What in the Hell Was That - Cover

What in the Hell Was That

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 49

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 49 - A seventeen year old boy gets a Magical Power passed to him by an older friend he looks up to. His guitar picking and his ability to get into any pussy he wants, comes alive in this story full of sex and fun.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

When William Wardell sauntered out the door, wearing one of my signature white shirts, Wrangler jeans and white hat, the man waved and walked right past his naked wife and daughters.

Vanna turned to her Mom and said, “Mom, we want Jerry to fuck you first and we want Cami over here to take lots and lots of photos with you naked, sitting on his cock.”

Sherry stopped her right there, “We’ll let Cami take as many photos as you want with Tina riding Jerry’s cock - in any position and manner she can get his cock in her pussy - BUT - Cami knows not to take any naked pictures of Jerry with his face showing.”

Wanda told her, “Then we’ll have Cami take a few of each of us with our clothes on, but we’ll still know it’s him with his cock stuffed up our pussies when we strip naked and fuck him with his face hidden - that is, if that’s alright with you.”

“That’s fine, since Cami makes sure that Marlene and I get first look at all the photos she takes of Jerry as soon as she develops them ... And, those of Marlene and me.

“We cannot speak for The Huffingtons or Halle, but I’m sure they want their naked pictures kept private too, so don’t try to trip us up and sneak out with a photo of Jerry naked.

“There’s no one in this suite, that loves being naked and riding Jerry’s cock anymore than Marlene and me, but we have to protect his reputation, by keeping our faces out of the photos too.”

We were sitting around, holding our plates as we ate and talked. Everyone was naked except Velma and Ellis. I noticed both of them looking at me, each time I looked their way.

As much as I wanted to stuff my naked cock in Tina’s pussy without waiting, I decided to change things up a little to start off with.

I placed my empty plate on the food cart and drained my coffee cup before leaning down, whispering to Sherry. She looked up and smiled, as she nodded.

Without a word, she stood and walked over to where Kristen and Tracy were sitting. When she bent over to whisper to Kristen, I knew she did it on purpose - she had her naked ass right in front of Ellis.

I saw Ellis lean over to get a better look at Sherry’s ass and pussy, then she leaned back to nudge Velma. That was when Sherry squatted in front of them with her knees wide apart. She leaned close, then turned to point across the room at me. I gave them a little wave and both of them smiled.

With Kristen and Tracy holding their hands, Ellis and Velma came with them. Both are just a few years older than Sherry, and though neither of them would win a beauty contest, they really are sort of cute.

Standing between Tracy and Kristen, they were facing Sherry and me. I could see them looking from Sherry’s huge titties, down to my cock, which was resting at ease.

Kristen, always on the point, told them, “Velma, you and Ellis will be with Tracy and me as we stay with Jerry, Sherry, and their troupe for as long as they’re here with us. You’re already aware that they will be doing two shows a night, and they love being naked. What I’m getting at is, both of you need to hug Sherry and Jerry at the same time, then take your clothes off.”

Velma told her, “Kristen, if I looked as good as you without my clothes, I would have come up to Jerry’s suites naked.”

I reached out to take her hand and she smiled as she let me pull her close. “Don’t ever be ashamed of how you look. Just two months ago, Sherry would have been lost in the clothes you’re wearing now. Both of you look at her now, and tell me if you wouldn’t like to have a body to match hers.”

Ellis told me, “You shouldn’t tease us like that, Jerry. Sherry would put the most beautiful stripper in this casino to shame, if she danced naked on stage.”

“I have no doubt she would - BUT - Sherry has a secret to her looks and her body, and the only way she can pass it on to you, is for her to hug you, just as both of you hug me.”

She looked at Tracy. “Tracy, is that what happened to make your titties and your sexy body look like Sherry’s?”

“Exactly like Jerry told you.”

By the time they inched closer, Larieta was standing behind them with my pick between her fingers. I reached out to hold her hand, then put my left arm around Ellis, as Sherry put her right arm around Velma, and pulled them close.

“OH SHIT! What was that?” Ellis yelled.

Velma was laughing at her. When suddenly, she shouted, “WHAT IN THE HELL WAS THAT?”

“OH FUCK, VELMA! Look at my titties! Oh wow, Girl - look at your huge titties!”

“Sherry, you and Jerry can get ready. Now that we have these beautiful, sexy bodies, we’ll want our time with both of you.”

Sherry told her, “Since you and Velma will be on duty with us later, why don’t we plan to have some naked fun, between our first and second show tonight?”

Ellis asked, “You mean, we get both of you?”

“Yes, and you better be ready, because Jerry and I love sex with two women at the same time.”

Sherry turned to Kristen, “Kristen, my blood has been boiling since we first walked into this suite to meet you and Tracy. Now that we’ve gotten to know all of you, I think it’s time you and Tracy help Jerry and me - show Tina, Vanna, and Wanda how much we love our new friends.”

Tracy asked, “Are you inviting Kristen and me to join all of you in a wild, naked sex romp? If so, I hope we get some of your sexy ass and some of Jerry’s fat cock.”

“That’s exactly what we’re planning to do. Though you and Kristen will help us fuck and suck Tina, Wanda, and Vanna - your pussies will be fair game for Jerry’s cock, and my tongue ... For your part, get some pussy wherever you see it.

“If there happens to be one of you doesn’t want Jerry’s cum in your pussy, you better have a condom handy - because my brother can fuck all five of us and fill our pussies with enough of his sperm to impregnate every woman in this casino.”

Marlene pulled Sherry around to look at her. “Does that mean you’re planning to take Jerry’s cum?”

“Yes. He and I have waited long enough and I’m ready to have his baby in my belly, just like you and any of the others who want to join me.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.