The Camera - Cover

The Camera

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - 17 year old Bobby Joe Mason becomes the owner of an antique 35 mm Leica camera. The camera was formerly owned by a young German photographer whose favorite model was his sister Karolin. She loved to have her pictures taken in the nude. The Leica camera's magical powers are soon discovered. Bobby Joe and all who have their pictures made with 'The Camera' experience very, very erotic changes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

“Mom, we’re home.” Korian called out as they came blowing through the back door, full of news and full of hope.

“Here in the kitchen, come give me a hug.”

“Hi, Mom, look what we got today.” Bobby Joe said, as he showed her the camera hanging around his neck on the expensive embroidered strap.

“Bobby Joe, that looks like a very expensive camera you have there, how in the world did you manage this?”

“Mom, we went to Mr. Muller’s Pawn Shop, over on Walnut Street, and he had this beautiful old antique Leica Camera that belonged to his brother. He wanted Bobby to have it, and he got very emotional because I look so much like his sister that was killed years ago.” Korian was trying to tell all their news in one breath.

“Goodness are you sure he isn’t going to regret this later, Korian?”

“Mom, we tried to talk him out of it. He said he wanted Bobby to have the camera, and wanted to see the first pictures we took of me so he could compare to his sister.”

“Mom, you and Korian stand close and let me take your picture.”

“Bobby, my hair is a mess and I have my apron on and flour on my hands.”

“Please, Mom you are a beautiful woman and we want to have you visit us at the studio and let us take many pictures of you.” Korian pleaded.

“Bobby, are you sure?” Margaret Mason was nervous. She had always gotten nervous when someone wanted to take her picture. Here she is now at thirty eight, tall and maybe just a few pounds overweight, but a very voluptuous woman with her full hips and full breasts.

She reached under her apron and lifted her large breasts up so they wouldn’t look as they were sagging. Bobby noticed her do it, and they smiled at each other.

“Mom, you’re a very, very beautiful woman. I want you to take that apron off now, and let me take one of you at the stove.” Bobby told her. He looked through the viewfinder and saw a woman smile at him with a sexy smile as she took the back of her hand and swiped her hair back from her forehead.

Her breasts now stood proud, and Bobby looked at her full hips and her long legs, just like Korian’s.

He lowered the camera and saw his mom relax, as if she was relieved she wasn’t posing now, Bobby took another three shots as fast as he could work the manual film advance lever.

Margaret Mason looked back at Bobby, and smiled, she felt flirty now and brazenly stuck her leg out, and pulled her dress to expose her knee.

“Wow, Mom, that is hot ... give me some more like that.”

“Go away silly boy. I am trying to get your supper made ... go take your sister’s picture.”

“I like my Mom’s sexy body. I want more ... put your hand on one hip, and cock your butt out at the camera as you look over your shoulder.”

“Like this?”

“YES, I’ve got it, Mom. That was exactly what I wanted. More ... open the oven door and bend down from the waist to check your bread. I want your sexy butt to be way out in back.”

“This way, Bobby?”

“Wow, Mom ... you make a great model, you know exactly what I’m talking about.

“Would you mind if I asked Korian to let me take some pictures in her bedroom?”

“Bobby, surely you don’t mean in her night clothes ... or less?”

“Well no, Mom. I have always thought of a woman’s bedroom as sacred ground that few men really ever see; especially a young girl like Korian and a single Mom like you. I would like to see you in your slip or even your night gown ... not posed as we did just now but being natural as if you didn’t know the camera was watching you, but maybe wishing it was, as you undress and as you get into your bed.”

“Bobby, don’t tell me you would like to see your Mom’s tired old body.”

“Mom, I promise. I wouldn’t want you to let me see you if you felt uncomfortable with me being there. I want to be an artist with a camera, Mom; just as a painter paints a beautiful woman. I want to capture that same look in one quick snap of my shutter instead of a brush stroke.”

“Bobby, no artist would want to paint a woman with big hips and big tits such as mine. You need to find a more youthful model like your sister and her friends, I am sure that they would show their nubile young bodies to a handsome man with a camera in a heartbeat.”

“Mom, there are artists in the world today who would kill to paint a woman like you with your full voluptuous body and not some skinny little runway model ... not to say they aren’t attractive but real men want real women and you are what they want.”

“Bobby, you need to remember this is your Mom you are talking to; you are a different person with a camera in your hands.”

“We were taught to separate ourselves from whom we are, and become the eye for the camera; let it capture what the artist recognizes as beauty whether it is a flower, a mountain, a lake, or a woman’s breast.”

“You sure have changed from the bashful red faced boy, that blushes when he sees his Mom’s skirt blow up as she gets in or out of the car.”

“This is the photographer, Mom. I would still blush if your dress blew up it’s like I’m forbidden to look at my Mom’s thighs if her dress flies up; but when I started carrying my camera today, I was looking for the beauty of a woman’s thighs or the sudden exposure of her full cleavage, such as yours.”

“So, you wouldn’t like to be a nude photographer? I read in one of your magazines where they make lots of money.”

“I would love to Mom, but if I were and you were my model I would want to show you as sensual, and inviting. Not spread wide and used.”

“I think I see the difference ... you want the camera to show your feelings, as well as the image you are looking at.”

“Mom, you have really been reading those magazines ... that is exactly what I feel with this camera, it has changed me in just a few hours. I see what Mr. Grafton has been trying to hammer into the class since day one.”

“You know your sister has always wanted to be a magazine model and have her pictures taken without clothes on.”

“I got that feeling today up until I picked this camera up. I would have blushed at the thought of my sister being in front of a camera nude and if I saw a picture of her, I doubt I could look at her again.”

“What are you going to do when she asks you to take her picture with no clothes on?”

“I will take them.”

“Good, don’t hurt her by saying no.”

“I would never hurt her, Mom.”

“I know Bobby Joe. Now tell me about those men that like looking at women with big butts and big tits.”

“Mom are you serious?”

“Where do you think Korian got the idea from?”

“I would love to see you through my lens as you see yourself. Not as my Mom, but as a woman with needs.”

“I like that answer. You go pester your sister ... she should be out of the shower by now. Remember, let her feel like she is forcing you against your better judgment to take the photos she wants. You will get better photos.”

“You need to write magazine articles, Mom.”


Margaret Mancini had graduated from the University of Rome and was determined to make a career for herself as a journalist.

She was a tall nineteen year old young woman with a very sexy, sultry looking body. Her face was finely chiseled, as if a master had done the work himself. Her skin was smooth, and her olive toned complexion turned heads wherever she went.

Her large, prominent breasts were always being stared at and she walked with a smooth fluid stride and sway of her hips was natural and oozed sexuality.

She had met Captain Robert Joseph Mason while he was in the United States Air Force. They met in an airport in Italy as they both waited to board their plane.

He was a handsome young man, and she was captivated by his uniform and courteous manner, as well as his good looks.

He was smitten by the tall young Italian beauty, that looked like a younger Sofia Loren and carried herself with a self assurance that bordered on aloofness.

He was on leave and flying to the Riviera for some R&R. She was on her way to Paris for an interview with a fashion magazine.

They flew on the same plane the first leg of their trip and she never made it to Paris.

She was in love for the first time in her life, and she was scared to death the outcome wasn’t going to be a good one.

After their week spent together on the Riviera, Margaret Mancini went back to Rome and Captain Robert Mason returned to his base in the Mediterranean Military Theater.

They kept in touch by letter and by phone when possible and a year later Margaret opened the door to her parent’s home to see Captain Robert Joseph Mason standing on the steps’ with a dozen red roses’ and a small jewelry box.

He asked her to marry him right there on her parents doorstep and she screamed so loud her parents ran to check on her.

They were married in church with her parent’s blessings and left for America the next week.

Margaret had never been to America, but she loved her new husband and would follow him anywhere.

By the time he was discharged from active military service Korian and Bobby Joe were four and three years old respectively.

Two years later Captain Robert Mason was diagnosed with cancer in December, and died the following spring.

Margaret and her kids made a life for themselves in the big home that Robert had bought on the G.I. Bill.

She would often sit and watch Bobby Joe as he studied or read a book, and see his father in him.

She still missed him, and had never even given a thought to the many offers of a dinner or a movie from the men her friends had set her up with.


“Korian...”

“Come on in, I’m covered.” Korian answered from the bathroom where she stood with a towel wrapped around her and tucked in under her left arm. She had one foot on the commode seat, and was bent over applying lotion to her feet and legs.

“ ... how was Mom? Was she still excited about the camera?”

“I’ll say ... I got some nice shots of her. She was really good at posing too.

“Korian, can I take your picture now as you do that?”

“Sure, it’s not really interesting though.”

“You just pretend I’m not here but there is a camera peeking at you that wants you to show it what you have.”

“I like that. Would it be too much for me to put lotion on my upper legs?”

“I would be very disappointed if you didn’t.”

“How high can I go?”

“How high do you normally go?”

“I see, well here goes, Mr. Bobby Joe Mason.” Korian said as she filled her hand with lotion and rubbed them together. Now she started at her ankles, and, with both hands, she smoothed the creamy lotion sensually up then down her legs. Korian looked at Bobby and got another big glob, and raised her towel until it was up over her hip where her leg was raised exposing her buttocks.

She smoothed the cream all the way to her backside with her left hand and up to her crotch with her right.

“What do you feel, Korian?”

“Naughty.”

“Show me.”

“Are you sure?”

“I am ... are you?”

“I am,” she said and dropped her towel onto the bathroom floor as if she were alone. She bent over facing away from Bobby and she could hear the shutter clicking as the flash looked like lightning in the tiled bathroom.

She turned more, and rubbed the lotion across her backside and then down between her buttocks and onto her labia. Korian was using a lot of lotion but she was turned on, and loving the camera as it saw what she felt with her hands.

“Want me to turn around?”

“Do you want to?”

“God YES.” Korian said as she squirted her cupped hand full of lotion and rubbed it with the other one then she turned and cupped both her breasts with each hand and rubbed them with the creamy, wet lotion. Her dark pointed nipples popped out hard, and eager with the slippery attention of her palms.

Leaving streams of the creamy white lotion on her swollen and excited breasts; she smeared her flat belly with the creamy liquid and then dipped down to cup her pussy and rub on down to her inner thighs. She spread her fingers and came back up, pulling her pussy lips open and smearing her thin pubic hair apart exposing the wet pink of her inner lips.

Korian was rocking her hip back and forth, to and fro as she held her swollen pussy lips open and shoved her sex right up to within six inches of the lens of the Leica.

“I think I could cum, Bobby. Would it embarrass you if I did?”

“No, the camera wants you to, Korian and I want you to as well. Cum for the camera and cum for me.”

“UNNNgggghhhhh, you just had to say it that way didn’t you.” Korian groaned as she ran her finger into her slippery pussy and plunged it in and out ... her hips pushed forward and her hard young breasts standing hard and proud as the lotion glistened in the light of the flashes.

“Look at me and the camera ... cum for us as we watch your face, Korian. Relax and let your cum have total control of your body before it slips out of your wet pussy. Cum for your brother, Korian.”

Bobby took six shots of her face as her orgasm struck her like lightning ... shaking her and making her body tremble.

“Keep your fingers deep inside you and spread your legs, I want the wetness of your orgasm to sparkle in the light. Work your fingers in and out, and let your juices run.”

“Unnnnnngggghhh, Bobby, this is for you ... damn the camera.” Korian said as she shuddered and sank to her knees on the soft towel ... smiling at her brother through the lens of his antique Leica camera.

“Supper is ready when you two are.” Their Mom shouted loudly down the hall.

“Get out, Bobby. I love you, brother. But I need to clean myself up so I can sit in a chair and eat.”

“I love you too, Kori ... that was awesome, thanks for sharing it with me and the camera.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.