The Binding Rings - Cover

The Binding Rings

Copyright© 2018 by Sidia

Chapter 32

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 32 - A chance discovery changes a young man's life - and not always for the better.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Mind Control   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking  

Jason blinked blearily around his room as he slowly came awake.

All things considered it had been one hell of a weekend and he wasn’t surprised at all to find that he hadn’t stirred even once during the night. Sarah lay cuddled up to his side breathing steadily as she slept on, covered only by a thin sheet. Jason looked down along his aunt’s body at the rise and fall of her curves draped by the bedsheets in a most pleasing manner. He was feeling a strong swell of tenderness towards Sarah at the moment that was a bit of a new sensation for him.

Over all the weeks since he had first bound his aunt with a Ring, his attitude towards her had changed a great deal. Jason still remembered the almost visceral sense of disgust with himself he’d had during the first steps he’d taken sexually with her. He’d almost been unable to stand the thought of kissing her! In the end though, her insanely sexy body had won out and Jason’s aunt had been his ‘first’ for many things.

Jason had been an inexperienced virgin before his time with Sarah; the fact that she would always be important to him for that reason was something that had never fully occurred to him before. The reason was that it had taken Jason quite a while to get over his intense dislike of his mother’s younger sister. For example he actually felt little bad now at remembering how hard he had spanked her at the start of his journey. Remembering all the subsequent depravity that had been inflicted on her didn’t actually bother him nearly as much - probably because there hadn’t been that sense of anger involved afterwards.

Jason’s revelations last night meant he had to change a lot about how he had been acting with the women he had bound to him. He was genuinely surprised with himself that he had let everything escalate to the point that it had. His only excuse was that he had allowed himself to be completely caught up in all the heady sexual possibilities; becoming almost like a passenger instead of the one holding the reins. Jason had spent so long lamenting the fact that his mother had been trying to take control of his life and his women that he had been blinded to the obvious; Helen wasn’t a one-dimensional character.

None of them were.

Jason affectionately stroked his aunt’s soft hair, reminded of the fact that she had been the one to make him understand this. The women to whom he had given a Silver Ring were inextricably bound and drawn to him - that was patently obvious. Jason’s mistake had been to treat them as though they were nothing more than expressions of the attributes that were chosen ... when in truth that was only the barest part of it.

In retrospect his mother’s behaviour should have given him a clue to that fact. As she was now, Helen was hardly the epitome of Love and Obedience; she had learnt how to act from him. Her recent actions diverged so far from the loving and affectionate woman she had been when he had first given her the Ring that it actually made him feel sick in the pit of his stomach. His first time with his mother had been almost magical in how perfectly sexy it had been ... but ever since that first time he had barely shown her any affection; first simply using her and fucking her every moment he had, and then only showing interest in her when she devised increasingly depraved acts for him to ‘enjoy’.

What he had come to realise last night was very true - it was all on him.

As Jason continued to stroke his aunt’s hair and she began to slowly awake, he again marvelled that he had managed to do so little damage to her psyche. He wondered if it was in part because it had been her older sister who had done most of extreme things to her - and Sarah was unable to be influenced behaviour-wise by Helen; only obeying her because her nephew had told her to. Even the biggest and most life-altering change that had occurred to her had been mostly at Helen’s instigation; Jason had finally managed to impregnate his aunt.

Jason let his hand slip under the sheet and he lightly stroked and played with the silken skin on her belly. He found that he couldn’t wait for his aunt to start swelling with child. His child.

Although that didn’t sound quite right to him somehow. His new feelings of tenderness towards his aunt notwithstanding, he just couldn’t picture himself being the father of her baby. The baby seemed like it was more a part of her - not of him. Jason wondered if he felt this way because he had never really considered having children before, or if it was something to do with the control he had over Sarah. Whatever it was, to Jason it seemed more important and relevant that his aunt was pregnant rather than the fact that he was going to be a father.

“I told you I won’t show for a while.” Sarah mumbled sleepily, raising her head and looking up at her nephew with eyes that were closed to almost slits. The note of happiness and contentment in her voice was still new and surprising.

“I know you did.” Jason murmured, leaning down and pressing his lips to the crown of her head affectionately.

He let his hand wander further down until he reached the junction of her legs. Sarah obligingly parted her soft thighs slightly to give her nephew access and Jason contented on until his fingers were gently stroking the smooth slit of her sex. He smiled to himself in satisfaction when he heard her almost purr in response to his touch. Jason was viewing her in a completely different light now - she was no longer just a plaything that only had value in acting out new perversions. She was so much more than that, and it was now patently obvious to him that she could react to him in so many ways other than simply being afraid of him.

The strange part was that while he was now aware of this, he still had no moral qualms or compunctions about treating her that way in the future. Simply by being aware that she was more than just a fearful little slut seemed to be enough. As long as he didn’t lose sight again about who she was, there wasn’t any problem with indulging.

“That feels nice.” Sarah said, panting a little as Jason slid his finger between the sensitive lips of her pussy.

“It certainly does.” Jason smiled as he dipped his finger a little deeper inside of her. He glanced over at his phone to check the time and saw that there was still a few hours left before he had to go to school. Even though who would have liked nothing more than to lay in bed with Sarah - among other things - he felt he should be responsible and go and check on his mother and Karla. Especially after everything he had realised last night. “I’m going to go check on the other’s before I get ready for school. Do you want to stay here?”

“Mmmhmm.” Sarah murmured as she stretched out luxuriously. “If I can I might stay here a little longer if I can. Then I’ll go take a shower.”

“Of course you can stay here.” Jason said, leaning down and pressing her mouth to hers in a quick kiss. “I might join you in the shower afterwards.”

Pausing long enough to pull a pair of track pants on, Jason opened his bedroom door and stepped out into the hall. He originally intended to head down towards his mother’s room but he paused at hearing the sounds of movement downstairs. Turning around instead to the stairs, Jason walked down to find whoever it was who was making the noise.

It was Helen who was up - she was busying herself in the kitchen and Jason paused for a moment in nostalgia to see his mother dressed in her tight workout clothes. He hadn’t actually been in anything remotely resembling a normal routine for weeks now and it was almost jarring to see his mother getting ready to head to the class she was running.

Remembering all that he had been doing wrong with his mother lately, Jason walked up to the unaware Helen and gently hugged her from behind. He felt his mother tense for a moment in surprise before she relaxed against him. He pressed his face into her hair and took a deep breath of the flowery shampoo she used.

“Good morning, lover.” Helen said, surprised pleasure in her voice at the unexpected embrace.

“Morning.” Jason said softly, tightening his arm around her waist slightly. He felt his mother lean forward and press her toned rear backwards into his crotch, and he shivered pleasurably at the sensation of her lycra-covered ass pushing into him.

This was nice, Jason thought. It was a shadow of what they once had, but if he could still resurrect a relationship with Sarah after all that had happened, he should surely be able to fix what he had turned his mother into. He just had to be light on emphasising the Bindings - instead he would show her that he could still interact with her in ways that weren’t just perversely sexual.

“I didn’t want to wake you, Jason.” His mother said softly, wriggling her buttocks against his crotch. Jason could hear the smile in her voice when she felt his cock begin to harden between her cheeks. “I’ve been up for a while. I’m glad I got to see you before I had to leave though.”

“Me too.” Jason said, his voice a little strangled at what she was doing. He shifted his arm arms around her waist upwards a little so that his forearm was pressing up against the underside of her breasts. “We don’t spend much time together lately.”

“What are you talking about, sweetie.” Helen asked her son in an amused tone. “We’ve been having a lot of fun together lately remember.”

“Yeah.” Jason said uncomfortably. “I meant just us though.”

“I suppose you’re right, sweetie.” Helen said. “But I am happy if you’re happy.”

She turned around in his embrace and snaked her arms up around his neck; standing on her toes so that she could press her soft lips against his mouth in a lingering kiss.

“I thought we might have a night on the couch.” Jason said, breaking the delicious kiss after a moment. “You know, like we used to.”

“Oh.” Helen blinked for a moment up at her son. Then her face softened into a pleased and genuine smile - the kind that Jason hadn’t seen for too long. “I - I’d like that, Jason.”

“Good.” Jason said, his heart feeling lighter than it had for a long time. He leant down and kissed his mother back, placing his hands on her rump and sinking his fingers into her buttocks as he felt her tongue swipe teasingly along his own.

“ ... should we have the girls down with us as well?” Helen said a little breathlessly as she broke the kiss. She gave Jason a wicked little smirk. “That could be fun.”

“Wouldn’t you prefer just the too of us?” Jason asked a little desperately. He know he could simply order her to do what he wanted, but the way she had picked up on his subconscious desires seemed to have had a more lasting effect. If possible he would like to change her back using the same method.

“Of course!” His mother said, reaching up and patting him affectionately on the cheek. “But it doesn’t matter what I want, does it? I was actually thinking that Sarah is probably too used to that little toy we have - what do you think of the idea of me stopping on the way home and getting an upgrade for her? We could watch some tv together as a family before introducing her to her new ‘little’ friend.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.