What in the Hell Was That - Cover

What in the Hell Was That

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 64

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 64 - A seventeen year old boy gets a Magical Power passed to him by an older friend he looks up to. His guitar picking and his ability to get into any pussy he wants, comes alive in this story full of sex and fun.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Isabel and I entered the stables with Stevie, to see Emory and Emily saddling horses too.

“Have either of you met Emily and Emory Croft? They’re Chris Croft’s daughters.”

Isabel told me, “No. I have met Chris Croft, but not his daughters. They’re identical and they are very lovely too.”

Stevie said. “I’ve met them, and they both hugged me until I had tears in my eyes, I was so happy.”

“Come with me Isabel, and I’ll introduce you to them.”

“Jerry, it is so hard to believe that earlier today, I left Nashville, Tennessee, skinny as a broomstick, and now I am in Nevada among all these beautiful, sexy young women who walk around naked as if there’s nothing wrong with being naked in front of a man.”

“Do you like being naked with me, and the others?”

“I love being naked. I love seeing you naked too. I love looking down to see my sexy, naked body too. The way I feel right now, I’ m sure I’ll love your cock, as soon as Sandy and Sherry show me how to take your big cock in my pussy.”

“Believe me, there’s nothing like the feeling of making love. The only thing close, is two friends fucking for fun, and sharing that love with their friends.”

“I have never said the word - fuck - until I first saw you when we arrived. Even then, I said fuck to myself, when I looked at you and thought about fucking a man for the first time. Now, I have a body to match Sherry and Sandy. Even as I look at Emily and Emory, I see that my titties and my body looks like theirs too. I really do think my ass is somewhat larger than any of your other women.”

“I love your sexy ass, Isabel. Don’t ever let anyone fuck with your ass except me. I want you for myself, and I love your sexy ass just the way it is.”

“You have a very sexy ass too, Jerry. Each time I look at your ass, I want to bend you over and kiss it. I have never talked like this before, and to tell the truth, I have never even thought about a boy’s ass until I saw you wearing those cutoff shorts. I need to get some of those.”

“When I kiss your ass, I want you bending over so I can kiss your pussy too...

“Ask Sherry or Sandy if they have some old jeans you can cut off. I would love to see your sexy ass in some skin-tight cutoffs. About that other, I’m so glad you wanted to meet me. Already, I feel like I’ve known you for years. You are so pretty and sexy and you have the sweetest smile...

“I think they’re waiting for us to mount up.”

I helped Isabel mount her horse and turned to Stevie. “Are you ready to ride?”

“Yes, but there is only one horse left, and it has no saddle.”

“Then you and I will ride double ... bareback. I’ve always wanted to ride a horse double with a beautiful girl riding naked with me.”

“Really? May I pull my shorts off and ride naked with you? Will you ride naked too?”

“Look at the others, they’re smiling and motioning for us to come ride. Take your shorts off and hang them on that fence post. You won’t need them the rest of the day.”

As the others watched, I gave Stevie a boost up on the horse, while grabbing her butt and titties. She’s laughing, and Sandy told her...

“Turn around and ride backwards, Stevie. You can sit on Jerry’s cock as you fuck him the first time.”

“Jerry?”

“If you’re sure you want to try this, I would love to have my cock in your pussy as we ride.”

With her sitting on the horse backwards, I led him over next to the corral and stepped up on the second rail, to throw my leg across and slide up close to her.

“I love this already. We can kiss and I can see your cock when it goes inside my pussy.

“Put your legs over mine, and scoot your sexy ass up close to me. Look at my cock, you have me so excited, you’ll have to be very careful or we’ll hurt your pussy.”

When the others rode out of the barnyard, our horse followed them.

“Put your arms around my neck and pull yourself up close as you raise your body enough to let me get my cock started inside your pussy.”

“I’m so excited. My pussy is so wet, we may not be able to get your cock inside me.”

“Yes we will. You just lift up a little more. I’m going to suck your titties as you lean close, and when you feel my cock against your pussy, just lower your ass a little at a time, so we don’t hurt you. If you’re going to be my woman, like Isabel, we have to take care of your pussy.”

“I can feel you now and I’m so excited to be fucking you. I can’t believe Isabel wanted you to fuck me first ... Jerry, I have never been naked in front of anyone before, as far back as I can remember. You make me feel so good when you hold me and kiss me.”

“You make me feel good too. Pull yourself up again and lower your sexy ass back down over my cock. I’m sure you know what happens when a man lets his come go inside a woman’s pussy?”

“YES! I learned all that in school, but I never thought about me experiencing it like this - especially with Jerry Helton. If I have your baby, will you love him?”

“If you have my baby, I’ll want you and our baby close to me, forever. Can you accept that?”

“And you’ll love my baby and me?”

“Always. Will you be happy living with Sherry, Sandy, Larieta, Isabel, Marlene, Emery and Emily, plus even more women along the way?”

“You make me feel so good, when you ask me questions like that. I already love you, and now I want to have your baby and live with you, your other women, and your family.”

“Pull up again and this time, put your nipple in my mouth. I want to suck your titties as you lower your pussy and take my cock.”

“I feel your cock touching my pussy. It feels so good, I almost told you that I love you. I’m not sure I have ever loved anyone, but what I feel right now, has to be love ... OH WOW! I do love your cock!”

“We didn’t hurt you, did we?”

“NO WAY! Can I fuck up and down on your cock now that I have you started inside my pussy? I can tell you now, I’m going to love fucking.”

“Fuck me, Stevie. I love your sexy ass and I love you as a friend. I hope you’ll be happy here with us.”

“Will we live here?”

“We’ll always come back here to stay with Sandy, each time we have a break, or when we schedule a week or so off between shows. I want you to travel with us, even when we go to different cities and states to put on shows.”

“Fuck me, Jerry. Give us a baby, and I’ll be your woman forever. You’ve changed my body, you changed my life, and you’ve made me so happy.”

She’s fucking me faster and faster, the more she talks.

“Oh Jerry - I’m so glad I get to fuck you like this for my first time. I’ve never even ridden a horse, and here I am riding naked and fucking you on a horse. I think I’m about to get my first come ever, and I love the way your cock feels in my pussy. Suck my titties and make your cock go all the way - deeper and deeper inside my pussy. Just looking down at my sexy new body makes me have happy thoughts about my future for the first time in my life.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.