What in the Hell Was That - Cover

What in the Hell Was That

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 48

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 48 - A seventeen year old boy gets a Magical Power passed to him by an older friend he looks up to. His guitar picking and his ability to get into any pussy he wants, comes alive in this story full of sex and fun.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Mr. William Earl Wardell walked into our suite following our two buffet carts. With him was a tall, slender woman who I guessed to be at least half his age. Next to her, was a young girl who I guessed to be thirteen, at most. Next to her, was a girl I guessed to be close to Shelly’s age. Too old I decided, to be Ms. Wardell’s daughter. She looks good and she’s smiling at me. I’d love to make her smile even more, if I get a chance to give her a body to match Sherry’s.

They were followed closely by two young women who, as soon as I saw them, I was hoping they were Velma and Ellis - the other two hostesses assigned to us - since they’re dressed in blue uniforms with white blouses underneath their open jackets.

Marlene, Sherry, Tracy, and Kristen were huddled over near the first buffet cart. When they looked my way, Sherry waved for me to join them.

“Jerry, Mr. Wardell brought his wife and two daughters with him. They want to meet you. Kristen and Tracy suggested we use a little bribery in order to get Mr. Wardell to leave his wife and two daughters here, when he returns to his office, shortly.”

“Give me the lowdown. What do you have in mind?”

Kristen told me, “Mrs. Tina Wardell is as bad as her daughter and step-daughter about being a fan of yours. Tracy and I suggest you give her a sexy body and let us take care of her, after you and Sherry have given her what she craves most.”

“Tell me more. This could get interesting.”

Sherry told me, “Tina Wardell would love to have her picture made with you and her naked together.”

“If we take that picture, it will be with my cock in her pussy.”

Tracy said, “YES! That’s what she wants, and so does Wanda.”

“Wanda?”

“Wardell’s eighteen year old daughter by his first wife,” Tracy told me.

“How old is the youngest daughter?”

Kristen told me, “Vanna will be fifteen tomorrow and she wants a special birthday present from you.”

“I like where this is going. I think we need to give William Wardell what we gave Bob Walters, back in Texarkana.”

Sherry and Marlene agreed, and told the others.

Kristen grabbed my hand and before she pulled me over to meet the Wardell’s, she told me, “Jerry, just thank William three or four times for letting you and your troupe perform here, and brag on his three women. Smother those three women, especially the daughters. Don’t be shy with Tina. Get a double handful of her ass when you hug her and she’ll give up that pussy for you each tile you smile at her.”

“I have to ask. How would you know that?”

“I’ve been there, Baby. Now, go get some pussy. You can fuck me later.”

“Thanks, Kristen. I promise I’ll make it up to you.”

Evidently Kristen and Ms. Wardell aren’t on first name basis, in public.

“Miss Tina, you have been telling me for weeks that you could hardly wait for Jerry and his troupe to get here. Come give this handsome young man a hug.”

She had tears in her eyes when she held out her arms to me. I glanced around to see where my accomplices were, and saw Sherry and Larieta smiling at me.

“Miss Tina, I’m so pleased to meet you. I saw you come in with your daughters and I had to ask who you were. I love tall, sexy women. Please, allow me to hug you and hold you.”

“Jerry please call me, Tina. Hug me and let me feel your handsome, muscular body against mine. Whatever you have given your sister, Kristen, and Tracy - PLEASE - give me and my daughter, Vanna a double dose. Though I love Wanda like my sister, she’s William’s daughter by that fat bitch he was married to before me. I can’t stand her and her huge fucking titties as she struts around.”

“Would you be offended if I pulled you even closer, so I can feel all of your sexy body?”

“I don’t have a sexy body! But what I do have, will be yours to use as you please, if you’ll make Vanna’s body match Tracy’s”

“I’m not sure I can change any woman’s body that much. But if I could, I would start with you and when I finish, that huge fucking bitch with her little titties would be jealous.”

“Her titties aren’t little.”

“Compared to yours, they are.”

I grabbed her skinny little ass right in front of her daughter and step-daughter, then pulled her so close, if we were naked she would have my cock in her pussy to my balls.

“OH MY LORD! JERRY! WHAT IN THE HELL WAS THAT? What’s happening to me?”

“You’re getting your wish. Hang on tight. We’re not through yet,” I told her, as Sherry and Larieta ran their hands up and down her back and butt, then pulled her dress open in front to release her tiny little bra so her huge fucking titties could escape.

She kissed me until I thought she was going to suck the air out of my lungs. When she backed up, she smiled, then winked at me. “I’ll finish this later. You take care of my two daughters.”

“TWO daughters?”

“YES! Now love them until they promise you things they surely cannot deliver.”

“What if I happen to take what they offer and ask for more?”

“They will love you for it, and so will I, Jerry.”

She was gone and there stood Vanna. I glanced up to see William engulfed in his wife’s arms. Damn, and I wanted her hot pussy myself, before he sullied it.

“Vanna, you are so tall and beautiful. Come give me a hug.”

“Jerry, please cut the shit. I’m tall, but I’m far from beautiful. Sherry just now whispered to me and told me to ask you for a body like hers. Do that for me, and you can have my cherry - and me - for the rest of your life.”

“What about Wanda?”

“She wants the same thing, but she has so much more to work with than I do. She looks damn good naked, but nothing like Sherry.”

“You play naked with your step-sister?”

“Yes. She and I have talked about somehow, getting you to play naked with us.”

“How old are you?”

“I’ll be fifteen tomorrow. I would love to look even sexier than those nude dancers we have in our main showroom at night.”

“Are you sure you want to have a body like Sherry?”

“I would fuck you naked in front of Mom and Dad, if I even thought I had a chance of having a body like your sister.”

“Hug me and kiss me, Vanna. You’ll need to ask Sherry if you can wear some of her clothes. I can feel your blouse and skirt ripping apart.”

“Hold me, Jerry. I feel like I’m about to faint. I’ve never even kissed a boy, but already I’m determined to fuck you for giving me this body.

“Please hold me tighter. I don’t want to cry, but I’m so happy right now, I could scream. Touch my titties for me. I can feel them against your chest and they’re really fucking huge, aren’t they?”

“Yes they are, and I love the way you feel. Don’t you think I need to take care of Wanda now? If you’re sure about fucking me, we’ll have plenty of time.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.