What in the Hell Was That - Cover

What in the Hell Was That

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 53

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 53 - A seventeen year old boy gets a Magical Power passed to him by an older friend he looks up to. His guitar picking and his ability to get into any pussy he wants, comes alive in this story full of sex and fun.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

We were nearing the end of this show, when I happened to look around and see Wanda pointing out toward the audience as she whispered to Sherry.

Before I could start the last song of this show, Sherry hurried over to me.

“Wanda’s Mom is here! Wanda wants to get her up on the stage during this show somehow.”

“You and Wanda make it work. I’ll sing another song if I need to. I have no idea what Betty Wardell looks like, but I’m pretty damn sure what she will look like when we hit her ass with a double dose from The Power of The Amp.”

“Wanda is going out to bring her up here. She wants you to sing, ‘Wanting You’ as she makes her way to the stage.”

“Hell Yeah! That will get her hooked, and we’ll finish her changes before we go up to our suites.”

I turned to nod at Joe. He started playing as I turned to see Wanda wave. If this is Betty Wardell, she definitely needs some help.

A weird-ass thought hit me - what if Betty Wardell suddenly happens to look identical to Tina Wardell?

‘Wanting You’ © 2019 JRyter

I’ve wanted you for so long

Though you never look my way

Give me a reason to hold on

Look into my eyes, feel the words I say

Still wanting you - wanting you

I long for you day and night

Listen to my heart, it beats so strong

The touch of your hand feels so right

My love for you can’t be wrong

Still wanting you - wanting you

Be my lover, be my friend

Don’t walk life’s pathway alone...

Wanting you forever, til the very end

My love for you can’t be wrong

Still wanting you - wanting you -

Always wanting you - wanting you

When she and Wanda made it to the stage, Sherry held her hand as Betty walked past me - I knew she was hooked when I saw her eyes, and I was determined to fuck her and her twin, Tina Wardell.

Back to back, butt to butt and belly to belly.

“Ladies and Gentlemen, that does it for this show. We have another show scheduled to begin in two hours - and last just that long. For the next two weeks, we will be here six nights a week, with three shows each night, beginning at 7:00. Get your tickets and come back for plenty of fun and exciting door prizes.”

By the time the curtains closed and I made it off the stage into the dressing room, everyone was gone except Sherry, Marlene, Larieta, Wanda, and Betty Wardell.

I looked at Betty and she’s already smiling at me like she may know what’s about to happen. I looked at Wanda as she reached out to take my hand.

“Jerry, this is my Mom, Betty Wardell. She’s been dying to meet you, and I wanted to be with her when she did. Please, Please - give my Mom a hug and let her know how much you already love her.”

“Betty, I’ve heard a lot about you and I’m glad we finally get to meet in person. Come give me that hug Wanda was talking about. I know you’ve met Sherry, Larieta and Marlene by now and I want them to join us in a really big hug as you and I hold Wanda close between us.”

“Jerry, when Wanda told me to be here tonight - I almost didn’t come, because I knew her step-sister and step-mother would be here. I wasn’t sure if I could face William again either. But Wanda insisted, and here I am...

“Before you and I hug, with the others joining us, I want you to know, I am terribly jealous of Tina Wardell. She’s always been a snooty bitch to me, though it was her that took William away from me...

“Now that I’ve gotten that snarky shit off my mind, I want you and everyone in this room to know - I would fucking kill, to be as beautiful as Tina Wardell.”

I told her, “She sure is a fine looking woman. She’s tall and sexy, and she has a really nice smile. I’m sure if you and she somehow happened to be identical in appearance, you and she would probably want to put the past behind you and maybe even be friends with each other, since your daughter and her daughter have learned to love each other like birth sisters ... and more.”

“Given the chance, I know I could learn to accept Tina as a friend - at least. After listening to Wanda explain to me what she, Vanna, and Tina share - I want to be a part of their fun, too.”

“How tall are you, Betty?”

“I’m barely five-four. Why did you ask me that?”

“Wanda told me, that she and Tina Wardell are both five-nine. Would you really want to be that tall?”

“HELL YES I WOULD! I’ve been short all my life and even when I wear heels, I’m still shorter than Tina. I saw her earlier, and I couldn’t help but want to be tall and sexy - just like her.”

“Just like her?”

“I see you smiling, and I’ve seen all your beautiful women who love you. I know you love tall, beautiful women with huge titties like Sherry, Wanda, Marlene, Larieta ... and Tina Wardell. You’ve changed each of them - I just know you have. I can see it in your eyes when you look at me. Make me into the spitting image of Tina Wardell and I’ll give my new self to you - body and soul. I’ll be yours as long as you’re in Las Vegas. You can love me, ravage my body, fuck my pussy and even fuck my ass, if you like butts. I used to love sex, and I would fuck anywhere William wanted to fuck me. I would love to feel that way again.”

“Come give me that hug, Betty. You better hold onto your daughter, because you’re about to become a very, very sexy woman, just like you described to us. If you ever tell how or where you managed to suddenly change, you’ll be back to being the old Betty - and a foot shorter!”

“Tell me this, Jerry. Will Tina accept me?”

“Like her long-lost identical twin. As a matter of fact, she may just introduce you to everyone as her twin, so she can show her sister all about Las Vegas. I’m sure William Wardell would welcome his wife’s twin sister into their home too.”

By now, everyone was closing in, and Wanda wrapped her arms around her Mom. From Sherry, to Marlene, to Larieta - to me, the jolt from The Power of The Amp was so strong, the overhead lights flickered for an instant.

“OH FUCK! THAT SHIT HURT ME ALL OVER. I know exactly what that was. Wanda warned me about it, but she never told me it would nearly knock my titties off my chest, or knock me to my knees.”

As she stood in the middle of our circle naked, she turned to look at each of us, smiling as she looked down at her tall, sexy body. My sister and my women each pulled their shirts or blouses up over their naked titties, and hugged them to Betty’s huge, proud titties.

Sherry pulled Wanda close for a hug and told her, “Let’s take your Mom up to meet her twin sister, Tina.”

“I told Mom I wanted to put Jerry’s cock in her pussy the first time they fuck. I hope that was alright.”

“Yes it is, and I’m sure your Mom would love to put Jerry’s cock in her twin sister’s pussy, after he fucks your Mom, and makes her pregnant.”

Sherry gave Betty a long-tail white shirt to wear as we made our way to the private elevator. When the doors closed on the elevator, they pulled the shirt off Betty. She laughed as she looked into the four mirrored walls of the elevator.

“Look at me! I really am Tina Wardell made over.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.