Have Faith - Cover

Have Faith

Copyright© 2019 by Captv8td

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Beautiful college co-ed Faith is captured by her two nieces and reluctantly agrees to become their pony girl. As the story continues Faith finds her true nature is as a sex slave to first her nieces, later her aunt then other members of her family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Slavery   BiSexual   Fiction   Mother   Niece   Aunt   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   PonyGirl   Fisting   Oral Sex  

Jane moved Faith along slowly. She did not want to scare away her new charge or make her regret her decision. She felt that the twins had been too aggressive with the girl and moved too although, in a way, she was thankful for them doing that. It opened the door to her owning Faith.

The twins were allowed to play with Faith and they usually harnessed her up and treated her as a pony. Jane too liked ponygirls but only as an occasional amusement. A full time ponygirl would go out of her mind with the boredom of trying to be like a pony. The twins were allowed to use the riding crop in guiding their pony but were otherwise prohibited from punishing her.

Faith no longer slept in the stall. She was now a nightly fixture in Jane’s bed. And Faith had overcome any uneasiness she had about lesbian sex. She now readily licked all three pussies and she did so because she wanted to; not out of fear of punishment. She especially liked having sex with her aunt. The twins were nice but they were so inexperienced and unrefined. It was much more like an athletic event than an intimate act. With Jane, however, it was tender love making. Even though she was still treated like a slave by her aunt, she felt like a most prized possession.

Jane did inflict pain on her from time to time but she always seemed to do it in a loving and erotic way. Nipple clamps, whips, paddles, floggers and crops were all introduced to her body. Hot wax, electricity and ice also became occasional instruments of torture. But it was always a delicate and erotic torture. There was almost always some kind of bondage and sometimes she was even blindfolded. Her aunt would apply the pain but would stimulate her at the same time. She always had at least one earth shattering orgasm during each session and actually started looking forward to her sessions.

Jane also started to introduce a little bit of humiliation. At first, it was mild. One day, she was sent down to the road naked to fetch the mail. That had been embarrassing but it was also exhilarating. Over time, Jane increased the level of humiliation as she thought Faith could deal with it until, one day, Faith thought she would die of embarrassment.

“She’s lovely,” Faith heard the voice declare. She cringed as she recognized the voice. She was kneeling naked in the living room with her hands bound behind her back and was wearing a blindfold. The new voice was that of her Aunt Ann, her mother’s other sister.

“Yes,” replied Jane. “She’s my pride and joy.” Faith remained silent but felt her face turn crimson with shame at being so exposed to yet another family member.

“Does Jill know about this?” asked Ann.

“Oh my lord, no,” Jane said. “How could I tell her that the twins captured her daughter and then I took over ownership?”

“I don’t know. She might not mind,” Ann said. “Remember that she was always the kinkiest of us.”

“Maybe,” responded Jane. “But I wouldn’t even know how to raise the subject with her.”

Faith listened to her two aunts. Her mom was kinky? That was something she had never heard before. And she had never seen any sign of it in her mother.

“I’ll tell her,” Ann offered. “I think she’ll think it’s a hoot.” Faith cringed at the thought of her mother finding out about how she was spending her summer. “Stand up, dear.”

Faith assumed that the command was intended for her and started to rise. She had gotten better at maneuvering with bound hands but the blindfold made it especially difficult ... She didn’t struggle for long, though, because two sets of hands grasped her upper arms and she was lifted to her feet. Then the blindfold was removed and she found herself looking at her Aunt Ann who was staring back at her. Her face erupted in a new explosion of red.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.