Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey - Cover

Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 99

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 99 - A young farm boy comes of age in rural America in the 1950s. A shy boy, who before his fifteenth birthday has never dated and never seen a naked female. He learns the truth about his heritage after a tragic plane crash. His crazy life leads him through a sexual odyssey like none you've seen before. He goes from rags to riches to power, but never forgets where he came from. WARNING: This story contains a LOT OF SEX... The title should give you an idea about the content.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Crime   Farming   Rags To Riches   School   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Violence  

“Helen – I need your help with something personal.”

“Sure, I’ll be glad to help. What’s the problem?”

“Hannah and Mary Ellen want me to fuck their mom.”

“WOW! I would love to watch you getting your big cock in her pussy.”

“You would?”

“Sure. I love to watch. Lately, that’s the only satisfaction I’ve been getting – spying on my friends when I catch them fucking.”

“Then you wouldn’t mind helping me fuck Hennessy and Allison’s mom too?”

“Josey, I would love to help you. I would love to watch you fuck both of them.”

“What if I could maybe get one of them excited, and you slip in to join us. You could pretend to catch us fucking, then act like you’re turned on by it and ask if you can join us.”

“You just leave it to me. I’ll get Carol up here first, then I’ll get Jessica. I hope you can get them to let me join you. I have never done anything like this, and now I’m so excited, I want to kiss and suck my friends pussies.”

“You could get fucked again, if you bend over sucking a pussy and wiggling that sexy ass at me.”

Don’t tell me and don’t ask. Just take my ass and make it yours if you see something you like.”

“Your ass?”

“I love my ass, Josey. I would kiss your ass, if you’d take my ass like you took my pussy and made it yours.”

“They told me their moms would do a shot of tequila if they knew they wouldn’t get caught. You may need to get them primed, and bring the bottle back with you.”


I was sitting in her bedroom when Belle, Reina, and our four young, iowa fuck-buddies came into the room, looking for me.

Hennessy asked, “Josey where did Helen go?”

“She got excited while I was pissing, and we sort of fucked around for a few minutes. Then I told her about y’all wanted me to fuck your moms. You’re not going to believe this shit, but she asked me if she could watch. That made me horny as hell, thinking about fucking both y’all moms, with Helen watching.

“I asked her if she’d like to join us, if I could get them excited enough to have a little fun with two women on one cock. Shit, she asked me if she could lick their pussies and I told her to set it up. I told her to get them primed by doing shooters with her.

Hannah told me, “Our mom has never done tequila. I doubt she will fall for that.”

Belle told her, “She’s never been offered a chance to fuck Josey, either. If Helen plays her cards right, she’ll have both y’all’s moms downing shots and pulling their clothes off. I hope you girls are ready to witness this, because I’m going to hide and watch too.”

Mary Ellen asked her, “Belle, if we hide and watch, will you and Reina teach us to eat pussy while we watch?”

“You girls are going to have the two best pussy-eaters ever, teaching you all about how to eat a pussy. We can test your abilities on our return flight.”

Reina told them, “That’s not all either. Josey has a dozen or more girls living with him and working on his farms. Y’all will fit right in with that crowd.”

Hennessy asked, “Josey could we meet Annette Foster too? We’d love to see you fuck her.”

“Helen may go back with us, if her husband agrees. She wants to tie up with Annette too, and y’all would really have a free-for-all, if all of you were naked with Annette, Helen and me - fucking and sucking.”

The six of them were hidden in both of Helen’s closets when she came back with Carol. As soon as I saw Helen holding the bottle of Tequila out to Carol, I knew they had been sharing a few straight-shots on the way upstairs.

Carol took a long pull on the bottle and passed it back to Helen. “My goodness, Carol, does tequila make your nipples swell like that?”

“My nipples have always perked up erect and swelled when I take a few shots. My nipples are really big and fat when they swell out like this. Even my bra doesn’t hide them.”

“I wish my nipples would swell just a little. Mine are so small and pointy. It may be that you’ve nursed two baby girls and I’ve never been pregnant.”

“I thought those girls would never stop wanting to suck my titties. Carl used to love my titties too, now he wouldn’t notice if they fell off.”

“I would. I saw your big fat nipples that time we were swimming and your top came off. If I had been brave enough, I would have sucked your titties myself that day.”

“Would you really? Have you ever done that with a woman?”

“No, but I wanted to suck your titties that day. Have you ever sucked another woman’s titties?”

“Once I did, and I’ll never forget the sensation when she sucked mine ... Helen, I see your nipples poking out. Does talking about us sucking nipples make your nipples erect like that?”

“Yes. But you have to understand too. I walked into my bathroom just a few minutes ago and Josey was pissing. I just had to have a look at his cock. He wasn’t the least bit shocked when I knelt in the floor and took his cock in my hand.”

“Did you really? Does he have a cock as large as those girls are whispering about.”

“Carol, I knew before he arrived with Belle and Reina, that Josey has a huge cock. My cousin from down in Mississippi knows him personally and she sent me some photos of him fucking her mom. His cock is so large, I doubt any of us could get it inside our pussy, if he did ask us to fuck him.”

“You said you had your hands on him. Didn’t you try? I think I would beg him to fuck me, if I knew I’d never get caught.”

“I wanted him to fuck me, but Reina and Belle, with those younger girls were in my guest bathroom and I was afraid we’d get caught. Tell me, Carol, if Josey walked into my bedroom right now, would you tell on me if I wanted to give him some pussy?”

“Hell no, I wouldn’t. Would you tell, if I wanted him to fuck me too?”

“I’d even help him get his cock in your pussy, if you’d let me suck your titties while he fucks you.”

“Would you really? You’re young enough to be my daughter, but I’d suck your titties and even hold his cock as he put it in your pussy.”

“Take your blouse and bra off. I want to see your nipples. I’ll take mine off too and maybe we’ll be lucky enough for Josey to come in here and catch us.”

They were sitting on the side of the bed, naked to the waist, when I walked in. All I wore was my jeans and my socks.

Helen played it just right when she acted surprised to see me in her bedroom. “Josey, you surprised us. I had no idea you were still up here.”

“I was looking for my tequila bottle and heard you talking to Carol.”

“Hi Carol. I see you like taking straight-shots right from the bottle too. Would you mind if I joined you and Helen?”

I didn’t wait for an answer, I sat between them and Helen patted my knee. I looked at Carol and she had her arm across her big titties, covering her nipples.

“Carol, I hope you’re not upset with me. I’ve had a few shots of tequila and I can’t help but stare at your big titties. I knew as soon as I met you, you’d have some big nipples and you’d probably slap me, if I asked you to let me see them up close.”

“Josey, Helen and I were just talking about you. You surprised me, is the only reason I covered my titties.”

Helen did her best to get things heated up again in a hurry. “Josey, we were just talking about you, and I told Carol about me holding your cock while you pissed.”

“Carol, I hope you’ll never tell on us. Both of us have been drinking and we were both, more than a little horny when she saw my cock.”

“Josey, is that your cock I see swelling inside your jeans like that?”

“Yes. I got excited when Helen put her hand on it, and now I’ll have to be careful or everyone here tonight will see my cock the way it’s swelling.”

“Since Helen held your cock earlier, I’d be glad to help you take some pressure off. You know, so your cock won’t keep swelling. GOOD LORD! Your cock is still swelling and I doubt my hands could hold you.”

Helen told her, “Carol, if it embarrasses you to see me naked, you can go in my bathroom. I’ve got to have me some of Josey’s cock.”

She pulled her skirt off and dropped on the floor between my knees to start loosening my jeans.

Carol looked at me, then Helen. “Josey, could two women help you with that beautiful problem you have there?”

“I wish you would, and let me suck your fat nipples as you take my cock in your pussy.”

“OH WOW! I was referring to a handjob! I wasn’t talking about letting you put your cock in my pussy.”

Helen had my jeans down to my knees and I had no idea where my boxers were. “Carol, you may need to turn your head or you’ll be shocked when I sit on Josey’s cock and let him suck my nipples as he fucks me.”

“Are you really? I will, if you will. WOW! Just look at that big beautiful cock. I hope I can get it in my pussy.”

“Take your clothes off and sit on his legs. I’ll get behind you and help him get his cock in your pussy.”

“I’ve never done anything like this before.”

“You’ll never get another chance to fuck a cock like Josey’s. You better get your ass naked and get on his cock, or I am - and I’m not getting off until he has filled me with his cum.”

“WAIT - WAIT - WAIT...

“Josey, do you mind if I try to take your cock in my pussy? I’ve had just enough tequila to not give a shit. I need your cock and I need it now. Can you hold your come until I get mine, then I’ll give you that handjob.”

“I’ll hold it all night, just to get my cock inside your pussy and suck your titties.”

“Helen, help me get his cock in my pussy. I hope you don’t mind helping me. I’ll help you next, if you will.”

“Your pussy is small like mine. You need to raise up and let me get it wet for you.”

“Okay, but don’t take too long, I need this.

“OH MY GOD! You licked my pussy! What are you doing back there? OH FUCK YES. Helen, suck my pussy some more, then put Josey’s cock inside me. Girl, I have wanted to kiss your ass and suck your pussy since before you married Oliver.

“JOSEY! You’re about to suck my nipple off. Don’t suck so hard. OH FUCK YES! I feel your cock going in my pussy now and Helen has me so slick, I may even take all of you. OH MY GOD – Suck my titties! Your cock is all the way inside my pussy and it feels so good.”

“Carol - all you have is his cockhead in your pussy. Sit down and take all of him.”

“OH WOW! I have more now and I feel like I could get my come. Josey, don’t you dare come in my pussy! I feel your cock swelling and you’re going deeper and deeper inside me. OHHH DAMN - that FEELS GOOD. Fuck me like that some more. Suck my nipples too. I feel like I’m about to get my come and I feel your cock getting bigger and bigger. OH ... DAMN ... I just got the biggest come of my life and I feel like ... OH YES – FUCK ME DEEP – I’M GETTING ANOTHER ONE.

“OH FUCK YES. I feel your cock swelling and I’m coming. OH JOSEY! You just filled me with come! OH HELL YES - do that again. It feels like you’re giving me even more and I love that feeling.”

She looked up at me and I kissed her. Her hair is wet with sweat and she’s smiling.

“You’re not mad at me, are you? Your pussy was so tight and you were fucking me so hard and fast, I couldn’t stop once I started.”

“OH NO! It was it was fucking wonderful. There’s no doubt I’m pregnant, after all that come you pumped into me.

“Helen, I have never in my life had a woman kiss and suck my pussy. You don’t mess around when you get your mouth on a pussy. You had me ready to take Josey’s cock each and every way I could get it inside me. I would love to kiss your pussy, if you’ll let me. I’ll help you get Josey’s cock in your pussy too, just like you did for me.”

“Oh – but I could never let him come in my pussy.”

“I’ll help you get off in time.”

“Oh Carol, I could just hug you and kiss you, for being such a loving friend to me.”

“Hug me, Helen. I’d love to hug your big naked titties against mine ... after we get you fucked by Josey’s monster cock.”

“You’ll have to help me, Carol. I’ve never had anything in my pussy as large as Josey’s cock. I hope we can make it go inside me.”

“Would you let me kiss your pussy before we try? I would love to kiss and suck your pussy, just as you did mine.”

“Thanks, Carol. I would love to kiss and suck your pussy again too, if you’re not in a hurry.”

This was my chance to get some more pussy from behind.

“I would love to see both of you sucking each others pussy. I’d love to be involved in that too, if neither of you would mind me fucking the one on top.”

“Carol?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.