What in the Hell Was That - Cover

What in the Hell Was That

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 63

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 63 - A seventeen year old boy gets a Magical Power passed to him by an older friend he looks up to. His guitar picking and his ability to get into any pussy he wants, comes alive in this story full of sex and fun.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

“Now - what we’re looking at is - three Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury Dealerships back there in Arkansas, are coming up for sale soon, and I have first refusal on them ... Since I’m financing them. Here’s the heart of that deal. Once I accept that offer, I’ll have the opportunity to grab another three dealerships in Arkansas, and four in Tennessee ... Now hold on - I see you wanting to jump in already - but listen to me before you jump the wrong way.

“I want to take over all ten dealerships with you, Joe, your Daddy, and me as equal partners. Your Daddy can be the general manager with a salary - and a fourth of the business on the side...

“I see you leaning forward - about to jump in again. BUT - just wait until I tell you - I have already talked to your Daddy, and he’s accepted the offer, on the condition we rename all ten dealerships... Jerry Helton - Ford, Lincoln, Mercury...

...”Now, what do you two have to add to that deal?”

Joe told him, “I’ve got an old T-Bird convertible back home, that I need to see about trading in on a new one - if I can get a good deal.”

I was speechless, but I managed to reached out and shake Frank’s hand.

“I don’t know what to say, so I’ll just keep my mouth shut for now.”

“Well, I hope you’ll keep quiet when I have a new Lincoln convertible delivered to Pat - as a Dealer Demo.”

“Whatever you and Mom work out, I just hope it’s for the good of all concerned...

“Thank you, Frank Masters. You’re a gentleman and a friend for life, for what you have given me and my family.”

“Jerry, what you have given me, presents me with an opportunity to include you, Sherry, Brenda and Pat in all my plans for the future.”


We were still sitting around in the sun, with some of us in shade of the umbrellas, when Sandy walked up next to me naked and kissed me. “We need to cover some asses - we have another Limo coming up the road to the house.”

“I hate to see you cover your sexy ass, but this must be the bunch from Nashville, and we need to be somewhat respectable toward them, until we get to know them better.”

“You just keep those cut-offs on. They need to see the real Jerry Helton, and I’m sure the photographer with them, will want to get a few exclusive photos of you to post in your fan magazine. Sherry is bringing my coverup, so she and I can greet them with your Mom and Brenda. The others have gone inside to cover their asses...

“Come with me, Jerry. You’re my guest, and we have company coming, that we need to entertain.”

She and Sherry had just gotten their long-tail pullover shirts on to cover their sexy asses when the Limo stopped in the driveway.

As soon as Mr. Roy Aycock stepped out of the rear door and put his cowboy hat on, I recognized him.

The others I had never seen before, but when the young woman about Sandy’s age stepped out, I remembered them telling me that Mr. Aycock’s granddaughter would be accompanying him. She’s supposed to be a big fan of mine, and I’m sure she won’t be here long before Sherry and Larieta will make her a lot bigger fan - in certain places.

She sure is a tall, dark haired beauty, with a dark complexion that reminds me of Larieta. From there, her physical features - are next to none. She doesn’t even have a butt, and I love girls with sexy butts! What she does have that offsets anything I can find to pick at, is a smile that makes her even more beautiful.

I’m standing between Sherry and Sandy as their photographer, with the other two men dressed in western suits, Mr. Aycock, and the tall, slender beauty approach.

I told Sherry, “I feel like I’m naked out here, with everyone wearing clothes.”

Sherry whispered, “Trust us, Jerry. You’re going to be on the cover of all the celebrity fan magazines as soon as they can have them printed.”

Sandy whispered, “That’s Isabel Sandoval, Mr. Roy’s granddaughter. Give her a hug she will remember for the rest of yours and her life together.”

Sandy stepped out with her titties pushing against her loose shirt until it looks like her nipples are going to poke through. Every last one of them, have their eyes glued to her huge titties and pokey nipples. Isabel’s mouth is agape as she stares wide-eyed.

“Folks, welcome to McDaniel Ranch. I’m Sandy McDaniel and we’re so proud to have you visit. Please, come inside with us and make yourselves comfortable.”

“Thank you, Miss McDaniel - Roy Aycock here. This is my granddaughter, Isabel Sandoval. Over here are my two associates, Troy Mayfield and Dan Marcum ... and this is our staff photographer, Stevie Lewis.”

I was shaking Mr. Roy’s hand as I heard Stevie... “Sandy, where is your little girls room? I need to go bad.”

I looked around at her again, and damn if she isn’t a girl - dressed as a man.

Sherry told her, “Come with me and I’ll show you...

“Isabel, would you like to go with us?”

“Yes, and thank you, Sherry. I hope you don’t mind, but I have dozens of questions I would love to ask you about, especially about Jerry.”

“Hon, you can ask me anything.”

“ANYTHING?”

“Anything!”

Sandy was shaking hands with Troy and Dan, and I reached out to greet them too.

Troy told me, “Jerry, I hope you’ll allow us to help Stevie as she sets up her photo backdrops, and plans her shots. We would like very much to have you, your family, and friends in casual photos - plus as many as we can get of you and the others in your troupe, dressed in show attire.”

“Sure. That’s no problem. I’ll get Sandy and Cami to help you plan those shots, and you can just let us know what you need and when...

...”Excuse me, Troy - but did you just say that Stevie is a SHE?”

“Yes. Please don’t take what I say, as the opinion of others in our party, but Stevie seems to struggle between wanting to be a girl, and dressing like a man to cover up the fact that she’s not quite built to be a girl.”

“I’m not sure I follow you. Does she prefer being a girl? Or would she rather be a man?”

“She told Isabel that she would love to look like her ... Jerry, I hope you’re not offended when I tell you, after observing your sister and Sandy, they are absolutely, two of the most beautiful women I have ever seen in my entire life.”

“You and I do agree on that, Troy. Now, getting back to Isabel and Stevie - if I may. Since we’ve been here for a day or so, I’ve seen some of the most amazing things happen to my sister, and to my very dear friend, Sandy McDaniel.”

“Are you saying... ?”

“Let me put it this way. Neither my sister or my girlfriend looked much different - physically - from Isabel, before I accidentally spilled a few drops of the special oil I use on my guitar strings - into Sandy’s well-water.”

“OH DAMN! I mean - are you serious? Did it just happen all at once? Were they taking a bath at the time it happened? Does it affect men the same way?”

“I’m sorry to say, men aren’t affected hardly at all - least ways, like the women - if any.”

Dan had not spoken until I looked at him. “Jerry, I’ve been with Mr. Aycock for ten years. I was the one who went to South America and helped him bring his granddaughter back from Brazil after her parents died in a boating accident, when she was twelve. She’s eighteen now, and as you can see, she...

OH - MY - GOD! LOOK COMING HERE!”

I turned to look behind me. Isabel is with Sherry as they walk straight toward me. Behind them, Stevie is walking with Sandy, and both are laughing - with good reason.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.