Blind Luck - Cover

Blind Luck

Copyright 2007 by Ernest Bywater

Chapter 04

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 04 - Gary 'The Coroner' Rochester fully understands and lives the SAS motto - Who Dares Wins, and his platoon's unofficial motto of - Just Do It. Be it combat or moving in with their lover, once they make up their minds they make a plan, and then they immediately get on with doing it. This is the story of how the Blind Luck of a storm changed his life and very quickly leads to his marriage earlier than originally intended. Set in Australia.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   NonConsensual   BDSM   Humiliation   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Monday

Waking up early I go for a shower after kissing the ladies awake. I’m finishing up when they wander in to get started for the day. By the time I’ve the breakfast cooked, French Toast and crispy bacon, they’re ready and at the table waiting for the food. They must like my cooked breakfast because they’re all joking about each other being up and ready earlier and quicker than they usually are. Mel has a late start today so she’ll wash the dishes and do some other housework before leaving for work.

I leave in time to drop the girls at school, and I give them a kiss each. I also make sure they’ve the notes signed by Mel for the office which give me parental authority to approve things for them, pick them up, etc., and to be called in if needed. They promise to hand the notes in.

Arriving at work the first thing I check is Alison, the IT Manager, has started the research and design of the new server room I spoke to her about early last week. She almost went crazy when I asked her to put together a report for a new set up and design. Second is reviewing the draft floor plan design the building owner’s draughtsman did on my rough draft. We need to redo our floor layout to allow room for more staff, and the only way to do this is with some significant changes with one of them being the loss of my nice corner office / mini-training room. I don’t mind as I’m planning to switch to e-commuting to work from home for most of my paperwork days. I get stuck with all these board extras and spy work since I’ve more time for it, but mostly because I’m not tempted to empire build since I’ve no empire to build as my unit is a one man show.

Everything looks OK so I take the design work over to the General Manager’s office and wait for him to see me. Walking in I say, “Hi, Boss, I’ve got some stuff here you need to look at, comment on, and take to Wednesday’s board meeting.” John gives me a weak grin when I hand over the thin folder and sit down. We discuss it for a while.

Putting the folder to the side he says, “That all looks good and they should approve it. I like it because it means we don’t have to move and all of the unit heads screaming for space get plenty of extra room. I don’t like you being stuck in a room in the middle of the building, and I think the union will scream about that.”

I smile, “Not when you approve me to work from home so my time in there using it as an office instead of a classroom is much less than ten percent, well below the twenty-five percent they have as the maximum for such rooms as work stations. The time I spend in there using it as a training room or a conference room doesn’t count for the union work station time, so it’s just the time I’m doing lesson plans and paperwork, which I can do as easily at home as I can here. Most people in the office ring me instead of walking around, anyway, so they’ll never notice.” He laughs because he’s the main culprit for phoning me, and he nods his agreement with my comment. I hand over the paperwork arguing my case to work from home. “The only problem may be the thirty to fifty minutes to drive in if called in at short notice. If the company buys a nice motorcycle in the two fifty to seven fifty cc range I can be here in ten minutes because it cuts through the traffic better.” He laughs while he scans my report, and he notes I addressed all of the pros and cons.

“OK, I see it makes a lot of sense for you. I just hope it doesn’t open the flood gates for the rest.”

“I don’t see why you can’t approve e-commuting for anyone who can prove they don’t have to be in the office to do most of their work. That’ll be hard for most because they use the paper record files or shared corporate databases. Our computer security requirements don’t allow for us to set up a virtual private network access over the Internet for the databases, and the paper files can only be accessed while here, that stops most of them from asking. The only other time I can see anyone being able to work away from the office effectively is the field investigators when they write up their reports. Instead of hiding in the conference room or training rooms to avoid being interrupted they can stay home to write them on properly secured corporate notebooks before bringing them in for printing. That’s only about ten percent of their total work time, but I’m sure they’d appreciate it and it’d be more efficient. Heck, most of what they need for the reports is on the notebooks they take into the field, anyway. I noted all of that in my report as well, at the end.” He nods to show he understands as he waves me out of his office while placing the reports in the basket he has for the Board meetings items.


House Hunting

Having finished all of my work for the day I tell the boss’ secretary, Jill, I’m heading out and I’ll be available via my cell phone if I’m wanted. She smiles and waves me out the door. I head to the estate agency I saw yesterday. On the way there I think about the phone calls I made earlier today to other real estate agents and one to a friend whose job is to assess houses. According to them one of the houses is reasonably priced if in good condition while the other is overpriced by about ten percent, and they told me what to look for in faults and maintenance issues.

Entering the agency I ask for the person handling the sale of the houses near us. I learn the two behind are rentals with tenants whose rents are in arrears while the three others are no longer with them. The two they have are single parent families: a woman with two children, and a man with two children, neither works. The saleswoman soon has me in her car taking me to inspect the properties while pumping me for information. I smile while I tell her I’m looking to buy some investment properties. Both houses are behind in maintenance and I learn why the father isn’t working as few businesses employ people in wheelchairs, unless they’ve a university degree. In the other family the mother is simple and her eldest daughter, sixteen years old, runs the house. During the inspections I list the maintenance tasks that should be done.

On the drive back I ask Missy, “Does your agency manage the rent side?” She nods. “Is the maintenance backlog due to the owner or you guys messing about?”

She replies, “The owner has had financial problems and he let them run down to cut costs. Now he’s due for required maintenance tasks so he’s selling to avoid the expense. He’s trying to get them sold before he has to spend money he doesn’t have. He’s got himself in a bind because few people are interested in buying the houses in that condition.”

“Just as I thought. Due to the backlog of maintenance work they’re not worth the asking price. I’ll offer fifteen percent below asking for number twenty-two and twenty-five percent below asking for number twenty with a bank cheque on contract exchange, and I can do that today.”

She gulps and passes on the offers when we get to the office. While she does that I ring my solicitor to ask him to draw up a contract to provide for immediate settlement and possession with penalties if there’s problems with the legal checks or the building inspection. He promises to have it to me within the hour, a good man is Ahmed.

A few minutes later Missy says, “The owner has counter offered with figures midway between your offers and the asking prices.”

I smile, “Tell him I’m not raising my bid at all as those houses will take a lot of expensive work to make right the damage done by the lack of proper maintenance. He’s lowered their value considerably by not doing the maintenance. If he accepts my offered prices within the next two hours I’ll pay up the rental arrears to save him the court costs. That should sweeten the deal a bit.” I call Ahmed with this extra information for the draft contract.

She half smiles at my counter offer and rings him back with it. He’ll think about it. While we wait I ask, “Do you know if any other houses on that block are for sale or will soon be for sale?”

Missy says, “I’m sure you saw the two on the other side with signs. I know three others have been on the market but the owner is looking for a new agent because we couldn’t sell them. Four are owner occupied while I don’t know about the rest.” She gets out a block map of the area and marks the houses she knows about. The owner occupied houses are Mel’s and three of the four corner blocks. The two I just bid on are the two for sale behind Mel’s with the three looking for an agent being the three beside them; that’s the owner evicting Glenda.

“Can you arrange for us to inspect the three houses he’s looking for an agent for?” She smiles and makes a phone call. We’re soon heading out, and she tells a secretary to keep an ear out for her phone.

I thought the last three houses were in need of maintenance, but these are very bad. Glenda is surprised when we ask to inspect the house. She keeps quiet about knowing me when I act as if I don’t know her. This owner is asking the same as the lower price of the others. I make a list of the maintenance and other things that should be done to them.

More Offers

At the office we find a message to call the other owner and Adala is waiting for me with some papers, she’s Ahmed’s twenty-one year old daughter. She’s in a low cut tight top with a mid-thigh skirt, I’m sure she changed since leaving her father’s office because he’d never let her go about in that dress. He’s a very traditional Muslim. I take the papers and say, “I gather, by your dress, your father hasn’t married you off yet.”

She laughs, “He’s tried, but I refuse to marry any man I don’t respect, nor one who won’t put me through a university accounting course. The problem is I’ve only met one man I respect, other than my father, and you haven’t asked.” I laugh as her statement is like throwing herself at me while saying she’s mine if I want to catch. I’m about to make a quick light hearted reply, like I always do, but I stop to think over all my recent deep thoughts. She sees me start and stop, and watches me. I wave for her to sit instead of sending her back to her father’s office. The fact he’s sent her with the papers means he’s also hopeful she can land me, and that makes me stop to think seriously about what had previously been a light consideration in what I’ve been thinking about for a few days.

Missy calls the owner, he’s accepted my offers. I pass over the CD with the draft contract so she can insert the details to send his lawyer an email with it then email it to Ahmed. I read the draft contract while thinking. The draft is good and I see no reason to make any changes.

I turn to Missy, “Missy, can you please contact the owner of the other three properties we’ve seen and offer him twenty percent below asking with the same terms as these.” She nods and goes to her desk.

I turn to Adala, “What does Farrah wish to study at university?”

Stunned, she says, “She wishes to become a fully qualified nanny. How did you know she wants to do further studies too?”

“Can you tell me one non-traditional thing you wanted she hasn’t?” This elicits a smile in reply. “Call your father, tell him to talk to the Imam. I want a Muslim wedding with you as third wife and Farrah as fourth, the first and second being Christian girls and the service to be conducted by someone authorised to do a wedding before God but not by the state. It’s unlawful to have multiple wives under the Australian marriage laws so a marriage before God but not the state would come under the state laws on common law wives.”

She looks stunned, but she calls her father. They speak in rapid Farsi, and she has a stunned look when she turns to tell me, “He’ll arrange it, but we must go through all of the other traditional procedures except your conversion to Islam. I don’t understand it, how come he approves me marrying you when you’re not of the faith?”

“We both follow the God of Abraham and David, and he owes me a blood debt, so does the Imam. The worship of the same God with the blood debt is enough to put aside some of the traditional aspects if the rest are upheld.” She gives me an odd look as she wonders how they can owe me a blood debt, but she smiles when she realises she’s getting what she wants, me as a husband plus a university education.

Missy returns, laughing, to say, “Walters is only too happy to accept your offers. It seems he has a major cash issue with the Tax people pressing hard for some way overdue payments.” I smile because that gives me five on that side with two houses above plus one below my group not mine. I’ll need at least one of the corner blocks plus the ones backing on to my new properties. Heck, I’ll try for all except the owner occupied corner ones, and them if I miss out on the other corner block.

Going for It

While Missy sends off the draft contracts I call Ahmed to tell him about the deals and to ask if I can keep Adala until I’m finished house hunting. He laughs and agrees. I turn to Missy, “Can you contact the agents for the remaining rental properties and ask if we can drop by to inspect them since I’m interested in buying most of the block, if I can?”

She nods and makes calls to get owner contact numbers. We’ve soon got permission to inspect the remaining rentals if the residents don’t mind. We all go and get into Missy’s car. I have her take me back to Glenda’s first, and Missy gives me a frown while she wonders why.

At Glenda’s I knock on the door. When she answers I say, “Morning, Glenda, I thought I’d let you know I just bought this house and the deal includes paying out the arrears. As your new landlord I felt you should know the eviction is cancelled and they’ll be some changes very soon.”

She smiles and gives me a hug, “That’s good news for me, but the people in the next two houses have the same problem too.”

“No they don’t as I bought all three of the properties, so they’re now right as well. I’m looking to buy up all of the rental properties in this block and I’ve bought the ones with the For Sale signs too. We’re now about to ask the others if we can inspect them to make offers. Can you please contact those you know to ask them to let us do the inspections?”

“I sure will. Why are you buying so many houses?”

“Apart from being good investments I notice they all have huge backyards which aren’t used. If I buy most of them I can sub-divide to slice about a third of the block off the back yard to give me a huge space in the centre to build a nice mansion for my family.”

All of the ladies laugh and Missy says, “At first I thought you were after a house for yourself, then after the block to put up apartments, but you want to hide a nice mansion in the middle of the city, a cute trick.”

“I think I’ll also include a kids playground in there too, because the kids really need somewhere safe to play.” They all smile again.

By late afternoon we’ve inspected all of the rental houses and done good deals on all but two owned by the same person, the rental corner block and the one beside it. The owner heard about me buying the other houses and he thinks I’m out to buy the block for a major development. Now he’s holding out for a premium price. We approach the owner occupiers of the corner blocks, they’d also heard about my purchases, and the two at the other end who’re back to back figure they can get premium prices too. The last owner occupier is an older couple, and they ask why I’m buying up the houses because they don’t want to see their nice neighbours kicked out. I explain about my relationship with Jo and Candy, giving Missy and Adala a shock, and my plans to build a house in the middle. They agree to sell me the back third if the council gives approval of the Sub-development Application. I get a signed letter of intent from them and we head back to the office.

We arrive to find Ahmed with a bunch of owners and lawyers. They’ve all of the papers ready and are awaiting my signature. As I sign Ahmed hands out the bank cheques he organised for me. He’s paying from his account since it’s easier to organise so fast, and I’ll do a transfer when we’re finished. Twenty minutes later we’ve all of the papers signed, the cheques handed out, and everyone is leaving. Missy is happy as she’s officially the selling agent for ten of the deals. I like her so I ask her to take over as the rental manager of my ten properties, making her very happy. I ask her to work out new leases and rental rates because I feel the current rates are too high despite being at the market rate, and to line up tradesmen for all of the needed maintenance work.

Ahmed, Adala, and I walk to my bank to organise a payment from my main investment account to Ahmed’s account for all of the purchases, making him happy. He writes a receipt while saying, “If the Imam saw Adala in that outfit I’d never hear the end of it. Now you can worry about what she wears because she’s now betrothed to you. But she and Farrah must live with us until the wedding, though you may take them out for dates.” We all smile and I promise to organise something soon. “I haven’t told any of the family yet and I can’t wait to watch Farrah’s expression when I tell her I’ve arranged her marriage.” We all laugh because we know she’ll hit the roof, then be happy when she hears who she’s to marry. She’s been as aggressive in pursuing me as she can, too.

I still have a bit of time in today’s business day so I drop in on a builder and developer I know to organise him to do the paperwork for the sub-division and to lodge it with council a.s.a.p. He doesn’t expect there to be any trouble with it because all of the blocks are still well above the council’s minimum block size and there are no caveats on the area. I also give him a rough layout of what I want for a house and yard so he can get started on doing the initial plans for them.

I leave him to head home to get dinner organised.


Evening

I arrive at half past five in the afternoon to sheer bedlam. Which I don’t notice until after I park beside the house in the driveway and I get out of the car. Without the engine running and me standing in the open beside the car I can hear the noise from the backyard. I walk around the side of the house to find the yard full of people with tables of food and drinks everywhere while some barbecue grills are cooking meat. I hear a voice yell, “He’s finally here,” and Joan comes racing over to me

When she approaches from halfway down the yard, leaving Candy with some girls, I notice the yard is nearly full of women and kids; while many are people I met when I inspected their house today. The man in the wheelchair, Barry, has a special tall seat and he’s looking after two large grills plus a table full of meat. Joan arrives to ask, “Darling, is it true you’ve bought most of the houses and ended the evictions?”

I smile, “Not quite. I’ve bought ten houses, but I only know of three that were facing eviction. As the new owner I stopped them. I intend to make the blocks smaller and build a house in the centre of the block.”

Jo smiles, “Seven of our neighbours were in the process of being evicted and that’s now ended. They all came around to thank you so we put on a monster barbie. We’ve got almost all the food and drink from the house out and we also used the two hundred dollars you left for emergencies to get more. I hope you don’t mind?”

“Of course I don’t mind. If I’d known this was happening I’d have told you to do all of that. You’ve read my mind, which is one of the things I love you for.” She steps back and smiles before throwing herself at me again. I don’t understand it for a moment, then I realise this is the first time I’ve told her I love her in a very public group, so I just hug her.

Jo takes me in to get changed into my swimmers. After changing I go to the yard and over to the table beside Barry to help myself to a sausage sandwich. When I bite into it he yells out, “Jenny, since the guest of honour is here isn’t it time you and the other girls got properly dressed?” I look up at this because all of the women and girls are in bikinis, it’s very warm so it’s OK dress for a backyard party.

His eighteen year old daughter, Jenny, comes over to stand in front of me. She smiles and reaches behind her to take her top off. Before I can react she snuggles up to me, rubbing her lovely breasts against me, and her sixteen year old sister follows suit. I stand there for about thirty minutes while a long line of girls and ladies from sixteen to their forties stand in front of me to give me a good view while they take their tops off before giving me a good rub and fondle opportunity. The few boys in the yard are quick to sport erections, and are just as quick to lose them when they come in their pants. Barry has a similar problem.

When the last girl goes topless I’m on my third sausage sandwich and I have Candy under one arm. Barry says, “Jenny is of legal age, a virgin, and highly desirous of you changing that last adjective. She has a multi-year patch and I figure she’s going to get sexually active soon, anyway. I also figure she won’t ever find a better first than you, thanks to Candy and Jo giving us all a briefing on your skills. So, please help her.” I’m stunned while I give him a slow nod yes.

Candy adds, “Every female here wants you to fuck them, but we’ve told them they have to be eighteen. Those under eighteen are unhappy but are eagerly awaiting you to do them on their eighteenth birthday.” I just slowly nod because I’ve no idea on how to answer either statement.

I smile and ask Candy to collect names, addresses, phone numbers, dates of birth, and relationship status since I’ve no intention of starting a major fuck-a-thon on a night before school or work. She laughs and promises to collect the details for me to use later. I decide to have some fun and ask her to organise for the youngest nine to join me in the spa. She grins and calls Jo to help her organise that while I finish my dinner.

About twenty minutes later I enter the Spa Shrine, what we now call the gazebo, to find Glenda sitting there with eight girls under eighteen years of age and some are topless with a nice range of breasts on display. When I sit down she informs me she’s an independent witness of nothing inappropriate happening with the younger girls.

Smiling, I turn around to hang a notice on one of the hooks on the inside wall. The notice reads:

Spa Shrine Rules

1. All present must obey the High Priest, or the High
Priestess on Duty if no High Priest is present.
2. No upper body clothing to be worn while in the shrine.
3. No using the spa as a toilet or rubbish dump.
4. When you leave take away everything you brought.
5. Enjoy your visit and worship at the spa shrine.

They all read the sign while I slip into the water.

We sit around in the spa talking while I enjoy the view. I make a point of discussing the sort of mistakes girls their age make about sex, and peer pressure to have sex. They ask many questions which I’m sure they’re afraid to ask their parents. I give them full answers, and shock some with the details. I also take every opportunity to compliment them to build up their self image and self confidence. With luck they won’t fall prey to the sort of mistakes most girls their age make about sex and sexual activity. I make a point of telling them they’re welcome to contact us at any time to see if they can join us in the spa, if our other activities suit. They all smile and nod their approval at the idea.

After just over an hour I’ve the girls get out. When they leave I ask Glenda to have Jo organise a group of older girls to join me in the spa.

Very soon another nine teens enter the spa. The last to enter is Jenny. I smile at her while saying, “Jenny, I hear you’re a virgin and wish me to change your status.” She blushes again as she nods. “If you’re free next weekend you may join Candy, Jo, some others, and me on a trip to the mountains. I’ll return you home late Sunday after being well fucked.” She blushes as she nods again. “Good, be here after school on Wednesday to shop for a few items you’ll need on the trip.” Another nod with a puzzled look on her face about the shopping while she gets in.

I turn to Kay, an eighteen year old girl from the basketball team. She’s a full hand width taller than me, very well endowed, very solid build - about fifteen percent overweight, not fat looking but more than pleasantly plump. Despite that she’s a very fit natural redhead. Smiling at her I wave to the decking at my seat as I get out and lock the door.

I’m well aware of all the girls staring at me when I get out, drop my swimmers, lock the door, and get back into the spa. Kay says, “That’s the biggest dick I’ve ever seen, and I’ve seen a few.” We all laugh at her joke about her reputation for having very rounded heels and easy to fuck.

I sit beside Kay on the decking around the spa while I say, “Girls, Kay is the girl under twenty with the biggest tits here and I wish to make a point tit size isn’t everything. I have Kay on one side and Lily on the other, the girl eighteen or older with the smallest tits.” They all look at both girls. Lily’s reputation is as opposite to Kay’s as her bra size, she still wears an A-cup bra on her small frame. Lily is a small brunette, so small I can sit on her left side and put my arm all the way around to play with her left nipple. I know from Candy both are experienced but Lily doesn’t advertise the way Kay does. “I’m told all of you girls want me to have sex with you. If that isn’t true please raise your hand right now.” No hands are raised, despite a few twitching. “It’s true most boys and men prefer larger tits because that gives them more to play with. But it’s also true that more than a mouthful or a handful is a waste. You can only fondle or suck on so much at a time.” I get quite a few smiles.

We spend a lot of time discussing the same things I talked about with the other group while I get to know them all a lot better before I proceed to make love to them one after another, except for Jenny as she’s a virgin and I won’t make her first time a quickie like this is. Some of the girls are very vocal in their responses. When we’re finished we all get dressed and leave the gazebo to rejoin the party. The party lasts for another ninety minutes or so before the people start to go home. A few are a bit merry but no one’s drunk, and no one’s driving anywhere.

After everyone has left and we’ve cleaned the yard up we all agree the party was damn good. When we go in Mel looks at me and says, “At the start of the night all of the women and girls wanted to fuck you to thank you for stopping the evictions. During the noisy spa session many wondered if that was a good idea. But after seeing the looks of bliss on the girls they’re all panting at the bit wanting you to fuck them too. It’s clear you do fuck a lot different to how he used to fuck me. I’ve noticed you don’t leave any bruises, not even when you’re rough with Ellie. But what is it you do to make them all scream so much?”

Turning to her I say, “Mel, I’m rough with Ellie as that’s what she wants because it really turns her on to know the man fucking her is stronger and tougher than she is. She’s a big strong woman who wants a man who can dominate her and force her to do things. Making love to Candy is very physical too because she bucks like a rodeo champion while Jo is different again. I try to be what each partner wants me to be. Lily wanted it very rough and painful, and she was the second one. I’ve no idea how much it must have hurt her when I did as she asked.” Mel stares at me. “But she bucked like crazy and started a long orgasm which lasted some minutes, and it only ended when she fainted. When she woke up she said it was the best sex she’s ever had. Once you decide you’re ready and work out what you want let me know and I’ll deliver it for you, OK?” She looks at me as she slowly nods.

I can see Candy and Joan giving us both odd looks, but I can also see Candy thinking hard about what we’d both said. I think they’ll back off on pressuring their mother until they get some more information from her. I think back over our many conversations, and I realise Mel has never said her husband’s name when talking to me, never. Plus her referring to him as ’he’ is a very telling remark, so was the rest of her side of the conversation we just had, very telling.

With a cheeky smile I head into the girls’ bedroom, strip to my shorts, and climb into bed. Mel watches with a smile while Candy and Jo strip to their panties and climb in on each side of me. Stretching out my arms I wait until I’ve a head on each shoulder before I cuddle them when they lean on me to cuddle up too. I smile at Mel and she smiles back before she turns the light off. A few minutes later I hear the light turn off in the other bedroom about the same time as Candy and Jo fall asleep, I figure Mel won’t be far behind as I drift off as well.


Tuesday

I wake up to the alarm at the same time as Candy so she moves to let me out of the bed before moving over to wake Jo by fondling her breasts. I grab clean shorts and head for a shower to have a quick one. I’m dried and leaving when the girls arrive for their shower. I start a breakfast of cooked oats when I hear Mel head to the shower. The oats are ready before they are so I put them on low until everyone arrives for breakfast.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.