What in the Hell Was That - Cover

What in the Hell Was That

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 56

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 56 - A seventeen year old boy gets a Magical Power passed to him by an older friend he looks up to. His guitar picking and his ability to get into any pussy he wants, comes alive in this story full of sex and fun.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

When the stage cleared, the older woman was really giving her husband a tongue lashing, and I just knew this was about to get ugly.

Sherry and Shelly moved over next to them, and in no time, the couple was smiling as Sherry and Shelly led them to meet me.

“Jerry, this Oliver and Olivia Burns, and they have a request, before they choose a shirt.”

“Let’s hear it. If we can make it happen, we’ll gladly send you back to your seats happy.”

Olivia told me, “Jerry, we were watching how that played out with the young Mom. We have yet to figure out what happened, and how in the hell it happened like it did, but Oliver and I want a double-dose of what you gave her.”

“I’m not sure we had anything to do with what happened to Barbara. But, I wish I knew for sure, so I could try to make it happen again some day.”

“Could it have been the hundred dollar tokens Shelly gave her? That’s when we saw her breasts start growing, and her body changing until she looked like a nude model. She must have felt good about it, she danced naked all the way to the back to meet her husband.”

You may be on to something there. Would you be willing to try the same thing?”

“On one condition, and I’ll strip my clothes off right on this stage and let my floppy tits hang out.”

“Tell me what it will take.”

“If I come out of this even half as young as I am now, would you agree to let Oliver try his luck at it?”

“Are you both sure about this?” I looked past her and Oliver, to see Sherry waving, then giving me an Okay Sign with her thumb and forefinger.

“We’re both eighty years old, we have nothing to lose - with a new life to gain - if we only make it half way to where Barbara landed.”

“If you’re that positive, and that willing, I’ll give you three of those magic tokens, just for insurance it won’t backfire. You have to promise not to tell anyone about this, or we could be run out of town for practicing Black Magic.”

Oliver pushed past his wife and grabbed my hand. “You have our word on it, Jerry.”

Shelly told them, “Both of you realize, you have to strip naked - don’t you?”

Olivia told her, “That’s the fun part. If we come out of this like that young woman did, I could look just like you - and Oliver could look just like Jerry.”

Sherry asked them, “How do you suggest we could ever explain this to the audience, if it happens work?”

Olivia had an answer. “We’ll put our baggy clothes on and hobble back to our seats. We’re staying here at the hotel and we would love to meet all of you tomorrow, if this works. If not, we’ll still be looking for that bowl of Magic Rainbow Stew.”

“We’re keeping the audience waiting. Let’s get started. We’ll hold up the shirts and both of you strip. If it works, you can have the shirts and your clothes too.”

They were naked, and holding hands when the first jolt hit them. Both of them went to their knees, and the three of us nearly fell too, as we reached out and tried to get them back on their feet.

When Olivia stood up straight and looked at me, I could have sworn she was Shelly. I looked at Oliver and he was still changing. Then, he stood straight and looked at me ... It was like I was standing in front of that mirror back in the dressing room.

“Get those old clothes on and hobble your sexy asses back to your seats. If you tell ANYONE, we will reverse this and you’ll never see us again.”

“Thank you, Jerry Helton,” Olivia told me, and kissed me so hard, I was gasping for air when she turned me loose.

As they hobbled off the stage, Sherry picked up and mike. “Folks, give that couple a big hand. They opted for the tokens and now they’re headed to the casino.”

They were clapping, but they weren’t as convincing as they have been. I think they may have doubts about what happened up here.

The next two women came at us like they knew all about our sham.

“Jerry, we saw what happened here tonight, and we want some of the same.”

The other one agreed. “We’re willing to walk off this stage with a shirt apiece, if you’ll let us come back during break and get the rest of it.”

Sherry asked them, “Do you know each other?”

“No. We just now met here onstage.” One of them answered.

I asked them, “What are your names? Are you married? Are you here with someone?”

The first one told us, “I’m Alice - I’m not married and I’m here by myself.”

I looked at the other one. “I’m Janice - I’m married, but I’m here alone.”

“We’ll have to play for another hour. If you want to wait, go to the back of the stage, turn right and go to the last door on your right. Both of you go inside that small dressing room and wait for us.”

Alice asked Sherry, “If we wait, is there a chance we’ll leave here looking like you and Shelly?”

“There’s a really good chance. Then, there is even a better chance you could learn to enjoy your new bodies.”

Janice looked at me, then Shelly and Sherry. “With all three of you?”

Shelly told her, “All you can stand, if you do this our way.”

“I’ll be waiting,” Janice said and walked off the back of the stage.

“I’m not sure about this, but going with Janice for now,” Alice agreed, and she was gone too.

I picked up my guitar and pointed to Joe.

Oh Lonesome Me ©1957 Don Gibson

Everybody’s going out and having fun
I’m just a fool for staying home and having none
I can’t get over how she set me free

oh lonesome me

A bad mistake I’m making by just hanging round
I know that I should have some fun and paint the town
A lovesick fool is blind and just can’t see

oh lonesome me


I’ll bet she’s not like me she’s out and fancy free
She’s flirtin’ with the boys with all her charms
But I still love her so And brother don’t you know

I’d welcome her right back here in my arms

Well there must be some way I can lose these lonesome blues
Forget about the past and find somebody new
I’ve thought of everything from A to Z

Oh lonesome me
Oh lonesome me

Without a pause, we went straight into our next two songs.

You Win Again ©1952 Hank Williams

The news is out, all over town
That you’ve been seen, a-runnin’ ‘round
I know that I should leave, but then
I just can’t go, you win again

This heart of mine, could never see
What everybody knew but me
Just trusting you was my great sin
What can I do, you win again

I’m sorry for your victim now
‘Cause soon his head, like mine will bow
He’ll give his heart, but all in vain

I Can’t Take This Anymore ©2020 JRyter

Make your memory go away

My heart can’t take this anymore

All the words we used to say

Don’t mean the same as before

And I can’t take this - anymore

Why must our hearts have to ache

Why must our love turn to hurt

How much more can we take

Love was so much fun at first

But I can’t take this - anymore

Why does love turn to hate

Tell me how to make it right

Where’s the love we used to make

Is there someone else in your life

Well I can’t take this - anymore

Why do hearts have to break

My life can’t take this anymore

And now the road we chose to take

Means the closing of the door...

‘Cause I can’t take this - anymore

My heart can’t take this - anymore

I just can’t take this anymore

Sherry moved over next to me, and Shelly followed.

“Jerry, there’s a hot one sitting on the front row. She has not taken her eyes off you since our last break. Nail her butt to the seat with ‘Wanting You‘ then let’s take a break. We may get her to come up onstage as soon as we come back. We still have two hot ones waiting for us back in the dressing room.”

Shelly told her, “Sherry, whatever you and Jerry do, I want some too. I’m so excited, I could fuck you and Jerry too, naked right here on this stage in front of everyone.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.