Murphy - 5 - Cover

Murphy - 5

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Continuing story of Bob Murphy and his soon-to-be wives and son, as they roam all over TX. and OK. It seems they're always in the right spot to meet some sexy young girl. As they add to the passenger list on the big RV, fun, sex and adventure just comes natural for all of them. They already own Little Beaver Nature Resort in FL and will soon return there to make some really nice additions. Not only in facilities and attractions, but in sexy young women too

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism  

I heard the doors slamming and knew they were back with Jaidyn’s belongings. When I got to the kitchen, they had pulled alongside the back entrance and were all walking in naked with an armload of clothes and a few boxes each.

“I’ll get the rest, you can help Jaidyn put her stuff away,” I told them.

“This is all I have Murphy,” she said and I noticed she was calling me Murphy like the others now.

“I got news for you Jaidyn, by this time tomorrow, you’ll have more than that pickup will haul.”

“Why? From where?” she asked.

“You’re going shopping tomorrow with the Murphy Women, it’s their way of welcoming you to our family, even though you have yet to be a family member.”

“Are you serious? I can’t afford clothes at this time and I can’t work and have the money held out either.”

“Jaidyn, I see they didn’t tell you all the perks that come with working with us. Remember me telling you, if they wanted to spoil you, let them?”

“Yes, but I had no idea you meant buying me clothes.”

“I hope you like new clothes, though I’d rather see you naked myself,” told her.

“I’d rather be naked too. But do you mean I get new clothes, besides all the other things you’ve told me about?”

“That and more. Did they teach you the little Murphy song?”

“Yes, we sang it on the way back, it was so much fun. I’m so happy right now. I feel like I’ve just won the lottery.”

“Girl, you ain’t seen nothing yet,” I told her just as Meghan walked into the kitchen.

“He’s right Jaidyn, believe him, you ain’t seen nothing yet. Just wait until you become a Murphy Girl,” Meghan laughed and hugged the tall naked girl.

“What’s a Murphy Girl?” She laughed.

“You’ll find out, just relax and watch what goes on. Then when you see what the others do and decide you want to join in, come to me, I’ll help you be a Murphy Girl. Tomorrow, I’d like you to go to a clinic with us, we need to know you’re clean and please don’t be offended, we have to protect our family.”

“I’m not offended, but I have my medical reports from my last visit to the medical center, where I went for my surgery last month.”

“Did you have blood work?”

“Yes, they took blood and the report is in here, they even took a urine sample because I was on UM medical insurance. The report states I have no viruses, no cancer cells and no STDs.”

“Good, you may become a Murphy Girl sooner than any one thought,” Meghan smiled at her, then me.

“I don’t know what it is, but it sounds like fun.”

“Oh it is, but the first thing you have to do, is ask Maren to shave your pussy, is that a problem?”

“No, I did it once, for a new swim suit I wore, but I let it grow back. I like the way it felt with no hair though and I love the way you look, I mean, well, yours is so pretty.”

“Yours is too, go find Maren and tell her what you want. Tell her to be sure to record it on video too, we’ll all want to see you.”

“Really?” she laughed.

“Yes, really. You like being naked, don’t you? That’s good.”

“I LOVE being naked and I’m glad I’m getting my pussy shaved too. I want to be like all of you.”

“Are you on the pill Jaidyn?”

“No, I’ve never taken them, is that OK?”

“It’s GREAT Honey, go find Maren, she loves to shave pussies, we may just come watch it live now, will that embarrass you?”

“No, I already feel good about doing it, I want you to watch,” she said as she skipped twice then ran across the kitchen to go find Maren.

“Murphy, I love you so much. You knew we’d all fall in love with Jaidyn, didn’t you?”

“I did, but before I even asked her about herself, Luis and Rico were already conniving. They were the ones that wanted her. I felt the attraction too, but they fell in love with her on sight. They wanted me to ask her to go home with us, I had to explain we couldn’t do things like that.”

“You know what the little shits threw up at me?”

“There’s no telling, what was it?”

“You came got our Mama and Granny and took all of us with you.”

“Those two will run the company you and Bobby start, one day, mark my word,” Meghan laughed.

“I told them we’d have all of you meet Jaidyn tomorrow and then all of you would fall in love with her. It was like you were listening, you called looking for us.”

“Well, I’m just happy she’s with us. I love the tennis complex idea. We’ll have lots of people playing naked tennis,” she laughed.

“I love the idea that we now have a teacher for the babies, I want to start teaching them as soon as they’re born. I hope she can have them all swimming before they’re a year old. I saw where a small baby can learn to swim quicker, than at any other age.”

“I remember that too. I like that, since we’ll be at the lake or at the beach for the rest of our lives.”

“I don’t want her to be a baby sitter though, she’s too smart and too important to keep her tied up with babies that need changing and fed.”

“Yes and we need to start looking for the perfect person for that now now. We have Luís, Rico, Jessie and Lilly already.”

“We’ll need at least two, don’t you think?” I asked.

“Yes and maybe three when they get older, remember, we’re talking thirty babies here.”

Meghan and I went to find the others, Victoria was with the boys in Bobby’s room, keeping them occupied. She knew what was about to happen.

The others were in Maren’s room, or the room she hangs all her clothes, she sleeps with us when we’re here in Memphis.

They were all laughing and teasing Jaidyn a she lay back on the bed while Maren prepared her shaving utensils.

“Jaidyn, have you ever had your pussy kissed?” Kelly asked and they all laughed when she laughed.

“No, I heard about two girls in our dorm that do that to each other. I wondered how it would feel.”

“Have you ever made love to a boy?” Valeria asked.

“Yes, twice. Once in high school and once after our senior prom. It hurt both times and each of them were mad because I made them use a condom.”

“You’ve never seen two girls kiss each others pussy?” Kelly asked.

“No, I did see a picture in a girls room, at the dorm, that showed two girls naked together, but they weren’t kissing pussies.”

“You like lying naked in front of us don’t you?” Valeria said.

“YES, I love to lie here and see all of you looking at my naked body. I see Murphy looking too and it makes me feel so good down there.”

“Down where Jaidyn?”

“In my pussy,” she smiled.

“Would you be shocked if I told you that I love to kiss a girls pussy when she has a shaved pussy?” Valeria asked her, I knew they were kicking it up to see if she were curious about this.

“No, I think I’d like to see that.”

“What if Maren shaves your pussy all smooth and soft and then kisses it before you get up?”

“I think I would like it, I’m excited now, just listening and talking about it.”

“When Maren shaves a Murphy Girl, we all get to kiss her pussy and suck it too.” Kelly told her.

“Murphy kisses and sucks her pussy too?” she smiled.

“Yes, Murphy is the best at making a girl get an orgasm while he sucks her pussy, do you have orgasms Jaidyn?” Kelly asked.

“I never had one, I mean I don’t think I have. I touch myself and try to get one, but I’m just not sure I do.”

“If you’re not sure, then you haven’t had one. When you have an orgasm, your whole life changes, you want more and more.” Valeria told her.

Maren was shaving the sides of her pussy as we all stood over her and watched. Her pussy lips were brown like her body. They were fat and puffy, with her opening completely closed.

“You have a very pretty pussy Jaidyn, I may want to kiss and suck it after Maren does, will that be alright?” Meghan asked as she leaned over and sucked a dark chocolate nipple.

“Ohhh, yesss. That feels so good when you do that, it makes my pussy feel good too.”

“Have you ever touched a man’s cock?” Meghan asked and she looked up at me.

“No,” she smiled when I smiled at her.

“Murphy loves for all of us to touch his big cock, isn’t it pretty?”

“It sure is and it is so big too. Doesn’t it hurt going in your pussy?”

“No, it feels fantastic going in and out and making all of us have orgasms.”

“All of you?”

“Yes, Murphy fucks all of us, we’re all his women,” Meghan said.

“Murphy come closer and let Jaidyn touch your cock, I can tell she wants to,” Kelly said as she pulled me closer to the bed.

“Jaidyn, you don’t have to do this, we’ll still love you and you can work for us as long as you like, forever if you want,” I told her.

“I want to touch your cock Murphy, it is so handsome, just like you.”

“You better be careful Jaidyn, every time I touch his cock, I want to kiss and suck on it,” Meghan told her.

“I already want to do that.”

“Murphy, will you step closer so I can kiss your beautiful cock while Maren shaves my pussy?”

Meghan pushed my butt and I stepped closer. She pulled my cock up and kissed the head. I could have shot across the Mississippi River, if I’d been pointed in that direction.

“We all like to put his big cock head in our mouth and suck it too Jaidyn, we just love to feel his pulse making him jump and jerk,” Kelly told her.

“Just watch your teeth, don’t scrape him, he’s very tender there,” Meghan told her.

“Wow, you’re doing good Jaidyn, you’ve got all his cock head in your mouth, that’s more than I can do. I bet you can really suck his cock when you get used to it,” Valeria told her.

I looked down at this hot young Cuban woman, as she sucked my dick like she was on life support and needed my dick to stay alive. Maren was finishing up with her hair removal and I could see her fat little pussy clearly now. It sure is small, but it has the fattest, tightest looking lips I’ve ever seen on a woman.

Her golden tan skin tone fits perfect with her hard-body, athletic look. Her thighs were straining as she twisted her upper body to get her mouth on me. I could see muscles in her legs I knew weren’t in mine. Victoria may have been right when she told me Jaidyn could screw some threads on my dick. I hope she tries.

“Jaidyn, you better let up, you may just suck him until he fills your mouth. I have to tell you now, Murphy can shoot more semen than any normal man. He may gag you if you let him shoot in your throat,” Meghan told her.

“UNH-UNH-UNH,” she grunted and reached for my naked buttocks as Maren washed per pussy. I was looking at Maren when she leaned over and licked those fat, swollen pussy lips. Jaidyn bucked her hips up against Maren and all that did, was let Maren get her mouth on her brown pussy like a leech.

“Jaidyn, you’re about to make me come in your mouth, you better stop now, I won’t be able to hold it much longer.”

She answered by fucking her lower body against Maren’s face as she tried her best to suck my cock into her throat. Valeria leaned over and sucked her right nipple, making it pop up and become so pointy and erect, it looked like it could have cut glass.

Kelly leaned down from above her and sucked her other nipple, I knew she was screaming into the head of my dick and I knew I was about to either drown her or gag her as I started to blast into her mouth.

Maren backed off and pulled Meghan down to Jaidyn’s swollen pussy. I saw her push one finger in between those tight, puffy lips as she sucked. I saw Meghan suck and lick faster as she fingered her deeper. Jaidyn was swallowing as fast as I gushed into her mouth. Meghan backed up and I saw a stream of Jaidyn’s cum shoot out between her tight lips, spraying up to hit Meghan’s face as she licked her lips and went back to get more.

When Jaidyn pulled her mouth from my dick, Kelly kissed her on her mouth and the two stayed locked up, lip to lip, until Valeria pushed between them. Kelly and Valeria kissed, then Valeria tried to suck Jaidyn’s tonsils out as they sucked and groped and held each other.

Meghan wasn’t to be denied either, she came upon the bed, lying prone on top of Jaidyn as she pushed her back.

“I hope you aren’t offended by what just happened, we tend to get just a little excited when we see beautiful, sexy young women wanting to have fun.”

They were face to face, Jaidyn looking up at Meghan as she lay on top.

“NO WAY, I’m so excited by all that’s happened in just a few hours. When Maren shaved my pussy, I knew I would never be happy without all of you near me. I love you Meghan, I love all of you. I love my body and I love the way I feel right now. I never want it to end.”

“We never want it to end either Jaidyn, Murphy told you that you could stay with us forever if you like, we all want you with us. We want you to feel like a member of the Murphy family, we want you to take over your responsibilities, tell us what you need and what we need to do to make your part easier. We’ll give you a debit card so you can purchase all the things you’ll need to teach our babies, teach the toddlers and make them as smart and beautiful as you.

“We want you to teach us all to play tennis better and our members as well. You can hire assistants to help as you get more students.

“Murphy and I were talking earlier, we’ll need child care attendants, I hate to call them baby sitters, because they’ll be doing so much more. They too will need to live with us and be with the babies and toddlers full time. We’ll need you to help with the hiring of these employees also,” Meghan told her.

“We all hope you will step up and take over this part of our lives, we need to depend on you to make the right decisions for all of us. We’ll be there for you anytime you need to make major decisions, we love you already Jaidyn, we love your sexy body and we love your brilliant mind. We love your dedication to making your mother’s dream come true,” Kelly told her.

We were all lying on Maren’s bed, talking, relaxing, still touching and caressing as we kicked back. Jaidyn was constantly reaching out to touch one or the other of the women. She leaned over twice and kissed the head of my dick, which was lying on my belly about half interested, not asleep nor awake.

“Jaidyn, we’re going to pay for your correspondence course, we’re going to reimburse you for all your expenses during the time you were here in Memphis. We want you to know, you’re free to do whatever you want with your life. We all want you to be with us though.

“You know how Luis and Rico feel, they were actually the ones to first fall for your beauty and want us to take you with us to Florida,” I told her as she smiled and then laughed as I told her about the boys.

“You all make me feel like I’m suddenly a princess in a make believe world. I never knew people like you Murphys existed. I am so fortunate and so excited to be here. I want to do this. Not just for me, but for all of you. I want to be a part of your family, if you’ll let me. I know that’s asking a lot, but I see how you go out of your way to make others happy. I want that in my life. It will take me a long time to get all of this digested and realize what all we’re going to do. I’m ready for whatever it takes.

“One more thing, Meghan told me I could become a Murphy Girl. If there’s a way, I would even love to be a Murphy Woman, like all of you. I have no idea what that means, but whatever it is, I want that too. I want to love all of you, like you have shown me love in the few hours since we met.”

“Jaidyn, I think I speak for all of us, when I tell you, you would make a wonderful addition to the Murphy Clan. You will be a fantastic Murphy Woman.

“When we get to Florida and get settled in, all us Murphy Women will sit down and tell you what all is required of Murphy’s women.

“If you still want to be a part of what the three of us share, we’ll welcome you into our clan as a Murphy Woman. We all share our love and our beds with Victoria and Maren, they’re a vital part of what we are, who we are and what we want to do. We’ll tell you at that time, just how connected we all are to one another, you may not want to commit to all we have, when you hear all of it,” Kelly told her as she caressed her swollen nipple, while talking.

“Whatever it is, I want in more than ever now. I hope one day, when I’ve been with you long enough to earn your respect, I could maybe get married and have babies that grow up the way you’re planning for yours.”

“Jaidyn, as we told you earlier, we can make all this happen. We can also make that part happen for you. We’ll be in Florida late in the afternoon, day after tomorrow. All of us women will meet, then when you’ve heard it all, we’ll allow you to make your decision as to what you want your life to be. You just concentrate on your studies and getting your grand momma up to north Florida with us,” Meghan told her as they all five hugged and rolled and kissed on the bed.

We all showered, with the women wanting to shower together and continue to show their love and affection for Jaidyn. I rounded up the wild ones and took them to the shower in Bobby’s room.

“Papa Murphy, do you think Jaidyn will stay with us all the time now?” Luis asked as we soaped up.

“I really do, she likes us and she loves you boys. It was the two of you that won her heart over and first asked if we could take her with us. I really think she would love to be your sister.”

“REALLY, Jaidyn will be our sister?” Rico was excited. I’m not sure he understood what I meant.

“Well, she will live with us and teach you boys to play tennis and dive better and even swim better, but she won’t really be your sister. You can call her sister though, I know that will make her happy.”

“We really wanted her to be our sister, her mama is dead and she needs a mama. Mama Valley can be her Mama. Rico and me will share our mama with Jaidyn. Then she could be our sister, couldn’t she Papa Murphy?”

“But your Mama is about the same age as Jaidyn, maybe she could be your Mama’s sister and be your aunt, how would that be?”

“We really wanted a sister Papa Murphy. Since you are now our Papa, maybe you could make her your daughter and then she would be our sister. What do you think about that Papa Murphy?” Luís asked as he and Rico stood in the shower and looked up at me.

“I’ll tell you what I think. I think you two are conniving again. BUT, I like your suggestion, what if the two of you do a little play acting and start asking Mama Meg, Mama Kelly and Mama Valley if there isn’t some way Jaidyn can become your sister. You’ll both have to get your shit together and do this right. But if you want it to work, you two know how to get all your Mamas to make it happen.”

“Then we will do it your way. Thanks Papa Murphy. We knew you would help us get Jaidyn to be our sister. Us Murphy Men have to stick together, don’t we?” he said and they both danced in the shower, laughing and clapping their hands, as we rinsed off.

I need to pay more attention to these two little shits, they’ll have me agreeing to something I can’t get out of.

I took them into our bedroom to say good night to their Mamas and the others.

They were drying each others hair, when we went in and sat on the bed watching.

Jaidyn came over and kissed me on the cheek and sat on the bed between the boys.

“You sure are pretty Jaidyn, Rico and me are really happy you’re going with us to Florida and stay at the naked resort,” Luis told her.

She pulled Rico over on her lap and reached for Luis and pulled him over too. They were sitting on her legs, with both their legs between hers as she held them.

“You two are handsome little gentlemen too and I want to thank you for asking your Papa Murphy to talk to me about going with you. He told me all about it.”

“We liked you a lot, you look like our Mama Valley and we think she is so beautiful. Did you know Mama Valley is going to marry Papa Murphy and we will be his sons soon?” He asked.

I knew the show was on, they were ready to get act one going.

“Yes they all told me, I’m so proud for you and your Mama. I know Papa Murphy is proud of his two little boys too.”

“Yes, he makes us feel like we are big boys and not little kids. We really love him. Do you have any brothers and sisters Jaidyn?” Rico looked at me, as he asked this.

I wanted to tell him to go for it, but hell, they can maneuver around women better than I can. I winked at him and he smiled.

“No, do you have any?”

“No, Luis is my only brother, I love him too. But we sure will be glad when Mama Valley has a girl to be our sister. We want to teach her how to swim and play with us,” Rico had planted the seed and now looked at Luis.

“Jaidyn, I told Rico that maybe when you get to know us, you might let us be your brothers and then we’d have is a big sister to teach us all the things that would make us big like Bobby and Papa Murphy. Do you think you could like me and Rico that much?”

“Oh I love you both so much already and YES, I will love you and let you be my brothers. We will be sister and brothers and we will all be so happy.”

“Mama Valley, did you hear Jaidyn, she said we can be her brothers. We never had a sister before.

“We sure do love Jaidyn, Mama,” Luis said as Valeria came over and sat beside Jaidyn, where she held the two naked boys against her firm naked breasts.

“We all love Jaidyn too and we’re all so happy she’s going to Florida with us. It will be so much fun, we will all get to learn about the place and see all the beautiful things Murphy and the Murphy Women have told us about. Granny is excited too, she will be with us and now she will have twins like me. Papa Murphy will have lots of new babies and we’ll live happily ever after,” she said as she kissed each of them, then kissed Jaidyn on her lips as they watched.

“Mama, Jaidyn don’t have any real brothers and sisters though. Me and Rico sure wish she was our real sister, we already love her and we could love her a lot more if she was our sister for real,” Luís said.

Meghan walked over to sit beside me, just as he told Valeria that. He and Rico were really play acting now, they both looked up at Jaidyn with their big brown eyes looking so sad.

I knew when Meghan slid from her seat on the bed and moved over in front of Jaidyn to hug the two boys and Jaidyn all at once, it was a done deal. They could have pulled the curtains and closed this show down right then.

“Oh, I just love you two more each day. Murphy, we need to hurry and get these boys some sisters. Jaidyn, I hope you’ll let them love you like they love us, aren’t they so cute and so smart,” Meghan said as she held them tight.

“Mama Meg, can Jaidyn be yours and Papa Murphy’s little girl? Then she will be Rico’s and my sister. Could we do that? We really love her and want her to be our sister so bad.”

“Luis you and Rico need to ask Jaidyn if she wants to be our little girl and have the Murphy name. She may want to just pretend she’s your sister,” Meghan said as she turned to smile at me over their heads.

Damn, she’s right in there with the boys now, Jaidyn doesn’t stand a chance.

“Jaidyn, do you love Mama Meg and Papa Murphy enough to let them be your Mama and Papa too, since your mama is in heaven?” Rico asked and that was it.

It was done for sure now. All we need now is a curtain call.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.