The Falling Oak - Learning How to Die - Cover

The Falling Oak - Learning How to Die

Copyright© 2018 by Darian Wolfe

Chapter 76

Hello Everyone,

I hope your summer has went well. My financial situation has improved. A true brother here blessed my family with a large donation. Thank you!!! His help means alot. We were able to get the car repaired and get caught up on some things. We still don’t have hot water, but have become creative. My wife broke her leg in May. A double spiral fracture. She had to have surgery and I spent several months nursing her. Which is part of the reason, I haven’t added a post. I’ve been home mostly for the last few months due to the heat. Hopefully, I can get back to the gym next week.

How has Darian been you ask? I’ve had some struggles. Even without the heat, I rarely go out as the stimulation agitates me. Even a trip to the local store can trigger a spell. I had an almost catastrophic spell last week that lasted the better part of two days. Fortunately, they are fairly rare now. I still have aphasia.

I have been doing a lot of self evaluation over the last few months and I have grown by it. My therapist helps a lot, a whole lot. About six or seven months ago, They said I’m sane, now. Yay! Sometimes sanity sucks, but there you go. They say I probably had a real healthy dose of PTSD before I got sick and the Night of Hell kicked me over the cliff. I’ve climbed back up a pretty long way. So now I’m considered a sane person with a lot of issues and some physical disabilities and limits. Still that’s an improvement.

I’ve decided that my focus for the foreseeable future is going to be dedicated to the written and visual arts. I’ve been studying drawing with some writing.I’m still trying to find my groove. it’s frustrating as fuck, but I am learning and that’s the point.

I’m not making any promises, but, I started Warlord, just so I could write a few scenes that fascinate me. I STILL haven’t written them and I want to, but I have to write a lot of scenes to get to them. Besides, I like alot of the characters and they still have more to say. Sooooo ... I’ve been pondering more chapters. Like I said, I’m not promising. I’m letting you know my thoughts.

Today is 9-11. To the family and friends who lost loved ones you have my empathy.

Cheers,

Darian

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.