What in the Hell Was That - Cover

What in the Hell Was That

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 51

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 51 - A seventeen year old boy gets a Magical Power passed to him by an older friend he looks up to. His guitar picking and his ability to get into any pussy he wants, comes alive in this story full of sex and fun.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

“Jerry, not only is this performance sold out, tickets for your second show tonight, have already sold out too.” Mr. Wardell was telling me just before the curtains opened for our first show in Las Vegas.

“How many seats did you tell me there is?”

“Our auditorium seats eleven hundred - and we’ve had to add an additional hundred seats along each wall, to accommodate the Hollywood Magazine Columnists, Newspaper Reporters, and National Television News people.”

“I shouldn’t have asked you that. I’m nervous as heck now. I’ve never performed before an audience this big.”

“Just give them what they came for, Jerry. They’re here because they love you. Sherry wanted to introduce you and when they get a look at your sister, she will have them going wild to see you when the curtains open...

“Tell me, what are you opening with? Sherry told us you’ve never sang this one on stage.”

Crazy Arms”

“Oh, I love that song by Ray Price. Reminds me of my ex, when I was chasing after Tina, while I was still married to Betty.”

“This one’s for you. Then I’m going to follow that one with, Wanting You.”

“I’m going to be standing next to Tina, when you do those opening numbers. That woman has been on fire, since you turned her loose last night. I have no idea what it was that you gave her and me, but I’m going to pay you a tremendous bonus before you leave here.”

Shelly stepped up and hugged Mr. Wardell, then turned to kiss me, before she slipped through the split in the curtains.

The applause was deafening before she even spoke, and I knew it was for the way she’s dressed - Or almost dressed. The bodice of her silver gown is split to her waist, all but exposing both her huge breasts. Both sides of her long gown are split from the floor, all the way to her hips, leaving no doubt, she’s naked underneath.

“LADIES AND GENTLEMEN ... I’M SHERRY HELTON - JERRY’S SISTER, AND IT IS MY EXTREME PLEASURE TO INTRODUCE MY BROTHER TO THE FLAMINGO - AND LAS VEGAS. PLEASE, MAKE HIM WELCOME...

“HERE HE IS, JER - RY HEL - TON!”

She turned to hug me, then stretch up on her toes to plant a kiss on my lips.

Everyone in the auditorium was standing. Clapping and yelling until I turned to Joe. I waved at him, then nodded to Halle on the piano.

The sound system here is awesome. I could hear my guitar, and Joe’s bass guitar, each independent from Halle on the piano.

When I started singing, the audience was still standing, but they were not clapping or yelling ... Until I sang the first verse of the song. This song has been out a few years, and I wasn’t sure this Nevada crowd had even heard it, until they erupted in applause again.

At the end of the song, they yelled repeatedly - ENCORE - ENCORE - ENCORE...

I turned to Joe and waved. He played the lead-in and the applause started again. This time, the crowd began to slowly take their seats, and by the end of the first verse, nearly all of them were seated.

That’s when I really let it all out and sang this song, just like Ray Price’s recording I learned the words from. I just couldn’t get it to come out right, until Joe told me to sing it like a ballad, pausing mid-line, then going on.

CRAZY ARMS - Ray Price - version

(Written by Ralph Mooney & Charles Seals©)

Now blue ain’t the word - for the way that I feel

And a storm’s brewing in - this heart of mine

This ain’t no crazy dream - I know that it’s real

You’re someone else’s love - now you’re not mine

Crazy arms - that reach to hold - somebody new

For my yearning heart keeps sayin’ - you’re not mine

My troubled mind knows soon - to another you’ll be wed

And that’s why I’m lonely - all the time

So please take the treasured dreams - I had for you and me

And take all the love - I thought was mine

Some day my crazy arms - may hold somebody new

But now I’m so lonesome - I could cry

Crazy arms - that reach to hold - somebody new

But my yearning heart keeps sayin’ - you’re not mine

My troubled mind knows soon - to another you’ll be wed

And that’s why I’m lonely - all the time.

I didn’t wait for the applause. I started playing the lead-in for, ‘Wanting You’

‘Wanting You’ © 2019 JRyter

I’ve wanted you for so long Though you never look my way Give me reason to hold on Look into my eyes, feel the words I say

Still wanting you - wanting you

I long for you day and night

Listen to my heart, it beats so strong

The touch of your hands feels so right

My love for you can’t be wrong

Still wanting you - wanting you

Be my lover, be my friend

Don’t walk life’s pathway alone...

Wanting you forever, til the very end

My love for you can’t be wrong

Still wanting you - wanting you -

Always wanting you - wanting you

They were still standing and applauding when I stared playing my next number...

I can’t stop loving you ©1957 Don Gibson

I can’t stop loving you
So I’ve made up my mind
To live in memory
Of such an old lonesome time

I can’t stop wanting you
It’s useless to say
So I’ll just live my life
In dreams of yesterday.

Those happy hours
That we once knew
Though long ago,
They still make me blue

They say that time
Heals a broken heart
But time has stood still
Since we’ve been apart

I can’t stop loving you
So I’ve made up my mind
To live in memory
Of such an old lonesome time

This is one of my favorites and I let it out for them - though I sing this with a slower beat than Don Gibson. This is the way we recorded it, and this is the way I like singing it best. The crowd must have liked it too. They yelled and screamed for more, until I told them we’ll do this one again after the break.

We did twelve more songs before taking a break.

There’s a full size dressing room backstage, larger than any we have seen, and I headed straight for the water fountain to wet my whistle.

Joe stepped over next to me and slapped my back. “Jerry, you just keep getting better and better. I honestly believe, you’ll be onstage at the Grand Ol’ Opry within the next three months. You’re not just going to the top - Man You’re There!”

“Joe, I’ve always depended on you to shoot me straight. I’m not going to lie to you, I was nervous as heck when those curtains opened and I saw that huge crowd out there. Just knowing you’re behind me, makes me want to do the best I can. If and when I do get to the top, I hope you’re still onstage with me. You taught me what I know about this guitar, and about singing, but... I’m not there yet - and until I am - I need you with me.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.