What in the Hell Was That - Cover

What in the Hell Was That

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 52

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 52 - A seventeen year old boy gets a Magical Power passed to him by an older friend he looks up to. His guitar picking and his ability to get into any pussy he wants, comes alive in this story full of sex and fun.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

By the time I made it onstage, Shelly was huddled with Wanda, Vanna and Marlene. I could see them peeking through the curtains on the right of the stage, and I had an idea what they were doing.

Before she stepped through the curtains to introduce me, she whispered. “There are two - overweight, blonde girls sitting on the second row, in the two end seats. Those are the Board President’s daughters.

“On the other end, there are three brunette’s sitting together - who - I’m sure will be proud of their makeover - too - since their Daddy is the Vice President of the Board.

“Wanda and Vanna have volunteered to step off the stage and pretend to look around, before picking those five - after your fourth number. Then, they will each walk down the aisle and be ready when we call two numbers.

“We’ll stop after eight songs, and actually call five random numbers ... At the end of this show, we’ll call two more.

“Mr. Wardell will have three more of the Board Members’ families ready, and Vanna and Wanda will pick them out.”

“Let’s get this show going. I love this part.”

I do too. I want to be with you, when we fuck the remake of his ex-wife, with Wanda helping us.”

She stepped through the split in the curtains to the roar of an even more rowdy crowd than before.

“LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, MY NAME IS SHERRY HELTON, AND IT IS MY PLEASURE TO INTRODUCE MY BROTHER ... JER - RY HEL - TON!”

I stepped through the split just as the curtains parted. Sherry turned to hug me. Same as before, she kissed me - and the crowd roared approval.

“Hello Folks - I’m Jerry Helton - and we’re here to have fun tonight. I want to tell you too, we have just closed a deal, that will allow us to perform three shows a night - and the Late Show, will start an hour after this one is over.

“Now, for my first number, a big favorite of mine written by the late, great - Hank Williams.”

I Can’t Help It If I’m Still In Love With You© Hank Williams

Today I passed you on the street

And my heart fell at your feet

I can’t help it if I’m still in love with you

Somebody else stood by your side

And he looked so satisfied

I can’t help it if I’m still in love with you

A picture from the past came slowly stealing

As I brushed your arm and walked so close to you

Then suddenly I got that old time feeling

I can’t help it if I’m still in love with you

It’s hard to know another’s lips will kiss you

And hold you just the way I used to do

Oh, Heaven only knows how much I miss you

I can’t help it if I’m still in love with you

The crowd was roaring even before I started playing that one. Joe was on the lead-in and Halle was pounding the keys when I started playing my guitar.

The audience was still clapping when I yelled into the mike.

“How about another one by Hank?”

... I didn’t wait, and went right into this one, as soon as Halle and Joe gave me a lead.

Your Cheatin’ Heart ©1953 Hank Williams

Your cheatin’ heart

Will make you weep

You’ll cry and cry

and try to sleep


But sleep won’t come
The whole night through
Your cheatin’ heart
Will tell on you

When tears come down
Like falling rain
You’ll toss around
And call my name

You’ll walk the floor

The way I do
Your cheatin’ heart
Will tell on you

Your cheatin’ heart
Will pine some day
And crave the love
You threw away

The time will come
When you’ll be blue
Your cheatin’ heart
Will tell on you

By the end of our fourth number, I was anxious to have some fun and try to get a few young women, and maybe even a couple of older women, naked on stage. We’ve been given more leeway here in Las Vegas, than we had at Border Country in Texarkana.

The biggest difference I can see here is, hardly anyone knows anyone else, other than the ones who came in together.

After our fifth song, I announced, “Folks, we’re going to take a short break, and pick out a few winners for some prizes. Just remain seated, and you may be chosen.

“Also, If you’re a gambler, we may have something that will be of interest to you.”

I was looking right at the two blonde women when Wanda and Vanna both looked back at me and waved. They were pulling the arms of the women, and when they stood - I could tell - each of them have wide butts that were probably wedged into their theater seats.

Sherry was right beside me as we stood at the top of the steps. She and I reached out to take the hands of the first one, then leaned back to help her upon the stage. She was laughing, and her face is red.

“Step over here, if you will, and we’ll help your friend up the steps. We have some fun surprises for both of you.”

“She’s my sister. Uh, you’re not going to embarrass us, are you?”

“No way. We’re going to be friends and you’ll be proud you were chosen.”

With both sisters standing beside us, facing the audience, I asked, “What are your names, and where are you from?”

“I’m Cheryl, and I’m from here in Las Vegas. I’m here with my sister.”

Sherry asked the other one, “What’s your name, and are you from here in Las Vegas too?”

“I’m Crystal, and yes, I live here.”

“Are you twins?” Sherry asked her.

“No, though we do look alike, she’s a year younger.”

Sherry asked Cheryl, “Would you be willing to play a little game, if you knew you’d have a chance to win a Jerry Helton Signature white shirt, and possibly some free casino tokens?”

“Do you have shirts that will fit us. As you can see, we have big busts.”

“We have shirts that will fit both of you perfectly.”

“Then, I’m ready. I would love to have a shirt like Jerry wears, with his name on it, as long as I didn’t have to strip to get it.”

“Crystal, are you as brave as your sister?”

“I would strip naked right here, if you told me you have a Jerry Helton shirt to fit over my big titties.”

I held a shirt up in front of her and asked, “If I held this shirt up so no one out there could see you naked, would you actually strip naked and put this shirt on?”

“Panties and bra too?”

“Yes. Are you really that brave?”

“I will if Cheryl will.”

“Cheryl?”

“I want to, and I want that shirt so bad. Are you sure no one will see us naked but you and Sherry? Our Daddy would kill us if he saw us up here, talking about stripping naked.”

“We’ll keep you from being killed, but we would like a photo of you and your sister naked, as a keepsake.”

“I see the girl with the camera. If I looked as good as she does, I’d let you take all the naked photos you wanted to ... no matter if Daddy was watching...

“Hold that shirt up for me. I’ll hate myself if I leave here, wishing I had been brave enough to strip and get one of your shirts.”

“Here comes Larieta, she will help me hold the shirt so you can strip.”

“My God! If I looked like Larieta, I’d let you take a whole roll of pictures of my naked ass.”

Some guy in the audience yelled, “Take all your clothes off and let us see you naked, I love big girls.”

“Here goes. Larieta, you hold that shirt with both hands. I’d hate for that guy to get a look at my fat ass. He would hate big girls the rest of his life...

“OH DAMN ... WHAT IN THE HELL WAS THAT? Something shocked the shit out of me ... OH MY GOD! CRYSTAL! LOOK AT ME!”

Cami was taking photos of Cheryl as fast as her camera would flash.

The guy in back yelled. “LET US SEE!

Sherry asked Cheryl, “Did you mean what you said? How about letting everyone here get a look at your sexy body? Are you brave enough? Maybe Crystal will strip naked for us too, if you show your sexy, naked body to everyone.”

She reached out to take the white shirt, then flip it over her head, as she danced naked across the stage and back.

“Come on, Crystal. Take your clothes off and join me. Look at my sexy ass. Damn, do I have some fine titties or not?”

“Sherry, are you sure I’d look like my sister, if I strip?”

“I would bet money on it. Come on, you’ll never know, and you’ll hate yourself if you don’t.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.