The Adventures of Hoot Mccoy - Cover

The Adventures of Hoot Mccoy

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 13

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Hoot McCoy is sixteen. It's the summer of 1960 and he doesn't know a lot about sex - but he's about to learn in a hurry. He makes sure his friends who know even less than him are included in the learning process. He's struck by lightning on his 16th birthday and the copper arrowhead he wears on a chain around his neck is transformed into a Cherokee 'sexual' MOJO. If you like Hot rod cars, Hot motorcycles, and HOT teen sex with lots of it, hang on to your handlebars.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Interracial   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Size  

They drifted together and held the canoes close side by side as they passed through another calm pool in the river. They shared a cold drink and more stories of the wild fucking Keri put on Hoot.

“There it is, there’s the big rock,” Hoot yelled.

“That’s where we were Meri, when I fucked Hoot with the other couple watching on that side over there.” She pointed to the east side of the river.

“I see them Hoot! Down there by that big tree, there are two couples now and they’re waving,” Keri said excitedly.

They paddled over to where they could get their canoes up on a sandy shore without damage to the hull, and the others came running to meet them.

“Hi, I’m Sandi and this is my brother, Jerry we were the ones who watched the two you who were fucking on the rock. When we saw you fucking, we got so fucking turned on ... we fucked without a rubber. Which two were here?”

“It was Hoot and me. I was fucking him and it was such a turn-on that it made me hurt I cummed so hard,” Keri said.

“This is Meri and Keri, as you can see they are identical twins and sexy as hell. This is Little Tom Meacham and I’m Hoot McCoy.”

The other couple stepped up and introduced themselves now.

“I’m Cindy and this is my brother, Carl.”

“Wow, so you and your brother fucked? Awesome,” Meri said as she figured out what was being said.

“Yes, we used to play around and check each other out, but since we’ve gotten older and went off to college ... we haven’t seen each other much. My brother is best friends with Cindy’s brother, Carl and we all came up here to our parent’s cabin for the weekend. I hope you’re not too shocked by us getting so excited watching you fuck, that we fucked out here in the open too.”

“Shittt naww, we told them when they told us all about it that we wanted to fuck with an audience too,” Little Tom said.

“Carl and I have never fucked each other, but we’ve been in the same room where we were fucking others.”

“Damn ... that sounds hot too, don’t it Keri?” Meri asked her sister.

“Yes, it sounds like last night, when we fucked and swapped partners, and fucked some more, we even fucked in the water too,” Meri said.

“How old are you,” Sandi asked.

“We’re seventeen and Hoot and Little Tom are sixteen, how old are you?” Keri asked

“Cindy and I are twenty two – Carl’s nineteen – Jerry’s eighteen.”

“You two girls sure sexy, where are you from?”

“We’re from Pennsylvania.”

“We’re all from over in Chattanooga.”

“Hoot and I are local,” Little Tom said.

“You’ll have to excuse our brothers, they are kinda shy now that we’ve met.

“Before when we were fucking, Jerry was horny and happy, he’s the one that you were talking to.”

“We’re not shy, you’re just doing all the talking. If I had a rubber I’d show you who was shy, you said I couldn’t have any pussy cause we didn’t bring any.”

Meri reached into her shorts pocket and pulled out four rubbers and handed them to the two girls.

“I reckon it’s put up or shut up now,” Sandi said.

“I don’t think I can fuck my brother with an audience ... I’m too chicken.” Cindy said.

“I’m not chicken and I like to fuck, will you fuck me, Carl?” Keri asked.

“Shit yes I’d pay to fuck you ... you’re both hot as hell.”

“Then Sandi and Hoot can fuck and Carl and I will fuck. Meri you fuck Jerry and Little Tom you fuck Cindy. Do we all agree to those arrangements?”

Everyone raised their hands after looking around and then they all grinned.

“Well, when we’ve fucked we’re gonna get new rubbers and new cocks. Everyone agree to that?”

“Hell yes,” Cindy and Sandy said.

“Where?” Little Tom asked.

“Over here in this open place so if any one else comes down river, they can look out and see us fucking side by side,” Sandi said and they walked over to there the rocks were low enough so anyone passing by in a canoe, could see the grass along the open land.

Cindy is a slim brunette with small tits, and Sandi is a plump girl with huge tits and a sexy ass.

Hoot and Little Tom were naked, helping their partners get naked.

Meri and Keri led Carl and Jerry out to lie down side by side and rolled a condom onto their cocks, then straddled them and began to fuck.

“I want to do that too. Can we?” Sandi asked Hoot.

“I love fucking that way.”

He rolled a condom on his huge cock and she straddled him.

“That’s sure is a horse cock. I hope I can get it inside my pussy.”

“It’ll go ... just be slow and careful,” Hoot told her.

“I want you to fuck me from behind, will you?” Cindy asked Little Tom.

“Shoot yeah, I love it doggy style.”

When they had all fucked the time, Keri asked Carl if he was good for another round.

“Shit yes that was awesome.”

Keri rolled a condom down on his cock and grabbed his sister and told her to fuck her brother.

She and Meri went to Jerry and Sandi and told them they needed to fuck and make up, that Meri wanted Hoot and she wanted Little Tom.

They laid a dozen rubbers on a rock and left the two couples of brothers and sisters fucking wildly and swapping partners too.

Keri and Meri didn’t bother putting on their shirts, they just put their life vests on and got into the canoes.

Too soon for the four friends, they were at the canoe landing and pulled the canoe’s up high on the bank. There was an attendant there and Hoot and Little Tom helped him load the two canoes on the racks made on the sides of the shuttle trailer.

Hoot handed Little Tom the keys to his Dad’s pickup and they piled into the front bench seat.

“Where to now? That was an awesome ride. Hoot and I have run the rapids many times, but I’ll never forget this trip,” Little Tom laughed.

“We want to stop on the way back and do exactly what your Dad told you Little Tom. We want to have a tail gate party with Meri’s and my tails as the guests of honor,” They all laughed at her twist of words.

“I know just the spot then,” Little Tom said as they left to go find a good place to have their party before returning to the park.

They rode along the winding, hilly one lane road almost all the way back before Little Tom pulled into a small clearing on the off side of the river and parked.

Between where they were parked and the gravel road, there was a fence-row that had grown up in small shrubs and bushes.

“We’ll be able to have a real good party here with the guests of honor” Little Tom laughed.

They were excited, this may be the last good fuck of the day. It was already getting on toward late afternoon and they wanted a good one.

“Meri and Keri ran to let the tail gate down, then threw their shorts into the pickup bed.

Meri hopped up on the tail gate with her sexy naked butt sitting right on the edge and her feet hanging down.

“I want a good fucking just like this and then I want to swap cock’s and get fucked from behind as I bend over the tail gate.”

“Then I’ll start out bent over the tail gate and get my first one then swap cock’s and positions too, Keri smiled.

Hoot and Little Tom looked at each other and the two bare naked twins, rolled a condom on their young cocks and stepped up to take them on for another round.

Hoot was behind Keri as she was wiggled her butt at him. She stood on the ground with her upper body over the tail gate, bent at the waist.

Hoot saw the red headed little pussy grinning at him and dragged the head of his cock through her pussy lips to get it lubricated.

“Fuck me Hoot McCoy ... fuck my red headed pussy,” Keri gasped as he stuck her deep and pulled back slow to make another deep thrust.

Hoot and Little Tom were humping into the girls so violently the pickup was actually moving with them, bouncing as if someone were jumping up and down on the back bumper.

“Oh God, this is the most fun and the best fucking we’ve ever done since we started,” Meri said as she held her legs wide and spread while she lay back on the tail gate and took Little Tom’s cock up her sweet pussy.

“I know sister, I just love fucking these two, we’re gonna have to find us some better fucking-buddies when we get back home, Hoot and Little Tom have spoiled our pussies with this good loving.” Keri agreed.

“Oh I feel a cum – coming,” Keri said as Hoot shot sparks up inside her tender pussy.

She reached over to grab Meri’s hand as they felt the wave of excitement build until it slammed into their bellies and flooded their sweet pussies.

“Damn, now that was a good one. We want one more for the road, boys and make it a double,” Meri grinned.

The twins stayed where they were, Hoot and Little Tom threw the spent rubber on the ground behind them and rolled a new one on. They slapped hands like tag team wrestlers on TV, swapped red headed pussies and went right back to what they loved.

“This is so naughty and so exciting. I just love to look up and see just which one of you young studs is making my pussy feel so good,” Meri said as Hoot pounded her pussy as she splayed it wide for him to really rock her deep.

Hoot took his MOJO off his neck and laid it right on Meri’s flat, quivering belly as she bucked her butt up and down on the metal tail gate.

He pulled it back to lay with the sharp tip right at the top of her split, the tip raking her swollen clitty as she moved.

Sparks flew and she groaned, reaching out for her sister’s hand.

MOJO wanted a good time too and sent waves of electrical current through Hoot’s, and Meri’s clitty.

They were at the point of losing control as they were slammed with a magnificent orgasm.

Their bodies were glowing and their insides were throbbing and their pulse was pounding through their veins as they each and everyone took a mind felt tour through utopia for a few shorts moments in time.

“Now that was what I call a super fuck,” Meri laughed when she could get her breath back in her lungs.

“Me too, that was the absolute best of all the good ones we’ve had,” Keri agreed.

“Little Tom, we know you have to work for your Dad and Hoot works at the Park for our Gramps, but we sure hope that we can all get together for more fun and a lot more fucking,” Keri said as the four friends sat naked on the tailgate with their feet dangling off the back.

“I know I won’t be able to take off early a lot, but we can go for burgers and a ride. Maybe Dad will let us use his pickup again too, this was one heck of a ride,” Little Tom told them.

“Yes it was, the canoe trip down the river, the ride down to the landing, then we stopped and made new friends and Meri and Keri wanted to swap fucking-buddies ... it was just a great day,” Hoot added.

“We’d better get dressed and head back. We don’t want to abuse you’re Gramps generosity,” Hoot told the twins.

They dressed ... each one wishing they could stay naked like young, horny teenagers without worrying about clothes.

When they were ready and somewhat presentable, Little Tom turned to make the remainder of the short trip back to the park.

He drove into the large paved parking lot of the Park and Visitor’s Center and they saw the twins Gramps walking toward them.

“Hoot, can you come here for just a minute? Hey girls did you have a good time, how are you today, Little Tom.” Mr. Yokum greeted all the youngsters as he waited for Hoot to walk over to where he was.

Hoot felt uneasy as he looked at his bosses face, ‘I hope I haven’t messed up my job’ he thought as he rubbed his MOJO.

“YOU HAVEN’T, IT’S WORSE THAN THAT”

‘Oh no, what?’

“Hoot walk back here a ways. I have received some very bad news and I’m going to need your help.”

“Yes Sir, there’s nothing wrong with my parents is there, Mr. Yokum?” This was Hoot’s first thought when her heard bad news. He was afraid his Dad had gotten hurt in his shop.

“No Hoot, please bear with me ... this is very hard on me and it is going to tear the twins apart. My son just called me thirty minutes ago.

They found the girl’s Mother dead in her room, she was living in town with her Mother until they could get their differences worked out.”

Mr. Yokum was crying openly, and turned away from Hoot.

“Mr. Yokum, are you gonna be alright. I can call my Mom and Dad if you like?”

“Hoot, I wish they were here to help with this, but we have to tell Keri and Meri now, and I have to get them packed, so we can get to the airport in Knoxville to fly back up there as soon as we can leave. I need you to help me with the girls, please Hoot ... will you?”

“Yes Sir”

“I knew I could lean on you at a time like this, Hoot. I’ll make it up to you later, I promise.”

“Let me help without you feeling I need to be rewarded. I love your granddaughters and they need both of us, we’ll tell them now, Sir.” Hoot said as he rubbed his MOJO hard.

‘help me’

‘I WISH I COULD HOOT’

Mr. Yokum turned to the others and waved them on to his office. When they were all in and he had the door closed, he told the twins he had bad news.

“It’s Momma, isn’t it Gramps?” Meri asked.

“Yes, I’m afraid it is, girls. They found her this morning in her room at your Grammy’s house in town. She evidently took all her pills the doctor gave her for her headaches.”

“Oh no, we knew she was having a hard time. Why did she do this to us?” Keri screamed and started crying.

“Girls, we have to understand that your Mom had problems none of us even knew about. I honestly think she had more than mental problems ... but we have to go on from here.”

“We’ll go home and pack now and catch a plane home. We need to be there for your Dad. We have to think of him and not of ourselves.”

“Hoot – Little Tom, will you follow us to my house and help the girls get their stuff packed while I pack a bag ... we’ll need your help too.”

“Yes Sir, come on Meri, Keri, we’re here with you and we’ll help.” Hoot said as he took hold of the girls’ hands and made them get up.

Hoot got the girls up and they wanted to ride with their Gramps to hear more about their Mom and how their Dad was coping with all this.

Hoot and Little Tom went with the twins to their room.

They helped them gather up all their panties and clothes that were scattered all over the bed and in the dirty clothes basket by the door. The sisters went to the bathroom and stayed a long time and came back with eyes dried, with their clothes and toilet articles.

Mr. Yokum came in their room and asked if they were about ready. He had called the airlines and there was a plane leaving in two hours for Pittsburgh and they could get tickets for that flight, he told the Airline to hold the tickets for him, and they’d be there.

“We’ll have to rent a car and drive the rest of the way to your place, this is as close as we could get a plane this quick.”

Hoot and Little Tom hugged the girls and they all swore to keep in touch and call. They’d come back as soon as they felt their Dad could be alone. They were thinking of him now, and Hoot knew they’d be able to handle all this ... even as hard as it must be on them.

“Hoot, I love you and Little Tom so much,” Meri cried as they hugged one more time.

“I love you both so much, please don’t forget about us,” Keri said as she looked up at Hoot and Little Tom and cried, then hugged her friends.

Hoot and Little Tom watched as the car went down the lane and turned toward town.

“Hoot, that’s gotta be the worst thing that can happen. I hope we never have to face what they’re going through right now.”

“I know Little Tom. I need to go home and hug my Mom and Dad. I’ll see you later if I get back out ... take care my friend.” The two best friends hugged each other, shook hands and left.


Hoot didn’t remember riding his Harley home. He rolled into the driveway as his Mom and Dad looked up from where they were working on the little Plymouth coupe. They knew it wasn’t time for Hoot to be home yet ... they knew by the look on his face and the way he walked, that he was hurting.

“Hoot what’s wrong?” His Mom asked.

Hoot grabbed them both and hugged them. He broke down and cried as they held him.

He was finally able to tell them what had happened and why he was home so early.

“Dad why do things like this have to happen? Is God punishing us when we lose loved ones like that?”

“No Hoot, God loves each one of us and we’ll never know the whys and wherefores of his plans for us. We have to accept that He knows all, and things happen for a reason, not by chance.”

“I sure hope those sisters will be OK. I really like them a lot ... but then, I really like all my friends lots too,” Hoot said.

“Hoot, they will be alright, sometimes we have things in our lives that seem like we can never overcome, then we realize that life is for the living and we somehow go on,” His Mom told him.

“I saw where you slept in the back room last night. Why don’t you go lay down and take a nap and we’ll talk more when you wake up?”

“I think I will, Mom and thanks to you and Dad. I feel better, even though I don’t know all about it. Mom, I think I’ll move into that big room back there, if it’s alright with you.”

“I’ll move your things back there tomorrow, Hoot. You rest now. You and your Dad need to road-test the little coupe when you wake up.”

Hoot hugged his Mom and Dad, and told them once more that he loved them, then he went in to lay on his bed and try to go to sleep.

He held his arrowhead in his hand.

‘Did you see this happening?

“I SEE ONLY WHAT IS CLOSE.’

‘Thanks, JO.’

‘JO THANKS HOOT.’

Hoot went to sleep and rested good, with his hand clamped tightly over his warm arrowhead.

He woke up an hour later feeling rested, but he still had an empty place in his heart for the loss of his very good friends’ Mom.

He took a shower and dressed in clean clothes, then walked out to see his Dad had the little Plymouth coupe parked in front of the shop. He was making some last minute adjustments to the three carburetors.

“Hoot, you look better ... will you be OK, now?” his Mom asked.

“Yes Mom, and thanks for being the best Mom in the whole world. I love you with all my heart and soul.”

“I love you too, Hoot and I have since the doctor told me you were growing in my belly. Now you and your Dad take this little girl out and let her shake her sexy ass for you.”

Hoot looked at his Mom, shocked that she had said ‘ass’, then grinned at her.

‘That’s my Mom.’

“Hoot you drive. Your Mom and I took her out and drove to the city hall and through town and back, but we didn’t take her out on the highway to see her show her stuff.”

“OK, Dad.”

“Hoot look at the back bumper before you leave,” His Mom said.

Hoot walked back to look at the rear of the car, he didn’t see anything at first, then he saw it, HOOT 1, was the license plate ... it was written on some cardboard in lipstick, and placed inside the chrome frame.

“I like that.”

“You’ll get the real one in the mail in a few days, and the little Ford will have ‘HOOT 2‘ on it, and the Harley will have ‘Wild-Thang‘.

“Wow, I just love you two so much,” Hoot laughed for the first time since he got home, and hugged his Mom.

He sat in the drivers seat and his Dad was already sitting down with a shoulder harness strapped on. Hoot looked the interior over again ... it looked show room new. There were even roll-bars overhead.

“Here Hoot, you’ll need these.” His Dad handed him his driver’s license.

“Oh Wow, Dad ... I needed all this. I was having a bad day until I got home to you and Mom.”

“Let’s go Hoot, she’ll shift just like the little Ford, so feel her out and when we get out on the straightaway, we’ll open her up and let her run some track.”

Hoot fired the engine off and the car sat there shaking, rumbling, and grumbling. He clutched it and got first gear. He looked at his Dad and they both grinned as he eased the clutch out and touched the gas pedal.

The little Plymouth two seater coupe rolled easily and eagerly down the long driveway to the street.

They rode quietly to the intersection of Main Street, then Hoot turned left and out of town on highway 82, headed up the mountain on the long stretch.

When they were out of town and away from the residential part, Rev. McCoy motioned for Hoot to stop.

“Start in low ... run the tach to the red line in each gear ... let her have all she wants Hoot, she can take it, she was built to run.”

Hoot slipped the four speed into 1st and revved the engine, feeling the power as she blasted the air with her side pipes.

Hoot slammed the gas pedal to the floor as he popped the clutch and felt the three deuces on the intake manifold kick in. The needle was on the red line already. He hit 2nd and the needle was already on the red line.

Hoot hit 3rd and the three deuces kicked in again. She was flying now, he looked at the speedometer and they were cruising easily at 95. He slammed the pedal to the floor and once again the three, two-barrel carburetors kicked in. With the needle on the red line, he bit 4th gear. “125 in 3rd gear! WOW.”

He shoved the pedal to the floor and glanced at the speedometer, and they were at 145, he held it there and in no time they were running 175 with the little car hugging the asphalt like she was on a rail.

“She still wants to run Hoot ... take her on up just a bit more and let off again.”His Dad said, there was very little wind noise with the windows up.

Hoot stomped the gas pedal hard and she wiggled her back end when the back two carburetors kicked in again and was off with another burst of speed that made him open his eyes wide and smile at his Dad with a quick glance.

The speedometer maxed out at 200 and they reached 195 with more left, but Hoot back off, with the side-pipes roaring and rattling the air with a rat-a-tat-tat from the headers backing down.

The little coupe settled back to an even hundred and Hoot let her drop back down to 60.

They seemed to be sitting still at 60 mph compared to the 195 he had just reached.

Hoot knew the steering was quick and he turned the steering wheel back and forth at 60 mph, the little car responded and went right back to where she had been.

Rack and pinion steering Hoot, Mr. Crandle put all that under the chassis before he rolled the other car. It’s quick and needs some getting use to, but you’ll love it.” His Dad said.

“The little Ford must have it too, it feels the same way, Dad.”

“No wonder you caught right on to the way this little girl handles.”

“I love this little car, Dad. Can we paint it the same color the Ford coupe is?”

“I’ll see Dave Brown down at Brown’s body shop. He’ll take one look at the paint on the Ford coupe and know exactly what to do.”

“We’ll get him to make us a time to leave her down there and he’ll shoot about four coats and some clear lacquer on her.”

“He’ll want you to let her dry good before you take it out again. He’ll do you a good job Hoot ... he’s the best there is.”

“Gosh Dad, I sure hope I’m worth all your trouble. I know you and Mom have worked hard on this little car. She’s beauty and she can be a brute out here on the road ... I just love it – I feel like I could’ve gotten an orgasm when we hit the wind wide-open like that.”

“I know the feeling Hoot, your Mom and I may take her out once in a while.”

“Wow Dad, that’s neat ... I hope you do.”

They were turning around and Hoot drove back to town well within the speed limit.

“Can I stop by and show Little Tom, Dad?”

“Take me back to the shop Hoot, then you can take her out and show her off. Just use good common sense and never try things that she wasn’t built to do. Watch out for other drivers, she can handle the road and all that you throw at her.”

“Yes Sir, I’ll be careful Dad ... I promise.”

Hoot rolled into Meacham’s Gas station and pulled up to the pumps with a roar as Little Tom and Big Tom both walked out. grinning from ear to ear.

“Hoot, your Dad got her running! We saw you come by a while ago and I thought that must have been you and your Dad. How did she do? Can she run with the wind?” Little Tom was excited.

“Little Tom ... she can outrun the wind! She’s just awesome out there on the road.”

“Hoot, she sure is a pretty little thing. What color you gonna put on her?” Big Tom asked.

“We’re going to paint her just like the little Ford, I reckon. I like that silver color.”

“She’ll really look good that color. Hell, she’d look good smeared in mud, Hoot.” Big Tom roared and they laughed.

“I reckon I need to get Little Tom some wheels now. He’s getting up to sporting-age and you boys are gettin’ pussy now.”

“Wow Dad that would be great ... Can we find an old pickup and get The Reverend McCoy to fix’er up for us?”

“That sounds like a good idea. You boys be on the lookout for one and I’ll put the word out here at the station too. We’ll find us one, Little Tom.”

“I reckon you’n Hoot had some fun getting some tail on the tail gate. I saw all them butt prints and pussy tracks on my tail gate when you brought that pickup back”

“Dad, you would’ve had to been there, to even know.”

“Damn, I wish I could’ve seen you boys. Takes me back to when I was a kid and had my Pa’s old pickup out for a Saturday night date at the picture show with the two girls that lived on the next farm over ... Shit that brings back some good ones. their Momma wouldn’t let one go out without the other, so I asked them both out ... it’s a wonder both of them didn’t get knocked up that summer. We fucked all over the place ... in the back end of that old pickup of Pa’s ... in the hayfield ... even in their own barn one night as their folks slept in the house.”

“Wow Dad, you sound like Hoot and me.”

“Boys, there ain’t no different in girls and boys wanting to fuck. Times are different though, you boys can get to a girl in a hurry. We had to work all week and then hunt pussy for two days on weekend. Hell you boys get it rubbed all over you every day, looks like. I see them little girls come by here with them young pussies flashing through the windshield as I wash the bugs off. I don’t see how you stand it,” Big Tom reminisced.

“We’ve sure been lucky, I reckon,” Little Tom agreed.

“I want to get a burger, Little Tom. Big Tom, can Little Tom ride with me?”

“Hell yeah, Hoot. I bet you two come back well fucked again. Little Tom, I expect a good story out of this, you hear?”

“You’ll get a good one, Dad.”

“Wow Hoot ... look at this. We have to strap in like a race-car driver to ride this one.”

“Yeah, Mom and Dad built this one to run like a bullet and Dad wanted to make it safe too ... well as safe as he could anyway.”

“She sure is a pretty little thing.”

“Thanks Little Tom.”

“There’s more room in here too. I bet we could both get some pussy in here on a rainy night when we couldn’t get out on the ground and fuck.”

“I like the way you think, Little Tom. You’re getting better with all this fucking experience.”

“Well, we both done been fucked more in the last two weeks than I ever thought a man could get in a lifetime.”

“You don’t even know the half of it, Little Tom.”

“You mean you been getting pussy that you didn’t tell me about, Hoot?”

“Well, some were folks I can’t tell about Little Tom. I’m sure you’ll get some pussy too one day that you don’t want anyone to know about.”

“I already did, Hoot ... and it was awesome man.”

“See.”

After Little Tom got a shower at home, they drove to The Burger House and parked about three spaces down from where they were parked the other night in the Deuce Coupe, with the twins.

The little Plymouth drew the attention too, as the young crowd saw them roll in.

Hoot McCoy got out with Little Tom riding shotgun, and the girls beat the boys out to look this one over ... The girls were looking the two friends over, who were always together.

“Hoot, is this the one your Dad built? It sure is pretty inside. What color you gonna paint it?” The questions were flying and most were from the girls who were looking inside ... and at Hoot’s tight jeans.

“Yeah my Dad built this one from the ground up with some salvage parts and the old Plymouth Mr. Michaels gave me. I love her.”

“Hoot McCoy, I bet I could make you feel better than this little car,” A cute little blonde said.

‘She’s the one I saw here the other night.’

“I just bet you could. Uh, I’m sorry I didn’t get your name.”

“Amanda, but my friends call me Mandy, I live two streets behind you, about four houses down.”

“I remember you now. Wow, you’ve really changed this summer, Mandy.”

“You have too, Hoot McCoy. I ride my bike on your street sometimes.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.