What in the Hell Was That - Cover

What in the Hell Was That

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 59

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 59 - A seventeen year old boy gets a Magical Power passed to him by an older friend he looks up to. His guitar picking and his ability to get into any pussy he wants, comes alive in this story full of sex and fun.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

I wasn’t one bit surprised when Sherry reached out to take Janice’s hands and pull her close. “I saw you kiss Brooke. That was so touching and intimate - and instantly, it made me want to experience your love for another woman.”

“OH SHERRY! You’re going to make me cry. You and Jerry have been so kind to me, and you’ve even let me share your feelings for each other. If I kiss you, I’ll want to love you forever.”

“I want you to love me forever - and I want to love you forever. Kiss me now, then I want to see Brooke help you take Jerry’s naked cock inside your pussy for the first time. Be ready for me, because I’m going to kiss you again, while you’re fucking my brother.”

Just like Brooke - Janice sat on my legs with her knees on either side of my hips as I sat on the side of the bed. She was smiling as she slid closer.

“Kiss me now, as Brooke puts my cock in your pussy.”

“Jerry, you and Sherry make me feel so alive and sexy. You’ve taught me to let someone love me, and you’ve shown me how to return that love, without fear of rejection. Now, I’m going to experience the love of another man for the first time in my life. I’m so excited, I’m sure you can feel me shaking ... Kiss me like you kiss Sherry. I want to take this feeling home with me, and make my marriage the best it can be. Though I love my husband - I hope you don’t think I’m wrong when I tell you - I want to come meet with you and Sherry again, whenever we can. I can honestly say, I have three loves in my life and I feel so fucking good about it.

“I feel your cock stretching my pussy, and it makes me so hot and horny to feel this way, I could get my come already.”

“Don’t hold back. Any time you and I are fucking, get your come and keep fucking. I’ll try my best to make you come more than once, and if possible, more than twice.”

“I’ve never done that before. I have to try hard, and make my body strain, just to have any sensation at all. I’ve often wondered if maybe that was my problem. I even asked my doctor and she told me many women never experience an orgasm, and most never achieve mind blowing orgasms ... Oh Jerry, I feel your cock going really deep inside me, and ... OH DAMN JERRY! Something shocked the shit out of me like it did when you put The Power of The Amp on my ass.”

“Does it feel good?”

“OH LORDY! I felt like something was about to explode inside my pussy, it was so good.”

“Take all of my cock, and we’ll try to make that happen again. If you like the feeling, and it doesn’t hurt, fuck me faster and make it happen again and again.”

“OH JERRY! OH MY GOD JERRY! OH FUCK YES - YES - YES - OH FUCK YES! You’re making me come so many times, I’m getting weak.”

“Do you like it? Was it as good as you thought it would be?”

“OH WOW! I have never felt anything like it. I feel so good all over my body. If I knew I could, I would love to have at least one more like that.”

“Push your sexy ass down and take all of my cock. Make it hit your cervix and tell me if that hurts.”

“OH FUCK FUCK FUCK! You have to stop. JERRY - I do believe you made me pregnant. I have never felt this way before, and for the first time in my life, I feel like my body belongs to me!”

“It does and it always will ... Sherry and Sandy have been talking, and she’s invited us to come stay at her ranch up in the next county. Maybe you can get away and meet us there.”

“With all your troupe, plus Marsha, Brooke, Wanda, Vanna, Tina, Sandra, and Betty?”

“Yes, and you would be free to love each and every one of us.”

Janice backed up and there was Sherry, Shelly, and Sandy, smiling down at me.

“Jerry, Shelly wants Sandy to fuck you next. She and I are going to be beside you and Sandy.”

“Come here, Sandy. I hope you and I can be friends for years to come. Already, I’ve fallen in love with my Country-Girl Tomboy.”

“Jerry, this is the ultimate thrill of my life. I feel like I’m in a dream, and yet I’m even more excited about getting to ride your cock. Kristen gave me a condom, after Sherry told me I didn’t need to get pregnant - yet. I would have fucked you and let you come inside my pussy, but I know she’s right. I’ll wait until all of you can come out and stay with me. I’d love to take you horseback riding, and show you the clear water lake on my land. Sherry told me about all her senior girlfriends getting naked with you at the lake back home, and I want us to fuck up there on my lake, without a condom.”

“Kiss me, Sandy. It’s hard for me to look at you and not tell you I love you. I want to love you, and I would like to love you more one day, but there’s no way I can make lifelong commitments at this time.”

“I know that, and I still love you. I’m not asking for more than you can give. I would rather best friends forever, than let love come between us.”

“I like the way you put it. Come give me a kiss, I love my best friend, and I love your sexy body - and your long hair makes me want to ride your ass and hold your ponytail as we fuck.”

“Ohhh, I love the thought of that. We’ll save that for the next time we fuck. Here I come, Sweet Friend.”

“Kiss me as my cock enters your pussy. Then, lean over and kiss Sherry, and Shelly too.”

“OH DAMN! I nearly got a come when Sherry kissed me.”

“Kiss Shelly now. She loves pussy too, and she told us we could go play the slots, if we have time before our late show.”

“OH JERRY! OH OH OH - Here comes my come. OH MY GOD! I never dreamed sex would feel like this. Can I keep fucking? I believe I could get another one ... oh fuck, something is making little sparks in my pussy, like tiny little electric shocks.”

“Ride me, Cowgirl. Ride me and we’ll pretend we’re not using a condom.”

“Here I come again! OH FUCK YES! I LOVE YOUR COCK!”

Sandy was rolling off me, when Shelly came at me, grinning as she spread her legs and lay on top of me. I felt hands between us and looked around Shelly to see Marsha smiling at me.

“Help me get my cock in Shelly’s pussy. You’re next, Baby.”

Shelly leaned close and told me, “Jerry, I asked Sherry if I could fuck you without a condom and she told me she fucks you with them too. Fuck me with your naked cock, and I’ll never let another cock enter my pussy.”

“Have you ever?”

“NEVER! I tell my daddy I’m dating, because he doesn’t approve of Lesbian sex ... OH FUCK YES! I LOVE THIS! Jerry, would you be upset if I told my daddy I was going to have your baby?”

“Are you sure he wouldn’t come after me with a gun?”

“My Daddy thinks you’re the best singer he’s ever heard. He would probably tell me to have more of your babies.”

“I’d love to meet him. I’m sure he has a lot of pull, being the largest stockholder of this casino and hotel.”

“I would love for you to meet him. People think he’s all business, but he’s not. Say - he eats breakfast in his suite at nine each morning. Would you let me ask if we could join him tomorrow morning? I mean - you, Sherry, and me?”

“Set it up and tell Sherry what you’re planning. I can’t wait to see his face when he sees the new you, and Sherry.”

“Would you let us wear those sheer gowns to meet him?”

“Are you sure?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.