What in the Hell Was That - Cover

What in the Hell Was That

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 66

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 66 - A seventeen year old boy gets a Magical Power passed to him by an older friend he looks up to. His guitar picking and his ability to get into any pussy he wants, comes alive in this story full of sex and fun.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

When we walked down the ramp at the Nashville Airport, there were three limos waiting for us. The ground crew and the chauffeurs loaded our luggage and we were on our way to our hotel.

“Jerry, we’ll send the limos back for you around mid-morning tomorrow. We’ll need to rehearse your show and make sure you know your way around backstage.”

“We’ll be ready. We were wondering if we could maybe go downtown to see some of Nashville on a Friday night.”

“I’ll have the limos here for you around 7:00. They’ll stay with you until you’re ready to come back. Be sure and take your guitar. Once you’re recognized, folks will want you to give them a free serenade, and besides, it will get your name out there as a young star who loves his fans.”

Since none of us have eaten since breakfast, I asked the hotel manager on duty where’s a good place for our group to eat together without being too crowded. He told me The Mockingbird Lounge would be just right for us, and that many celebrities dine there when they in stay in Nashville. He even made reservations for us at 7:30.

When we arrived at The Mockingbird Lounge there were a dozen or so people standing at the entrance as the lead limousine I was in stopped under the canopy. Our driver got out and before he opened the doors for us, he was talking to the men at the entrance.

“Mr. Helton, they want you to bring your guitar in and play for them. If you like, I’ll carry it in for you.”

“Thanks, and call me Jerry.”

We were lined up, waiting for the other limousines to drive up and unload when the manager of The Mockingbird came over to welcome me and my group. The men with us are dressed in jeans and white shirts, same as I always wear. The women are wearing dresses, but not their long gowns like they wore back in Las Vegas.

“Mr. Helton, we’re thrilled to have you and your group here with us this evening. When the hotel manager called and told us you wanted to dine here, we made room for you and all your group over near the stage. We would be honored if you’d sing a few numbers for our dining crowd.”

“I’ll be glad to. My sister is my manager, and she and our booking agent brought some western shirts and t-shirts to give away, if you don’t mind us doing that.”

“Not at all. As soon as we learned you and your group were dining with us, we put the word out, and as you can see, we already have a packed house just waiting for you.”

“I appreciate that. Since you’ve already made arrangements for us, I’d be glad to do a couple of songs after we order, then do a couple more after we eat.”

“Mr. Helton, if you’ll do that for us, your meals will be on the house. I’d love for you, and everyone in your group to be sure and sign our wall over there too, if you would be so kind to honor us.”

He pointed to a bare wall with thousands of signatures on it.

“Joe, he wants everyone in our group to sign his wall over there. When we order, let’s go sign our name. I want your name next to mine.”

They had two waitresses taking our orders and when Joe and I went up to sign our names, the others were coming too as they placed their orders.

There were a lot of people who had cameras and when Joe and I turned around, they wanted pictures of us. I thought Joe would put up a fuss, but he didn’t.

Before I could sit at our table, the manager was there, wanting to show me how to turn the mikes on.

I never did hear how many diners this place would seat, but it’s full and I guessed it to be between a hundred, and a hundred and twenty seated, with twenty or more sitting or standing at the bar.

“Ladies and Gentlemen, I’m Jerry Helton”

That’s all I managed to say before everyone in this place stood and clapped their hands. I heard whistles and I could hear a few Hell Yeahs above the noise. Finally I held my hand up, and as they were sitting down, I told them.

“Mr. Bernard has asked me to sing a couple of songs as they prepare our meal, and I’d like to start off with two of my favorite songs by Don Gibson.”

They were clapping again before I started playing.

Oh Lonesome Me ©1957 Don Gibson

Everybody’s going out and having fun
I’m just a fool for staying home and having none
I can’t get over how she set me free

oh lonesome me

A bad mistake I’m making, just by hanging round
I know that I should have some fun and paint the town
A lovesick fool is blind and just can’t see

oh lonesome me


I’ll bet she’s not like me, she’s out and fancy free
She’s flirtin’ with the boys with all her charms
But I still love her so, And brother don’t you know

I’d welcome her right back here in my arms

Well there must be some way I can lose these lonesome blues
Forget about the past and find, somebody new
I’ve thought of everything from A to Z

Oh lonesome me
Oh lonesome me

By the time I sang the chorus twice to end the song, the crowd was on their feet again, clapping and yelling for more.

I didn’t keep them waiting. I went straight into my next number. One of my favorite songs.

When I do this one with just me and my old flattop, I like to slow the tempo to 95 bpm and sing it as a mournful ballad of lost love. When I’m doing it alone like this, I like to play my guitar soft, more as background until the chorus. Of course, I’ve been told all my life, that I talk slow. And when I sing a ballad, I sing it so slow it’s like I’m telling a story. I don’t know about all of that. I just do the best I can and try to sing it like the songwriter wrote it.

I can’t stop loving you ©1957 Don Gibson

I can’t stop loving you
So I’ve made up my mind
To live in memory
Of such an old lonesome time

I can’t stop wanting you
It’s useless to say
So I’ll just live my life
In dreams of yesterday.

Those happy hours
That we once knew
Though long ago,
They still make me blue

They say that time
Heals a broken heart
But time has stood still
Since we’ve been apart

I can’t stop loving you
So I’ve made up my mind
To live in memory
Of such an old lonesome time

Same as before. I had just sang the chorus twice and slipped my guitar strap over my head when they started clapping and whistling again.

“Folks, I’ve agreed to come back and sing a few more songs, then sign some autographs for any of you who may want one.

“I sincerely thank all of you for the warm welcome, and when I come back, I’ll bring my sister and a couple of friends up so we can give away a few of my signature shirts and t-shirts.”

That really got them fired up and they were still clapping when I sat at our table. Joe gave me a thumbs-up and I looked around to see Frank and Chris giving me a thumbs-up.

Sherry leaned close and told me, “You need to add that song to your list tomorrow night and Sunday night, and be sure to sing it exactly like you did just now. You made goosebumps come up on my arms, and Sandy told me the same thing. Just look over there at Isabel and Stevie, they’re still rubbing their arms.”

I looked at Mom and she blew me a kiss, then pointed her finger at me, before she held her finger up like a 1.

They had three waitresses bringing our plates out, and when Joe and I had our plates, he leaned over to tell me, “Jerry, you’re a natural at this. Even here at this lounge up in the middle of Tennessee, you captured this crowd and made them your fans for life. They’ll never forget this, and I hope you’ll continue playing and singing for folks in small crowds like this as you go places, just being who you are, and not some famous performer who’s about to bust wide open on the Country Music scene like no one since Hank Williams walked in out of nowhere and hit the big time a few years ago...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.