What in the Hell Was That - Cover

What in the Hell Was That

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 50

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 50 - A seventeen year old boy gets a Magical Power passed to him by an older friend he looks up to. His guitar picking and his ability to get into any pussy he wants, comes alive in this story full of sex and fun.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

“Jerry ... your cock is still hard. Can you go again? I swear, my pussy loves my brother’s cock, and so do I. Fuck me again, and fuck me as many times a day as we can get together, to make sure we have our first baby in my belly. OH HELL YES! Just like that. Give me all you have, and just as you give me your cum this time, push your thumb all the way up my ass. I’ve been dying to experience that since I saw you do it the first time.”

“Are you sure? I don’t want to hurt you.”

“I’m okay. I need your cock and I need your cum. Give it to me and let me have your thumb up my ass ... NOWWwwwwwww ... OH-FUCK-YES! YOU HIT ME WITH THE FULL POWER OF THAT AMP! Oh My God - JERRY! That was so fucking special. I could feel my pussy sucking your cock, and already, I want us to do that again and again.”

I was still straining to get the last of my cum in her pussy when Sherry turned around on my belly, with my cock still balls deep inside her pussy. I thought she would surely twist it off.

She was smiling down at me as she sat astraddle my waist, my cock still deep in her pussy.

“Kiss me, Sherry. I love you, Baby.”

“I love you too, Baby. We will fuck again, maybe between shows tonight. For now, we need to fuck the rest of these women and let you get some rest.”

“You love it as much as I do, don’t you?”

“I love seeing you slip your cock into a fresh pussy, and I love seeing you fuck our friends over and over...

“When did you tell me Marsha Fields was supposed to meet with you, to sign the Levi Strauss Contract? I missed out on you and her fucking the first time. I want some of her ass too, when she comes back.”

“You’ll love her like all the women in our lives. She’s sexy, she has a hot pussy, with a hot ass to match yours - and she loves to fuck. She’s supposed to bring her sister-in-law, Sandra, and a tall, skinny co-worker, Blaize - with her. She wants them to experience what she and I did in Texarkana.”

“That means I get all three of them, is the way I see it.”

“Yes, and I’ll get to fuck you in front of them too, is the way I see it.”

She slid backwards, pulling my hands, as she stood on the floor and pulled me up. We kissed, and I wanted my cock inside her pussy again, right then.

Sherry had other plans.

“Come on, since your cock is still standing tall and erect, we need to fuck these girls. I’ve already warned them, and it will be up to them, if they don’t want to get pregnant right away. I love watching my brother fuck with his naked cock in an unprotected pussy.”

When we turned - there was Vanna - smiling and naked, as Sherry pulled her between us for a hug.

Vanna told me, “Jerry, I wanted Wanda to fuck you first, but she told me she wants to watch me get fucked, so she can suck my titties as your cock goes inside my pussy the first time.”

“First time?”

“Yes. Mom told us we can stay in your suites with all of you for as long as you’re here - and anytime you want to fuck us, we can fuck in front of her - all your friends - and anyone else who may come in...

“Since it’s my turn to ride your cock, I want to start by riding you just like Sherry did - sitting on your cock backwards. I nearly got my come, when I saw her pussy taking your cock like that.”

Sherry pulled her around. “Give me a kiss, Vanna. Then, Wanda and I will help get Jerry’s cock inside your pussy. You better be sure you want his cum, because my brother can come a gallon, when he gets excited about fucking a virgin pussy.”

“I want it all, just like you fucked him, and I want him to cum in my pussy too. Though I want to feel his thumb pressing against my butt, I want to wait before he shoves his thumb up my butt. I want that to happen just like it did when you fucked him with his thumb up your ass, just as you got your last come.”

Wanda looked at me and smiled, before she told me, “Jerry, I have never sucked a cock, but I’m so fucking horny, I want to suck Sherry’s cum off your cock before Vanna sits on your cock to get fucked.”

I was about to tell her to go ahead, when she fell to her knees and took my cockhead between her full, heavily painted, red lips.

Sherry knelt beside her, and told her, “Watch your teeth. Keep your jaws wide open and don’t scrape him. If you can stand to have his cockhead in your throat, let him go as deep as you can, while sucking with your lips. Once you get used to his cock, you can move your head back and forth, fucking his cock with your mouth.”

She pulled my cock out of her throat just long enough to tell her. “Thank you for telling me how. I feel like I could get my come when his cock goes deep inside my throat.”

“Suck him and I’ll suck your titties. I would love to put my finger in your pussy, if you tell me it’s okay.”

“OH GOD YES, SHERRY! Fuck my pussy with your finger while you suck my titties. I would love to suck your pussy, after Jerry fucks me.”

“Suck his cock, Wanda. You have just discovered another lover who loves pussy - and my brother’s cock.”

She took my cock to the back of her throat, then tried her best to swallow it. I hated to, but I had to push her back - to keep from coming.

I grabbed Vanna and whirled around with her in my arms as I fell backwards on the bed. She was lying on top of me, kissing me all over my face before she turned and scrambled over me to sit facing my feet while holding my cock upright.

I watched as she forced her slick pussy lips down over my cockhead. Then - it disappeared as she dropped her sexy ass to take nearly half of my cock all at once.

I held my thumb pressed against her tight asshole as she fucked me slowly, taking more and more of my cock as she did.

“Careful, Baby. I’ll want some more of your pussy later and I don’t like sore pussies. I love pussies that are eager and ready to get fucked.”

“Your cock feels so good inside me. I feel like I can take all of you. I would love to have your cock as deep as it will go, when you get your come. Already, my pussy feels so good, I may get my first come any minute.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.