Bohica - Cover

Bohica

Copyright© 2018 by Mushroom

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - After the Earth is struck by some kind of radiation from space, some people gain super powers. This is the story of one of them, who at the start is thought to be one of the weakest Super Heroes there is. Notice, the main character is granted a power to change genders, so the point of view narration may be of a female reliving past memories through the narration of a male.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Superhero   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Body Swap   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Transformation  

I thought quickly, this could be dangerous. There was no way I could realistically say that Bohica was a virgin, and have it believed.

“I mean, it’s the first time in what seems like forever. The last time I was here was the Night of Madness, so it has been over five years.” I pulled her up and kissed her deeply, tasting my cum in her mouth as I did so. One thing I knew as Chris, it always bothered me if a guy refused to kiss me after I gave him head.

Breaking away, I looked into her eyes and softly said “This was the first time in what feels like forever, and it was the best ever by far.”

Her eyes lost their slightly hard look, and she kissed me again. The taste of my cum was not as strong now, but the Chris part of me still enjoyed it, even if the Bo part did not. She slipped into the seat next to me and we continued to kiss and caress each other, now much more gentle than before.

I heard a soft beeping, and she broke away, whispering “Dammit!” She took her purse off of the dash and pulled out her phone, turning off the alarm. “It’s 1, time we need to start getting ready to take me home. I promised Momma I would be home by 2.”

We kissed some more, and I gave her lovely breasts a few last caresses before pulling the top of her dress back up. I then tucked myself back into my slacks, and hear her softly say “I never would have believed you were so big! I don’t think I could ever get you in my little pussy.”

I gently pulled her face up and looked into her eyes again. “Gloria baby, I will never pressure you for anything, ever. As much as you are willing to give, when and if you think you are ready. And if this is the only time we are together, that is fine also.”

“Oh hell no, you had better ask me out again Bo! And someday I do want to feel that in me, just not yet! I’m not a virgin, but I ain’t no slut either. But it’s gonna take some work until I’m ready to take that python inside of me. You may just ruin me for any other man though, I gotta admit. You are fucking huge!”

I chuckled softly, and said “Ain’t nothing I did, that’s just how I was made.” Which was more true than I could ever say. We kissed a bit longer, then once our clothing was back in place I started up Blue Beauty and took her home.

We kissed a few more times, and I then got out of the car. I helped her out and hand in hand we walked up to the front door. I felt her flow into my arms as we shared a long but tender kiss goodnight.

“Bo, can we make this a regular thing?” she asked, almost shyly.

“Tell you what, let’s plan on maybe Monday nights, if that is OK. I feel a little guilty about not patrolling tonight, and I don’t want to skip too many weekends. We can do Mondays, that is the slowest night of the week. And I can definitely stop by when you get off work and walk or drive you home most other nights.”

“I would like that, I guess I will see you tomorrow night then?”

“Definitely Gloria, definitely.”

A soft peck on the cheek, and she unlocked the door and slipped inside. Smiling as she looked at me and closed the door. I almost floated back to my car and returned to Bob’s lot and parked in the back. I changed into the black sweats I had stashed in the trunk and carefully hung the suit on a hangar in the back seat. 15 minutes later I was slipping back into the bunker. I changed even before I turned on the light, taking a deep breath.

Bo had still been hard when I changed, but now as Chris I was soaking wet. I stepped out of the now too large shoes and removed the sweats which hung on me like a tent. I sat down in the office chair I had in front of the computer and one hand dove to my wet pussy and slipped 2 fingers inside as my other hand grasped my breast.

It only took a few minutes and I had a strong climax, moaning as I squeezed my fingers with my clenching pussy muscles. I spun the chair until it faced the desk and put my feet up on it. Still pistoning my fingers in and out I let my thumb caress my clit and rocked the chair back, quickly working myself towards a second orgasm. My third for the night.

With a gasping sigh I finally removed them from myself, shuddering in the aftershocks. Raising them up I smelled them for a moment, then placed them into my mouth. Sucking and licking them, I wondered if Gloria tasted as good as I did. I then felt slightly revolted at the thought, I was not a lesbian! I realized that thought had actually come from Bo most likely.

On shaking legs I slipped on a black robe and moved upstairs, taking a long shower before putting on a nightie and slipping into bed.

My thoughts alternated between Gloria and Mark as I slipped off to sleep.

Saturday in the shop was busier than usual, and I had little time for reflecting. Six members of the Knitting Club volunteered to help me at the Fair, and several more said they would have pieces for display or sale by the time it happened. One even proposed having a weekly Knitting Night at the shop, even making it a weekly event. I quashed that idea, saying I did have a social life and could not play host every week. Finally they worked me down to one night every couple of months, and the other weeks they would rotate who was hostess in their own houses.

At 4, I was a bit surprised when Gloria came in the door. I almost felt an urge to become Bo, but stopped that. “Gloria, right? Nice to see you again,” I greeted her. “Here, let me show you around.” I showed her the items I had that I thought would work well, and a few things I had gotten since we last met (with me as Chris at least).

She really marveled at the faux amber ones I had gotten, with Egyptian hieroglyphs etched into them. “Oh my, the place I normally get my things has nothing like these! Where on earth did you find them!”

I explained that as an arts and crafts store, I had items made for a great many things, not just hair. I showed her other ones with scarabs, and she loved those too. She bought everything I had ordered, and a large selection of the other things I suggested to her. “These are all so amazing, can I look through your catalogs and see if there is anything else I can use?”

I looked at my watch, and sighed. “Another time maybe, it’s closing time and I gotta get ready for a date. I’m closed Sunday and Monday, but how about coming by on Tuesday?”

“A date? Well, don’t let me hold you up then, but I’ll stop by on Tuesday for sure.” She cocked her head a moment, then reached out and brushed a lock of hair that had fallen over my eyes to the side. “Is this how you usually wear your hair, Chris?”

I nodded. “Yes, I generally wear it pretty simple. Why, you got an idea?”

“I sure do sugar. Can you give me about 30 minutes?”

I thought a moment, and nodded. “My boyfriend Mark is not picking me up until 7, so I got about 2 hours. Do you think you can do something?”

Gloria smiled. “Honey, I don’t only do nappy heads. Remember, I want to be a beautician. And I have been doing hair since I was 8. Trust me, you will look great!”

I closed up and led her upstairs, getting her a soda as I excused myself to take a shower. When I came back out she grabbed my desk chair and had me go back in. Placing the chair in the center of the bathroom she raised it all the way up, and went to work.

We did the usual “girl talk” thing as she worked. I told her that Mark and I had been dating for just over a month now, and the last few weeks had been getting serious.

“As in sleeping together serious, or settle down serious?” she asked.

I giggled. “Well, we pretty much slept together the hmmm, second date? Third? Hard to tell, we met at work twice, then at a club and I’m not sure if that counts as a date or not. But I really like him, and will have to see where this goes. How about you, anybody in your life?”

She blushed a bit, and smiled. “Well, I ain’t sure yet, will have to see. I met a guy a few weeks ago, and we had our first actual date last night, believe it or not. And it was amazing!”

“Amazing before, or afterwards?” I asked, smiling.

“Both! First, he took me to this jazz club. As great as he was when I met him, I was sure that was gonna be a dud date to tell ya the truth. Me, at a jazz club! But it was amazing! The music! And the people there were so nice! It was like I discovered an entirely new facet of being black! Have you ever been to a jazz club?”

Thinking quickly, I nodded. “Right after I graduated my parents took me to New Orleans. Of course we hit the French Quarter, and hit a few Blues and Jazz clubs while we were there. It really sucks you in, and before that trip I would have sworn I hated jazz! Hootie and Smashmouth were more to my taste before then to be honest.”

That was a bit of a lie, I had never been to New Orleans in my life. But when I had turned 18 my dad had taken me to Smokey’s.

“I’m just a bit nervous now, to be honest. I feel like I should suggest something next time, but I’m not sure where. I did say the first time we should go to Debauchery, but he said he hated Hip Hop. His taste is so much more refined than mine I think, and I don’t want to seem like some ghetto tramp.”

Thinking quickly, I said “Well, what about ‘Kings and Queens’? Ever been there?”

“Nope, never even heard of it. What is it?”

Thankfully, it was a club I went to occasionally as Bo, and knew it well. “Well, they play classic Motown there. Smokey Robinson and the Miracles, The Supremes, Booker T and the MG’s, Barry White, stuff like that.”

“Oh, them I know! Uncle Carl plays stuff like that all the time. Bo might actually dig that!”

“Bo? What, you dating a white farmboy from Creekside?” Creekside was the nickname of the rural area North of town.

She laughed at that. “No, he’s blacker than I am. Actually, it’s Bohica.”

“Bohica, as in THE Bohica?” I said, looking at her.

She nodded. “Shhh, we’re kinda keeping it low key. But yea, that’s Bo. He is the most gentle man I have ever met, and he left my panties wet at the end of just one date. As funny as it sounds, I think he is rather inexperienced. I actually had to take his hand and guide it to my tits before he would touch them.”

“Well, some guys are like that. They think we are made of glass, and would never do something like that unless we were married. But ya gotta admit, it is better than the other ones, who think because they take us to Taco Bell and a movie think they have earned the right to bend us over the hood of their car.”

“Tell me about it sister! Been on too many dates like that I gotta tell you! Take me to a dinner that cost maybe $25 for the two of us, and I should give them a blowjob in payment. It was actually refreshing, to be honest. Here, let me know what you think,” she said, turning the chair so I faced the mirror.

Wow. She had finished, and I hardly recognized myself. She had applied make-up, and had done my hair into a sexy French braid. She had wrapped it back into itself, so it barely reached the back of my neck. And she had left a single lock free that she had teased until it hung right behind my right eye. The make-up she had applied was subtle, and helped make the button of my nose stand out a bit more.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.