Estate Living - Cover

Estate Living

Copyright 2008 by Ernest Bywater

Chapter 02

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 02 - A retired special forces and black ops officer buys a housing commission estate to build his own residence in. When he gets to know the locals his life takes some odd turns, especially when he has to deal with some local trouble makers and sexual predators. - Set in Australia.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   BDSM   Humiliation  

The Fun Begins

Fiona gives her an odd look and Erica says, “Today I found out our Ernie here owns a business. The same business that owns the deed to the house I rent. He’s our landlord and the landlord of the whole estate. He invested his entire fortune, ten million dollars, in buying this estate and building this house.” Fiona and the kids all gasp. I smile weakly at her, “I can understand your attitude, and I agree with it a lot. But unless you can convince me otherwise I’m going to tell everyone you’re shy with starting close personal relationships and the ladies will have to do the asking. You’ll have to deal with things properly after that. No one is to say anything about him being our landlord, right?” She gives Fiona and her kids a very serious look. They all nod their agreement.

After standing up Fiona removes her swim suit while saying, “Well. Ernie, lets go inside and fuck while this lot do some swimming then Erica can wear you out.”

Lying there looking at her well tanned and athletic body I gulp. She’s twenty-eight years old, average height and nice breasts, perfectly proportioned for her body. She must often sunbathe in the nude as she has no tan lines. After I spend a few minutes examining her closely she blushes as I say, “Well, I think that comes under the heading of ’Offers one can’t refuse’ and I’ve no intention of doing so.” After standing up I take her hand and head inside. The others have ear to ear grins.

Leading Fiona through the house I take her upstairs to the master bedroom. In the upstairs hallway I let go of her hand, remove my T-shirt, and loosen my swimming trunks. As we enter the bedroom I pick her up and wiggle my hips to allow the trunks to slide off.

Throwing her down on the bed I say, “Remember, you asked for it.”

Climbing onto the bed I spread her legs apart as she stares at my stiff dick. The sight of my rigid, thick, and long dick gives her reason to gulp as she nods. Moving up between her legs I smell her arousal. Looking down I see her pussy is wet and wanting. Smiling, I lower my face to her pussy and clasp her clit between my lips. Clamping hard I lick her clit and suck hard. Boy is she ready and her hips heave up as she screams, “Yes, I’m coming.” I suck again for a repeat performance. Letting her clit go I kiss my way to her breasts and give them both a good sucking. As I reach her mouth she reaches between us to grab my dick and rub it along her pussy before she firmly places it in the entrance to her vagina. Our lips touch and her mouth immediately opens to me. I slide my tongue into her mouth as I slide my dick into her vagina. I no sooner reach full insertion than she starts heaving upwards as she sucks on my tongue. In response to her needs I go into a hard fast fucking rhythm. I pull my dick almost out and shove it back in. Each time our groins meet she bucks and moans. After about a dozen thrusts her arms and legs wrap around me and her back arches. Her feet are kicking my arse and trying to push me further into her as her pussy squeezes my dick in a rippling motion. She tries to break the kiss and then screams into my mouth. She bucks several times then settles down. Her arms and legs fall away and she goes slack.

Breaking the kiss I look down at her sweat covered body and the huge ear to ear grin on her tired face as I say, “No commitments beyond joint pleasure, OK.”

Although she’s exhausted she replies, “Oh yeah. That’s the best fuck I’ve ever had. I don’t think I could handle you as an exclusive lover, anyway. You’d fuck me to death in short order. I’m all fucked out and you’re still as hard as concrete. You better go get Erica as I’m too tired to get her.”

I say, “No need. She and the kids joined us a few minutes ago.” They all gasp. Withdrawing from Fiona I roll over to look at them. They’ve all stripped and now Erica, Nataly, and Natasha have one of their hands on a breast and the other in their sopping wet pussies. Nate and Nathan are holding limp dicks in one hand and semen soaked tissues in the other so it’s obvious they all enjoyed the show.

Giving each of them a stern look in the eye I say, “Never, ever, again enter this house without my prior specific permission to do so. If you’d managed to actually sneak up on me, as you intended, you’d probably be dead by now.” They have shocked expressions as I continue, “You’re lucky I recognised your footsteps as you entered the room. Otherwise I’d have reacted to intruders. Take the time to have a close look at my body.” Standing beside the bed I slowly turn around so they can do so. “Most of those scars are bullet and knife wounds. Many people I knew died because someone was able to sneak up on them while they were in bed with someone.” I give them another very stern look, “When people sneak up on me I tend to react violently, usually well before I can identify them. Please pass that on to the rest of the people in our group.” They’re all shocked as they nod their agreement.

Walking over to Natasha I place a hand on her uncovered breast and squeeze slightly. She shudders and smiles. Stepping closer I place my arms around her and draw her into a kiss. The hand’s width difference in height between us means I’m leaning down to kiss her. I slide my hands around her body, down her back, and cup both her arse cheeks as I pull her close to me during the kiss. Her mouth opens and our tongues pass over each other on their way to the other’s mouth. She’s a good kisser. She’s of slight build with small breasts and real perky nipples. As we kiss I slide my hands further down her arse and between her legs. Spreading her thighs with my hands I lift her up and slide her hot nipples along my chest. What a lovely feeling. As her head passes mine she places her hands on the back of my head. Reaching the desired height I place my mouth over her left nipple and start sucking. She wraps her legs around my waist and leans into me as she moans in response to my licking and sucking her breast. I transfer my attention to her other breast for more moans in response.

I can feel her juices running down over my hands on the insides of her thighs as my hands are right at the top of her thighs. When I extend my forefingers out sideways they rub her pussy. I move them between her labia to spread her lips so my fingers are resting against the entrance to her vagina. She clearly likes the situation. I lower her. As my hands near my groin I flex my dick until it touches my fingers. Using them as guides I direct my dick to her lowering vagina as I kiss my way up her chest and neck. I watch the grins on Erica and Nataly as they realise what I’m doing. Nate and Nathan both have new erections and are working them hard. As our mouths meet again the head of my dick slides into Natasha’s wet vagina. She moans and tries to shove her tongue down my throat. Clamping my mouth over hers I continue to lower her. She turned eighteen only a week or so ago but she clearly knows what she’s doing and I’m not her first. Her vagina is very wet and tight. I lower her until our groins are as close as they can get.

Walking to the wall I lean her against it while I move my hands to her waist. Stepping away from the wall I hold her waist tight and lean her back. The change in angle allows a little deeper penetration of her vagina. She moans and humps at me. With her legs wrapped around my hips and her arms around my neck she can’t move much, but she does her best. Using my tight hold on her waist I start to raise and lower her. In this way I fuck her onto and off my dick. Her vagina squeezes my dick as she shivers and screams, “Yeesss.” She has two more quick orgasms. She goes limp in my arms. Walking to the bed I lower her down beside her aunt. Lying down on top of her I slide my hands up to under her shoulders and kiss her. She returns my kiss as she unwraps her arms and legs from around me.

Her limbs fall away from me and I slowly withdraw until only my dickhead is in her vagina. Smiling down at her I grasp the top of her shoulders and thrust back in, hard and fast. Setting up a furious pace I proceed to fuck her brains out. She starts to struggle. A few strokes later her vagina ripples and squeezes me as she starts another orgasm. Her arms and legs thrash about as she screams, “Fuuucck.” Her body thrashes for several more strokes. I slow down and stop. Looking at her sweat soaked exhausted body I smile. She gives a weak grin and says, “I guess that means I’m now your fuck toy. Yours to fuck whenever you want.”

Smiling at her I nod my head while saying, “I like that idea. I’ll enjoy having such toys to play with as you and your sister.”

Withdrawing from her I rise from her body. I look at Fiona and she gulps as she nods yes. That’s two toys. Getting off the bed I turn toward Nataly. She’s a copy of Natasha except her breasts are just a touch larger. Obviously she enjoyed the show as her legs and hand are covered with the fluids of several orgasms. It’s clear she heard what Natasha and I said because she’s crawling toward the door while Erica is laying there watching us as she’s in a similar condition.

Both boys are sitting on the floor with limp dicks and bigger piles of sperm soaked tissues in their hands.

Walking across the room I reach Nataly. Bending down I pick her up and carry her back to the bed. Laying her on the bed on the other side of Fiona to Natasha I spread her legs wide. Climbing on the bed between her legs I line my dick up with her vagina and enter her as I lean down to kiss her. She gives a resigned sigh just before I make contact. However, her tongue is an avid player in my mouth. My dick is only half way along her love tunnel when she thrusts her hips up at me. The coy minx was only playing hard to get. I match her enthusiasm and start a fast, hard, thrusting action. A few thrusts later she’s heaving in orgasm and squeezing the life out of my dick with her vagina. I keep to fucking her hard until she stops moving and collapses from exhaustion. A few more thrusts then I fill her as I come.

After withdrawing I take a moment to catch my breath and rise to my knees. Knee walking up the bed I place my dick on her lips. She looks at me and slowly opens her mouth to let my dick fall in. She gives it some slow licks and sucks lightly. Smiling at her I say, “Don’t worry as you’ll do better after more practice.” Rocking back on my knees I lift slightly and pull my dick out of her mouth. Standing on the bed I move over to Fiona. She smiles and opens her mouth as my dick approaches it. She gives it a good sucking so it’s coming back to life. I withdraw and move to Natasha. She opens her mouth and accepts my dick. She’s almost as good a cock sucker as Fiona. Clearly she’s more experienced than her older sister. She soon has my reawakened dick standing up.

Leaving the bed I approach Erica. Looking down at her I say, “You were the one who let the beast out of its cage. Are you ready to deal with it?” She shakes her head no and spreads her legs wide for me. I smile as I kneel down and enter her. She comes as soon as my dick slides in. She goes into a multiple orgasm and keeps it up for several minutes of fast and furious fucking. When she goes limp I withdraw and place my still stiff dick against her mouth. She opens up and sucks my dick in.

A few minutes later I withdraw and return to Nataly. She opens her mouth and starts sucking. She’s doing a better job than before. I think Fiona gave her some hints. Natasha leans over and gives her some instructions. I’m soon coming in her mouth. She swallows my seed and sucks me clean. After withdrawing I stand up. Lifting the quilt from the base of the bed I pull it over the three women in the bed.

Walking over to Erica I lift her up and take her into a spare room to place her on the bed then I cover her with its quilt. Returning to the master bedroom I transfer the two boys to the bed of another spare room and put them to bed, covering them with a quilt.

Going downstairs I check the pool area is secured for the night while the house is clear and locked up. Activating the downstairs security system I place a small table across the top of the stairs with a note not to go downstairs until after seeing me. Going to the bedroom I actually sleep in I climb into bed and go to sleep. I don’t sleep in the master bedroom for security reasons as it’s the first place an intruder will check; plus it has the most alarms and special anti-intruder surprises.

A few hours later, about 9:00 p.m., Fiona wakes me. We shower and wake everyone else. They all have showers while I send out for dinner from Pizza Hut. After eating and chatting they leave for their own homes. Things look like being different from now on, interesting, but different.


Rehabilitations

The next day I visit Ruthie’s father again. He’d like to see changes in both his wife and daughter but he’s too scared to do anything. He’s prepared to pay big money to anyone who can do something for him, legality is not an issue. I get a $200,000 advance off him to investigate the matter to see what can be done.

With his help I place some miniaturised high definition cameras in both of their rooms to learn their home behaviours. The cameras feed via wireless transmitters to a collector which sends me a daily encrypted download via the Internet. I also get some interesting video footage. They’re both bitches but are good looking bitches. Both are tall, athletic builds, and large breasts. They do a lot of nude sunbathing and exercise in their rooms nude. Ruthie is a bottle blond and Ruthann has deep auburn hair from the bottle as well.

My house is very strongly constructed because it’s planned to withstand an armed assault. The basement is large and fortified. The whole house is sound proofed. I tested the quality by placing my loudest record on my sound system and playing it at the maximum setting. Standing beside the pool I could barely hear the sound system in the basement.

The next day I’ve some acoustic engineers in and they sound proof the basement for me by doing all of the walls and the ceiling while they add a room. They divide a fifth of the basement off from the rest and lay out a hallway along one side wall. Special sound reducing joists and studs are attached to the walls, ceiling, and floor. Lighting, power, and data cables are laid with the positions of outlets clearly marked. The gaps are filled with sound reducing materials and all of the surfaces are covered with special boards. The cables stick out through special grommets in holes in the boards. Acoustic carpet is placed on the floor and walls, except for the areas marked for the new walls. Acoustic tiles are attached to the ceilings. Only the walls and doors to go now. With the main room almost finished I move in furniture for final assembly later. I’m doing it now as some are long and will be hard to fit through the hallway and doors. The last is the construction of a very thick sound reducing wall across the basement and the hallway wall against the side wall. With these done they install a noise reducing door at each end of the hallway and one in the middle of the hall with another at the bottom of the basement steps. The finished job is tested by them with a device that sounds like a major jet engine during take off. It can hardly be heard in the smaller basement room and not at all in at the entrance to the basement. Sound sensors placed on the ground around the house can’t detect the tester so it’s a very good job. The electrician finishes wiring up the new power points and lights in the basement while I finish wiring up the data cables. I install a few solid wood benches near the other side wall of the small room and erect the furniture in the main room. Most of the furniture in the main room bolts to the prepared joists and studs. With everything set up I borrow the testing crew and give the place another test. No sound leakage at all, excellent. This all takes a few weeks to organise.

Ruthie knows everyone knows she organised the kidnappings so she’s keeping an eye open for retaliation. We do nothing she can observe. The last day of school for the year is only ten days away by the time we’re ready for Ruthie. We all keep a close eye on them for the next ten days because we’re concerned about her retaliation against the girls and me.

The Friday of the last week of school for the year classes end at 1:30 p.m. and everyone goes home. From our clandestine observations we now know how Ruthie and Ruthann dress and undress; we also know they’re planning on going to a particular night club tonight for a special night out. It’s going to be a special night out all right, a very special night out, and a very long one. A friend of mine is visiting from Sydney especially for it and she’ll be looking for them at the night club.


Girls’ Night Out

After an early dinner Ruthie and Ruthann get changed and leave for the ’Girls’ Cottage,’ a girls only night club on the edge of the city’s central business district. They arrive at the club at 7:00 p.m., early for most club activities but if you want to claim the best tables you have to be early.

Walking in the door they’re very glad they arrived early as they see a new face, and what a new face. Sitting by herself at the best table in the place is a very lovely young woman. She’s a natural redhead with lots of freckles on her very white face and a severe overdose of the cutes as she’s very, very cute looking. Leaving her coat at the table to maintain her claim she walks to the bar for drinks and nibblers. They can see she’s just a bit short of average height, of a very slight build, with very small, little girlish breasts. She looks to be only in her early teens but the barman is fixing her an alcoholic drink, so she’s either older or she has some very convincing ID saying she is. She returns to her table. Ruthie and Ruthann turn and look at each other then they both smile and nod yes. They’re out hunting together and they’ve just agreed on their prey for tonight. They approach the table and Ruthann says, “Mind if we join you?”

Looking up at them the redhead gives them both a very thorough appraisal before replying, “That depends. If you just want a good table to watch the show and get drunk, piss off. If you want to sit here in order to seduce me while we all get mellow during the show before retiring to your place for a night of fun, then sit down.” With very wide grins they sit down with one on either side of their target as it’s clear to all they’re all on the prowl and they see each other as their agreeable prey.

Once they’re seated, after moving their chairs closer to the redhead, she reaches out with her left hand and lightly runs it along Ruthie’s thigh. She moves it under her short skirt and up to her pussy. Ruthie does the same, only to find her mother’s hand is already there. The redhead says, “Hi, my name’s Sophie, all the girls at school call me Saphy, and I’m a visitor to your fair city. I do hope you intend to show me the sights worth looking at.” She alternates her attention between their breasts as she says this. They all smile as Ruthie and Ruthann introduce themselves.

Ruthie says “Why do the girls at school call you Saphy?”

Sophie replies, “It’s a pun mix of my name and the word sapho as they all know I like girls.” All three of them laugh, Sophie laughs the hardest. Her new friends think she’s a student when she’s really a teacher at a very exclusive girls’ school in Sydney. Sophie looks very young but she’s really twenty-nine years old and the physical education teacher at the school. She’s always been into physical fitness and she was a top soldier until an accident saw her down graded from combat duty fitness. She finished her enlistment, got a teaching qualification, and she’s now a very good physical education teacher.

They sit there playing with each other’s legs and pussies while they watch the show. They take turns buying the drinks as they’re all having mildly alcoholic drinks. About 9:45 p.m. Sophie finishes her drink and heads for the ladies before getting the next round from the bar. In the ladies she gets out her mobile phone and calls me, telling me to get ready. At the bar she slips some liquid into the drinks for Ruthie and Ruthann. About half an hour later they’re finishing their drinks. Both Ruthann and Ruthie appear to be very drunk. The drug she slipped them doesn’t do much except greatly speed up the absorption of alcohol into the blood stream to get them drunk a lot quicker than they normally do or expect to, and it’s very hard to detect unless you’re looking for that exact drug. Sophie stands up, picks up her handbag, places Ruthie’s and Ruthann’s handbags over their shoulders, and helps them to stand. With both of them half leaning on her they make their way to the door. Leaving the night club they head for the car park and Ruthann’s car.

In the car park I join them. My van is parked to shield us from any observation. We quickly gag and blindfold Ruthann and Ruthie. Sophie holds Ruthie while I strip Ruthann to place her clothes and things in a shopping bag then I handcuff her and tie her feet together. I place her naked body in a body bag, an oxygen mask over her head, and a small oxygen bottle in the bag with her. After placing the bag with Ruthann carefully in the back of my van I turn to Ruthie and strip her. I do the same as I did with Ruthann. Sophie dons a two piece clear plastic suit that covers her from head to foot.

Taking Ruthann’s car keys she gets in Ruthann’s car and drives it to the Franks residence. She uses Ruthann’s security access code to open the front gate and she parks the car in the garage. Using Ruthie’s security access code she enters the house. In the bedrooms she puts their things away and the dirty clothes in the dirty washing hamper. Meanwhile I drive home, park in my garage, and Fiona helps me to carry Ruthie and Ruthann down to my basement.

Opening the body bags we remove the naked women and attach padded steel collars around their throats before we padlock the collars shut. Taking them to two specially prepared beds we place them in the beds and secure them to the beds with short chains padlocked to their collars. Removing the handcuffs we replace them with padded steel cuffs on each wrist and padlock those to the side of the bed. We do the same to their ankles. Placing ear muffs and blindfolds on their heads we remove the gags and leave them to sleep off their drunk. We go to bed where we take time for another good fucking before sleep.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.