The Falling Oak - Learning How to Die - Cover

The Falling Oak - Learning How to Die

Copyright© 2018 by Darian Wolfe

Chapter 68

May 17th, 2021

Hello Everyone,

I hope this finds you in good health. It’s been almost two months and a lot has went on. First I want to say my stress concerning heat is way lower than it has been the last several years.

Having room, household, and auto A/C keeps me right. I avoid being outside much when it’s my version of hot, Which is 74 degrees or higher. As long as I’m in the shade I can go a bit when it’s that low.

My personal mobility is a growing concern. I go through periods of having to use a cane even in my own home. I now have a mobility wheelchair if I go somewhere a lot of walking is necessary. I’m also getting the Handicapped placard for my vehicle.

Mentally, I’m a mixed bag. On the one hand, I stay active and feel reasonably ok. On the other, I have night terrors as well as some confusion and daily high anxiety levels. Memory is in short supply. The only thing I can do is focus on the now and do my best.

My counselor has decided that I suffer PTSD as well. Apparently, a hard life has consequences. Who would have thought? Lol. So there we are. Cheers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.