What in the Hell Was That - Cover

What in the Hell Was That

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 13

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A seventeen year old boy gets a Magical Power passed to him by an older friend he looks up to. His guitar picking and his ability to get into any pussy he wants, comes alive in this story full of sex and fun.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

She was laughing when she threw her arms around my neck to pull herself up close. Without stopping, she kissed me, mashing her titties against my chest as she rubbed her pussy up and down, back and forth, over my cock.

“Fuck me, Jerry! Just take your time getting your cock inside my pussy so I don’t hurt. Then, fuck me like you fucked my sister.”

“Will that table hold us up?”

“Sure it will. Are you going to let me lay on top of you so I can take your cock?”

“I’m going to lie on the table, and I want you to sit on my belly, as you take my cock - slow or fast - whichever feels best to you. You better be ready for Barbra, Sherry, and my friends - Gail and Ginger - because they will be sucking and touching you all over.”

“Hurry. I’m ready for you - and I’m ready for Sherry and your friends too - as I try out my new body and ride your cock.”

I was on my back on the table as they helped Beth upon the table, then held her hands as she squatted over my belly. Barbra held my cock against her sister’s pussy as she slowly put more of her body weight on me.

Barbra had both hands on Beth, just above her butt, as she told her, “Rock your butt back and forth, Sis. His cock has your pussy lips spread, and you need to let him inside. Your pussy is dripping all over his cock anyway, and you should be able to push down to take the head of his cock at least. Once you get that part inside you, you can fuck him like you’ve always wanted to fuck a man. Go, Baby Sis. Fuck his big cock and let him fill your pussy with cum so we can have our babies.”

I knew my cock was going to pop into Beth’s pussy any second, but it must have taken too long for Barbra. She shoved down on Beth’s butt, just as she rocked her body forward. She screamed, and I came close to screaming myself, as my cock was forced into her tight pussy really, really deep.

Beth began slowly rocking her butt back and forth as she looked down at me. She smiled, and leaned forward. Her titties were mashed against my chest, when her lips touched mine.

“You’re the only man I’ve ever kissed, and you’re the only man that’s even seen me naked. Now, you’re the only man who’s rammed his cock inside my pussy. I feel good now, Jerry Helton. I’m going to make up for all the times I wanted to find a man, but was too shy. My pussy is beginning to fall in love with your cock, and I’m beginning to love fucking you. Kiss my titties and shove your cock deeper inside me. I can take it now and I want all you have, when you spill your sperm inside my pussy ... OH FUCK YES JERRY! DO THAT AGAIN...

“GIVE IT TO ME NOW!”

When she yelled that time, I gave her what she wanted. I filled her pussy with cum until it spewed out around my cock. She was leaning forward, laughing as her pussy gripped my cock one last time.

It took us half an hour to get cleaned up and dressed again. I made the first trip to the bus with an armload of clothes. There was Joe, lying in bed asleep with the covers pulled up over him. I just knew he’d hit the bottle again, but when I shook him, he came up wide awake. “Did you finally get all the women fucked?”

“Well, I got about halfway through and had to stop and let the rest of them fuck me - but either way - it’s all good.”

Another half hour later, we had our new clothes loaded on the bus. We said our goodbyes to Beth and Barbra, and pulled out, headed to Hot Springs.

Interstate – 30 was under construction, and we could see places that stretched for miles in both directions, where the pavement looked ready for traffic.

Barbra had written the directions on a sheet of notebook paper for Sherry, and though we only had a little over fifty miles to go, she sat up front and told me what highways to look for. It was simple enough, even for me – highway 67 south out of Little Rock - to highway 70 west - right into downtown Hot Springs.

We pulled up in front of The Arlington at 2:30. I popped the air brakes and opened the door to find out where we were supposed to unload. There were two young women running toward our bus, waving and screaming...

I looked back toward the bus, to see if I had run over someone.

The first one ran right up to me and grabbed me in a bear hug, screaming my name.

“We’ve been expecting you. You look just like the lady on the phone described you. I’m Marlene and I’m in charge of entertainment. This is my assistant, Catherine, and we’ll help you unload all your clothes and equipment.”

“We don’t have any equipment, except my guitar. We do have some new clothes that we’ll need to get washed and ironed.”

“We’ll take your clothes in and have them sent to laundry. Just wait until we tell them these clothes belongs to Jerry Helton.”

“I doubt anyone in Hot Springs will know who I am.”

“They may not know what you look like – YET. But everyone in this town knows who you are. Your song, Wanting You, has been playing nearly non-stop on the radio for two days now.”

“OH REALLY?”

“Yes ... LORD HAVE MERCY! Who are these women coming off your bus? I have never seen young women with breasts and bodies like those three have.”

“That’s my sister, Sherry, in front. Behind her is Ginger Huffington and her twin sister, Gail.”

“THE HUFFINGTON TWINS? Lord Have Mercy! I knew they were coming with you, but I never knew they’d look like this ... and now we get to meet them in person.”

“They love hugs, so both of you better get ready.”

Marlene and Catherine turned back toward Sherry, giving me a good look at them from the side and back. I could see a lot of room for improvement. Marlene is way the hell too fat for my tastes in a woman. Catherine is just the opposite. She’s as skinny as Kennedy Ward once was, and Kennedy was in danger of blowing away with the slightest gust of wind. Just the thought of Kennedy, and the way she loves fucking, after we took her virginity, made my cock jerk to attention.

Sherry broke loose from Catherine and Marlene, and headed straight toward me.

“Jerry, you already have two fans in your Hot Springs Fan Club.”

“They told me as much, as soon as I got off the bus and met them. I think it may be best, if they hear me play in the lounge, later.”

“I’ll go along with that. I can tell you now, we’re going to get some pussy from both of them.”

“Is Joe coming? I saw him stand up when I stopped.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.