What in the Hell Was That - Cover

What in the Hell Was That

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 54

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 54 - A seventeen year old boy gets a Magical Power passed to him by an older friend he looks up to. His guitar picking and his ability to get into any pussy he wants, comes alive in this story full of sex and fun.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Betty and Tina were on the floor - in a 69 - with Tina on top. Sherry knelt behind Tina, pulling her buttocks apart to eat her pussy as Betty licked Tina’s pussy from been underneath her.

My cock was so hard, I couldn’t wait. I straddled Sherry’s legs and eased my cock into her pussy as she raised her ass to let me run deep. I wanted more of my sister’s pussy, and reached around to cup her huge titties in both hands. They are so firm and perfectly shaped, I’ll never get enough. With my cock as deep in her pussy as it will run, I massaged her titties and stroked my cock in and out slowly. We haven’t fucked a lot, but enough for me to know exactly when my cock feels good to her, and when I run too deep.

Knowing Sherry and I will fuck later tonight, after the shows are over, I held my come, straining to make her feel good without filling her pussy. I wanted to save this one for Betty, and I wanted to give Tina one more load, just for added insurance.

By next week this time, we’ll be changing hotels and I may never get my cock inside Tina’s pussy again.

DAMN! I hate the thought of that.

Sherry raised her head and told me, “Jerry, it’s Betty’s time to take your cock. You and I will continue our fun later.”

I slowly pulled my cock out of her pussy and moved over on the carpet so Betty could stand up.

“Jerry, it would be better if Betty sits astraddle you, to take your cock the first time.”

I rolled over and stretched out, looking up - at either Betty or Tina - I wasn’t sure which one - as she smiled down at me.

“Honestly, now that both of you are standing there looking down at me, I can’t tell who is who.”

Wanda and Vanna came over to look at them. I laughed when they walked circles around them. I thought it was a joke until Vanna said, “Mom?”

I was looking at the wrong one, when the other one answered, “Yes?”

“Mom, I cannot tell you from Betty!”

Wanda told her, “I can’t either, Vanna. I was looking at Mom, expecting her to answer.”

Sherry told them, “I suppose both of you know, if we can’t tell one from the other, William Wardell can’t either.”

I was looking at Tina, since I knew she had just answered Wanda last. She smiled and said, “Betty, we have to do this. We’re going to have so much fun, even after we pull that dirty trick on him and you fuck him, while he thinks he’s fucking me.”

Vanna spoke up, really tossing a monkey wrench into their plans. “Mom - Wanda and I want to fuck Daddy too.”

When Betty answered, all of us knew William Wardell was about to get all the pussy he can handle.

“We’ll have to get him in bed, with all the lights off and make him think he’s fucking Wanda ... We used to play around together when Wanda was fifteen. He never fucked her, but he asked me about it more than once. Wanda and I talked, and she told me she wanted to fuck her Daddy. She never did - then William and I divorced a few months later.”

Wanda told them, “Vanna and I both want to fuck Daddy now ... And since Jerry and Sherry made him into a handsome new man altogether, we really want to fuck him.”

Vanna told them, “We really do, Mom. If you and Betty are going to trick Daddy and make him think he’s fucking you, but he’s fucking Betty - then Wanda and I want you to help us trick him so he’ll fuck me, thinking he’s fucking Wanda. Then, Wanda can turn the lights on, and fuck our Daddy, too.”

Betty was lying on the carpet next to me when Tina said, “Betty, let’s do this just like Vanna described it. I know William will laugh about it, once we tell him - that is - if we ever tell him.”

Betty suggested. “We need to tell him about the girls first, because we can’t let him know that I’m here, and that we’re identical ... Which makes me want to examine you all over your sexy body, just to make sure we really are identical.”

Wanda told her, “Mom, Vanna and I would love to examine both of you naked. If there is one little mole on either of you different, we want to find it. Then, we want to eat pussy with both of you. It would be more fun for us - if Vanna and I never can tell - which of you really is our Mom.”

Tina told me, “We need you to fuck Betty right now, Jerry. The four of us Wardell women have lots of fucking and sucking we need to plan for.”

Wanda crawled over to me. “Jerry, I want to suck your cock, even after you fucked Sherry just now. Then, I want to hold your cock while Mom takes it inside her pussy the first time. I hope before the week is up, we’ll all get to ride your cock again, more than once.”

The phone rang and Velma answered it in the front room. She came back to get Sherry. “Sherry, it’s Emery Croft. She wants to talk to you.”

Sherry was only gone a few minutes, and when she can back, she told me, “Emery and Emily will be here tomorrow about noon. They’re flying here directly from Nashville.”

“Nashville?”

“Yes, she told me they took some of your 45 RPM singles and a few of your albums up there for Chris. He’d promised them to a Country Music Selection Committee. Emily and Emery are planning to stay with us, as long as we’re here. Chris is on his way out here now, with his film crew, and recording crew. He going to record a few of your Las Vegas shows. Something about recording films for TV, of you singing each song.”

Betty was lying next to me as Sherry talked. Her hand was on my cock, as I leaned over to suck a swollen nipple.

I knew we were about to finally get this going when Wanda leaned over me and took my cock in her mouth as Betty held it up for her.

“Kiss me, Betty. We’re about to fuck for the first time, and I want to make it good for you and me.”

“I’ve never kissed a lot, Jerry. That’s the one thing William fussed at me about most. He loved to kiss and I had never been kissed when we met.”

I pulled her over on top of me with her pussy pressed against my belly. I was enjoying the blowjob Wanda was giving me, and I wanted more of it.

I looked around for Larieta, knowing she would have my guitar pick with her. She was sitting near my head, and I reached back to hold out my hand to her. She kissed my fingers, then slipped my pick between them.

With both hands I reached up to pull Betty’s head down until she was inches from my face. “Betty - when we kiss, just relax your lips and press them to mine. You’re probably going to feel a spark of static electricity when our lips meet - because of this carpet we’re lying on. Just keep kissing me and when you feel good about us kissing, kiss me harder and fuck your pussy against my belly...

“I’m going to move both my hands down so I can touch your nipples. I want to make them feel good too, while we kiss. If you feel really good, you can slide back and let Wanda put my cock against your pussy. It will be up to you then, if you want to back up and take all of my cock. I hope you know too, I don’t have a condom, and if you fuck me, you’ll get the baby in your belly you and Tina talked about.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.