Ed, I wasn’t in on your prior planning either!?”

Rex grinned, “Pops, we could really use your help planting the charges on the boats and airplanes. Unlike here, we’re NOT planning on destroying them, just disabling them until the Governor’s militia can ‘repossess’ them. We’ll be using much smaller charges and they need precise positioning to do what we want. It’ll take a little longer than what we just did.”

We heard giggling and laughter coming from the front of the yacht.

Dad grinned, “I’m in! Let’s go join the party before it gets too out of hand!”


MEANWHILE, ON RAFAEL’S ISLAND COMPOUND JUST NORTH OF HAITI

Rafael POV:

“Lorenzo, have you heard from Pedro yet?”

“No, Raffi, he was supposed to call when they returned from capturing that big yacht with all those women and kids on it. That should have happened already. Maybe we should call him?”

“I just tried, but their SAT phone must be turned off or something. We need to know if all of those other girls will fit so we can get them up to E. Normistronzo’s places in New Orleans and Chicago. That wop has been driving me crazy. Not to mention the $120,000 they’ll bring. He promised another $50,000 for those kids who are under 14-years old. That was a brilliant idea to use that yacht. Nobody would ever suspect a yacht that nice to be carrying our slaves.”

Lorenzo chuffed, “You remember what happened the last time we tried to hijack a luxury yacht?”

I waved, dismissively, “Don’t remind me. Besides, they’ve already had the boat for 2 days and the men on board were cooperating ... nothing could go wrong now! The only thing I’m worried about is whether Viktor was successful in getting rid of that fucking Jonah and Jeremy. It pissed me off to lose that submarine.”

“Yes, brother, but, speaking of the devil, have you heard from Viktor? I figured he’d be down here gloating if he’d been successful. Are we still preparing to be invaded?”

“No and it’s been several days now. I told the men to stand down but leave the automated guns turned on like he wanted. E. Normistronzo said something about listening for the news. He was waiting to hear if two houses blew up or something. The only unusual news so far was about some plane crash in the Mississippi River. Supposedly all of the passengers were burnt beyond recognition.”

I tried Pedro’s phone again, but there was no connection. It wasn’t like him to turn it off, ever. I’m going to kill him if I find out he’s been messing around with those girls. E. Norm was pissed off already when I told him I feared Viktor and Akbar were fucking all of the virgins. There was at least a good chance some of the new captives were virgins.

“Lorenzo, prepare our seaplane. Tell Manuel to fly out there and check on what’s going on.”

“Si, It’s too bad that island doesn’t have a runway. The seaplane is much slower than our King Airs. At least the seaplane can refuel with that small Avgas storage tank by the dock. They can’t make the round trip without refueling.”

“Speaking of fuel, check with our contact in Venezuela. We are in desperate need of more fuel. Especially diesel and Avgas. See when the next tanker is due to come this way that might have both. Especially if it’s headed towards Nicaragua.”

Lorenzo grinned, “Si, dear Brother. It’s good to see things might be getting back to normal around here. Manuel should be arriving at the little island in 4 or 5 hours. Pedro is going to regret having his phone turned off.”


Charlie POV:

When Dad, Rex. Greg, Bob and I went around to the expansive front deck we saw what looked to be our Saturday night get together going in full swing. Only now there were 7 more participants. Marion rushed right up to me and made it clear I was her next ‘dance partner’. Marion stands about 5’6” tall, with luxurious auburn hair, much like Mary’s. Her breasts weren’t quite as voluptuous as Mary’s DD’s, but were still probably a D-cup. She had large brown eyes that could look into your soul. She was sharp tongued and seemed like a fun person to be around.

Bob was being seduced by Annette, a very cute, petite raven haired lady with smaller, say B-cup breasts with perky dark red nipples.

Rex was immediately double-teamed by Joni and her new friend Cheryl. Cheryl and Joni were as different as night and day. Joni stands about 5’9”, athletically built with long blonde hair, green eyes, large C-cup breasts with small pink nipples and a very confident air about her. Cheryl was a mousy, short 5’3”, with short blonde hair, blue eyes, modest B-cup breasts with huge areolas and large nipples. She comes across as demure, but not a push over.

Jeremy was already balls deep in Naomi, a short, petite girl of Japanese or Hawaiian ancestry. Her long, black hair perfectly framed her cute face, especially her almond shaped brown eyes. Naomi’s high pitched squeals told me she was getting Jeremy’s best efforts!

Greg, as I might have guessed, was taken by (with?) Karen, a fairly tall, athletically built redhead. Her short hair was about the color of an old penny. She had small cone shaped breasts with small light areolas and large fat nipples. The kind that just begged to be sucked and chewed on!

I saw that Matt was in a hot ‘69’ with Sally, while Ralph was being entertained by Gracie and Sarah.

As Marion was leading me to a lounge chair on the very bow, Mary was impishly grinning at me. When we stood by the lounge, Marion giggled, “You have way too many clothes on! Don’t tell me you’re shy?”

She was seductively removing my shorts, freeing my aroused member. She fell to her knees, gently squeezing my cock. “Oooh, this is lovely. It’s way more than a mouthful!” She said as she slowly inhaled my purple helmeted warrior, inch by inch, all the way to my balls! She was slurping and humming, then began bobbing excitedly. There was no doubt she was enjoying herself and knew precisely what she was doing to me. She flashed, “Mary said you could last forever, but do me a favor ... let me taste you and save your endurance run for when I get this devil in my pussy!?”

“No problem ... you’re doing me so good, it was really going to be a struggle to hold back for long!”

Marion was giving me the most impish looks every time she bobbed to the end of my dick. As my essence began bubbling from my balls into her erotic mouth, I had to grab the chair to support myself. My knees were like jelly. This wasn’t her first blowjob. She captured most of my spend and was giving Mary the come-hither finger curl. The snowball they shared was so hot my cock never even started to slake. With globs of cum running down their cheeks, they were trying to lick up every drop before it could get lost. Their kiss was passionate as well as erotic to watch.

I had no doubts that Mary was falling in love with her newfound ‘Kindred Spirit’.

Marion laid down on the lounge and spread her legs, revealing a plump, very moist, bald slit with a beautifully large, partially hooded clitoris. I couldn’t resist and descended between her thighs and tasted her essence. One lick tasted like two and I used my ‘Chameleon’ tongue to penetrate her depths all the way to her A-spot. The extra taste buds were giving me as much pleasure as they were giving Marion. She gasped and moaned, “Ohhh G O D. Ohhh, your tongue is wonderful! Oh Mary, you weren’t kidding ... he’s gonna make me squirt if he keeps that up! Oh God, oh God, oh Goddd!”

Mary hushed her with a hot french kiss as I sensuously renewed my ministrations. Mary kissed her way down to join me, only stopping to pay some attention to Marion’s huge, throbbing erect nipples.

Marion’s body was vibrating as Mary was now licking and teasing her clit as I was juice diving into her sodden pussy, using my 7-inch tongue to stroke her G and A-spots with long, hard slurps and strokes. Marion was on the verge of convulsing in the throes of an orgasmic tsunami. She gasped loudly, “I’m gonna cum ... I’m gonna CUM ... ohhh God I’m cumming! AGGHHHHH.”

She squirted a river of delicious girl cum. Mary and I playfully fought each other to see who’d get the most. Marion was still shaking even though she’d lost consciousness.

I hadn’t noticed that Matt and Ralph had come over when they heard Marion screaming. Matt gasped, “Jeez! She’s never done that when I went down on her!”

Greg clopped him on the back, chuckling, “Don’t feel bad, bro. None of us seem to be able to do that either! Oh, he’s given us some ‘doctorate’ level lessons, but ... only Charlie can drive a woman THAT insane with JUST his tongue. Even when he uses his fingers to assist, even he has to have a special connection for what you just witnessed to happen.”

Sheila giggled, “Well ... I’m willing to give him a month’s worth of practice on MY pussy to try that again!”

Bob just had to smirk, “He DOES cheat, you know! Sheila, if you’ll give me 20 minutes and, while I may not send you to Mars, I bet I can get you past the moon!”

Sheila jumped into his arms, wrapping her legs around his butt. “Come on! Let’s get a drink, then show me what you can do.”

Bob laid her on a lounge and fetched a couple of bourbon on the rocks. He grinned at her as he handed her a glass. “Do you know how a redhead holds her liquor?”

Sheila shrieked and grabbed for Bob’s head after setting their drinks down, “Yeah! By the ears!”

I wasn’t the only one who snorted my drink!

Annette, who’d just finished with Bob, giggled, “I wish I was a redhead! Sheila, that boy sure knows how to lick pussy! He doesn’t fuck too bad, either, and he loves cleaning up after himself.”

As Bob was slurping all around her pudenda, getting her ready, Sheila gasped, “Ohhh GOD. This is the first time ‘Bobby’ has graced me with his wicked tongue! No wonder Ibera loves him so much! Don’t tease me, Bobby. I’m about to go crazy!”

I just knew Bob’s tongue was now reaching Sheila’s A-spot. She was becoming delirious, begging him to fuck her brains out.

Annette giggled, “Yeah! I know exactly what you mean Sheila. I didn’t last much longer before I was begging him to do that, too!”

Marion grabbed my dick, giggling, “Okay, Master, make me your sex slave! I’ll see if I can stay conscious until we finish. Giggle.”

Unlike how Bob was hammering Sheila, I decided to have Marion MY way. It took nearly a minute to slowly, erotically push all the way into her now sopping love sheath. Just as I was as far in as I could go, I felt my cock gently touching her A-spot.

She, like Mary, was the perfect depth for me. I placed her legs over my shoulders so I could get in deeper and also the angle was just right so my ‘little head’ stroked her G-spot on every thrust. Every time I pressed into her and held myself against her deepest ‘bump’ she let out a muffled scream and came.

We were developing a perfect mutual rhythm and my groans were harmonizing with her moans. We were the background vocals to Bob and Sheila’s passionate lead! Then I heard another voice enter our song and I saw Matt and Mary engaged in a reverse cowgirl with Matt reaching around and gently tickling her clit. Soon the six of us were being ‘helped’ by our other lovers and our song turned into a symphony. Or cacophony, depending on your musical ear! Soon our ‘orchestra’ consisted of every adult on the yacht. Nobody was left out and gasps, screams and moans could be heard for miles, out here on the open water. If not for needing to distance ourselves from the island, only sail-power would have been nicer. Soon, powerful, intense orgasms put the finale on our symphony. Hugs and kisses sealed our bonding with our 7 newest ‘cousins’.

The idea of spending a week or more with them was appealing and I was hoping our ‘neighbors’ would be able to spend at least some of that time with us. I knew Emmy, Bill, Rex and Jeremy had jobs to do and I suspected Ed might need to at least stop at home to get his business set up for a return visit.

Work is SUCH a four-letter word!

We were all crowded onto multiple lounges, trying to bask in the afterglow of our ‘session’. We really needed beds and soon giggles and chuckles prevailed as we all seemed to realize, simultaneously, the futility of trying to all get comfortable together. Matt suggested we go down to their salon to have drinks and talk.

He said he wanted to ask us something.

With fresh drinks in hand, Matt raised his glass, “To all of our new friends. I wish that David could have been here tonight to witness and participate in one of the most loving group encounters any of us”, he pointed to his 7 Family members, “have ever been a part of. According to my new friend, Mary, this kind of thing is what our new friends often try to achieve every time they get together. This was a first for us. We’ve always shunned big group encounters in the past.” He chuckled, “They just seemed too raw for our tastes. But tonight, I feel we’ve all discovered something wonderful. With the right mix of loving people, groups such as ours, can be mighty fulfilling. I feel we’ve all just formed a very special bond.”

He looked like he wanted to say something more, but, blushed and let out a sigh. Marion hugged him, then turned to us, “What he’s afraid to ask is ... if you guys could sail with us to Texas.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.