Have Faith - Cover

Have Faith

Copyright© 2019 by Captv8td

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Beautiful college co-ed Faith is captured by her two nieces and reluctantly agrees to become their pony girl. As the story continues Faith finds her true nature is as a sex slave to first her nieces, later her aunt then other members of her family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Slavery   BiSexual   Fiction   Mother   Niece   Aunt   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   PonyGirl   Fisting   Oral Sex  

The days progressed and Faith experienced a new mistress each day. Her mother owned her for the next day. True to form, Faith was embarrassed throughout most of the day. It started in the morning when she was commanded to make love to Jill. She thought she would die of humiliation as her tongue fluttered between her own mother’s slick petals. This was not right.

After she completed that task, Jill had her kneel on an ottoman as she sat in a chair facing it. She then instructed her daughter to masturbate. Faith’s blush extended down to her chest at the humiliation of the task and then deepened as her mother corrected her and instructed her on technique. It was not right to be doing this in front of someone; especially one’s own mother.

Other humiliations included working naked in the garden under Jill’s watchful eye and supervision and answering the door topless. At least she had been allowed to wear swimsuit bottoms and she realized that these were the first clothes she had worn in weeks.

The final humiliation was being the serving tray. Dinner was finished and Jill announced that she would serve dessert in a few minutes. She took Faith into the kitchen where she strapped her to a serving cart. Then, she proceeded to layer her body with bits of fruit and whipped cream. She was wheeled back into the dining room and five hungry mouths feasted on the fruit and her body while she blushed furiously throughout. That night, she slept with her Aunt Jane since Jane was to be her mistress the next day.

The day with Aunt Jane turned out to be an easy one. She was simply required to be in attendance and to meet her mistress’s needs. When Mistress was thirsty, slave fetched a drink. When Mistress was horny, slave sank to her knees and serviced her. When Mistress wanted to lie by the pool, slave applied the lotion. At least Faith got to lie by the pool also and was even able to take a nap while she bronzed her body.

Throughout the week, Faith occasionally caught glimpses of Cinny and Linny. They were still having the times of their lives, which Faith found truly remarkable. It seemed that they just viewed this as a fun adventure. Even the sadistic Aunt Ann did not affect their enthusiasm for ‘the game.’ One evening, as the three girls worked together to prepare dinner, Cinny was almost bubbly about her day with Aunt Ann. She said she could not tell what happened but Faith knew it had to be painful. And yet, Cinny was elated about it.

Ann was Faith’s next mistress. As they did each night, each slave slept with the next day’s mistress. Faith found herself tied spread eagle to Ann’s bed with clamps on her nipples and clit hood as Ann slept, using one of Faith’s arms as a pillow. Sleep did not come easily because of the dull pain in Faith’s breasts and between her legs, but eventually she did drift off.

The next day was predictably painful for Faith. More to the point, it was predictably painful to her breasts. Throughout the day, Ann devised new ways of torturing her tender orbs. At one point, they were whipped by a flogger that pinkened them and sensitized them. At another point, they were flattened between two boards that were clamped together and periodically tightened. Later, the boards were removed and Ann dripped hot wax on them. Faith was vocal throughout. She knew better than to complain but she did her share of moaning, groaning and shrieking throughout the day.

The worst part of the day was when she was hung by her breasts. Ann had tied a rope around the base of each firm mound and tightened them, causing the breasts to balloon out obscenely. Then the rope was raised by a hook that hung from the ceiling until Faith was on her tiptoes. It did not take long at all for Faith’s calves to start aching. But if she relaxed them, then all of her weight was supported by her breasts, which was excruciatingly painful. She was caught in a dilemma. Either her calves would scream out in pain or her breasts would. She spent her time alternating between the two, hoping that she did not do any permanent damage to her breasts. Thankfully, this torture did not last long. After fifteen minutes, Ann released her and massaged her breasts to make sure that the circulation was restored. And, thankfully, there were no needles used throughout the day.

At the end of the day, what Faith knew would happen, but had been hoping wouldn’t, happened. She was bound face up and spread tightly between four posts and about three feet off the ground. A platform supported her body and extended from her lower back to her head. Her arms and legs extended outward toward the posts, leaving her completely exposed and vulnerable.

The three mistresses were there, along with the two other slavegirls. Linny and Cinny were assigned the task of preparing Faith and had just finished the binding. Now, they were oiling the girl, spreading the liquid over her body until it was shining. Faith closed her eyes as the fingers roamed over her body and toyed with her, feeling her body responding against her will.

When the body was coated and glistening, Cinny and Linny stopped and stepped away from the girl. Faith opened her eyes and that’s when she knew that it would happen. Her beautiful Aunt Ann was standing with her sisters. She was naked other than for the harness that circled her hips and waist. And protruding from the harness was a dildo. Faith gasped as she realized that her virginity was about to be stolen from her. Jane and Jill moved forward and stood on either side of her. Jill leaned down and kissed her daughter as a hand claimed one of the oiled breasts. “We love you,” she said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.