Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey - Cover

Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 41

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 41 - A young farm boy comes of age in rural America in the 1950s. A shy boy, who before his fifteenth birthday has never dated and never seen a naked female. He learns the truth about his heritage after a tragic plane crash. His crazy life leads him through a sexual odyssey like none you've seen before. He goes from rags to riches to power, but never forgets where he came from. WARNING: This story contains a LOT OF SEX... The title should give you an idea about the content.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Crime   Farming   Rags To Riches   School   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Violence  

Before I could get out and close the car door, Ashley and Alisha had their friend standing beside me. As soon as I looked down at her tight t-shirt, I knew she wasn’t wearing a bra. Her nipples are sticking out like ten-penny nails in this cold wind. I looked up from her titties to see her smiling as Alisha introduced us.

“Beth, we want you to meet our best friend, Josey Ruiz. He’s the one we were telling you and your mom about.

“Josey, this is Bethany Olivia Burns. She’s our age and just look at her titties. Don’t they look good?”

“Hi, Beth. Nice to meet you. I don’t know what all Ashley and Alisha told you about me, but I’m glad now that they brought me over to meet you, your Mom, and your Aunt.”

“Hi, Josey. I’m really glad they brought you to meet me, Mom, and Aunt Ava, too. They told me that you’re a rich Mexican, you drive a fast car, you have a huge cock, you love women, and you love pussy.”

“They told you all that? I hope your Mom and Aunt didn’t hear them say all that about me.”

“They told me - and then I told Mom and Aunt Ava about you. You know what they told me when I told them about you?”

“I’m scared to even guess. Are you sure it’s safe for me to be here? They won’t shoot me, will they?”

“C’mon and meet them. They told Ashley and Alisha that they wanted to meet you. Both Mom and Aunt Ava said they’ve never met a man who has a huge cock. I’ve never even seen a boy’s dick, much less a grown man’s cock. I’d love to ride naked in your convertible with the top down. I’d really love to see your huge cock, too. Can I have a hug? They told us you love hugging women with big titties.”

“Hug me, Beth. I hope your Mom and Aunt Ava like hugs too.

Hell, I decided I may as well go for broke - since I see her mom and aunt smiling

“Mom - Aunt Ava, this is Ashley and Alisha’s best friend, Josey Ruiz. He’s the one they were telling us about being rich, loving women with big titties and driving that fast convertible out there.”

Anna Burns was smiling when she spoke, “Well hello, Josey Ruiz. Ava and I weren’t sure there really was such a young man by the name of Josey. You sure do look like the man they described. Come give me a hug. They told us you like hugging women with big titties - and I’m damn proud of mine.”

“I’m pleased to meet you, Miss Anna. I hate they told you all that stuff about me, but I have to admit, I do love hugging pretty women.” Boy, did I ever get a feel of her big titties as she mashed them against me. No bra here either and I can tell - this woman does not need one.

“Hi Miss Ava. I’m pleased to meet you, too. You and your sister look like twins, are you?”

“Josey, I’m very pleased to meet you. Actually, there’s just over a year between us, but we’ve been called twins since we were little. I’ll say one thing for Alisha and Ashley – they sure told the truth about you. Damn, you’re a handsome Devil, and you have the damnedest smile I’ve ever seen on a man. How old are you anyway, if you don’t mind me asking.”

“I’m sixteen.”

Before I could say anything else, Alisha started telling them about the new birth-control pill.

“Josey works for the County Health Department, and he was just telling us about a brand new birth-control pill that will keep women from getting pregnant. He told us that he could get us signed up and we could get them for free. Ashley and I are going to sign up and get some of those new pills. Y’all should let Josey sign all of y’all up, and y’all let Beth take them too.”

Ava asked me, “Josey, are those pills really supposed to keep a woman from getting pregnant? Does she just take one and she’ll never get pregnant again? What happens if she wants to get pregnant later?”

“Well, the way it was explained to me - a woman starts taking them the day after her period ends, and she takes one a day - for three weeks. They said you’d have to take them a full month, before you stopped using your other methods of birth control, just to be sure you don’t get pregnant.”

Ava asked, “So then - we just start taking them again the next month?”

“Yes, and if a woman wants to have a baby, she stops taking them.”

“Damn, you sure know your stuff when it comes to women and birth-control. Where do we sign up, and how long will it be before they let us have them?”

“You can sign up anytime and they’ll give you a month’s supply. You’ll have to go back once a month so they can check you, and give you another month’s supply. This is all on a clinical - trial basis - so they said.”

l

“And it’s all free? We won’t even have to pay for the examination, or pay for the pills either?”

“That’s what they told me. I work with the three nurses at the County Health Department and we try to make sure all the women and girls in this county have birth-control protection to keep from having unwanted babies...

...”I’ll be glad to take all of you to the Courthouse tomorrow after school, so you can get signed up ... I mean, since I don’t see a car or truck here.”

Anna told me, “Those two Hooligans we’re married to, drive the only vehicle we own - over to Helena to catch the boat, then they’re gone for a month, at times, before they come home for a week to ten days - then they’re gone again for another month or more. If you’re sure you don’t mind, we’d love for you to come out here and get us - and tomorrow would be fine.”

“I’ll be here about 3:00 and we’ll meet the bus up at the store, since Alisha and Ashley want to sign up too.”

“Josey, would you mind taking us by the supermarket to stock up on some groceries? We buy a lot from Mr. Kendall, but there’s some things we need that he don’t stock.”

“I wouldn’t mind at all. If you want to, I’ll even take you by my house up there on our way back, and you can eat supper with us.”

“You’re not married, are you?”

“Heck No. But I do have a houseful of women living with me. They love company and they’ll make you feel right at home.

“Ashley, you and Alisha can come with us too. I want all of you to meet my friends.”

“Heck yeah. We want to meet your three Italian sisters too. Didn’t you say they’re our age?” Ashley asked.”

“Yes, within a year of all you girls’ age. Y’all would be some good friends for them too, since they’re new here - like Beth.”

“Josey, we don’t have fancy clothes to wear,” Ava told me.

“I wear just what you see me wearing now. My women wear even less than you have on. Most of the time, they walk around naked, or with just a long t-shirt on.”

“Your women? How many women live with you?” Anna asked, but she was grinning, so I knew she was getting curious.

“I have four, but I brought two more here from Jackson, to live with me until they can get things settled in their lives.”

Beth asked, “Josey, do you sleep with all of them?”

Then her Mom scolded her. “Beth, you don’t ask a man things like that.”

“Well, I was just wondering, since he said they were his women and they walk around naked.”

“That’s alright. You can ask me anything... well most anything. But, to answer your question, Beth - Yes, I do sleep with all my women - each and every night.”

Anna asked, “Josey, did you really take the two County Nurses, Ashley and Alisha riding naked in your convertible?”

“I hope y’all don’t spread stories like that about me, since it involved those women who have professional jobs in the county.”

“You have nothing to worry about, Josey. We’d never tell anyone about that, but we would sure as hell love to ride through the back roads, standing naked in that fancy convertible of yours.”

“What about your husbands? What would they say, if they knew I took all of you riding like that?”

Ava told me, “Hell, they would only laugh it off like a joke. All they do when they’re home is drink beer, eat, and sleep.”

“Oh ... Uh ... I didn’t mean to scratch a sore spot when I asked. I just didn’t want any jealous husbands mad at me for riding around in my convertible with their wives and daughter naked.”

Ashley really got me in good with the Burns women when she told me, “Josey, you should get all three of them a diaphragm fitted in their pussies when we go see Miss Erica and Becky tomorrow.”

Ava shouted - “JOSEY RUIZ! Do you honesty know how to fit a woman’s pussy with a diaphragm?”

“I’ve had lots of first-hand lessons from the three Health Department nurses and I usually have a good supply on hand, but after two weeks in Jackson, I’ve run out. I’ll have to get some more tomorrow.”

Anna told me, “Our two husbands hate those things and we make them use fucking rubbers, or we don’t let them have any pussy.”

“I’d rather a woman use a diaphragm, than have to use a rubber.”

“It does feel a lot better, don’t it, Josey?” Anna agreed.

“It sure does, but there’s nothing that compares to fucking skin to skin with a woman who loves it.”

“Damn ... You need to stop that talk. You’re talking to two women who are starved for love, and a daughter who is about to bust right out of her britches to fuck the first time,” Ava told me.

Then, Alisha said, “It’s been nearly three weeks since we’ve been fucked by Josey. If y’all get him naked, we want some of his cock too...

“Don’t we Ashley?”

“Yes we do and we told Josey when we first got here, if he gets some of y’alls pussy, we want some too.”

“Ashley - do you and your sister actually eat pussy?” Ava asked.

“We love eating pussy, almost as much as we love fucking Josey’s cock ... Why? Do y’all eat pussy too?”

“Why don’t y’all ride back to the store with Josey, and ask your Grandpa if you can spend the night with Bethany?”

I told them, “Come on, I’ll take you up there and bring you back, but as much as I would like to stay and join you, I need to get back to the house.”

Anna asked me, “Josey, will you make plans to stay a while, when you bring us back tomorrow after we eat supper with you? If you can get us some diaphragms tomorrow, we’ll let you have some of the best pussy you’ve ever had.”

Ava said, “Yeah, and when we get on those pills, we’ll let you have some naked pussy anytime you drop in.”

I kept the engine running when I took them back to the store. I knew Mr. Kendall would never tell his granddaughters no, if they wanted to spend the night with their friends. Hell, I was wishing I could stay too, but I needed to get back to check on my women, and especially Jillian. Even though she did miscarry, she’s in good spirits and I want to make sure she stays that way.

Ashley and Alisha ran out carrying their tote bags and their school books. I knew this was the first time they’ve ever spent the night with a friend. Right then, I made up my mind to have Shirelle, Lisette, and Calleen be best friends with Beth, Ashley and Alisha. I want these girls to have what my girls have. Damn, that made me think of their moms...

“Josey, we wish you were staying too. Maybe one night we can ask Beth to spend the night with us and you can come over,” Alisha said as they hugged my neck before they got out.

“How about if I get my three Italian sisters to invite all of you over for a night at our house ... or even a whole weekend, and we can watch television each night until it goes off.”

“YOU’VE GOT A TELEVISION? OH HELL YES! Can we tell Beth?”

“You sure can, and tell Ava and Anna that we want them to stay and watch television with us tomorrow when they come for supper.”

“DAMN JOSEY - You’re just the best friend ever. We’ll be so glad when we can get naked with you and fuck again like we did those other times.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.