Have Faith - Cover

Have Faith

Copyright© 2019 by Captv8td

Chapter 23

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Beautiful college co-ed Faith is captured by her two nieces and reluctantly agrees to become their pony girl. As the story continues Faith finds her true nature is as a sex slave to first her nieces, later her aunt then other members of her family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Slavery   BiSexual   Fiction   Mother   Niece   Aunt   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   PonyGirl   Fisting   Oral Sex  

Faith returned home to prepare for college. She was only there a week but it turned out to be quite eventful. Jill was not finished being her daughter’s mistress and she picked up where she left off. Faith may have changed homes, but nothing else about her life changed. Once again, she was naked and spent quite a bit of time kneeling.

Jill had told her husband about how Faith had spent her summer, so he was not surprised when he came home early to find his naked daughter setting the table. Faith, on the other hand, was shocked. She shrieked and ran upstairs, using her hands to protect her modesty as best she could.

A few minutes later, Jill returned, bringing Faith back downstairs with her. Faith was wearing a collar and Jill tugged her along with a leash. Faith also had her wrists cuffed behind her back and was blushing furiously.

“She’s a little skittish,” Jill said as they met Jack in the living room. “But isn’t she beautiful?”

“Oh yes,” agreed Jack. “She’s delightful.” Then he looked at Faith who was blushing furiously. “I hear that you had an interesting summer. Do tell me all about it.”

Faith’s blush deepened as she heard the words. Apparently he knew all about how she had been enslaved and used. “Yes, Dad. It was interesting; different.”

“I can’t wait to hear all about it. Come sit with me and tell.” He sat down in an upholstered chair and patted his lap. Faith groaned. She had not sat in his lap for years and certainly never while she was naked. In fact, she had never even been seen by him naked since she was a baby.

Faith glanced at her mother who only nodded encouragingly. Faith groaned again but then reluctantly stepped forward. Jack reached out and pulled his daughter into his lap, adjusting her bound arms to make her as comfortable as possible. Faith’s blush intensified and she felt mortified.

“Your mother says that she told you about our occasionally playing with other couples; or with just one of them if the spouse is unable to attend. I always love it when another girl can share our bed.”

“Yes, Father,” was all that Faith said. She had her eyes cast down to try to avoid making eye contact.

“I’m looking forward to having you share our bed. You’ll be our first slavegirl. Well, you’ll be my first slavegirl. I know your mother has enjoyed some, including you, in the past.”

“Yes, Father,” she repeated. She watched in shock as her father’s hand slowly glided up her right leg. She had thought that nothing could ever surprise her again after all that she had been through during the summer, but she was wrong. The hand kept climbing her thigh until it reached the top and rested on her mound. She was beyond surprised or shocked. She was incredulous.

“Your mother didn’t do you justice,” he continued as his fingers started stroking her petals. She silently cursed herself for being so wet. She was sure that she must have seemed like some kind of wanton slut to her dad. “She told me how beautiful your body was. But it goes far beyond beautiful.”

Jack raised his glistening finger to Faith’s lips. “Clean it for me.”

Faith closed her eyes as she obediently parted her lips tasting her juices as he rubbed his finger on her tongue. He moved his finger slowly in and out between her lips, almost as if it were fucking her mouth. The shame that she felt was intense.

He withdrew his finger and she tentatively opened her eyes, just in time to see his hand claim her left breast. Again, she was mortified at what was happening to her and couldn’t believe that it was occurring. It must be some kind of nightmare!

Jill was loving the scene. She was into anything humiliating and she could tell that her beautiful daughter was intensely humiliated. The deep blush and furrowed brow and the closing of the eyes all told her that Faith was dying a thousand deaths inside. It was simply delicious. She had talked to Jack ahead of time and they had worked out a plan together. She expected that she would have to convince him to keep Faith as a slave but he readily agreed.

Jill wondered how far he would go. He seemed to be enjoying fondling his naked daughter. He had not penetrated her with his finger yet but she could picture him doing that. Would he masturbate her? Would he have her give him a blowjob? Would he fuck her? She hoped so because she knew how humiliating all of those things would be to Faith but she just didn’t know if he would do them.

Jill did not think of herself as an immoral person. In her mind, nothing that provided pleasure could possibly ever be considered immoral. Immoral acts were ones that provided pain or harmed people. She never did that. She could tell that Faith was not in pain. In fact, she could see her daughter’s arousal from where she was sitting. There was no pain or harm; only pleasure.

Jill knew that she could be accused of being amoral. The rules that governed other people did not affect her. If it was pleasurable, then it was good. She had repressed her hedonistic tendencies for years other than those times that her sisters got together for a play vacation or when they invited other couples to share their bed. But hedonism was in full force in her life ever since spending a week as a mistress earlier in the summer and especially since she experienced her daughter as a slave. She would have difficulty repressing it from now on, although she doubted that she would ever want to repress it.

As she watched her husband’s hands exploring Faiths’ body, she wondered what was going through Faith’s mind. When Faith returned home, she did not have to be a slave. her deal had been with Jane and the deal called for the release of the girl at the end of the summer. Perhaps Faith thought it was still summer since she had not gone back to school yet. More likely, Faith was naturally submissive and took pleasure from being owned. In any event, Faith had easily fallen back into her role of her mother’s slave.

Jill thought back to Faith’s return earlier in the day. Jill had hugged and kissed her daughter like any mother would. But the look on Faith’s face when Jill squeezed her luscious bottom cheeks was priceless. And when Jill referred to her as ‘slavegirl’ and pointed out the fact that Faith was overdressed, the expression on Faith’s face was one she would always remember.

But Faith had not resisted. She had not even protested. She simply said “yes, Mistress” and removed her clothes. It was divine to see the blushing girl surrender so completely and so quickly.

Jill watched as her husband toyed with the naked beauty. Both hands squeezed the firm, plump breasts. Then one hand moved back down between the shapely legs and urged them apart. Fingers once again stroked the dewy petals and Faith’s face turned crimson again.

Jack leaned down and kissed each of the nipples which, by now, were quite stiff. Faith groaned as she watched her father touch her so intimately. He sucked one of the succulent nipples into his mouth and clamped his teeth down on it, holding it in place and eliciting another groan from the girl. He raised his hand and brought it down, spanking Faith’s sex lightly and causing the girl to jump and yelp.

“Hush,” said Jack soothingly. “Lie back and just enjoy.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.